♥ The Mwitten Lollapalooza V.2 ♥ ¡Fiesta de Comida!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

How would you describe those silly little mwittens :

Cute!
61%
Beautiful!
19%
Silly!
20%

Total votes : 95

♥ The Mwitten Lollapalooza V.2 ♥ ¡Fiesta de Comida!

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:14 am

Our Old Thread

Mwittens are adorable cat-like creatures that love to be funny and impress their owners,
so they usually have cute and funny expressions. Mwittens are vegetarian kitties, but
they enjoy eating fish, yogurt, sweet desserts and pasties, and they ESPECIALLY love
sushi! The mwittens that are available to adopt here, are usually found among the streets
of Lollapalooza. We rescue them, and give CS users a chance to adopt them!

. ▫ . ▫ ° ● ❂ ☽ ❤ ☾ ❂ ● ° ▫ . ▫ .

. : ⚔ : . Follow Tess' rules ♥
      . : ⚔ : . Please no advertising other adoption centers/agencies on this thread ♥
      . : ⚔ : . No spamming or one word posts ; the occasional bump is fine ♥
      . : ⚔ : . No taking anyone else's mwittens ♥
      . : ⚔ : . All litters are first come, first serve
      . : ⚔ : . Always be polite and kind to everyone in this thread
      . : ⚔ : . Don't complain if breeding/customs/adopting takes too long
      . : ⚔ : . No down-talking Mwitten Lollapalooza
      . : ⚔ : . Don't remove my signature!
      . : ⚔ : . Art theft is NOT tolerated
      . : ⚔ : . Please do NOT take/use/copy and paste/steal/etc any of our content, ideas, features, etc
      . : ⚔ : . Please do not upload your mwittens to your own photobucket account.
      . : ⚔ : . No editing your mwitten's lineart/color/etc

. : ⚔ : . The people listed here have broken rules or been rude. 1 Strike goes away in
      about a week, unless you did something really mean or something. More than Three strikes =
      Permanent Ban from ML. Please note, that strikes act as warnings and you are still allowed to visit and
      post on ML, however if you receive three or more strikes, you will not be allowed to adopt/post on
      ML. If you have two strikes or less, they will go away eventually however it takes several months.

. : ⚔ : . BrightHeaven BANNED ~ Copying Content, Stealing ML Lines, etc.
      . : ⚔ : . topgirlyforever BANNED ~ Stealing ML designs to put on own adopts
      . : ⚔ : . Orgin II Strikes ~ Being Rude to Owners, Members, Frequent Mini Modding
      . : ⚔ : . loenna II Strikes ~ Being Extremely Rude, Negative Attitude, Constantly Complaining

Check out our lovely Chibbu Adoption Center!
Last edited by elsie on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:54 pm, edited 35 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Adoption Center ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Mwittens from litters are free. Simply fill out a form listed below! If you want a custom made mwitten based off of a character, skip down a few posts!

. : ⚔ : . Unfortunately, there are some rules to adopting a mwitten
      . : ⚔ : . You are only allowed to adopt one Mwitten per litter
      . : ⚔ : . If there are two litters going on, you are only allowed to adopt ONE mwitten from ONE of the two litters. NOT a mwitten from EACH litter!
      . : ⚔ : . Please don't ask me to "pm" you when a new litter is released
      . : ⚔ : . REMEMBER: First come...first serve!
      . : ⚔ : . You NOT allowed to edit your form!! It's not fair to the person who posted under you the mwitten they wanted, and then you quickly change your post to the mwitten that they wanted.
      . : ⚔ : . Please, when filling out your form...do not say things like : "Oh, I'll have whatever mwitten is left" or "I'll take mwitten # 3. If that one isn't available, I'll take #1." It's not fair to the other people that also want to adopt mwittens.
      . : ⚔ : . If you posted a form and then realize it's already been taken, you are welcome to quote your form and change it. However, you are not allowed to switch mwittens, if you have ALREADY claimed a mwitten from the litter!

