✿ Mundikit Adopts ✿ { breeding + new litter! }

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

✿ Mundikit Adopts ✿ { breeding + new litter! }

Postby aph coati » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:15 am

Rules wrote:• No Stealing
    Don't take a Mundikit that's not listed in the archive as yours.
    It's rude and, well, against the CS rules as well to steal art
    that's not yours or given to you.
• Be Patient
    We all have lives, even the artist and admin of this adoption
    thread. Please don't post here or message continuously asking
    when the next litter will come out. It is very likely that the
    litters will come out monthly or bi-monthly.
• Litter Vs. Breeding Nest Adoptions
    Litters will be publicly raffled off to those entering forms whereas
    the bred litters will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis as
    long as the adopter pays the adoption fee within 24 hours of
    posting their adoption form.
• First Come, First Serve Policy on Nest Adoptions
    The first person to post an adoption form has priority over
    buying the Mundikit in the litter. If they have inadequate
    payment, Mundikit will be held for three days, then it will go to
    the next player who submitted a form.
• Do Not Ask To Become Staff
    If I want help, I'll post application forms for artists/guest artists,
    or for additional staff. Otherwise, please do not ask to become
    part of the staff.
• No Spamming
    No one word posts, and keep arguments off this thread. This isn't a
    roleplay, my sweets; it's a Mundikit adoption agency.
• You Start With 6 Mundikit Kennel Slots
    This includes breeding and customs. If you have six and wish to
    purchase another Mundikit, you must give up one of your current
    Mundikits to the shelter in order to purchase another one. Alterna-
    tively, you may purchase additional kennel slots to increase your
    maximum.
• For CS Use Only
    Please do not take any Mundikit off-site. Feel free, however, to post
    Mundikits anywhere on CS, and even use them as your icon. Each
    Mundikit is in a 100x100 pixel image, fitting the CS avatar regulations.
Staff wrote:. Admin/Founder . Lead Artist .
WhiteNosedCoati

. Guest Artists .
[x]
[x]

. Moderators .
Rainbow Noivern
[x]

Bottom Banner © to WhiteNosedCoati
Last edited by aph coati on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 pm, edited 50 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Announcements ✿

Our Mascot, Coaddi! wrote:
Mundikits Adoption Center Officially Open Again!
--APH Coati, 19 Feb 2016

Last edited by aph coati on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:10 am, edited 22 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Mutations & Rarities ✿

Here at the Mundikit Adoption Nest, we strive to breed the best quality offspring as possible. That said, there are at times mutations that occur in the Mundikits that spontaneously occur, though we haven't been able to breed for them yet. Sometimes the offspring as born with the mutation, but most of the time they are not. A natural, bred or found in the wild, Mundikit can have a maximum of 5 mutations, one from each row shown below. Customs from the Mundikit Research Laboratory or pre-existing Mundikits may have any number of mutations, provided they don't interfere with each other (i.e. No stripes and No tail don't work well together). Here is the list of mutations shown by Mundikits to date.
Normal wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Base (None)
Extra Fluffy wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Common
PPS wrote:.

Rarity Level: Very Rare

Only Available From
Litters And Breeding,
No Customs

Long Claws wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Common
Feathering wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Uncommon

No Tail wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Rare
No Stripes wrote:Image

Angel Wings wrote:Image
Rarity Level: Rare
Devil Wings wrote:Image

Tapered Ears wrote:Image
Third Eye wrote:Image

Rarity Levels are classified simply on the scale of
    1 = Base
    2 = C
    4 = UC
    8 = R
    16 = VR
Why Are The Levels Exponential?
Excellent question: this is to make the pricing system and rarity index more easy to use when comparing Mundikits through the means of addition, though the base of 1 from the standard Mundikit is not added into the Rarity Factor of said adopt. Pricing of additional raffle entries is directly correlated to Rarity Factor.

