.W i s t e n. E v e n t. W i s t e n. A d o p t.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

.W i s t e n. E v e n t. W i s t e n. A d o p t.

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:23 am

{ { .W i s t e n. } }

Welcome to the home of the mystic creature whose name is known as Wisten. Never heard of them? They're a creature unseen by the eyes of man... Until now. They use to be a shift of a shadow, or a rustle of leaves, unseen and untouched by humans' destructive hand, but now they're destroying the Wistens' homes, wiping out trees and stranding the Wisten to overpopulate the remaining groves. They're being forced to use last resorts. Join the humans. Take one home and save it from the results of habitat destruction; death.
Last edited by l o v e l y ~ on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:44 am, edited 17 times in total.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

. R u l e s . I n f o .

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 am

More information coming soon. For now, here's a link to see a sneak-peek of the Wisten.

{ { Rules } }

First of all, welcome. The main rule here is no fighting. Be kind to others and use general manners, because it's just rude if you don't. Don't whine or fuss, try to make it easy on myself and the mods, please.

Only five Wisten for now, I may up the limit later. Breedings and such will count. Don't try to sneak over the limit, I won't tolerate it.

We have a three strike policy here, three strikes and you're out. We'll issue one warning, and then comes your first strike. After three, you're banned from the thread forever, so don't push our limits. There has to be discipline here, so don't take anything personally if we issue a warning for something petty, such as saying something rude or complaining about not ever getting a Winsten.

Despite the three-strike policy, we won't bite. Don't be afraid to ask questions or bump the thread, as long as you don't do it constantly. I'm actually a quite friendly person and would love to make friends with you.

Most of all, I hope you enjoy your journey here, and I will help you in any way possible!

{ { Staff } }

Owner/Artist/Head Moderator
    l o v e l y ~

Moderators
    VintageIllusionist

Artists
    Nicolae ; loveTHATwolf ; Tabby Bae

Archivist
    Ashenjay

{ { Facts } }

Baby wrote:Image

The Wisten don't like to be seen and are shy. They live in small groups and socialize alot with their own kind, their noises a mix of dogs, cats, and birds. They harmonize in sounds, making song-like tunes that fill the forest with pleasant echoes. They're playful, but innocent, and almost all the Wisten are kind and only wish well for everyone. They're about the size of a bobcat but if needed can be very fierce. They're very protective of ones close to them. Their family, and cubs, come first and they'll risk their life for them. The cubs, usually come one at a time but can rarely be found in pairs, and even rarer in threes. They stay with their mother for about two years, really beginning to explore at about six months. They like to stay close to home after maturing, but males are still territorrial towards other males and don't much fancy to being too near each other. The females stay with their mothers, sometimes, and they form a tight maternal bond, helping raise one another's cubs. The Wisten can mate for life or get a new annual mate, it's really their decision.

Teen wrote:Image

The Wisten are omniverous creatures that don't scavenge. They eat their small game fresh, with no exceptions. They eat insects, rodents, and birds. They also love fruits, berries, pears, apples, nuts, anything squirrels or other small forest animals may eat. They drink from flowing water, not the stale ponds, and are relatively good fishers too. They make nests in the trees from leaves and branches or next on the ground in or under bushes or trees. The wisten despise interaction with humans, and only the brave or desperate few are venturing out into the bare eye of humans. You may think the Wisten have always been here, but it's not true. They evolved from wild dogs that were experimented with by humans and were bred with bobcats. Touched by the humans, they have the earrings, which now serve a purpose of showing age and dominance. They have large ears for catching the sounds of possible prey, and small paws for quick running and climbing efficiency. The Wisten are an overall surviving species that has had to fight through difficulty after difficulty to avoid extinction, yet still they remain. Though their numbers are diminishing there's no doubt thsi tough little creature will survive the hard times and adapt to the new surroundings. The humans may, however, make it harder. They may invade their privacy and begin capturing them for pets, never, ever think of a Wisten as a pet. Think of it as more of a... Companion. They don't fall at your feet and do what you want, they pretty much do their own thing, but do enjoy a good cuddling once in a while.

Singa wrote:Image

The Wisten are marked a bit wildly, and have a wide range of color variety. They usually have a natural colored coat, with bright markings. Though it isn't that uncommon to see one with a bright coat. They're rarely ever colored with only natural or bland colors, and always have a mix of brightness. Singa, is one of the more rare Wisten, due to her bright color lacking markings. The Wisten are very ancient creatures, outliving their human companions by far. They can live from three hundred fifty to four hundred years. They seem to age none at all after the first couple years, and seem to stay in the same shape until very few years before they die. Then they age very quickly, their hair turning white and falling out, and their earrings starting to rust with time. They usually die a short time later, and usually, if it's from old age, they pass during their sleep. Which is comforting to most. The Wisten know that one day they'll die, though it doesn't haunt them.
{ { Table of Contents} }
Last edited by l o v e l y ~ on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.A d o p t.

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:26 am

{ { Adopt } }

Welcome to the Adoption Area. Here's where you'll find the lonely Wisten who are willing to leave their beloved forest homes and replace it with your house. There are just a few rules for this particular place.

- Don't complain.
    - One per litter.
    - Be kind and practical, example, no vulgar names.
    - Most of all, be sure and return here often, as sometimes I may not put a notice up when I have a litter.
    - This will be first come, first serve.

Cub #1 ; By Nicolae

Cub #2 ; Also By Nicolae

Cub #3 ; Nicolae!!!

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Wisten Name:
    Wisten Gender:
    Wisten's Number:
Last edited by l o v e l y ~ on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:43 am, edited 27 times in total.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.U p g r a d e.E v e n t s.

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 am

{ { Upgrade } }

Like what you see above? This is the place where you can pay to get your Wisten's lines upgraded. It's quite expensive, see, since it's a hard job to replicate the design onto a bigger area, but it's worth it. Also, if you wish, you can have the Wisten's design transferred to the teen stage permanently. It's quite rare to obtain a peter pan syndrom Wisten, and here you can have them transferred.

Into Special Adult Lines Payment Options:
    Two SETS of store pets from any year. This means two sets of all three/four that were sold at the same time.
    Ten Rares of 2010 or older.
    Six Very Rares of 2011 or Older.
    Two OMG so Rares from any year.

Into Teen Stage Lines Payment Options:
    One set of store pets from any year. This means all of the three/four pets that were sold at the same time.
    Seven rares of 2011 or older.
    Four Very Rares of any year.
    Any OMG so Rare from any year.

{ { Events } }

Here's where you'll find special event wisten or any other event type idea.

Username:
    Wisten Name:
    Personality:
    History/Story:
Last edited by l o v e l y ~ on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:05 am, edited 6 times in total.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

.A f f i l i a t e s.B a n n e r s.

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 am

{ { Affiliates ; Stamps } }

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1412704][img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=.W%20i%20s%20t%20e%20n.&name=tagetts2_U.ttf&size=30&style_color=3E7AD4[/img][/url]
Last edited by l o v e l y ~ on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .W i s t e n.

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:30 am

Coming soon.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 am

Coming soon.
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nicolae » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am

Posting both out of interest and convenience.~
I had nine lives,
but I lost all of them

and I wasted time when I looked for them

for now I know things lost are never to be found again

nih-kuh-lie

commissions are closed.
Nicolae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l o v e l y ~ » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 pm

Bumparoo. Got the baby and teen stages up, adult still to come.
ImageImage
Call me lovely. c:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Leya wrote:Image
l o v e l y ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist