Unity City||Help Thread

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Unity City||Help Thread

Postby Adamented » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Welcome to the Help Thread!
Have a question? Feel free to ask about it here!

How do I get a unix?
Go to the adoption post, check for litters/the litter schedule, and make sure the unix you want is available. Then just post a form! Make sure to carefully read all the rules!

What are apples?
They are the currency of Unity City among other cities on Harmony Island, on Harmony, money really does grow on trees! apples can be traded for accessories, items, and more!

Where do I get apples?
Apple conversion and account balances/item storage can all be found here!

How can I get free items and/or apples?
You can use the exploration feature once per day, found here!

What are candi?
They are strange four-point star shaped magical items that can be used for a bunch of different kinds of effects. You can breed uni with candi for different litter sizes, you can change their colors, create mutations, or even make a custom unix of your very own! They are known for their strangely sweet smell.

How do I breed my unix?
Buy a breeding item at the shop and then post on the breeding thread with the applicable form!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets