Burberry Horses [Games done!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Burberry Horses [Games done!]

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm

welcome
    Welcome to Windgate Stables, where we breed Burberry horses for one and all - these sturdy horses will make a fine companion, hunter, or competitor for anyone! Please, take a look around, meet a few of our companion horses, and feel free to inquire about opportunities to adopt your own Burberry horse.

news
    Christmas games are now on!
    We have our first three 2014 Holiday Horses up for adoption VIA art raffle! Join in for your chance to win!
    New items added to the Tack Shop! Custom order, breeding, and magic items are now in store!

christmas games
    Thanks for participating, everyone!

freebies
    These little guys are free for anyone to use!

Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2532459][img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/332/5/d/adopt1fin_by_qannekke-d880wht.png[/img][/url]

"QUINTON" #4 ♂ owned by Windgate Stables

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2532459][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/333/5/4/adopt2fin_by_qannekke-d8829hc.png[/img][/url]

"JAMBALAYLA" #5 ♀ owned by Windgate Stables

navigation
  • welcome, news
  • rules
  • about
  • adoptions
  • tack shop
  • breeding
  • archive
  • reserved
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:51 am, edited 20 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burberry Horses [CLOSED]

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 pm

don'ts
    ✘ Please do not ask to adopt already owned Burberry horses!
    ✘ You are not allowed to ask for any changes to your Burberry horse, and you are not allowed to change it yourself or edit it in any way!
    ✘ Do not claim any of my art as your own!
    ✘ Do not repost the art anywhere without my permission - this includes deviantart, facebook, tumblr, etc.
    ✘ Do not bring outside drama into the thread. It does not belong here.
    ✘ No mini modding or attempting to control the thread - I will handle it myself, or get a moderator involved if there is a problem.
    ✘ No whining or complaining if you miss an adopt or a group of adopts! There will be plenty more, you will get your chance.

do's
    ✔ Do ask me any questions!
    ✔ Do be kind and respectful to any and all users that post on the thread!
    ✔ Do use freebies and fake pets anywhere you like as long as you keep the link!
    ✔ Do read all of the information and rules before adopting!
    ✔ Do make art of your Burberry horse!

Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 pm

burberry horses
    Burberry horses are a hunter type heavy warmblood horse originally bred at Windgate Stables in Scotland, starting in 1826. The horses were bred for cross country hunts, and were bred to have sturdy legs, a long stride, and to be sure footed and brave over any obstacles. The first generations of Burberry horses showed great promise and excellent results on their hunting endeavors, and became extraordinarily popular in Scotland where they were bred.
    Burberry horses are always immaculately groomed and taken care of - over the years, Burberry horses have grown to be prized show mounts, appearing at hunter derbies and even children's gymkhanas within the united kingdom. Today, many different stables breed and show Burberry horses at all levels, from local to national events.
    Burberry horses stand from 15.3-18.1HH, have large necks, a thin barrel, and long, sturdy legs. Their manes are usually cut short, and tails left to grow long, although they are usually cut into a straight edge at the bottom, and braided at the top. In addition, all Burberry horses have characteristic fluffy eyelashes that are usually lighter than the body color of the horse.
    Burberry horses can be any color or pattern, however unnatural colors and patterns are restricted to more natural toned color palettes, and are very rare.
    All Burberry horses have a unique ID number, as well as the Burberry Horse brand (a crown) on their left hip.

adoption
    Burberry horses, while quite valuable, are unfortunately unable to be bred by only Windgate Stables due to the current low numbers of the breed. Because of our conservation efforts in regards to maintaining the breed, Burberry horses are currently being adopted to people around the world.
    Please ensure to read all adoption rules and information in the "adoption" post before adopting.

Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm

adoption rules
    ✘ You are only allowed to own up to three Burberry horses at a time.
    ✘ Adoptions are always first come, first serve, so if you do not get the Burberry horse you want, you will have to wait until next time.
    ✘ You must fill out the entire adoption form to adopt a Burberry horse - however, if you cannot think of a name, you are allowed to put "Unnamed" in the name section of the form.
    ✘ You are only allowed to adopt one Burberry horse from each batch of adoptables.
    ✘ You are not allowed to edit your forms - if I see your post has been edited, I will skip to the next person. However, you are allowed to post a new form.

current adoptions

Image Image Image
    ID #20 ♂ - UNCLAIMED | ID #21 ♀ - UNCLAIMED | ID #22 ♂ - UNCLAIMED

*END DATE FOR ALL HOLIDAY HORSE AUCTIONS IS DECEMBER 23RD, 2014!*
    *PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT AN ADOPTION FORM FOR THESE HORSES! YOU DO NOT KNOW YOU WILL WIN THEM/BE ABLE TO ADOPT!*

Welcome to our 2014 Holiday Horses! These horses are all unnatural, and will be given away in a special manner - through art contests!

ID #20 will be given away through pet auction. To enter, please post a group of pets as a bid for ID #20, OR send a trade containing your bid. You may update your bid at any time, but please cancel and resend the trade if trading, or post in the topic to let me know, if your pets are in a group. Quality will win over quantity, no uncommons/commons/omg so commons allowed, rares and up only.

BIDS:
    jensen ackles
    Tif + Jo
    grapejuice
    winter & fireflii

ID #21 will be given away through art effort auctions - you can make one piece of art, and I will judge based on effort - the winner for that horse will win! To enter, you will draw Normandy and/or ID #21. You will get more effort points for drawing both together!

*NOTICE*: YOU MUST DRAW THIS ART BY YOURSELF! YOU CANNOT COMMISSION SOMEONE ELSE TO DRAW IT FOR YOU. IF I CATCH YOU COMMISSIONING ART FOR AN ART AUCTION, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED.
    BIDS:
    rose.thorn
    ArminAlert
    HeroHorse
    Bubbles. *Please do NOT use this bid as an example! The wrong horse was drawn for this bid and I have decided to count THIS BID ONLY!
    Rinnly
    Firefly.

ID #22 will be given away through art raffle - one piece of art is equal to one ticket! You can draw as many pieces as you would like, effort doesn't matter. Art must be colored, and must be a headshot at minimum - however you can draw fullbody, training pictures, etc. Maximum one of each horse per image. To enter, you will draw Normandy and/or ID #22. You will get two raffle tickets for drawing both together!

*NOTICE*: YOU MUST DRAW THIS ART BY YOURSELF! YOU CANNOT COMMISSION SOMEONE ELSE TO DRAW IT FOR YOU. IF I CATCH YOU COMMISSIONING ART FOR AN ART AUCTION, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED.
    TICKETS:
    1. Sheepishlie
    2. Sheepishlie
    3. gallivant
    4. gallivant
    5. gallivant

Of course, we will also have some consolation prizes - for each horse, ONE runner up will win a Gingerbread Horse Cookie. In addition, I will offer one Judge's Choice prize of a Sugar Horse Cookie to ONE lucky person for outstanding effort!

*NOTICE: You do not have to fill out an adoption form to bid on these horses! Just link your entry/entries/bid/bids in the topic!

Please ignore, for my use only.
    [code][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2532459][img]imgurl[/img][/url][/code]

form to adopt
    Please fill out this adoption form if you would like to adopt a Burberry horse! Please remember to read all adoption and thread rules.

[list][color=#2D2D05][b]adoption form[/b][size=85]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Burberry Horse ID Number:[/b]
    [b]Burberry Horse Name:[/b]
    [b]Have you read all rules, and by filling out this form, agree to adhere to them?[/b]
    [b]Thank you![/b][/size][/color][/list]

Last edited by Davy + Aero on Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:26 am, edited 36 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm

about
    At our Tack Shop, you can buy many different items and accessories for your Burberry horses! We specialize in everything from magic items, to feed and care items, and more!
    Different items may be in stock at different times, so please be aware that something you purchase may not be available later.
    Every item is available for purchase using Sterling (our resident currency) - ah, you don't have any? Not to worry, we will happily convert CS pets to Sterling for our esteemed guests and clients!

exchange rate
    '11, '12, '13 Rares and Very Rares ➨ 5 Sterling
    '10 Rares and Very Rares ➨ 10 Sterling
    '09 Rares ➨ 15 Sterling
    '09 Very Rares ➨ 40 Sterling
    '08 Uncommons ➨ 30 Sterling
    '08 Rares ➨ 100 Sterling
    '08 Very Rares ➨ 200 Sterling
    Any OMGSR or UR ➨ 300 Sterling
    Please contact me privately for Sterling exchange, as I may decide your pet is worth more or less than these values - these are all approximate values, and may not be the same for all pets.

REMEMBER! WISHLIST PETS EARN +50% STERLING! Cancelled for now as wishlist pets on a shared account doesn't work out incredibly well... I will put together a list eventually.

order form
    To order an item, please fill out this form! You must already have sterling credited to you in the archives before you can use this to order.
    In addition, because all items must be shipped to you from Windgate Stables in Scotland, it may take several days to arrive at your location - don't worry if you don't receive your items right away!

