Caterpillar Adopts ~ New Litter!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Caterpillar Adopts ~ New Litter!

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Last edited by Schofield on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:30 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Caterpillar Adopts ~ WIP NO POSTING

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:29 pm

. .Image . .
. Egg Stage
    . . ♚ ~ The caterpillar eggs are made out of rainbow quartz, a type of crystal that comes in many different colours, hence why each egg comes in a unique colouration. The colour of each litter depends on the colouration of the parents, and also on their diet. On average, 3-5 eggs are laid at a time. Eggs can be laid anywhere, though usually they are laid in bushes and close to a source of water so that the hatched caterpillars will have protection, food, and drink when they hatch. The eggs hatch immediately upon their adoption. Newly laid eggs are very small and are only about half a centimeter in length. They grow bigger until they reach about 5-10 centimeters long, depending on how big the caterpillar inside has grown. The eggs emit a faint glow right before they hatch. When they hatch, the crystal shell shatters into dust and gets blown away by the wind.

..Image
    Full Grown Stage
    . . ♚ ~ The caterpillars are hatched full-grown and do not grow anymore once they emerge from their eggs. A full-grown centimeter is usually 5-10 centimeters long, though some are smaller or larger than average. The caterpillars’ diets depend on the location where they were born. They usually eat leaves and fruits and drink fresh water, and a few caterpillars have been known to eat tree bark, roots, and flowers. Most caterpillars will stay near where they have been born for their lives, with an occasional few choosing to migrate to a different habitat. The caterpillars don’t make any sounds but instead uses their two antennae to communicate. When the caterpillars are happy and healthy, their antennae are straight and emit a faint glow. When the caterpillars are feeling down or malnourished, their antennae wilt downwards and do not glow. During mating, the male also uses their antennae to attract females. Generally, females prefer males with longer antennae that emit the brightest glow.
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. . ♚ ~ Please follow the rules or face consequences.

1. Do not steal any of the art on any of these threads. Stolen artwork will not be tolerated.
          2. Do not ask to be apart of the staff.
          3. Please follow all individual thread rules you might find in the Trading thread/Breeding thread, etc.
          4. Be respectful of everyone and don't be obnoxious.

Q. How often can I adopt?
A. You may adopt every 3 batches.

Q. How do I order a custom?
A. You need the diamond potion from the store.

Q. How do I get the diamond potion?
A. You can either mix five elixirs or very rarely catch it in the store.
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. . ♚ ~ A crystal clear pool lies in the center of the small room and you can see many colorful eggs half-buried in the pure white sand. A soft breeze ripples the water and lightly blows your hair as you examine the room. Welcome to the Caterpillar Sanctuary! This is a serene nursery created for the sleeping baby caterpillars inside their warm little eggs. Speaking is not permitted in this small building for it is where all caterpillars begin and a quiet start is healthy medicine for a long life.

. . ♚ ~ When there are too many eggs in the nursery, a fixed number will be handed out for adoption to all visitors! The fastest to fill out the adoption form will return to their homes with a beautiful caterpillar. Eggs hatch immediately after adoption, for the baby caterpillars feel the warmth of their new owner and quickly crack their eggs. Each visitor is only allowed an adoption once every three batches, so please make sure you plan accordingly. Best of luck with adopting and we hope you enjoy your new caterpillar!

Image . . Image

001 . . . . . . 002

Code Number: L3M0N

ALL GONE.

Code: Select all
[center][size=90][color=#008080]♚[/color] [color=#63562E]I'd like to take an egg from the nursery![/color] [color=#008080]♚[/color]
[color=#63562E]Username: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Egg Number: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Code Number: [/color][/size][/center]
Last edited by Schofield on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. . ♚ ~ Welcome to the Caterpillar store! Located between two major rivers, this shop is bound to have everything your caterpillar might need from imports! We only accept Image as payment for our goods, so if you don't have any, you should probably go [url=here]here[/url] and get some. Well, we hope you find what you're looking for! Feel free to look around as long as you like. (The store is restocked every 18 days.)

Item Name: Spicy Mushroom Potion
Price: 80 Image
Ability: Allows you to trade one of your caterpillars for another user's caterpillar.

Item Name: Diamond Potion
Price: 770 Image
Ability: Allows you to order a custom caterpillar.

Out of Stock!

Item Name: Moondust Potion
Price: 90 Image
Ability: Allows you to breed your caterpillar with another caterpillar. (Please note: Each caterpillar needs its own Moondust Potion.

Item Name: Reservation Potion
Price: 100 Image
Ability: Allows you to reserve a random egg in the upcoming litter!

Item Name: Burlap Surprise
Price: 30 Image
Ability: Can be added with the reservation potion to give you the special ability of CHOOSING the egg you want in the upcoming batch; giving you the opportunity to see the eggs before anyone else!

Item Name: Potent Elixir
Price: 40 Image
Ability: Mix five of these together and you'll get yourself a Diamond Potion!

[center][size=90]I'd like to purchase something from the store!
Username:
Item Name:
Quantity[/size][/center]
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:30 pm

. . ♚ ~ Welcome to the Caterpillar Bank! This is the one-stop shop for all your shroom needs! We sell shrooms for all kinds of different things so make sure you take a look around! If you find a payment option you would like, please fill out the form and post it in this thread. Please note: Transactions may take a little while to complete, be patient.

This month's Special: Any hamster: 40 Image; Any Halloween hamster: 60 Image

-

Any 2010-2011 Uncommon Dog: 40 Image
    Any 2008-2009 Uncommon Dog: 70 Image
    Any 2008 Rare Dog: 220 Image
    Any 2009 Rare Dog: 180 Image
    Any 2010 Rare Dog: 150 Image
    Any 2011 Rare Dog: 120 Image
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. . ♚ ~ Welcome to the raffle stand! This is the place where special caterpillar eggs are raffled so it is very different than your regular adoptions. The winner is picked from Random.org so it is completely random. If you see an egg you want and are feeling lucky, why not use the form! Anyone can apply and there is no cooldown period. Best of luck!

Raffle #1: This egg is buried in a pile of sand! When you come closer, a faint chanting can be heard from somewhere off in the distance. How odd.

Slots:
2. Bloo.
3. Liirarwen
4. Elwine
5. redpanda7070
6. FreckledJesusSNK

[center][size=90][color=#008080]♚[/color] [color=#63562E]I'd like to try the raffle![/color] [color=#008080]♚[/color]
[color=#63562E]Username: [/color]
[color=#63562E]Raffle Number:[/color]
[/size][/center]
Last edited by Schofield on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Reserved.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schofield » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Aralas
Owner

Hatredfox-
Archivist/Moderator

Amkorra
Last edited by Schofield on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schofield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me