Last edited by aph coati on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:32 pm, edited 15 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Adoption Nest ✿

Postby aph coati » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:16 am

Adoptions from the nests will henceforth be completed raffle style. The first raffle entry is free, and the subsequent extra entries one purchases will cost the amount listed on the Mundikit. Higher rarities will cost more per extra entry than lower rarities simply since they are harder to come by. If you wish to purchase more raffle entries, quote your form and add "+5 more," or however many tickets you wish to purchase, after the number originally placed in the "Extra Tickets" row of the form. Extra tickets capped at 24, though I doubt anyone will go that far.
Example, though you don't need to color/underline the text:
Extra tickets?: 2 +3 more
You can also fill in additional fields for additional entries instead of purchasing entries. Each field will give you +1 entry, up to a maximum +24 entries. For likes and dislikes, there must be at least five of each and explanation why they like or dislike each item.
If two raffles end on the same day, you may enter both of them, but you will only win one of the Mundikits. If you entered for two Mundikits from different raffles and won the first one, then your tickets in the subsequent raffles will be removed if the end date is the same. You maybe only try for one Mundikit per raffle, though.

Forms:
Code: Select all
[b]Adoption Nest Raffle[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]
[b]Mundikit Codeword:[/b] (found at top of quote)
[b]Mundikit Name:[/b]
[b]Mundikit Gender:[/b]
[b]Buying Extra Tickets?:[/b] (0-24)
[b]Trade or Bank Funds?:[/b]
[b]Additional Entries Below:[/b]
For the purchase of extra tickets ONLY: if "Bank Funds" is selected, I will subtract from your account in the bank. If "Trade" is selected, then I will wait 24-hours for a trade before your extra entries are void.

Currently Available:
Nest 1 wrote:
Empty.

Nest 2 wrote:
Empty.

Nest 3 wrote:
Empty.

Last edited by aph coati on Fri May 20, 2016 7:11 am, edited 85 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Breeding Cavern ✿

From time to time, owners decide to use potions to have their Mundikits breed and produce more of the hybrid species. Potions are available from time to time in the shop. Although physically about the size of cats, this species only has 2-3 offspring per litter, rarely 4. The chance of a mutation is correlated to the mutations the parent Mundikits already have; linked HERE is a table showing the chances of obtaining a certain level mutation based on those the parents already have.

Note: Each owner may take home 1 Mundikit with them, and the Orange Potion in the shop may be used after the litter has been bred. If the litter was bred by one person, they still only will be able to take home 1 Mundikit. If two owners want the same Mundikit, it can either be debated between them via PM, or I can randomly generate their names as in a 50/50 raffle of who gets the Mundikit. Additionally, owners of the bred pair do not pay the adoption fee; only users who don't own the parents pay it.

For Breeding:
[b]Breeding Request Form[/b]
[b]Breeding Heart Color:[/b]
[b]Mundikit 1 Name:[/b]
[b]Mundikit 2 Name:[/b]
[b]Mundikit 2's Owner:[/b] (only if applicable)
[b]Are you using an available?:[/b] Yes/No[img]
[b]Additional Potions:[/b]

For Adopting:
[b]Adopting from Breeding[/b]
Username:
Mundikit Number:
Mundikit Name:
Mundikit Gender:

Nests Currently Available: 0
Question: Why is the nest count zero even if all Mundikits have been bred and their litters cleared out?
    It takes time to clean out the cages and prepare the breeding rooms for more Mundikits, not to mention get the supplies needed for caring for them and their kits after birthing occurs. Please expect breeding nests to open every two weeks after all kits have been adopted or moved to the shelter area of the center.
Nest One wrote:
Occupied by TrixiePixie
Image x Image
Frankie x Valentina

Nest Two wrote:
Undergoing Deep Cleaning.

