Sparkle Cats! WIP for now

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Sparkle Cats! WIP for now

Postby spookypuff » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
INTRODUCTION
Hello! I am the mascot, Sparkle! My kind is a "Limited" other known as OMG SO RARE.
Anyways, welcome to the land of Sparkle cats >.< I have some helpers as of i could not handle
this thread by myself c: My helpers are: Cornina, Godaina, and well, you will meet them as we go c:
So… Now i should tell you about the cats, huh? Well, they are very forgetful, but they are smart, so they
make a list of the things they need to remember. And they love Whipped cream, so if you have enough
currency, please buy them some c: They will be happy for 2 months c: Keep your currency in check c:
Every cat is nice, but if you just hunt and meet a wild one, just keep going! There are hostiles,
Wolfs and dogs c: Now, Sparkle Cats need to exercise every week for just a 2 hours.
Now.. if you leave some cats in the pound… i will be sad :c Every cat loves his owner :c
I love my owner, Shadowlps c: She buys a extra supply of whipped cream every month c:
She was my first owner and lover… Shadowlps won't leave me in the pound. She promised.
Some day i will have some OMG SO RARE kitties c: Then there is going to be a raffle.
I will keep one kitty, which one is the closest to my heart. No one knows how many species there are.
I don't know, actually. But when Shadow will take me hunting, ill look for it.
Maybe there will be a day more cats show up. I want this day to happen quicker.
Just a good ol reminder, buy them Whipped cream! Just buy it.Or just some yummys?
Just hope your kitty's turn out well. I hope everyday is a Cat founding day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

█████
█████
██©██
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████