QUALITY Characters Up for Adoption.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

QUALITY Characters Up for Adoption.

Postby chaiimaru » Sun May 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Before I quit awhile ago I had some characters and fursona's that I never thought to get rid of.
Here they are:

She was my old fursona,so I will be very picky. I don't have much art of her.

Anthro form:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2rhkx1g.jpg
Has some good art.
I made her as a hyena,but you can change.

Designed by Lacy
She is going to be the hardest to write for,as the personality has to be very precise.Good luck.

No art.I'm not too picky with this one,as I didn't use her at all.

This is the only art of her. Not too picky.

Designed by The Royal Mirage
One of my favorites.
Has art.

Rules:
• I will not be judging by how long your form is,as I will read every part of it and judge by how much work you put into it,how well it sounds,and if it fits the character.
• No stealing these designs.
• All of CS's rules apply.
• No changing species (You can do like wolf to dog,or specify species ex "Timber wolf" or "Spotted Hyena"
• No copying anyone else's form,if two forms sound way too much alike, you will be disqualified.
• You can only apply fora maximum of two characters.
• I have noticed that people like to order/draw art of characters before they own them,that is okay, but if you do not win the character,then the art goes to the winner.
• If you win, these can be your fursona. Make sure that you credit whomever made the design.
Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Image of pet:[/b]
[b]Name you will give:[/b]
[b]Gender you will give:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Story/History:[/b]
[b]Any notes?:[/b]

Feel free to "decorate" your form.
Last edited by chaiimaru on Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello! This is Chaimaru,back temporarily. I am only giving away the rest of my characters.

ADOPT MY CHARACTERS HERE!
I had to make a new account because none of my e-mails were responded to. >.>
chaiimaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUALITY Characters Up for Adoption.

Postby chaiimaru » Sun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Bump.
Hello! This is Chaimaru,back temporarily. I am only giving away the rest of my characters.

chaiimaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel77 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Username:
Hazel77
Image of pet:
Name you will give:
Bell
Gender you will give:

Female
Personality:
She is shy at first but once she gets to know you she is very playful.
Story:
Bell was born as the runt of the family. No one wanted her cause she as too small. One day a little girl came in to look at all the pups and saw the little Bell lying in the corner all alone. The little girl asked her parents if she could have her cause she felt alone as the only child in her family and wanted to be Bells best friend. The little girls parents let her get bell and they became best friends :)
Any notes?:
She is soo cute!! If I get her I promise to take great care of her <3
Last edited by Hazel77 on Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love meeting new people and ALWAYS have stuff to Trade!!
Soo.. look at my trades and see if I have something you need :)

A DOGS PURPOSE
'People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life -- like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?' The Six-year-old continued, 'Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long.'
Hazel77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel77 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Username: Hazel77
Image of pet: Image
Name you will give: Winter
Gender you will give: Female
Personality:She is very loving and caring but also very shy and gets frightened if she doesn’t know you.
Story: Lady was driving down a busy road when she saw a winter in a big open field. The lady pulled over and got her. Winter seemed super frightened.
Before the lady came and got her, Winter was abused by her previous owners. One day she finally decided to run away. Lucky this kind lady in her 40’sor 50’s came and saved her. She was finally loved by someone nice and loving.
Winder had a little girl always come over and play with her as well.
Any notes?: She is soo cute too!! When I saw the pick the whole story of my neighbor’s dog came flashing back to me. In other words this is a true story. I promise that if I get her I will take good care of her like I did with my neighbor’s dog.
Love meeting new people and ALWAYS have stuff to Trade!!
Soo.. look at my trades and see if I have something you need :)

A DOGS PURPOSE
'People are born so that they can learn how to live a good Life -- like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?' The Six-year-old continued, 'Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long.'
Hazel77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Sun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

Username
rainbowpanda101

Image of Pet

Name
Symphonia "Symphi"

Personality
Symphonia, nicknamed Symphi, loves music and dancing. Music is her greatest passion in life.
She will listen to everything, from classic and country to hip hop and rap. She prefers anything that is
upbeat and that she can dance to. Symphi likes to introduce others to new music they've never heard
before and give dance lessons to those who think they can't dance. She loves to laugh and will randomly
belt out lyrics to a song, even if she's listening to a completely different song at the same time.
Sometimes she'll get into an artsy mood and paint pictures inspired by whatever music she's listening to.
She was raised to respect her elders and be polite to everyone, so she can't stand rudeness or disrespect.
Symphi is a firm believer that everyone should have the choice to like or dislike whatever they want.

Story
Symphonia grew up as an only child, so she was doted on by her parents. They spoiled her.
However, she didn't grow up a spoiled brat because her parents taught her manners and respect.
When Symphi was young she was in a tragic accident that caused her to go deaf for a long period.
The accident also paralyzed her back legs, but through physical therapy she learned to walk again.
The hearing loss was also not permanent, and afterwards she came to highly respect music and dance.

Any notes?
Other than that this is a lovely design, nope!

Thanks for the chance to adopt one of your lovely characters! ^_^
Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue May 29, 2012 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX

female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOPXXXFURSONAXXXTOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness, nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈☔🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daniel » Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Username:
Tag

Image of pet:

Name you will give:
Charlotte.
This is subject to change, to fit personality, as I'd work on it if I managed to adopt.

Gender you will give:
Female

Personality:

General;;
Charlotte is a very friendly girl.
She likes taking her time with things, particularly cooking.
She is very cleanly and can't stand mess.

Anthro;;
Charlotte is quite shy.
Although she is extremely social and likes to keep on top of all the local goings ons, she rarely associates with unfamiliar people.