Available Mundikits:
These Mundikits are available to be studded out by anyone. that means if your pet is listed here, any owner may breed their Mundikit with yours. Once bred, the Mundikit will be removed from the availability list. There is no fee to list them as available.
[b]Mundikit for Stud Form[/b]
[b]Mundikit:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

Miss. Scei wrote:Image
Olly, Male

Last edited by aph coati on Thu May 19, 2016 7:11 am, edited 39 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ The Berry Bank ✿

This is the Berry Bank; everyone's funds are kept track of here, and it will be updated once I have gone through your trades to figure out the total CS Pet : Coati Berry ratio to be given to you. The conversion rate is a bit lengthy, taking all years into account, so it is conveniently located on a Google Doc here. The currency is noted by specific amounts of Coati Berries (Image).

Note: Wishlist Pets are worth x1.5Image than non-WL Pets. That means each WL Pet is worth +50% more Image than a non-WL Pet. Multiples are accepted, though my wishlist may be updated from time-to-time so some pets may be worht more at one point and less at another.

"Backer" Deals*:
Backer's Gratitude:
    Gives this person one free bred Mundikit, one custom Mundikit, or one auto-win of a raffle Mundikit. If others have entered the raffle for said Mundikit and purchased extra tickets, their accounts will be refunded the value of the extra tickets. Additionally, customs can be ordered at any time, including when raffle entries are closed to the general public.
  • Cloudflame
  • kid.
  • MissLlamaness
  • Spycynder
  • Crescental
*Backers posted on the initial interest page.

Last edited by aph coati on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:50 am, edited 50 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Mundikit Goods ✿

Postby aph coati » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:17 am

You enter the small courtyard outside of the adoption center, spotting several stores selling a variety of odds and ends. For how to use mutations and animations, the forms are below all of the shops. If you don't like the prices, wait a few weeks for this message to be gone and, huzzah, prices will be lower. A college student is a bit busy figuring the proper ratios right now.
[b]Shopping Cart[/b]
[b]Items bought:[/b]
[b]Do you have any coupons?:[/b] { check under the bank stats to find out if you have one }
[b]Total Payment:[/b]
[b]Bank or Sending Trade?:[/b] Bank/Trade

Breeding Items:
    Image - x150Image - Pink Heart - Allows any two opposite-sex Mundikits to breed
    Image - x200Image - Green Heart - Allows any two male Mundikits to breed
    Image - x200Image - Blue Heart - Allows any two female Mundikits to breed
The breeding's shop-keep watches you with a large grin, showing you his wares and telling you about the joys of raising a litter of Mundikits, though hes never done so himself, but shh, that's his secret.

Potions:
    Image - x35Image - Red Potion - Permits the owner to rename one of their Mundikits
    Image - x45Image - Purple Potion - Permits the owner to change one of their Mundikit's gender
    Image - x75Image - Yellow Potion - Guarantees maximum litter size of 4 when breeding your Mundikits
    Image - x60Image - Orange Potion - Allows the user to take home one more Mundikit from a nest they bred.
The twins at the potion shop regard you with calm eyes, silently wondering what your business is altering the natural world to your whim.

Mutations:
    Image - x50Image - Half-Strand of Blue DNA - Removes a mutation of the owner's choice.
    Image - x100Image - Half-Strand of Red DNA - Grants one random mutation, with new and unseen mutations possible.
    Image - x150Image - Red DNA - Grants the afflicted Mundikit one Common mutation of the owner's choice
    Image - x250Image - Orange DNA - Grants the afflicted Mundikit one Uncommon mutation of the owner's choice
    Image - x450Image - Black DNA - Grants the afflicted Mundikit one Rare mutation of the owner's choice
    Image - x850Image - Purple DNA - Grants the afflicted Mundikit one Very Rare mutation of the owner's choice
The mutations shop-keep watches you closely. Her wares are expensive and not many people wish to buy them, but there are a few that cannot wait to get their hands on a pet with three eyes and bat wings.

Animations:
    Image - [no current price; contact for details] - Bouncing animation - note the weird pixels at the tail base will not be there.
    Image - [no current price; contact for details] - Blinking animation
  • To have both on your Mundikit, it will cost [no current price; contact for details]. It takes a lot more time to get the frame-rate and timing right with this, so it's quite a bit extra.
The animations shop keep watches you with careful eyes, watching your Mundikit and deciding the best way to bring them to life on a computer screen.