. : ⚔ : . Please fill out this form if you are looking to adopt a mwitten! Your form won't count if it doesn't follow the code. iPad and iPhone/Android users is not an excuse, you still have the ability to copy and paste. If you want to put WIP in front of the Mwitten Name, your form is still perfectly acceptable.

Code: Select all
      [center][color=#ec008c]♥ I want a mwitten!!!!!!!!! ♥
      [b]⚔ Username ⚔[/b]
      [b]⚔ Mwitten Name ⚔[/b]
      [b]⚔ Litter Number ⚔[/b]
      [b]⚔ Mwitten Number ⚔[/b]
      [/color][/center]

. : ⚔ : . Please note, litters are adopted almost immediately!
      . : ⚔ : . Before filling out a form and posting it, take a look at the last time this page was updated! KM doesn't strike out which mwittens are taken, because we release litters so much. If the page was updated more then ten minutes or so, the litter has most likely been taken!

Litter 1 :
After the delicious yet strange
texture of rock candy, Alina_
Mau decided to theme these
lovely, colorful mwittens on
one of KM's fave treats!
1. Image
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image
Litter 2 :
Aralas made this gorgeous litter
with the theme creamy hard
candies. I think they come in
both flavors of orange and lemon!
1. Image - RESERVED
2. Image
3. Image
4. Image

Last edited by elsie on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 28 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Currency ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:16 am

. : ⚔ : . Please send all conversion trades to KittensMittens!

Image NEW! FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!: Image
A Set of the Newest Store Pets (listed below) are equal to 20,000 Stars.This Promotion ONLY works if you are converting all four CS store dogs. Not just one or two. Normally a very rare is equal to 2,500 stars which since there are four of them, are equal to 10,000 Stars. If your using the Promotion, than you are receiving double the amount!

Please note: I no longer accept rats or spiders as stars. If you give a rat or a spider it will not be converted.

OMG So Common : 1 Star Image ea.
Unknown / Common / Very Common : 10 Stars Image ea.
Hoard Pets*: 25 Stars Image ea.
Uncommon : 100 Stars Image ea.
Rare : 750 Stars Image ea.
Very Rare: 2500 ImageStars ea.
OMG So Rare : Infinite Stars Image
1 Store Item: (Items that cost CD$) 100 Stars Image
1 Wishlist Item: 500 Stars Image

*I'm currently hoarding all outcomes of the March 2011, horse-like dogs. Also hoarding Christmas "Lucky-Cat" Dogs! (Check my trades for pics)

The years of the pets also add extra Stars.
2008 : +100 Image
2009 : +50 Image
2010 : +25 Image
2011 : 15 Image
2012 : n/a
2013 : n/a

KM is ALWAYS in need of C$
1 C$ : +50 Image
10 C$ : +900 Image
30 C$ : +3000 Image
100 C$ : +10000 Image

The higher in demand/rarity your pet is, the more addition of stars!
Listed on the Main List (Above the Big Gap) : + 50,000 Image
Listed on the Main List (Below the Big Gap) : + 25,000 Image
Listed on the September List : 15,000 Image
Listed on the Advent List : 10,000 Image

IMPORTANT: In the trade, please state that you are converting pets into Stars, or I'll assume that it's a gift!

