The garden of Bug Dragons-For sale/free

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What bug dragon would you guys like next?

Mosquito(speed)
No votes
Fly(speed)
No votes
Moth(would look very simmar to the butterfly,Speed)
4%
Grasshopper(speed)
4%
Scorpion(Attack)
59%
Ladybug(Speed)
15%
Mayfly(Speed)
4%
Wasp(attack)
4%
Millipedes(defence)
7%
Other(PM me)
4%

Total votes : 27

The garden of Bug Dragons-For sale/free

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:40 pm

The Garden
I asked unpredictable if i was ok to see if i could mange running this better if i tried what she did with Dralons. As it might make this easyer on me, she said it was ok, as long as i didnt copy any of her uniqe makrings if any markings added look like some of hers please tell me so i can remove them ASAP.
The garden, a place where a breed of dragons like non other reside. You see, like the example above, these dragons are mixed with Bugs. There are all kinds of Bug dragons,and some have yet to be discovered. Come and join the community all you have to do is post.

Rules
1. All CS rules apply.
2. Please don't spam.
3. Obey and respect the staff.
4. No editing - this means Bug dragons.
edited dragons result in a ban for
however long I decide.
4. No badmouthing.
5.I would love for you to link back here.
but its not nessassary.
6. Join.mes are allowed.
7. Please don't post 'marking' - it's spam.
8.If you are banned all your Bug dragons will be taken
from you.

i can add more if i want

Staff
Saphira344-Owner

Important links
none yet

Strikes and Ban's
gunilover202-Hurt me a lot in another adopt, and i just dont want to be hurt agian.
Last edited by Saphira344 on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:54 am, edited 22 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The garden of Bug Dragons-WIP dont post yet, Pm me if ne

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Discovererd Bug dragons and there info
All bug dragons after a while with a human, will develop a bond with that human, that aloues them to talk Telepathy to them. When traded this bond vanishes and is normally replaced by the bond of there new owner. It has been found that Young bug dragons, Pupa, Are unable to form this kind of bond till they grow, aloueing them to talk to everyone. Bug dragons normally communicative to other bug Dragon with body language and vocational Eg growls, roar's,squeaks,grunting Extra.
ImageImageImage
Worker-Queen-Fighter
Ant dragons are dragons who are based off ants, and one of the few breeds to come in groups of three. They are the all rounder breed, Queens have high defense, Workers high speed and fighters high attack. Queens have been seen to be able to create a buzzing with there wings that annoys and irritates other bugs.
They are the size of a medume sized dog.

More info to come once more behavior is seen.
Caurt Ant dragons=21
Caurt Queen=7
Caurt Fighter=7
Caurt Worker=7

The Pray Mantis dragon is interesting. Males are extremely rare, and when breeding in the wild the female tends to eat the male. But in captivity we are finding ways to aloud the male to live to see his kids. They have high attack, and eat almost any other bug dragon they can get there claws on.
They are the size of Husky.

Note it has been found that when fighting alongside a Beetle dragon that a special kind of move can be used.

More to come once more behavior is seen.
Caurt Pray Mantis's=4

Butterfly dragons are the main pray for the Mantis dragons, and are very vulnerable on the ground. They eat flowers only, nothing else, so when there are few flowers to be found they are very hard to find. They have high speed and are able to create a kind of dust cloud from there wings that can choke and suffocate there opponents, So far only bugs with wings have been able to counter this form of attack.Its found they like to sit on there owner's shoulders.
They are the size of a cat.

Caurt Butterfly's=15

Beetle dragons are one of the strangest in the garden, they are coved in scales other then there back where they have a kind of shield on there back. Beetle dragon's only weakness is the claws of the Mantis dragon, its the only thing that can brake through there armor. there main defense when attacked is to curl up with there head hidden under there belly. Though its hard to see Beetle dragons do have wings, but they are extremely fragile and are always hidden under there shield, they fly rarely.On there nose they have a kind of horn they use to dig in the ground for roots and bulbs to eat. They have high defense, and are one of the largest dragons. Beetle dragons like to carry there owners around on there backs.
They are the size of a Great Dane up to there neck, witch is 1.5M high/long.

Note it has been found that when fighting alongside a Mantis dragon that a special kind of move can be used

Caurt Beetle's=7

Pill bug dragon are an interesting breed, though they don't do well on there back or ageist lots of bugs they can still take out a few by themselves, Other then Being able to roll into a ball they can use there bulky tail and neck to attack as well, becuse of this they are one of the strongest breeds. When in a group it is almost imposable to beat them.
They are about the size of a Great Dane from there legs to there head.

More info to come as more behavior is seen.
Caurt Pill=3

ImageImage
Female-male
Dragonfly dragons, are, in truth, very weak in comparison to the other breeds, but what they lack in defense, attack and size, they make up for in speed. They are the fastest known bug around, and are incredibly hard to hit. Females are able to admit a buzzing noise from there wings like the Queen Ants, but it is much more annoying and dis orating to other bug breed then the queens. Only the male Dragonfly seems to be immune to it. Both Male and Female's wings flap differently from each other, when one set goes up the other gose down.(if someone can pm me the word for this it would be very helpful)
They are the Lenth of a DVD case(about 19cm) and there width is 5 cm. There wings are slightly longer then a DVD Case, about 25 cm, the males small back wings are 10cm.

Caurt Dragonfly's=2

More info to come once more behavior is seen.
Last edited by Saphira344 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:43 am, edited 11 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Geting a bug dragon

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Markings
Thise are the markings you can get for your BD.

Markings that will always look differnt.
Plasma-its an effect of my art program,the marking is on the wings, you can put up to 5 colours for this marking.
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:11 am, edited 6 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Getting your Bug dragon
To get a bug dragon its easy fill out the form with the bug dragon you want, the markings you would like and the marking's colour, be it hex codes if you want them to be a persific colour or just an ordenary colour, like Blue, if you want this colour blue get its hex code but if you want This blue just put blue in the form for the colour. At the moment you can not ask for random customs.

Code: Select all
Breed:
Base colour:
Eye colour:
Marking and colour's:

So you don't have to search for your bug's image you get from here.
KetemOagol Mantis dragon
twinkleninjas Beetle dragon
skemma04s Beetle dragon
VampireBloods beetle dragon
TalonShadowStar's ant dragons
Snowflop's Ant Dragons
Always;Ant Dragon
Izumi Neko's Ant Dragon
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:05 am, edited 25 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Pound
this is where abandoned or banned members dragons are put up for re adoption.

None yet
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:18 pm

wip
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 pm

wip
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am, edited 12 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:20 pm

wip
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wip
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banners

Affiliates
Last edited by Saphira344 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me