~under-the-bed [hiatus;; need artists!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

~under-the-bed [hiatus;; need artists!]

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:34 am

What's Happening:
Christmas Event here!

welcome
    If you ever plan to visit the land Under-The-Bed, one may be able to find strange creatures that are hardly bigger than the palm of your hand. More often than not, you will find a few that have gotten lost wandering around, and will be able to take them home as you might a new household pet. Some species are rarer and harder to find, while others are plentiful and abundant all across this unusual place, so sometimes you might get lucky and come across a creature no one has even seen before.

Fluffens, a cat-like species, are one of the most abundant creatures in Under-The-Bed. They are tiny kittens made off balls of lint, that have an uncanny ability to disappear into the shadows quicker than you can blink, and delight in annoying and frightening others by patting them around like a cat would with a ball of twine or yarn. Rarer Fluffens will have markings or Mutations that make them stand out among the other more common ones, and they are seen around the Junkyard more often than not.

staff
    Hael. - Admin/Head Artist
    BrightHeaven - Artist
    ~Free Rein~ - Artist
    hazama - Artist
    exotic. - Guest Artist

I'm looking for artists; please use the form provided below and PM it to me. Forms posted here will be ignored.
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]have you been blacklisted anywhere? if so, why?[/b]
    [b]how many litters can you make a week?[/b]
    [b]art programs do you use:[/b]
    [b]3 examples of art (no traditional pls):

rules and guidelines
    >> do not steal anything
      Please do not steal any lineart of any kind from me, since this is all my own work and I don't want to have it all plagiarized by someone else on another website just because I wasn't looking. Any stealing of any kind will be reported and blacklisted.

>> there is a limit
      You may only adopt up to 15 creatures of each species, so when you reach that limit, a random pet of yours will be removed and sent to the junkyard permanently.

>> let me know if you change usernames
      I will check every now and then to see if you're the same person or whatever, but if you tell me it'll help a lot.

>> use the correct forms provided
      I cannot stress this enough. People always forget to use the forms or don't copy it completely, so if you want to adopt, please use the form properly so it's easy for me to dig them out of several posts. If there is even one thing wrong, I will skip it. It's not that hard to fill in!

>> be polite
      This should be standard behavior for everyone, actually. If you ask questions or make comments, I really would prefer if you phrased it in a polite way that wouldn't set off anyone and make them offended.

I reserve the right to add more rules.

warnings
    *Blackberry* - 1
    MockingJayGirl - 1

affiliates
    ~Acorn Kits

~Meow/Woof

directory
Last edited by ruzio on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:56 pm, edited 57 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~species info

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:34 am

fluffens
    -- plentiful
      This Fluffen is the most common breed, and also the first that was discovered. Like all other fluffens, they are entirely made out of lint, along with a few extra strands of 'fur' sticking out from pretty much everywhere.
    -- uncommon
      This is an uncommonly seen breed of Fluffen that has somehow gained the ability to fly. They are extremely docile and tend to float in the air weightlessly for hours until their owners or some other creatures help pull them down.
    -- rare
      This Fluffen breed is known to have one of the strangest Mutations - a fluffy Afro that sits comfortably on top of their heads without bothering them at all. Fluffens that have this Afro are known to be a little more on the wild side, and enjoy having fun.
    -- rare
      This is a rare breed of Fluffen, one with a tail, nonetheless. They have the ability to swim in water, but not for long, as their fur will become heavier the longer it stays in the water. They are amazing agile and moves fast when needed to.
    -- unique
      This Fluffen is very hard to find, as they tend to avoid other creatures, and are hardly ever seen socializing with each other. With a sharp pointed tail and dragon-like wings, they will come off as menacing and angry, and are usually quite distant.
    -- nonexistent
      This Fluffen, as far as we're concerned, doesn't exist. Very rarely it will come out and befriend other species, and even then there is a bigger chance of it doing some maiming instead. It is made out of plush instead of dust, and therefore even more dangerous.

gentlebugs
    -- plentiful
      This little creature is a Gentlebug, a cousin to the more common ladybug. They look quite alike, but the one thing that separates them is that the Gentlebugs have a tiny light at the end of their abdomen, quite like a firefly would. They use this light to find berries when it is dark.

others
    - sockling
    -- unique
      Socklings are strange little creatures that only appear on special occasions, as they are very shy and find it hard to associate themselves with others. Their fur is very soft - almost like wool, and they get around by shuffling around on their body. Often, they can be quite easily (and understandably) mistaken for a sock, but if you look closely there will be two eyes staring back at you from the top of their bodies.

- dustball
    -- rare; retired
      Dustballs are basically what their name suggests - they are balls of dust. You can fit about three in a hand, and weight next to nothing. They have tiny arms and legs that help them get about in Under-The-Bed, though they will move quite slowly. Dustballs come in several variations of colors, and sometimes have strange Mutations that can also come in different shades. When trying to defend themselves, they will emit a cloud of dust which makes predators sneeze until the Dustball can get safely away.
Last edited by ruzio on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:57 am, edited 17 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~vault

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 am

vault
    It's not really a vault, per say, but it does the job. Here, you can exchange pets for Bed-Coins, the local currency, and you'll have your own little storage section where we keep your adoption files, bills, and other little things you might want to keep safe. Exchange rates are shown below.

special offer
    For this year's Christmas, we will be accepting a few pets that you can exchange for more BC or items than usual. This will only be up for a limited time until Christmas ends!

Each pet listed below can be exchanged for 150BC each.
      ImageImage

exchange rates
    Pets
    C > 10BC
    UC > 50BC
    R > 100BC
    VR > 500BC
    OMGSR > ∞BC
    -- 2008-2010 > +100BC

Items
    Wings > 30BC
    Plushies > 20BC
    Bats > 25BC
    Scythes > 20BC
    Others > 10BC
    -- 2008-2010 > +200BC

C$
    1C$ > 10BC
    5C$ > 50BC
    -- Wishlist > +100BC
    Store > + 350BC

form
    Attach this form to your trade when sending it so we know that it's not a donation, thank you.
    [size=130][color=#BF8000][b]Requesting BC[/b][/color][/size]
    [size=85][b]Username:[/b] your username here
    [b]Current Balance:[/b] how much BC you already have
    [b]Amount Depositing:[/b] how much you're converting into BC[/size]

Your form should look like this:

Requesting BC
    Username: haelfire;
    Current Balance: 0
    Amount Depositing: 15
Last edited by ruzio on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~dusty corner

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 am

a d o p t
    The Dusty Corner is where you can find all the domestic litters that have been breed specifically for keeping as pets. You may only apply for one in each litter every day just to make it fair to others. Please make sure you attach the form provided below.

litter #1
    Name: n/a
    Species: Fluffen
    Design: Basic
    Artist: haelfire;
    Growable: No

None yet!

litter #2
    Name: Silver Tinsel

ImageImageImage
      -- 5 ----- 6 ----- 7 --

form
    Please send in this application to apply for the creature that you would like to take home.
    [size=130][color=#004080][b]Adoption Papers[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Litter Name:[/b] which litter you're adopting from
    [b]Creature #:[/b] the number of the creature you're adopting[/size]

Adoption Papers
    Litter Name: Kickstarter
    Creature #: 1
Last edited by ruzio on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:27 am, edited 80 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~the junkyard

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:36 am

junkyard
    Here are where the released and unwanted creatures will go, if they aren't cared for properly. You may only adopt one from here every day, and if you have already gotten one from the Dusty Corner, you may not get one here. They'll want to make sure that you take good care of them, so send in a nice form and what are the chances, maybe they'll go with you.

This isn't first come first serve. I will choose the form that I think stands out the most, and they will get to have the pet.

fluffens
    1. Image
    2. Image
    4.Image

form
    Please send in this application to apply for the creature that you would like to take home.
    [size=130][color=#BF4000][b]Junkyard Find[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Creature #:[/b] the number of the creature you're adopting
    [b]Why do you want it:[/b][/size]

stitching basket
    This gigantic basket is where you will find the basically most dangerous creatures in the entirety of Under-The-Bed. Plushies. They are very erratic. Do not go near them if you value you life. With that said, feel free to check the basket for a few, some of those fall from Upstairs and happen to land in this particular place.

Oh, and by the way, you can't exactly just sign a form to bring them home with you. To avoid any casualties, these creatures have been tagged with a Warning label, which means you'll have to convince them into becoming your minion forever (seriously, though, they are pretty loyal once you get to know them). It might not work every time; only the luckiest people will receive Plushie Fluffens. Just sign here and uh, wear this suit. Be careful!

(Please include in your post of what you're going to say to try and convince the Plushie Fluffens to come home with you.)
    [size=130][color=#008080][b]Here, Plushie-Plushie![/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Litter Name:[/b] which litter you're adopting from
    [b]Creature #:[/b] the number of the creature you're adopting[/size]

fluffens
    Name: Bauble

ImageImageImageImage
    ----- 3 ----------------------- 4 ----------------------- 6 ----------------------- 7 -----

dirt pile
    In this special dirt pile here, you will find berries, and sometimes other strange fruits and foods that may grow around this area. You will need a basket to hold the things that you find, so make sure you buy one before venturing in here.

Basket: 50BC each
    A basket can hold up to 5 objects, so make sure you pick carefully.

Unlimited Baskets

ImageImageImageImageImage

Available Berries

-gone-

berrydex
    Here is information on the various types of berries that can be found in the Junkyard. The lowest rarity is 5, and the highest rarity is 1.