(Please let me know if you have changed your username)

Adriabelle – 1402 Stars Image
Angel Loves You – 4760 Stars Image
*Blackberry* – 1611 Stars Image
DragonInAPiBox - 1685 Stars Image
Shooting Stars – 27055 Stars Image
Starmz ♥ – 115 Stars Image
BrightHeaven - 6250 Stars Image
Bluebell. - 1006 Stars Image
PaintedWind - 925 Stars Image
-daisy- - 56 Stars Image
KyrenRose - 38545 Stars Image
Korifea - 100 Stars Image
Hoshikuzu - 150 Stars Image
whitefang13 - 1125 Stars Image
Scout Winterfang - 4000 Stars Image
αятємιѕ - 175 Stars Image
Renn72 - 100 Stars Image
Blackbird. - 4250 Stars Image
horselover822 - 2150 Stars Image
tails the fox ♥ - 6310 Stars Image
Sucker Punch - 1400 Stars Image
Nightrix - 100 Stars Image
DemigodOfAres - 365 Stars Image
Don't Stop The Music - 2270 Stars Image
Snowleaper - 5435 Stars Image
Treebeard :3 - 2516 Stars Image
HorseFan21 - 1197 Stars Image
tea. - 97350 Stars Image
Kalid - 75 Stars Image
SweetSymphony - Infinite Stars Image
P.i.n.g.u - 5025 Stars Image
Pharaoh Luna - 3600 Stars Image
.:Orange Leaf:. - 3650 Stars Image
Nicoleong9 - 8700 Stars Image
DarkStormer - 6000 Stars Image
samo7777 - 2515 Stars Image
.: legendary :. - 2875 Stars Image
Animal Eggs - 3000 Stars Image

Over the Rainbow - 500 Stars Image
Elaire - 14195 Stars Image
Lyrahh - 75 Stars Image
fifetastic - 75 Stars Image
.::Wish::. - 875 Stars Image
Liirarwen - 75 Stars Image
Aralas - 3475 Stars Image
WinnieDaPooh - 75 Stars Image
cinnamon~toastie - 75 Stars Image
air mail; - 7194 Stars Image
ArticWolf78 - 2141 Stars Image
Saphira344 - 2440 Stars Image
Wolfsong+Princess - 90 Stars Image
Kida Deathlight - 125 Stars Image
MythicalSkill - 2737 Stars Image
lilyflower9000 - 200 Stars Image
squiddy4ever - 520 Stars Image
Kalo546 - 825 Stars Image
the king of hell - 8515 Stars Image
tbow. - 15 Stars Image
.solar flare. - 115 Stars Image
Miles 'Tails' Prower - 25 Stars Image
Kaz :3 - 10215 Stars Image
paradox ; - 25215 Stars Image
maliy - 4900 Stars Image
~Cake Pops~ – 37825 Stars Image
IcyWolf99 - 315 Stars Image
dreamer123 - 140 Stars Image
wildmoo - Infinite Stars Image
creamcat - 25 Stars Image
ᴅɪᴅɪ - 4535 Stars Image
soccer&ghost - 2000 Stars Image
Radioactive . - 2000 Stars Image
Military Style - 7060 Stars Image
Gold - 10000 Stars Image
Flashstar 5500 Stars Image
etho - Infinite Stars Image
Alina_Mau - 3346 Stars Image
booshcat - Infinite Stars Image
AWOL - 100 Stars Image
JulietTheKitten - 500 Stars Image
eqυeѕтrιαɴ. - 2500 Stars Image
Alycia. - 721 Stars Image
flower garden. - 115 Stars Image
.Sunny. - 11305 Stars Image
.:!~Lemurs~!:. - 65 Stars Image
Pictured - 2795 Stars Image
naoto. - 5840 Stars Image
.: Duckie :. - 8040 Stars Image
ƒøµr - 9600 Stars Image
Envious of Clouds - 405 Stars Image
diamondshine101 - 2110 Stars Image
Shiawase - 3300 Stars Image
imapenguin - Infinite Stars Image
ShadowLynx - 10380 Stars Image
Deidara Senpia - 1121 Stars Image
BrightLight - 1025 Stars Image
Autumn Frost. - 850 Stars Image
Golddapple113 - 32200 Stars Image
Aymancat - 1000 Stars Image
Little❄Snow❄Kitten - 1180 Stars Image
cherrystarluv - 30610 Stars Image
topgirlyforever - 100 Stars Image
annecom - 600 Stars Image
dovepawlover - 100 Stars Image
CandyandCookie - 100 Stars Image
*fennekin* - 3100 Stars Image
**NightWhisper** - 28505 Stars Image
wishbear100 - 1090 Stars Image
RainbowDemon - 250 Stars Image
meepandmerp - 10630 Stars Image
red & blue } - 350 Stars Image
Smoothie Kitten - 2525 Stars Image
Icseal - 20000 Stars Image

