closed, this looks likes it dieing.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should you be able to Sell dragons to Saphira344/other users for Gold as well?

Yes, It will make this more fun!!
50%
Yes it will make it easier to get gold!!
8%
No, it might complicate things!!
No votes
No, it might be two much for you!!
8%
Whatever is easier for you :)
33%
Don't really mind or care.
No votes

Total votes : 12

closed, this looks likes it dieing.

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:51 pm

The Sky ranch
You are walking in a filed when you hear something behind you turning you freeze as you see a tall horse like dragon standing behind you with massive wings. Hello , you look around as you hear a voice, confused, no one is near you other then this dragon, you look at the dragon, you didnt see its mouth move, so it couldn't be the dragon could it? You look surprised, I am a big winged dragon, we can talk to humans once we have been with one long enough to learn your language and bond with our owner You blink at the dragon about to ask her how you can get a dragon but she seems to guess what you are about to say. If you want to have a dragon of your own, or a whole heard of them then simply clime on You watch in aw as the horse dragon turns and lays down, spotting a v on her back, starting at the base of her neck and wrapping around her wings, giving them plenty of room to move without hindrance, and straps where the legs go so you wont fall off. Slowly you clime into the saddle, the dragon watching your every move as you do so, Make sure you tie those straps tight, you do not want to fall when i am flying, my breed is not the best at catching fallen riders. Once you obey, the dragon gets up, almost falling off as it dose so, when she starts off you grip the front of the saddle as she very quickly picks up speed, unfolding her wings and with less then three flaps you are both airborne. You gasp as you spot the ground fly past at at very fast past, slowly getting smaller and smaller as your ride climes higher and higher. Look forward and angle your body so it is straite you do as the dragon says as it speaks. You spot the clouds as they get closer and your jaw drops as the dragon fly's through them, above the clouds, there is a floating landscape, with mountains and lakes, grass fields and forests. There are houses around to, with paddocks and big stables. Some of the stables and paddocks are occupied by dragons already. the dragon smiles, entering a glide, circling the area. My name is Athena, and welcome to the sky ranch!

Rules
1.All of Nick and Tess's rules apply
2. No stealing, be it desines or lines! It will result In an instant ban!
3. If you are banned all your Big winged dragons will be taken away!
4. Please be patient, i do have a Real life that can get in the way.
5. Please respect all staff.
6. I can add more if i need to.

Staff
Saphira344-owner
Skyfox-Lineart helper
♠SpadeStarHero★-artist
diamond and pearl-artist

Other threads
library/other info thread
Gift line avatar
Last edited by Saphira344 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Sky ranch-No posting yet

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 4:57 pm

Dragon info.
Atheana smils gliding to a big buliding with no paddock or stable nearby, She lands and heads forward at a slow jog This is the library, its where all info about all the differnt dragon breeds is put, you can come and check it out later, after i finish showing you around.

Basic info.
Big winged dragons have, as there names suggest, giant wings. It takes them more effort to get into the air then normal dragons, but when they are in the air they are some of the most graceful flyers around.

European dragons are one of the main dragons at the sky ranch, and one of the most common, they prefer to live in caves. they are the size of a horse and are meat eaters
(info is a wip)

Wyverns are another common breed. They eat meat and love a good fish or chicken.They are as big as a donkey, with a wingspan the length of a bus. Wyverns love to jump off cliffs to get airborne, feeling the air catch under there wings, they adore that feeling, able to whip out there wings with ease when the air rush's besides them, they are quite uset to the normal pain of doing so that it no longer affects them as some breeds.
(info is a wip)

Pigmy dragons are the forever young big wing dragon's of some breeds. They are normally a third or half he size of there breeds full size, and thought they can not breed they are extremely playful and fun loving.

Amphithere's are masters of the stationary take off, able to get into the air with one strong wing beat, though the end of their tail is still on the ground, there isn’t enough there for them to stand on. Amphithere’s are one of the most flexible dragons around, even when their wings are folded to their side. They can also curl there body under them and use it as a spring to get airborne quickly. Amphithere’s have the longest wing span know by far, Size ranging between 31 meters to even 62 meters in length, that’s as big as a basketball court or a blue whale! There long body tends to be double the wingspan long, but there have been cases where it is longer. It can be seen as shorter as they have become masters of deception, curling there body’s up to appear smaller. Amphithere’s love to swim and climb trees, sometimes dozing in the tree’s branches, not braking them as they are extremely light, one of the lightest breeds even though they are also one of the biggest.They prefer to eat fish and plants, mostly living in water or forrests.

Horse dragons are very loyal to their owner’s and friends, and would die protecting both. If you earn a Horse dragons friendship you will not regret it, they love to give their owners rides, in fact they are one of the few dragons who will willingly give there owner and people there owner likes rides, unlike other dragon who will normally only let their owner ride them. Even though they are the size of a train, it is mostly because of their very long legs; there body is only as big as a horse, there wings are double their body length, and their tail is 20 meter’s long. They are one of the fastest dragons on the ground, able to run as fast as a train, and fly almost as fast as a car, Not as fast in the air as the ground due to the danger of not being able to doge so easily at such a fast speed. Their horns are one of the most unique, though because of them one of their nickname’s is Loki dragons, their horns can carry things, or even toss the item behind them. A horse dragon just needs to see a log to know where the center is and if it is light enough for them to lift. Another nickname is protector, they will protect any young or small dragon from any kind of danger be it another dragon or just a wild cat. Horse dragons are one of the gentlest dragon breeds around; able to carry baby animals in their jaws without breaking their skin even though they have sharp teeth like all Big winged dragons. There are many varieties of horse dragons, able to be told apart by their tail fur and some even have neck fur. Horse dragons fur is very soft, And because of this they are normally hunted down and killed or captured, forced to have their fur removed off their tail every time it grows back, causing them a great deal of pain.

Lindwyrm's are the smallest breed of dragons, there body only coming to the size of a cat, there neck, including head is only a meter long, and there tail is only two meters long. There wings are a metre and a half each, in total three meters wide. They are not the best flyer’s as well, normally taking them a lot of effort to get airborne and even then they struggle to manover. They do have defences though. They have two front fangs that are always hidden in a kind of flap in their mouth, but they are able to slide them out and bite down through even the strongest scales. They can then inject there target/victim with poison, though it doesn’t kill anything bigger then themselves, due to the amount needed to do so, instead, Lindwyrms poison has developed a effect when injected into a target bigger than them. The targets limbs and muscles will lock in place giving the Lindwyrm enough time to run away before the body overcomes the poison. Every time a threat to a lindwyrm is bitten it takes less time to recover movement per each bite.Lindwyrms also have a Special kind of venom due to the type they are, some are offencive others defencive. Even though they scavenge from bigger dragon kills Lindwyrms can still hunt, normally focusing on rabbits, mice, birds, squirrels exctra.
Last edited by Saphira344 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Dragon Elements
Every dragon has an element, helping determine there strength against other type's.

Fire
Fire dragons are fierce, able to breath the hottest flame with training, Blue, but it takes a lot of work to get there flame this strong. they can also occasionally light themselves on fire. Normally very quick to anger.
Weak against water, sky and Nightmare.
Strong against Earth and nature.
Normally friends with Electric and dream

Water
Water dragons are healers,able to heal with there gentle breath, but don't think they cant fight, they can control water and even breath water so hot it can melt flesh, and burn scales. Are normally very gentle.
Weak against electric,Nature, Sky and Nightmare.
Strong against fire
Normally friends with Earth and Dream.

Earth
Earth dragons are able to create a club of rock around there tails and armor from rock as well, they have no breath power and are mostly a defense kind of dragon. But when they are in a group they work to keep the other dragons protected. Are normally very loyal.
Weak against fire and Nightmare
Strong against sky
Normally friends with Water, Nature and Dream

Nature
Nature dragons can control plants, able to breath a breath that can heal plants and animals. They are currently the only dragon able to talk to animals and plants. Though they prefer not to fight, they will if the need arises able to trap another dragon to the ground with vines just by breathing on where they are standing. Are normally very Shy.
Weak against fire,Sky and nightmare
Strong against water
Normally friends with Earth and Dream

Electric
Electric dragons are able to fly through thunder storms without being effected, in face they tend to seek them out, as the electricity gives them there power. They can breath lighting, It looks like a white comet coming from there mawl. Are normally very hyperactive
Weak to Sky and Nightmare
Strong against water
Normally friends with Fire And Dream

Sky
Sky dragons are able to control the weather, being able to breath ice,water,electricity and even wind. Due to this they are one of the strongest dragons, able to change there breath ability to match any weather type. Are normally very calm
Weak to Earth and Nightmare
Strong against Fire,water,electric and nature
Normally friends with Light and Dream

Light
Light dragons are able to make there scales light up so bright that anyone looking at it will be blinded. They are normally very cheerful.
Weak to Darkness
Strong against Nightmare
Normally friends with Dream and Sky

Darkness
Darkness dragons are able to disappear into shadows, And can breath a black mist that will suck in all light near it. There touch is also extremely painful to Light dragons, as it sucks out the light from there body and makes them feel very weak. A darkness dragon can kill a light dragon in this way. They are strongest at night and in the shadows. Are very temperamental.
Weak to Dream
Strong against light
Normally friends with Nightmare

Dream
Dream dragons are extremely rare, and even harder to earn the trust of. they know what your greatest dream is and are able to breath a kind of mist that once breathed makes you see your dream instead of them, alouing them to get away.Are normally extremely skittish.
Weak to Nightmare
Strong against nightmare.
Normally friends with Light and Sky

Nightmare
Nightmare is rare like its counterpart witch is probably a good thing,as they know what you fear more, and where there counterpart wants to run they will purposely seek out other dragons and humans, and use there ability to see your deepest fear to bring it to life with there breath, they will watch as they cower before moving in for the kill.Are very hard headed and hard to tame.
Weak to Light
Strong against Fire,water,earth,nature,electric, sky and Dream
Normally friends with Darkness
Last edited by Saphira344 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Getting a dragon
Athena smiles as she enters the landscape, speeding up into a slow gallop, about the speed of a horse. she moves her head around as she speaks You need to come here to get your own dragon, most found will have certain things they want you to prove before they chose there owner. Most come with forms from the Person who found them with what the dragon would like, translated by one of there own dragons. Not many chose the first person to show an interest in the,and some will only take a certian amount of forms. Athena heads off again smiling.

Available dragons wrote:
dragon 1 wrote:Image
Female Water Wyvern
(Angelus half sister-Older then him)
Code: Select all
I want the Female Water Wyvern
Username:
Name:
Why do you want it?
Story:
Extra:

Some story idears as this girl will be hard to get
How shes delt with a brother whos type dosnt work with her own, dose she like him or hate him? why?
Maybe they where together since angelus hatched, and she picked him out of her mothers clutch and became close before something separated them.
Why is she going to someone else and not the owner of her brother if they are close.

Dragon 2 wrote:Image
Male Nature Wyvern
I want the male Nature wyvern
Username:
Name:
Why do you want it?
Story:
Extra:

Story ideas, mostly becuse this questions came to mind while making him.
Why is he coved in flowers? was he born this way or did he do something to get the markings.
Why do the flowers get brighter then faid and then get brighter again?
Last edited by Saphira344 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Battleground
Athena arrives at a giant coliseum and enters it with no fear” this is called the battle ground, its where you can go to fight, and train your dragons. You will normally get stuff if you win.” she pauses outside a case, filled with glittering armour, made from all kinds of metals ”this is the armour case, sometimes you can get sets from winning a battle with another user, but most of the time you get gold.” She contuies on and pauses as the comes to a big open field” this is the spot where dragons fight, humans, and spectating dragons sit up there” she points with her tail” and the owners stand in the ledges overlooking the field so they can call orders to there dragons. “ She smiles taking off and heading up to one, hovering next to it” see there is plenty of room for the owner to stand, and the wall is high enough so they can’t fall” Smiling she contuies to fly starting to circle the whole area” when dragons fight, they know not to seriously hurt each other, but most dragons cannot sheath there claws, blunt their teeth or horns, so injury’s do happen, I don’t think there has been a battle where a dragon hasn’t drawn another’s blood, but we are quick to heal, and a Water dragons healing breath helps as well” she smiled softly “every dragon breed and element have different ability’s they can use in battle. Position and type at the start is normally very important.” Athena heads down and lands heading back into the building at a trot reaching a white room with beds and dragons moving around inside, she pauses to let out a whinny, and you look up as a Blue with yellow patches horse dragon heads over with very little fur, only a tuft of it on her tail, the colour of fire “this is Wadjet “ Athena explaines as the other Mare nods to you both before heading back to work “shes the main healer here, but don’t let that fool you, she fights just as much as any other dragon here.” Athena backs out of the room and heads off leaving the building “and that’s the Battleground, make sure to try it out when you have some dragons”