She is poor but doesn't let that get in her way, instead adorning herself with various bits of clutter she can find.
Her favorite is the feather which she crafted into an earring.

She loves arts and crafts and her favorite thing to do is baking.

If you watched her when she didn't know, Charlotte would be being secretive and rather mysterious.
She gets nervous and often takes to playing with the key hung around her neck.
It is the key to the pantry, or so she would claim when asked.

Quad;;
She's very flighty and often keeps to the shadows, where she thinks she might be able to blend in.
Keeping to herself, she will watch others and observe their actions for later use.
It wouldn't be in her favor if they found out what she was really like...

She is a master at tracking and scenting out things, although she is horrible at hunting or taking down prey.
She stands out far too much against the dry grass.
For this reason, it wouldn't be uncommon to see her loping around haphazardly with several gazelle prancing around her, laughing as she trips repeatedly on her bows.

Teamed up, she is brilliant and she is definitely better in a small group than on her own.
Less chance of slipping up, you see.

Story:
(Anthro based)
Charlotte was born to a poor family, one of many children, all as equally drab as the other.
The thing that set Charlotte apart was her black fur and her natural ability to keep everything in order.
For this reason, she was taken on as a the only general maid at a rundown manor that was located in the bush of the Savannah.
Now though, the mistress has grown old and takes to sitting in the garden, allowing Charlotte to do as she pleases, for she has been of good service over the years.
Charlotte takes this new found time to explore and investigate.
She thinks of returning to see her family when the mistress passes on.

Any notes?:
I note that her build is more of a cat in the quad lines provided.
I was thrown by that at first and thought about changing the species, as you said we could.
However, I am more than happy to keep her as a striped hyena (I presume she is striped)
To secure this, if I adopted, I would make a sincere effort to get appropriate art of her as that species.
This is because I already have a well developed and rather colorful spotted hyena called Clash, here she is.
She's taken rather a shine to Charlotte and would appreciate having another hyena around.

I may also keep her as having cat form as well, as a side species.
While I would focus more on her as a hyena, Angie really likes her as a cat, and I think they'd go together.

Thank you for the chance.

The anthro art of her is amazing.
Last edited by Daniel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Pub][Rook][Marty][Tag][Adam][Dust]

current themsong - june - A Little Messed Up

I hoard butterfly wolves

Things we lost to the flame
Things we'll never see again....
All that we've amassed
Sits before us, s h a tter e d into a

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxh .
Daniel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 am

{{--Physiological--}}

{-Name-}
Viola; The name Viola means ‘colour of deep purple-blue’ and was made famous by the Shakespearean play Twelfth Night.
{-Gender-}
Female

{{--Psychological--}}

{-In a nutshell-}

{-Overall-}

{-Likes-}

{-Dislikes-}

{{--Put them together--}}

{{--Other--}}

{-Notes-}

massive wip, I need to sleep.
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star Fox » Mon May 21, 2012 1:06 am

Username: SparkAndSplat
Name you will give: Zoey (Zo-e)
Personality: harsh, sometimes dark, can be nice if she REALLY wants to, can be lazy but mostly likes to go places, loves music and chaceing cats
Story: she was born three years ago, on a dark, starless night, a old wolf howled in pain. When her pup was born, a star flickered in the distance. The cold night turned into fire. Every star, every planet sparkled in the night sky. A coyote lifted his head. He got to his feet, letting his nose find the way. He saw the clearing and slyly entered, the pups mother was verry weak, her breathing was slow and faint, as the coyote approached she lifted her head and let out a long howl, the coyote sprung for the old wolf but she was dead before he had toched her, the sky went dark, the pup was invisible on the soft ground. The coyote sniffed his way toward the pup, when he picked it up a shock like thunder ran through his bones and he crumpled to the ground, the life was sucked out of him he closed his eyes and felt nothing.
Any notes?: if I get her would it be ok if she is some times a cat so I can draw her with my other charecters? :3 she will stay a wolf but I don't think there is any line art of cats and dogs X3
"And who would have dreamed or ever foreseen that we could hold God in our hands?
The Giver of Life is born in the night revealing God’s glorious plan to save the world."
-Sovreign Grace
Star Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaiimaru » Mon May 21, 2012 1:31 am

bump ^.^

chaiimaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaiimaru » Mon May 21, 2012 6:25 am

SparkAndSplat wrote:Username: SparkAndSplat
Name you will give: Zoey (Zo-e)
Personality: harsh, sometimes dark, can be nice if she REALLY wants to, can be lazy but mostly likes to go places, loves music and chaceing cats
Story: she was born three years ago, on a dark, starless night, a old wolf howled in pain. When her pup was born, a star flickered in the distance. The cold night turned into fire. Every star, every planet sparkled in the night sky. A coyote lifted his head. He got to his feet, letting his nose find the way. He saw the clearing and slyly entered, the pups mother was verry weak, her breathing was slow and faint, as the coyote approached she lifted her head and let out a long howl, the coyote sprung for the old wolf but she was dead before he had toched her, the sky went dark, the pup was invisible on the soft ground. The coyote sniffed his way toward the pup, when he picked it up a shock like thunder ran through his bones and he crumpled to the ground, the life was sucked out of him he closed his eyes and felt nothing.
Any notes?: if I get her would it be ok if she is some times a cat so I can draw her with my other charecters? :3 she will stay a wolf but I don't think there is any line art of cats and dogs X3

I didn't see this,but you can draw her as a cat, but I prefer that she mainly be a wolf/canine.

chaiimaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me