Last edited by elsie on Thu May 16, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Shop ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:18 am

Pretty Shopkeeper wrote:Hello, I run and maintain the store. We usually get a new shipment of items each week. Occasionally we'll have a sale or exclusive items that we'll announce in the main thread. Feel free to look around!

Essence of Love CuppyCake / 500 Stars Image
Allows you to breed with two mwittens. Between 2-4 mwabies in a litter. Only one is needed to work.

Purity of Love CuppyCake / 1000 Stars Image
Allows you to breed with two mwittens. Between 6-8 mwabies in a litter. Only one is needed to work. Please note, that if you choose to breed with this CuppyCake, you cannot use a Plentiful Cuppycake.

Plentiful CuppyCake / 400 Stars Image
Adds an extra mwabie to the litter. Please note, this item cannot be applied to Purity of Love Cuppycake.

Growth CuppyCake / 600 Stars Image
Once applied to your breeding slot, rather than waiting a whole week for the litter of mwabies to grow, Growth CuppyCake "instantly grows" your mwabies into mwittens. Please note, that it takes about one day for the mwabies to turn into mwittens after you have applied Growth CuppyCake.

Bun Wig / 700 Stars Image
Adds a decorative little hairstyle to your mwitten. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive ONE! Comes in colors : (left to right, top then bottom) Light Brown, Brown, Black, Blonde, Ginger, Scarlet

Bow / 400 Stars Image
Adds a decorative little bow to your mwitten's ear. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive ONE! Comes in colors : (left to right, top then bottom) Magenta, Mint, Aqua, Blue, Indigo, Violet

Expression / 500 Stars Image
Alters the expression of your mwitten. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive ONE! Comes in faces : (left to right, top then bottom) /omg so kawaii, :D, /pout, owo, T^T, /im cute

Contacts / 500 Stars Image
Want your mwitten's eyes to be a different color? Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive a pair of contacts! You can NOT order i.g. one yellow, one green. The contacts come as a pair and are only one solid color. Comes in colors : (left to right) Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Teal, Aqua, Blue, Purple

Plushie / 800 Stars Image
Mwitten feeling lonely? Purchase a plushie for her! Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one! Comes in characters : (left to right, top then bottom) Lucky the Black Cat, Teddy the Teddy Bear, Hoppity the Blue Bun-Bun, Peggle the Pink Pig, Buddy the Dalmatian Pup, Whisker the Gray Mouse

Glasses / 400 Image
Have a smart mwitten? Buy her/him a pair of glasses to flaunt their intelligence! Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one! From left to right, top then bottom : Nerd, Reading, Sun, Heart, Harry Potter, Square

Jewelry / 700 Image
Own a trendy mwitten? These accessories are always in style and add a classy look to any mwitten! Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one! From left to right : Princess Pearl and Lapis Lazuli.

Cloak / 800 Image
There are endless possibilities of what a mwitten can do with a cloak! Pretend to be Batman! Make a grand entrance to the town square of Lollapalooza! Pretend to be a sword fighting knight in the medieval times!Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one! From left to right : Blue, Red, Dark Green, Violet, White, Gold, Light Green, Rainbow, Black

We also have what are known as "sets." Unlike the items listed above, what you see is exactly what you get. You are purchasing the entire SET, hence the name. When putting on the mwitten, you are allowed to save some of the items for a second mwitten that you own, or if you are feeling adventurous, put all the set items on one mwitten. Sets tend to cost a little bit more since you are purchasing an entire set of items dedicated to a certain theme.