Frizberry
    Rarity Index: 5

This berry will freeze any creature at the current stage it is at.

retired
    Rooberry
    Rarity Index: 2

This berry will clone any creature.

Cheeliberry
    Rarity Index: 5

This berry will unfreeze any creature that has been frozen.

Luvberry
    Rarity Index: 3

This berry will cause any two creatures of the same species to have either twins or triplets.

Sibbiberry
    Rarity Index: 3

This berry will clone any creature, but the outcome will be slightly different.

Goldberry
    Rarity Index: 1

This berry will allow you to customize any creature of your choice.

form
    Please use this form when picking berries.
    [size=130][color=#FF00FF][b]Berry Picking[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Current Balance:[/b] amount of BC you currently have
    [b]Basket Amount:[/b] how many baskets you want to buy
    [b]Favored Berry:[/b] the berry you're aiming for the most[/size]

Berry Picking
    Current Balance: 150
    Basket Amount: 3
    Favored Berry: Frizberry
Last edited by ruzio on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 am, edited 28 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~events

raffle #1
    Name: Coffee

ImageImage

In this raffle, there are two prizes - the Green Tea Fluffen and the Coffee Fluffen. I will use this site to choose the winners, and whoever comes first will be able to choose which Fluffen they want, as well as choosing for the other winner. Artists and guest artists will be able to have two free tickets each, and you may have up to four tickets. For each extra ticket you want, you must pay 50BC. You may pick any number from between 1-40. Please use the form provided to enter the raffle.

form
    Please use this form when entering the raffle. If you want extra tickets, please make sure you already have BC in your account before submitting this form, or else it will be overlooked.
    [size=130][color=#400040][b]Entering Raffle[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Ticket #:[/b] the number of the ticket you want
    [b]Extra Tickets:[/b] the numbers of your extra tickets, if you don't want extra tickets, write n/a[/size]

Entering Raffle
    Ticket #: 8
    Extra Tickets: 9, 10, and 11

Numbers:
      1. Diamondshine101
      2. fullmetalsouleater
      3. *Blackberry*
      4. zick3
      5. purplesugarmonster
      8. haelfire;
      9. Mami
      10. exotic.
      11. *Blackberry*
      12. *Blackberry*
      14. ravenpaw.
      17. zick3
      18. haelfire;
      20. exotic.
      21. Pocketmouse
      23. *Blackberry*
      24. Dream Believer
      26. annacat
      28. haelfire;
      30. exotic.
      33. Somethingfishy~
      36. Sky;
      38. haelfire;
      40. exotic.
Last edited by ruzio on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:52 am, edited 87 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~breeding box

breeding
    This is where you can breed your creatures. Whichever two creatures of the same species you choose, you will have either twins or triplets from them. However, they do not mate for life, so feel free to mix and match as you will! Breeding will take about a week, and they will be on cool-down for another - meaning they cannot breed for another week after having babies.

Remember, you need a Luvberry (which you can get from the Junkyard) to breed, so make sure you have that before posting here.

boxes
    Available boxes for breeding:
    1. ---
    2. ---
    3. ---

form
    Please use this form when breeding pets.
    [size=130][color=#BF4000][b]Breeding Creatures[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Species:[/b] the species of your creatures
    [b]Pair:[/b] images of both creatures you're breeding[/size]

Breeding Creatures
    Pair: ImageImage
Last edited by ruzio on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 8 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~customs

Postby ruzio » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:37 am

customs
    Here you can use your berries and get customs. Sometimes it will take a long time to get your pet customized, but it shouldn't be more than a week or so. Remember you will need a berry to come to this area, or else your form will be overlooked.

Your pet will not be taken away but it will be used

semi-custom spots
    This is where you can use your Sibbiberries and Rooberries.
    1. ---
    2. ---
    3. ---

custom spots
    This is where you can use your Goldberries.
    1. ---
    2. ---
    3. ---

form
    Please use this form when customizing pets. Minor line edits are available if you add an extra Goldberry; major line edits if you add two.
    [size=130][color=#BF0040][b]Berry Using[/b][/color][/size]
    [b]Berries:[/b] how many and which berries you're using
    [b]Species:[/b] the species of your creatures
    [b]Image:[/b] the image of your creature
    [b]Reference:[/b] any references you can give me? //optional
    [b]Description:[/b] describe what you want your creature to look like[/size]

Berry Using
    Berries: 1 Sibbiberry, 1 Goldberry
    Species: Fluffen (Plushie)
    Image: Image
    Reference: link
    Description: Just like in the reference provided, please add tiny white wings at either side?
Last edited by ruzio on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:41 am, edited 25 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Under-The-Bed [w.i.p pls don't post]

cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~other little things

Last edited by ruzio on Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:15 am, edited 51 times in total.
cringe
ruzio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me