Additional Kennel Space:
    Image - x50Image - Allows a an adopter to own more than 6 Mundikits. Must purchase one for each past 6. Limit extra 9 slots per owner (max. 15 Mundikits, for now).

Please only use this form after you have purchased an animation or mutation gene, thank you.
[b]Mundikit Editing[/b]
[b]Mundikit Image:[/b]
[b]Animation or Mutation?:[/b]
[b]Which one are you using?:[/b]
[b]If colored DNA, which mutation?:[/b]

Last edited by aph coati on Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:57 am, edited 59 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Mundikit Research Laboratory {Customs} ✿

Welcome to Mundikit Research Laboratory (MRL). Here adopters can genetically engineer their own unique Mundikit to take home with them. The standard fee is a bit high, but genetic engineering isn't the cheapest option when trying to get the perfect pet. Due to genetic instability, however, these Mundikits are only able to be bred a maximum of three (3) times before becoming sterile, something our researchers are working on fixing. As always, there is a raffle-system in place to use our services to ensure everyone has a fair chance of receiving a Mundikit, though up to four (4) extra raffle tickets may be entered at an additional fee.

The Mundikit Research Laboratory is CLOSED for new genetically engineered requests.
Prices:
  • Base Lottery - FREE - includes one ticket
  • 1 Extra Ticket - x75Image - includes 1 ticket @ 75Image each
  • 2 Extra Tickets - x140Image - includes 2 tickets @ 70Image each
  • 3 Extra Tickets - x195Image - includes 3 tickets @ 65Image each
  • 4 Extra Tickets - x240Image - includes 4 tickets @ 60Image each

*Base Paid Slot only available during Grand Opening of MRL to the first five posters
[b]Genetically Engineered Mundikit:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]
[b]Mundikit Name:[/b] (can be left blank then quoted once you see the design)
[b]Mundikit Gender:[/b] (can be left blank then quoted once you see the design
[b]Mundikit Design:[/b] (detailed desc. or photo reference of anything from an animal to a landscape to a color palette)
[b]DNA:[/b] (must have already purchased DNA, or are purchasing in the same post)
[b]Extra Tickets?:[/b] (0-4)
[b]Trade or Bank Funds?:[/b]
Entries wrote:N/a.

Last edited by aph coati on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:01 am, edited 32 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Support Us & Our Affiliates ✿

Support Us!
Feel free to wear these in your signature to help spread the word about Mundikit Adopts!

Moonswirl
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2731073][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/ejcsas.jpg[/img][/url]

Shima Longtail
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2731073][img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/ruacdt.jpg[/img][/url]

Sunback
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2731073][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2epq99g.jpg[/img][/url]

Raven Dog
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2731073][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2d305d.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates!
Check out these other really cool adopt agencies!
Image . Image . Image . Image . Image . Image
ImageImage . Image . Image

Feel free to contact the center [WhiteNosedCoati] in order to have your adoption agency advertised here. We do ask that you advertise ours as well, seeing as it takes a mutual effort in order to properly bring in potential adopters.
Last edited by aph coati on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:53 am, edited 16 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✿ Special Events & Contests ✿

Postby aph coati » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:18 am

Guest Artist Application!
I haven't been making litters as quickly as I'd like to, so I'm opening up 2 Guest Artist slots that can be claimed. Your responsibility will be to make 1 Litter per month according to my instruction (aka I randomly generate what mutations the Mundikit can have and then you go nuts on colors and themes) and you'll also get to design your own custom with a max. of any 3 pre-made mutations added to their design. So, if you want to wait until new mutations come out, be my guest! The file for the Mundikits is a .pdf, and it works best in Sai, though I have yet to color them in Photoshop. You will send the file to me, and I'll make it transparent if need be.
[u]Guest Artist Application[/u]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Why do you want to be an artist?[/b]:
[b]Previous Experience?[/b]:
[b]Links to Examples[/b]:

Last edited by aph coati on Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:19 am, edited 10 times in total.
aph coati

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me