Crystal Fairy Set / 1000 Stars Image
Includes light blue wings, turquoise earrings and a scepter. The scepter is held in mouth. Please note that this IS a set, and what you see is exactly what you get!

Sunset Tide Set / 1500 Stars Image
Includes glistening shades, sun kissed lips, and the side swept part. Please note that this IS a set, and what you see is exactly what you get!

Celebrity Set / 1800 Stars Image
Includes celebrity shades, pearl necklace and earrings, and the blonde model hairstyle. Please note that this IS a set, and what you see is exactly what you get!

We also have what are known as "mix n' match items." Unlike the items listed above, what you see is what you can mix and match with. You are not going to receive all the items listed unless you decide to purchase all of the items listed.

Pirate Wig / 900 Stars Image
From left to right: Blonde, Black, Ginger, Brown. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!
Pirate Dress / 700 Stars
From left to right: Green, Red, Purple, Pink. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!
Pirate Patch / 300 Stars
From left to right: Black, green, red, purple, pink. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!

Princess Dress / 1000 Stars Image
From left to right: Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, Red, Pink. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!
Princess Wig / 800 Stars
From left to right: Light Brown, Black, Dark Brown, Gray, Blonde. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!
Princess Accessories / 400 Stars
From left to right: Purple Contacts, Green Contacts, Crown, Earring, Necklace. Please note that this is not a set, and when purchasing you will only receive one!

Special Event Items
Sometimes we will have an occasional item or two here that is very rare and won't stay in the store very long.
Nothing is here right now.

Please use our purchasing thread to fill out a form there! Make sure to mention if you want your item to be put on a mwitten or put in your storage!

Last edited by elsie on Thu May 16, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ The Monthly Item ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 am

. : ⚔ : . Monthly Items are rare and exotic potions that alters your pet. The Monthly Item appears at the beginning of the month and retires at the end, never to be obtained again. So what are you waiting for? Go purchase one before it leaves the store forever!
      . : ⚔ : . Please do not steal/use/take/copy/etc this feature because I came up with it on my own and I would like for it to only remain in Mwitten Lollapalooza because it is a unique feature and makes ML stand apart from the "normal" adoption center. Thank you~

Garden Potion / 1500 Stars Image
April Showers Bring May Flowers. A tiny daisy tucks behind your mwitten's right ear. It is super cute and very spring-like!
RETIRES on June 1 2013

Please use our purchasing thread to fill out a form there! Make sure to mention if you want your item to be put on a mwitten or put in your storage!

Last edited by elsie on Thu May 16, 2013 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Custom Maker ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 am

. : ⚔ : . Looking for your own, custom, adorable mwitten? Well...look no further! Here, we will detail and customize a mwitten to your likings!
      . : ⚔ : . SLOTS ARE CLOSED
      . : ⚔ : . I have a very busy, complicated life...and usually I work on customs on the weekends that aren't already filled up. Please do NOT complain if it's taking too long.
      . : ⚔ : . Slots are first come, first serve. They usually open all at once.
      . : ⚔ : . There is no set date for when customs are finished. They are usually done on the weekend.

. : ⚔ : . ALL Customs are to be paid with 1 Very Rare Dog. (However, any type of store pets are perfectly acceptable) OR 40 C$ (It doesn't matter which payment method you select)
      . : ⚔ : . Animation costs a little extra, as it takes more effort and work. If you want animation, it costs an extra : 1 Rare (Anything but a rat or spider is acceptable) or 15 C$
      . : ⚔ : . Take a look at our past customs :

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

. : ⚔ : . Slots ARE closed!

Last edited by elsie on Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Events ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am

Image¡FIESTA DE COMIDA!

. : ⚔ : . Please note that the activities are still being set up!!! You can look, but you can't play in any of these activites yet!!! Wheee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note, that these are original images created by KittensMittens. Do not steal/copy/trace/redistribute for personal use.

"Traveling through the jungle of Lollapalooza, you come across several strange things. Luckily, you have brought your pouch of stars, and your adventurous mwitten! Your goal is to try and catch an exotic wild-mwitten!
      (You do not need to own a mwitten to complete these activities, however stars are needed!)
      Please note, that you must have played at LEAST three activities before searching for an exotic mwitten. You do not have to play in order, but you must complete three different activities before playing the exotic mwitten search activity!

Activity #1 - Mwitten FruitBowl wrote:
      A Big Shout Out to these artists : Pocketmouse, booshcat, etho, SweetSymphony, .Sunny., Alina_Mau, Don't Stop The Music, and KM for making these Fruit Bowl Mwittens.
      Image CLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE
      Oh look! Before you begin your journey through the jungle, you see a mwitten fruit bowl! For just 1000 stars, you are allowed to search in the fruit bowl and pick out a mwitten at random! Would you like to search in the fruit bowl? Depending on what time of day or day in general, the theme of the fruitbowl might change! Please note, you may only search through the FruitBowl three times. Please note, you are only allowed to search the FruitBowl once per day, and three times is the limit for the entire event.
      Cost – 1000 Stars Image
      1/1 Chance of Obtaining Fruit Bowl Mwitten

[center] [color=#FF8080]Lemme search through Mwitten Fruit Bowl!
      Username:
      [/center][/color]

Activity #2 - Waterfall wrote:
      It is late afternoon. The jungle is pretty quiet, except for a calming hymn of a nearby waterfall making you thirsty. You swim in the waterfall pool, and take a handful of water. It is a legend that if you drink the jungle waterfall water, you will be rewarded with a gift, so long as you give a gift in return. Drink the water? Please note you are now allowed to drink the water as many times as you'd like.

Cost – 800 Stars Image
      1/1 Chance of Obtaining Something

[center][color=#FFBF00]I wanna drink some water!
      Username:
      [/center][/color]

Activity #3 - Berry wrote:

Through the traveling of your adventure, you see a strange looking berry. Your tummy growls hungrily. The berry is scrumptiously glittering and looks almost magical. Lick the berry?

Cost – 500 Stars Image
      1/3 chance of something happening

[center][color=#BF4080]May I Lick That Berry?!
      Username:
      [/center][/color]

Activity #4 - Catch Bun Bun wrote:
      Wandering around the jungle is tiring! But you see a wild bun bun hopping from tree to tree! That bun bun would look adorable with your mwitten! Try and catch the bun bun?

Cost – 600 Stars Image
      1/4 Chance of Successfully Catching The Bun Bun

[center][color=#00BF80]Can I Have Bun Bun?
      Username:
      [/center][/color]

Activity #5 - Catch A Star wrote:
      ImageCLOSED FOR MAINTENANCE
      It is getting dark and chillier! You better set up a tent for the night! Before you do, try and catch a star for your mwitten?

Cost – 500 Stars Image
      1/5 Chance of Successfully Catching A Star

[center][color=#8080BF]I Want to go Star Catching!
      Username:
      [/center][/color]

Activity #5 - Catch A Exotic Mwitten wrote:
      It’s sunrise, and you have fully rested! It is time to fulfill your goal and catch an exotic mwitten! Look, there goes a stray exotic mwitten now! Try and catch wild mwitten?
      Cost – 5000 Stars Image
      1/8 Chance of Successfully Catching An Exotic Mwitten

Uh Oh! This activity seems like it's not set up yet! Check again later!

More Activities Are Coming Soon!

Unreleased Mwitten : Cherry wrote:
Do you have good art skills? A creative personality? The desire to have a Unreleased (UR) mwitten? Take a gamble at this UR contest!