[list][color=#2D2D05][b]item order form[/b][size=85]
    [b]Item Wanted:[/b]
    [b]Do you want to add this to your inventory (use later) or to a horse?[/b] (If you are purchasing slot items such as apples etc they will be used immediately.)
    [b]If adding to a horse, Horse ID#:[/b] (If using a breeding item, list both horses here. Pedigrees can only be used when breeding is open.)
    [b]If using a cookie, what color palette/design would you like?[/b] (If ordering an unnatural horse, please list colors wanted. You cannot choose colors if using an oatmeal cookie.)

apple
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Allows you to own one additional Burberry horse.
      Stackable, one user can have up to five at one
      time.
      ➨ 50 Sterling
    grooming brush
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Allows you to own two additional Burberry horses.
      Stackable, one user can have up to five at one
      time.
      ➨ 80 Sterling

carrot
      Gives your natural Burberry horse one additional
      breeding spot.
      Stackable.
      ➨ 30 Sterling
    sugar cubes
      Gives your unnatural Burberry horse one additional
      breeding spot.
      Stackable.
      ➨ 80 Sterling

gene test
      Allows you to see what possible foal colors two
      horses will produce. One use only.
      Can be used anytime.
      ➨ 50 Sterling
    gene testing kit
      Allows you to see what possible foal colors two
      horses will produce. Unlimited uses.
      Can be used anytime.
      ➨ 200 Sterling

pedigree
      Allows you to breed your Burberry horses.
      One time use only.
      Horses will produce one foal.
      ➨ 100 Sterling
    sugar horse cookie
      Allows you to order one unnatural Burberry horse.
      You chose colors, horse will be designed by Quinton.
      You do not choose horse design.
      ➨ 200 Sterling

oatmeal horse cookie
      Allows you to order one natural Burberry horse.
      Horse will be randomly designed by Quinton.
      You do not choose horse design.
      ➨ 60 Sterling
    gingerbread horse cookie
      Allows you to order one custom natural Burberry
      horse. You chose colors, and design.
      Horse will be colored by Quinton.
      ➨ 120 Sterling

full blanket
    This warm blanket is perfect for cold winter days, or even chilly summer days.

One color blanket ➨ 25 Sterling

Available in Red, Maroon, Beige, Dark Green, Light Green, White, Grey, Black, and many others. Ask for custom color.
    Two color blanket ➨ 30 Sterling
    Available in Navy/White, Beige/White, Black/White, Green/White, and many others. Ask for custom color.
    Patterned blanket ➨ 45 Sterling
    Available in plaid, stripes, and tri-color. Ask for custom color.
    Holiday blanket ➨ 70 Sterling
    A 2014 limited edition Holiday blanket, available only from December 1st to December 25th. Will not be available in the future!

quarter blanket
    This warm blanket is designed to be ridden in, keeping your horse warm during a winter ride, or even during a chilly summer show. Notice, you must have a saddle to be able to use this blanket!

Two color blanket ➨ 25 Sterling
    Available in Navy/White, Beige/White, Black/White, Green/White, and many others. Ask for custom color.
    Patterned blanket ➨ 40 Sterling
    Holiday blanket ➨ 65 Sterling
    A 2014 limited edition Holiday blanket, available only from December 1st to December 25th. Will not be available in the future!

saddle blanket
    This larger saddle blanket is made to show off! Notice, you must have a saddle to be able to use this blanket!

Two color blanket ➨ 20 Sterling
    Patterned blanket ➨ 35 Sterling
    Holiday blanket ➨ 60 Sterling

saddle pad
    This fitted saddle blanket is made for competition! Notice, you must have a saddle to be able to use this blanket!

One color blanket ➨ 20 Sterling
    Available in Red, Maroon, Beige, Dark Green, Light Green, White, Grey, Black, and many others. Ask for custom color.
    Two color blanket ➨ 35 Sterling
    Holiday blanket ➨ 60 Sterling

saddle
    This all purpose English saddle is made for competition! Notice, you must have a blanket to be able to use this saddle!

Saddle ➨ 60 Sterling
    Available in Beige, Chestnut, Brown, and Black.
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:09 pm

breeding
    In our concerned efforts to preserve the Burberry horse breed, we are allowing certified horses to breed with a permit. However, there are some things you need to know about breeding before you decide to breed, lest you be unhappy with the foal and decide that it really wasn't worth it in the end.
    Burberry horses produce foals with real life genetic ratios, meaning there are many different possibilities for your horse depending on its genes. However, since Burberry horses do not undergo genetic testing before breeding, the possible colors of the foals are unknown to us. This means that if you breed two black horses, you have a possibility of getting a bay or a chestnut foal depending on your horse's genetics. For those of you that are familiar with equine genetics, you are probably already familiar with these possibilities - if you are not familiar with equine genetics, you may want to familiarize yourself before deciding to breed.
    Due to the necessity of keeping the breed within a certain genetic pool, Burberry horses can only be bred three times in their lifetime, unless they are given certain magic items or are awarded extra breeding spots.