armor and its price wrote:European Armor-500 gold for gold, 250 for silver and 50 for bronze

Rolls and there info in battle wrote:Leader-Leader leads the group, when the owner cant call out a command in the middle of the round, the leader is normally the one to figure out what should be done and will do it. They are normally the main target of the other team, as once the teams leader is pined, the battle is over, if the team leader is hurt to badly to contuie the battle is over. The leader needs to be a dragon who can think quickly, while also dodging and attacking. Can only be one dragon.
Protecter- The main role of a protector is to keep the leader safe, protecting it's sides, belly and all the weak points in its defense. Protectors need to be able to take a fair few hits at once. Can be more then one dragon.
Fighter-Fighters are the dragons whos role is to go after the other teams leader. Fighters need to be swift as well as good Fighters.Can be more then one.
Support- Support dragons are mostly just that, working on helping there team by jumping in when needed by attack or healing any who are hurt. Haveing the right support dragon can sometimes turn the tide of a battle in your favor. Can only be one dragon.

Dragon groups up for battle wrote:
Saphira344's group up for a battle
Pip,Angelus,Vixen,Wadjet, Athena and Wildfire
Reward for winning-2500 gold
Any Special requirements-nope
Note:If you only use one dragon, only one will fight, witch you wont know till the battle. In other words the battle will be even, your dragon wont be outnumbed.

Challange form
I want to challange!
Username:
Dragons:(Link the name please, dont post images)
Who are you challanging?:
First order for the battle?:
.:Rolls:.
Leader:
Protecter:
Fighter:
Support:

Entering a group for battle
I want to put my group up for a battle!
Username:
Dragons:(link and name, no images)
Any requirements?:
Note:
[size=85]Reward will be supplyed by Saphira344.[/size]
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:36 am, edited 14 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

The Hatchery
You need to be very quiet in this cave Athena warns you as she land's in the cave opening. Why is it so high up, so that the only way to get to it is to fly, its to keep the Hatching's and eggs safe. And starting off at a high height is great for learning to fly. Athena heads into the cave, and you start to look around, in spots there is the ocational dragon, curled around some eggs or some hatching's. This is where i normally stay when I am not giving tours to new people. Horse dragons are always aloud in here, as we are very good with hatching's She pauses to bow her head and nussle a small dragon watching as it squeaks before running off again. Athena smiled This is where we come when our owners want us to breed. But keep in mind, only females are aloud in the cave, males have to go into that cave she points to a side cave with a wing, much closer to the entrance Because they, no affence intended, are completely useless with eggs and hatching's. Males tend to be a great risk to our young, accidentally stepping on an egg or hatching could kill it. She flicks her mane There is another spot, in that cave She points to another side cave, on the other side of the entrance Dragons in there can be bred by anyone, as long as they follow the owners rules. You don't even have to own a dragon to breed with those, you can chose a female and a male and breed them as long as you obey there owners rules and they don't refuse each other. I can guess what you are thinking, Refuse, what do i mean, Well female dragons can refuse any male and vise versa if they don't want to have kids with him or her, it normally depends on the other dragons breed and element. Be warned sometimes the refusal can be violent and one of your dragon can get hurt because of it. Athena looked down sadly It can sometimes be very upsetting to the other dragon if they are refused again and again, so i would advise you to be careful. She turns and heads back to the exit.

Important note- Do not complain if you keep geting a refusal, it just means that the dragons do not get along at all.