Cherry is a little lost. She came all the way across the world to visit ML, but she noticed that they were celebrating the Food Event! All of the mwittens were celebrating Fiesta De Comida by dressing up in food related costumes! Poor Cherry is wandering around the Event without a costume! Even so, she's simply gorgeous and would like to be adopted! Do you have what it takes to adopt her? Simply fill out this form: (This Contest Will End around June 21st)

You are more then welcome to change the story. You will receive a better chance at winning.
You are also more than welcome to change the format of the form, as long as you include that information.

[center][color=#BF80FF]• Username:
• New Name for Cherry:
• History:
• Personality:
• At least 3 Pieces of Art Based on Cherry's Design: (You can order art from other artists, but at least one piece must be made by you! Do not use Linearts)
• Post the form here with the word: CHUGGLE[/color][/center]

Last edited by elsie on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:39 am, edited 18 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Activity Information ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 am

activity . . . information

Fiesta de Comida is known for it's delicious activity feature. The activities range from mwitten hunting, to treat catching, and even playing little games. Every few days, KM adds some new activities to keep you busy! Unfortuantely some activities have limits, so you can only play them a couple of times! How does it work exactly?

You simply fill out the form for the activity you want to complete and post it. You wait. KM will roll a die, and if the die lands on the lucky number (i.e. : 1/10 chance of winning ; the lucky number would be 10), then you successfully completed the activity and won the reward! For some activities, you will see : 1/1 Chance of getting something. This means that there is an automatic 100% chance of getting something. Truffle, the mascot of ML, will make a post and announce whether you completed the activity or not. She will also announce what your reward is!

Let's look at an example : The user, "MwittensRus10" wants to play this activity :

Activity #4 - Catch Bun Bun wrote:
Wandering around the jungle is tiring! But you see a wild bun bun hopping from tree to tree! That bun bun would look adorable with your mwitten! Try and catch the bun bun?

Cost – 600 Stars Image
1/4 Chance of Successfully Catching The Bun Bun

[center][color=#00BF80]Can I Have Bun Bun?
Username:
[/center][/color]

Luckily, MwittensRus10 has enough stars to play the activity! So, MwittensRus10 simply fills out a form :

MwittensRus10 wrote:
Can I Have Bun Bun?
Username: MwittensRus10

The stars are deducted from MwittensRus10's account and KM randomly rolls a die. Since there is a 1/4 chance of catching the bun bun, the die has to roll on a 4! If the die rolls on a 4, then MwittensRus10 successfully caught the bun bun! If the die rolled on a different number, than MwittensRus10 has to fill out another form in order to try again. Each try, 600 Stars will be deducted from MwittensRus10's bank account.
Truffle, KM's character and the mascot of ML, will announce if MwittensRus10 successfully caught the bun bun, or failed in the attempt.

Have Fun! If you have any questions, please post here! I know it may sound a little confusing, but it's really not that complicated!

Last edited by elsie on Sun May 19, 2013 3:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Auctions ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:26 am

. : ⚔ : . Here is where we auction off premade mwittens. These mwittens are very rare and limited. Mwittens that are auctioned off are usually premade customs.
      . : ⚔ : . If you want to bid, either send a trade clearly stating it's a bid, or make a group and post it here. If you have a ❤ above your bid, then you are winning. If multiple people have a ❤, then they are tied for the win. Auctions USUALLY end at the end of the month, but there's no specific end date.
      . : ⚔ : . There is nothing going on right now.

Last edited by elsie on Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♥ Raffles ♥

Postby elsie » Sun May 05, 2013 9:28 am

Would you like to host a raffle? Please PM etho, our raffle scheduler if you would like to host a raffle! Please note you must be a full time artist or a moderator to host a raffle! Guest Artists can NOT host raffles.

If you are hosting a raffle, please be honest with the results! Screenshot the list of the winning number, and post it here! Thank you!
Last edited by elsie on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:55 am, edited 8 times in total.
don't go, i can't do this on my own
taking back what's ours

//
elsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me