breeding rules
    ✘ Each Burberry horse can only be bred three times in its lifetime. Choose wisely!
    ✘ Bred horses do count towards your total of three Burberry horses owned at one time.
    ✘ You must have purchased a Pedigree item from the Tack Shop to be able to breed.
    ✘ Breeding is not always open - please ensure that it is before submitting your breeding!
    ✘ The two horses to be bred must be one male and one female.
    ✘ You cannot breed two related Burberry horses, ie. you cannot breed a horse to its sister, mother, grandchild, etc.
    ✘ All Burberry horses will be shown as adults when you receive them.
    ✘ Items, potions, and other look affecting purchases do not pass on to the offspring.
    ✘ You do not get to choose what the offspring will look like.
    ✘ In the case of two players wanting to breed their Burberry horses together, both players must post in the thread giving their consent, and the foal will go to the person who purchased the Pedigree unless otherwise stated.

form to breed
    Please fill out this breeding form if you would like to breed a Burberry horse! Please remember to read all breeding and thread rules.

[list][color=#2D2D05][b]breeding form[/b][size=85]
    [b]Burberry Horses to Breed (ID Numbers):[/b] (One must be male, one must be female. They can belong to two different people, however you must ask permission before using someone else's Burberry horse.)
    [b]Payment:[/b] (Item from your inventory used to breed.)
    [b]Have you made sure that you want to purchase this item, and double read the description to make sure it's what you want?[/b]
    [b]Have you read all rules, and by filling out this form, agree to adhere to them?[/b]

Last edited by Davy + Aero on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 pm

archives
    All owned horses will be posted here, along with user credits, and Windgate Stables owned horses that anyone is free to use!

bank
    muffy ➨ 80 Sterling
    Xerberus ➨ 140 Sterling
    Sheepishlie ➨ 20 Sterling
    winter & fireflii ➨ 255 Sterling
    Rinnly ➨ 115 Sterling
    Whisky ➨ 10 Sterling

user items
    muffy ➨ Grooming Brush (IN USE)
    Xerberus ➨ Full Holiday Blanket (IN USE)

shop orders
    Whisky ➨ Oatmeal Horse Cookie ➨ COMPLETE
    muffy ➨ Gingerbread Horse Cookie ➨ COMPLETE
    Zuppunzelle ➨ Oatmeal Horse Cookie ➨ COMPLETE
    Xerberus ➨ Oatmeal Horse Cookie ➨ COMPLETE
    Xerberus ➨ Full Holiday Blanket ➨ COMPLETE
    Sheepishlie ➨ Oatmeal Horse Cookie ➨ COMPLETE

horses
    Image Image
    Quinton 4 ♂ owned by Windgate Stables | Jambalayla 5 ♀ owned by Windgate Stables
    Griffin 16 ♐ owned by Quinton
    Image Image
    Ray 1 ♂ owned by Fea | Gracella 9 owned by Fea
    ImageImage Image
    Eros 2 ♀ owned by Zuppunzelle | Psyche 14 ♂ owned by Zuppunzelle | Deviner ♂ owned by Zuppunzelle
    Vorel Wurunwa 3 ♀ owned by Vindicated
    Rolan 6 ♂ owned by Bakuba
    Gunner 7 ♂ owned by Tif + Jo
    Image Image
    Kaellen 8 ♂ owned by Hekomi | Baklava 30 ♀ owned by Hekomi
    Image Image
    Whisky's Bourbon 11 ♀ owned by Whisky | UNNAMED 33 owned by Whisky
    Image ImageImage
    Detron 12 ♂ owned by muffy | Shanni 13 ♀ owned by muffy | Sisha 15 ♀ owned by muffy
    Telvittii 32 ♂ owned by muffy
    Isomnyr 10 ♂ owned by Drizzle
    Cashmere 19 ♀ owned by Dia.
    Athena 17 ♀ owned by SnivelGriff
    Image Image
    Dia 18 ♂ owned by Xerberus | Sashi 23 ♀ owned by Xerberus
    Image Image
    Leslawa 25 ♀ owned by Sheepishlie | Avaria 27 ♀ owned by Sheepishlie
    Image Image
    UNNAMED 26 owned by Delph | Maple 31 ♀ owned by Delph
    Kaito 28 ♂ owned by TigerRocky
    Louis 24 ♂ owned by jensen ackles
Last edited by Davy + Aero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:03 am, edited 62 times in total.
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:30 pm

Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Burberry Horses [3 horses ufa!]

Postby Davy + Aero » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:53 pm

There are currently three horses up for adoption!

We used to be TBB + Maple!
Davy + Aero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me