itachi forest | CLOSED | HIATUS UNTIL DEC. 26

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

itachi forest | CLOSED | HIATUS UNTIL DEC. 26

Postby kekcats . » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:11 pm

hello, welcome to the itachi forest!

DISCUSSION THREAD AND ARCHIVES - viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2892608&p=93065760#p93065760

itachis are a medium-sized mustelid species, closely related to weasels and ferrets although about the size of a cat. they are unique in that most of them grow horns, which vary greatly in type. they originate in a cold climate and have thick fur around their necks, on their legs, and on their tails. wild itachis are usually white or grey while domesticated ones come in virtually every color. they are carnivores, eating mostly rodents and birds.

rules;

1. follow general forum rules.
2. no theft; this means no theft of the species, linearts, artwork and designs. this also means do not steal individual pets from other players and claim it to be yours. once adopted, they belong to the person who adopted them. the linearts belong to me.
3. no fighting, complaining about not getting a pet, etc. in the thread.
4. this is a closed species. this means no one except for me (and possibly other artists in the future) can make their own unless they buy a custom. if anyone uses the species without permission it is considered art theft.

blacklist;

none (good v.v)

rarity guide;
differing fur lengths are now custom and store pet exclusive. any existing litter adopts with a different fur lengths stay the same and can still pass it on to kits, but all regular litter adopts from now onq will have the standard fur.
Last edited by kekcats . on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
pm me about commissions in exchange for CS pets.
my character design shop; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2929270
kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

shop

Postby kekcats . » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:01 am

; shop ;

the currency here is silver leaves ❀

paint bucket
used to create customs

pink mushroom
used to breed two pets

*CLOTHING/ACCESSORIES COMING SOON*

GUIDE
silver leaves are aquired by trading in CS pets.
OMGsc = 5
very common = 7
common = 10
uncommon = 20
rare = 50
very rare = 100
OMGsr (or a blue toxic) = infinite

, PET AND ITEM LISTING
here is each person and their currently owned , store pets, and items.
Alantica - 95
Modern.Vintage - 65
.;♥Rose Arrows♥;. - 220
cleverkitten0619 - 5 , store pet #1

CUSTOMS
customs are bought with a paint bucket. you may choose the horn, tail, and fur length as well. uncommon, rare and very rare vatiations cost extra silver leaves.
uncommon line edit - 5
rare line edit - 10
very rare line edit - 20
Code: Select all
form.
name;
gender;
line edits;
description/reference pic;

CUSTOM NEST

slots:

finished customs:
1.Image

STORE PETS

store pets are unique pets that can only be bought with silver leaves. they're sold on a first come first serve basis. they often have line edits that can't be found on normal adopts. these line edits don't have a set rarity, but they're considered rare because they're only found on these special pets. they can breed, and maybe some of their special edits will pass on to their kits...

STORE PET NEST

store pets cost 75 silver leaves.
Last edited by kekcats . on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 12 times in total.
my character design shop; http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=2929270
kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: itachi forest | wip don't post

Postby kekcats . » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:26 am

; adoptions ;

1. pets are adopted by filling out a form.
2. the adoption method has changed! please read;
pets will be adopted out 24 hours after they are posted. if one person posts a form, they'll get it; if there are multiple forms, it will be randomly chosen (with a number generator); if there are none, it will have another 24 hours and it keeps going until it gets adopted.

3. itachis CAN be sold and traded, it is up to the owner of the itachi to decide the price. as a guideline, rarer line edits should be worth more.
4. anyone caught using non-free itachis without officially adopting them will be considered art thieves and blacklisted.

form.
number:
name:
short backstory [optional]:
other:

LITTER ONE

LITTER 2

LITTER 3

POUND

unwanted itachis can be donated here, as well as people just wanting to be nice and giving away a free one. the pound pets are adopted on a first-come first-serve basis and are free.
form.
name:
number:
other:

Last edited by kekcats . on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: itachi forest | wip don't post

Postby kekcats . » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:40 am

; breeding ;

breeding can be done by either one person with two pets or two people with one pet. either the person breeding their own itachis or one of the people breeding their itachis with someone else must use a mushroom to allow them to breed. itachis' method of breeding is different from other mammals, and they can successfully breed with any other itachi regardless of gender.

1. they must not be from the same litter or related.
2. the litter will result in two kits. the kits will be randomly given to each person participating in the breeding if two people bred their itachis.

nest 1

parents:

kits:

nest 2

parents:

kits:

kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: itachi forest | OPEN | LITTER 1

Postby kekcats . » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:04 pm

; misc. ;

AFFILIATES

STAMPS
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2888496][img]http://s1166.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fq617%2Fkekcats%2Fimage.jpg1_zpscpvdfcho.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2888496][img]http://s1166.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2Fq617%2Fkekcats%2Fimage.jpg1_zpsuiuwszpe.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by kekcats . on Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shishou » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:15 pm

form.
number: 1
name:Sky
personality description:Annoying, creative, freindly, goof.
short backstory [optional but recommended if trying to win one]:I was found in a forest my tail got bitten off by a beartrap, it was painful. Days later I found a city I hope I am going to find someone to love and care me, and I did, but it was a rough journey, noone gave me food, so I had to steal and whenever I stole something, humans would throw rocks at me, until one, shot me. I was taken to a vet or something, and they stitched me up, and I was better and ready for adoption. That was when I found my loving forever home.
other:
if i eated soap. i dont eat it bc i did. no i didnt 😝😝😝
shishou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kekcats . » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:38 pm

he's yours!! i'm just gonna give them the minute someone applies until i get more business owo;
thanks for adopting~
kekcats .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ribbonsprite » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:05 pm

form.
number: 2
name: Ark
personality description: Can be very harsh, but is naturally a hotheaded person. Enjoys being with others.
short backstory : Ark was one of the itachis who were left out. Well, sometimes. Ark always accepted that people wouldn't come to him, mainly because they were scared that he would erupt in madness. He liked the calm atmosphere at most but it soon started to get boring. He headed to where other itachis were going and stayed there, always snapping at the others. He actually likes the forest.
other: I love these aaa
ken! inactive here mostly.
please dont msg me, i rarely come on!

my tumblr (unfortunately)
ribbonsprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cleverkitten0619 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:22 pm

form.
number: 3
name: Silver
personality description: Shy, cheerful, and curious.
short backstory [optional but recommended if trying to win one]: Silver was always very shy, and quiet, which caused people to avoid him. He was always alone, but wanted friends desperately, so he ran off into the city. In the city he made friends with stray dogs, and cats, hoping one day that someone would find him, and take him home.
other: This is a great species idea!
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
cleverkitten0619

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactastic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:17 am

[ bump ]
Last edited by galactastic on Tue May 02, 2017 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔
nova | they / he | 24
Image Image
galactastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me