Breeding's wrote:
Vixen and Leo have had some eggs, All are fire typed like there parents. Ive made the eggs first as the adults are going to take ages to make. FCFS
1.Imagefirelizard-male-rusty, female-firespirit
2.ImageSaphira344 steals this egg.
3.Image
4.Image
I want a LeoXVixen egg
Username:
Number of the egg:
Name if male:
Name if female:
Other

Breedable dragons wrote:Here is where other owners can put there dragons up for stud, keep in mind though if you put your dragon up here, make sure to make your rules for him/her exact. If you do not add something like say i get a egg from any breeding's, and later on want an egg from a breeding, you will not get it as you didn't put it in, unless the user who breed the dragons gives you one.Also you can not make any i get all eggs from all breeding with my dragon rules, as that defeats the whole purpose of this part of the breeding center. If it gets to out of hand i will remove it.
Vixen wrote:Vixen-Female
Rules
You dont have to give me an egg.

Breed your dragons form
I want to breed my dragons
Username:
Female dragon:(link the name please)
Male dragon;(link the name please)
Do you understand its no ones fault if they refuse?:

Breed with someone else form
I want to breed with a partner
Username:
Your dragon:(link the name please)
There dragon:(link the name please)
Do you have there permision:(please have them quote your form and put yes here)

Breeding with the breedable dragons.
I want to breed two dragons
Username:
Female:
Male:
Are you ok with there rules?:

Puting your dragon up for anyone to breed.
I want to put my dragon up for breeding
Username:
Dragon:(Link the name)
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:03 pm, edited 26 times in total.
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:28 pm

The Way to The Black Market
Suddenly Athena rears up with a startled whinny, almost tossing you off if it wasn't for the saddle straps holding you on, you then peak around her neck to see what startled her. You spot a pure black male in front of you both, its clear hes not to be trusted, or at least that's the feeling you get from Athena, her fur is standing on end, and sparks are leaking from her mouth. The male watched her with narrowed eyes before looking at you, causing you to freeze. His piercing red eyes feel like they are crushing your whole body, you struggle to breath until he looks away. Athena, i am shocked, i would of thought that you would of sort me out by now, you know the rule, you need to let me take new members to my part of this place Your spine seems to shiver as his voice enters your head, Sounding hard and cold. I don't have o do anything! Athena hisses crouching slightly as the male walks over, circling you both, and running his tail along Athena's side. You feel her flinch as he dose so and watch as the scales his tail touches turn black for a few seconds. Athena snaps at his tail as it nears her head, and he quickly moves it out of the way. Touchy, why don't we try asking the new member if they would like to check out my area or not hmm? Athena growls loudly, before flatting her fur Fine! She hisses, turning to look at you.Would you like to see where all the heartless dragons reside? If so get off and follow Malo.

If you chose to ride Malo go here
Last edited by Saphira344 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Mon May 12, 2014 5:29 pm

arcive
Saphira
Infant gold
Pip-Female-Earth
Angelus-Male-Fire
Vixen-Female-Fire
Wadjet-Female-Water
Athena-Female-Light
Wildfire-Female-Fire
Leonardo(Leo)-male-Fire
Nightshade-male-Sky

Skyfox
1000 gold
European gift-Sky
Wyvern-female-Water
Wyvern-male-Nightmare

p r i s m
1000 gold
European-male-nature

Skittlesky12
1000 gold
European-male-Night(?)-Sky
Horse-female-Dream

PeachFuzz
1000 gold
European-male-Earth

meredithida
1000 gold
European-female-Fire
European-male-Earth

colossalConquistador
1000 gold
Female horse-Water
pigmy-male-Water
Amphithere-Fire

swarm the cat
1000 gold
European-female-Nature

icefire842
1000 gold
Flora-Female-Nature

Albino_Charizard
500 gold
Flair-Male-Fire
unknown--Sky

Monotaire
1000 gold
Terabura-Earth

Snowflop
1000 gold
Mage-Sky
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:46 am, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff forms

Make your own forms just make sure to have, exsamples if your trying for artist,why you want the job and anything else. Keep in mind arists can keep any dragons they make that they fall in love with like i did with Athena <3.
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banner's
Made by Saphira344
Big
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2302671][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=1975790&size=large&format=auto&rev=1402999850[/img][/url]

Small
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2302671][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/1975790.1402999850.avatar.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates
Image Image Image
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:13 am, edited 4 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me