Lovable Wolves - Brand New - Closed for now, so do not post

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Lovable Wolves - Brand New - Closed for now, so do not post

Postby GothicAnime » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:35 am

WELCOME TO LOVABLE WOLVES ADOPTION! (L.W.A)

Welcome to Lovable Wolf Adoptions (L.W.A) the only place known where you can adopt, truly healthy lovable wolfs.
Here you can adopt random cute lovable wolves, breed them with your friends or simply use them as a signature for yourself.

Rules
- Don't steal or modify the lineart in any way.
- No nagging when the pups will be finished or when new pairs will come out.
- Hell awaits you if you remove the link back to whatever thread I link them to.
- Don't take the designs outside CS!
- Don't claim you have made them yourself!
- Don't offer them for adoption on other sites, these are MY adoptables and I will not allow such an theft!
- Even if you adopted a lovable wolf, that does not automaticly makes you my friend! D8< ppl wgho are my friends know they are! And I know they are!
- No shameless advertising! XD
- Don't use anybody's lovable wolf in your signature EXCEPT for your own!
- LOVABLE WOLF ADC's (<- XD) art is completely under the copyright of BrokenSoulz or the creator of the art, any use or modify shall be followed and WILL have consequences 83
- If you leave credit you CAN use these sprites in warrior rp's (and if you tell me of course XD)
- DO NOT nag me about only being able to adopt one per day
- You can only adopt 1 wolf a day!
- You can only adopt 1 adult from the shelter each batch of fat cats!
- Keep the spam to a minimum!
- Everybody gets 3 warnings, may it be because they spam too much or because they broke a rule, after 3 you get doomlisted!
- If you are on the doomlist you may NOT post in this thread any longer, you may NOT adopt any lovable wolfs nor donate for lovable wolf points, you shall be excluded from the adoption thread!

Doomlist
None :)

Staff
- BrokenSoulz (Owner)

Event
none

KENNEL
None yet

Form:

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to Adopt <insert wolfs name here>[/b]
[b]New owners name (username):[/b]
[b]Link to the new Home (char thread):[/b]

This is my kitty named Yin Yang. Do not underestimate her soft looks...she bites :)
GothicAnime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me