Tumbly Pups

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should we have different lines as well? (choose 2)

Yes - for bred puppies
51%
Yes - to sell as other adoptables
32%
No - for bred puppies
3%
No - to sell as other adoptables
14%

Total votes : 124

Tumbly Pups

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:07 pm

For any discussion about your pups, please take it to the fanclub.

Leigh is: offline/hovering
Most recent update/codedrop
Search 'updated.png' for codedrops.

on 3/11/12 Leigh wrote:Hello people,
I will be updating the thread right now, and giving out codes, etc. Please be patient while I do so.

Also, beginning tuesday I have exams, so please bear with me; I will be relatively unavailable from the 6th until the 9th. I will put up Tumblys for contest adoption rather than first-come-first-serve to combat this. If I am unresponsive, you know why.

The grand opening event is now over.

What are they? Well…they’re puppies. Yes, they’re nothing special. Just puppies. They’re awfully clumsy puppies that no-one seems to want, though, because they have a habit of accidently destroying things. They are really precious though, and they will be your loyal companion (man’s best friend and all) if you adopt them – just be careful not to let them near glass, or your delicate valuables.

Lineart by & bought from Milly/Karby on FP (#562831). I have permission to collaborate with this lineart as well as make simple lineart changes.

1. You may only adopt one pup per litter, and apply for up to 5 in one week.
  2. To reiterate, this means that if you win one pup in a litter, you cannot win any of the others.
  3. New weeks start Sunday.
  4. Please do not be rude. Also, spam is not appreciated; this includes unnecessary posts, whining or complaining, and so on.
  5. If you need recent updates, have a look at the update box in the first post.
  6. It is first come, first served, unless otherwise stated with the adoptable.
  7. If a pup costs credits, please make sure you have the credits already in the bank under your name. This means send pets in advance before we release new batches!
  8. If you don’t want your pup anymore, send it back and we’ll re-adopt it out (for free).
  9. No refunds.
  10. Remember the m a g i c word - ghost. Please check back for this word when adopting, because it changes regularly.
  11. You may use the designs for whatever you like, including, but not limited to, RPs, characters, fursonas, order art of them, and so on. You can take them offsite, but be sure to link back to this thread. If you are unsure if you are allowed to use the designs for something, please post here or PM me.
  12. There should be new batches about every two weeks, although there is no set time, so to give everyone a chance.
  13. Respect the artists and staff. Artists themselves should be considered mods of this thread.
  14. I may change the rules at any time, and if important I will inform you.
  15. To repeat myself, just to make sure you noticed, for any discussion about your pups, please take it to the fanclub.
  16. Code-drops will happen on the thread, not in PM (not anymore).[/url]

Image - Leigh, the mousy Admin of this here thread. Sometimes gets colour pallette ideas from design-seeds.com. All seeing, all knowing.
Image - Kite. Born and raised with goats. Likes to work with colors found in nature, and sometimes black and white when feeling not so creative.
Image - Claudie, another new addition to the staff, works with a variety of textures and designs but prefers natural colors.

marouk.
Tokki♥

[Previous]
Poison

Currently not accepting any more guest artists.

Note for artists: You can adopt designs just like regular customers, and you may make yourself up to 5 pups for you to keep (only one of these may be based on a design you already own). If you make new pups, PM me before posting here. ^^ If you are no longer an artist, you are no longer permitted to use the lines unless I rehire you.

Guest artists can make themselves one pup.

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1474641][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/xlf51e.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by Leigh on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:59 pm, edited 102 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tumbly Pups [setting up shop, don't post]

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Different artists may have the same numbers for pups, thats our system here! So make sure when you put the pup's number you include the letter as well c:

Claudie's 'moontree' litter. Think of a unique name and Claudie will judge on who gets the pups. They will also cost 30ç if you do win. Ends 10/11/12
c9

Neon's new mango sherbet litter. This is also a name contest which neon will judge. They will also cost 30ç if you do win. n12 only costs 20ç. Ends 10/11/12
n10, n11
ImageImage

Tokki♥'s first litter; spotted aqua litter. Make up a personality for the one you'd like to adopt, and Tokki♥ will judge. Ends 11/11/12
t2

Leigh's pigeon pup. Holding a raffle for it. Each ticket costs 5ç. You can buy as many as you like. You can't choose the numbers. Ends 13/11/12
l18

So sometimes it will come around that an artist likes a design too much to just simply sell it...instead, they will be auctioned! It is quite simple; before bidding, make sure you already have the amount of credits you are bidding with, or have already sent a trade that equates to that amount of credits. SB = Starting bid, MI = Minimum increase, Auto = automatic buy

[list=1][color=#7f607f][i]M a y  I  a d o p t . . . ?[/i]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pup no.:[/b]
[b]Name for Pup:[/b]
[b]Condition (if any):[/b]
[b]Magic Word:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b][/list][/color]
[list=1][color=#7f607f][i]B i d d i n g ![/i]
[b]Pup no.:[/b]
[b]Bid:[/b]
[b]Magic Word:[/b][/list][/color]
Raffle form
[list=1][color=#7f607f][i]Raffle[/i]
[b]No. of tickets:[/b]
[b]Total credits to pay:[/b]
[b]Magic Word:[/b][/list][/color]

Last edited by Leigh on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 80 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:15 pm

You will have to exchange CS pets for credit. For ease, credit may be shortened to ç or c
Pets from earlier years will receive bonuses. Don't worry, I'll do the maths for you, you just provide the pets you want to give. Undesired pets will be accepted but will be worth less. Note that only one bonus can be applied to a pet (e.g. You can't have a WL pet from 2010 get a bonus of x1.4 and x2.0)

WL pets can be from mine or any of the other artist's wishlists; see Staff in the first post. Send all trades to me so that I may give you credits; then I will send the trade on to the artist it is for.

Rules:
- I will not accept duplicate WL pets.
- I will not accept pets that do not yet have rarities, EVEN if they are WL.
- I am currently not accepting commons/uncommons or lower that are not WL pets.
- No refunds; I'm very sorry. IF you decide you no longer want
- Feel free to send trade suggestions saying 'how much is this worth' as long as you also follow the guidelines below.

Include in your trade message:
- 'This is for credits on Tumbly Pups' or something along those lines
- if the pets are on another artist's wishlists, and which artist/s

Exchange rates;
Commons and below = 10ç (only if on WL, no bonus)
Uncommon = 20ç (only if WL)
Rare = 30ç
Very Rare = 60ç
Bonuses:
For any 2012 pet = x1.0
For any 2011 pet = x1.2
For any 2010 pet = x1.4
For any 2009 pet = x1.6
For any 2008 pet = x2.0
For any WL pet = x2.0
Minuses:
Does not apply to store pets
Horses = x0.5
Rats = x0.8

Last edited by Leigh on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 44 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store!

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

You see a little man with his dog reading a newspaper in front of a stall titled “Curios”. Approaching him, you ask, “What is it that you sell here?” He looks at you blankly before turning back to his newspaper and turning the page. “Uh, excuse me, sir?” You say. He takes his time before glancing back up at you. “I don’t run this stall; do I look like a shopkeeper to you? No, he runs it,” he says, tilting his head toward the dog. The dog wags its tail at you before jumping up on a stool behind the counter. He seems to be waiting for you to do something.

Daisy - 60 ç // 3 in stock
What better way is there to show that you love someone?
Flowers, of course! One of these will let two tumblys produce a litter of up to 3.

Rose - 100 ç // 2 in stock
What better way is there to show that you love someone?
Why, a red rose is even better than a daisy!
One of these will let two tumblys produce a litter of 3 to 6.

Mouse - 80 ç // ∞ in stock
ImageImageImage
Get a little mousy friend for your pup! Custom coloured mice cost 120 ç

Special Mouse - 150 ç // 3 in stock
This little mousy friend is very smart. He'll occassionaly find you ç or items to give to you.

Scarf - 20 ç // ∞ in stock
A comfy scarf for your pup on those cold days.
Can be coloured a basic colour and/or this pattern.

Bracelet - 10 ç , 5 ç // ∞ in stock
A pretty accessory for those pups who just love jewelry.
Can be coloured any colour. Comes in two sizes.
[color=#4040BF][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b]
[b]Equip?[/b][/color]

Last edited by Leigh on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 am, edited 24 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Open / Closed

It may take up to 2 weeks for a bred litter to be created.

You can put a note with your tumbly on the archive to say that its up for breeding: Image
Just post here to let us know that its looking for a mate! Also let me know if it needs to be taken down. With this tag, you have given permission for people to PM you about breeding.

Rules:
  1. To breed the tumblys, first go buy a daisy or a rose from the store, then fill out a form here.
  2. If you don't own both tumblys, please get the other owner's permission and provide proof of it.
  3. For the permission as mentioned above, make sure you provide a link or a screenshot that has the other person stating something along the lines of 'Yes, your pup 1 can breed with my pup 2'. If you cannot make a screenshot, feel free to get them to post here or on the fanclub and link that post to me in your form (or have them post as soon as your form is posted...just something so I can see it~).
  4. Two owners can split the payment for the daisy/rose; you only need the one. Work this out before buying the daisy/rose.
  5. Any tumbly can breed with any other tumbly. Second gen tumblys can't breed with second gen tumblys from the same litter.
  6. Each owner can claim up to two pups in a litter, and donate any pups they don't want back to the thread. If only one person paid for the daisy/rose, they get first choice. Please be reasonable to each other, and if you have any arguments about who gets what, your litter will be taken off you.

[color=#BF0000][i]Puppies are so sweet[/i]
Username/s:
Tumbly 1:
Tumbly 2:
Daisy/Rose:
Permission:[/color]
Currently unavailable

Breedings to do:
1. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1474641&start=210#p44525529
2. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1474641&p=44661968#p44644326
3. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1474641&start=240#p44568503
4. viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1474641&p=44568848#p44568848

Last edited by Leigh on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 26 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Suggestions

Postby Leigh » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Have suggestions for designs or items? Let us know!
You may submit suggestions for batch themes in the future, however here’s a challenge for you – it can only be, at most, three words long. We don’t want you getting customs accidently, now. Items you can describe with as many words as you like, although you shouldn't have to ;)

[Form]
[color=#400080]i d e a !
[b]Design or item?:[/b]
[b]3 words:[/b]
[/color]

Rainbow, neon, tie-dye

Sunglasses, earrings, necklaces

Last edited by Leigh on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Last edited by Leigh on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:14 am, edited 11 times in total.
Leigh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reserve
Leigh