The Fluffies -- CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

The Fluffies -- CLOSED

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:10 am

Due to losing the lines caused by my laptop dying, lack of inactivity and time, The Fluffies have closed down.
It is currently uncertain whether they will open again with new lines - (18/11/13)

The Fluffies were found roaming inside a forgotten greenhouse, due to being as tall as a human thumb the green house is a very big world to them. In this greenhouse, The Fluffies have thrived in population. Although they come in many colours and patterns it does not obscure the fact that their world has become vastly crowded. In result, some of these little creatures will be given new homes in attempt to spread out their growing population.

If you continue to read below, you may find out a few other things about The Fluffies and how to adopt one.

Staff

SnowFlies - The Overlord

Ashenjay - Moderator
SilverKitsune - Moderator/Artist

News
Updated: 19th April, 2012.

School started this week D: and I'm now currently busy with various things so the amount of Fluffies that will be put up is unknown.

Fluffies = Plural, many.
Fluffie/Fluffy = Singular, one.
Batch = 3-5 Fluffies or Fluffie seeds
Litter = 3-6 Fluffie seeds

Guide:

- - - Rules & FAQ - - -
- - - Species Information - - -
- - - The Greenhouse: Free Adoptions - - -
- - - The Love Patch: Breedings - - -
- - - Games, Raffles, Events and Contests - - -
- - - Mushroom Patch: Shop and Auctions - - -
- - - Vault - - -
- - - Archives - - -
- - - Affiliates - - -

Last edited by SnowFlies on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:26 pm, edited 125 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & FAQ

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:17 am

I have the right to add or take away rules at any time.
~ Do not claim or steal any art on this thread.

~ Do not take/use what does not belong to you.

~ The Fluffies are not to be taken off of CS. If you would like to put them on a site for one reason or another, please ask for my permission before hand.

~ No form editing. If you are not happy with your first form, you are welcome to post an edited version.

~ Related to the above rule, I will not accept forms that have been blatantly quoted off of someone else.

~ If you no longer want your Fluffie, please PM me or post here stating that you want to donate your Fluffie to the pound.

~ First come, first served.

~ Do not remove link back on your Fluffie to this thread.

~ You may only adopt every 24 hours, so choose wisely.

~ Only post a form when I clearly state that adopting is open.

~ Please don't spam up the thread with non-related subjects, whining or anything of that nature.

~ Respect all.

If these rules are broken, you will end up in the Compost Heap. Three warnings result in ending up in the Black Hole of the Compost Heap. This means you lose the privilege to adopt Fluffies, as well as all of your current Fluffies being confiscated and put back up for adoption.

Compost Heap

Warnings

~

Black Hole

~

FAQ

Q: Will there be more Fluffies?
A: Hopefully, yes. I create them when I have a wave of inspiration.

Q: When is the next batch coming out?
A: No idea, but obviously after I've had inspiration. But usually, some Fluffies turn up 1-4 days after the last batch.

Q: What program do you use?
A: Photoshop Elements 8

Q: Can we adopt from every batch?
A:You're only able to adopt every 24 hours, unless I say otherwise.

Q: When can we use our items?
A: You'll be able to use your items when the "use your item" is open ((can be found under the mushrooms and their descriptions)).

Q: Why does the shop and "use your item" open at different times?
A: The shop and items usage opens at different times so I know who's asking what and so I know what's generally going on. It makes things a little bit easier for me.

Q: Will there ever be a way to breed our Fluffies?
A: In the future, Yes. I'm just currently busy with real life. The fluffies themselves are just so I can have a little break. And as the fluffies are relatively new, I was planning on opening various parts of them bit by bit.
So all I can say is keep an eye out for the breeding mushroom ^-^.

Q: What's the little pink droplet that's on some of the seeds?
A: It tells us that the seeds have been left in a quick grow solution, meaning it will grow from the seed stage to the full-grow Fluffie stage ((two stages)) within a few days instead of the four-stage growth.

Q: Is it possible to trade/buy/sell your fluffies with other fluffie owners as long as you both agree?
A: I haven't really thought about the matter of trading Fluffies to other owners. I believe it possibly depends on whether owners would like to trade them to other owners, if so then I can come up with something to do this. However, for now, the only way to give someone a Fluffie would be by donating it to the "pound" and have an attempt at getting it.

Q: Is there a limit on how many Fluffies you can adopt?
A: There currently isn't one. If the Fluffies become more popular then a limit will be put in place. So for now, just enjoy unlimited Fluffies. ^-^

Q: Is it okay to name and gender your Fluffie whilst it's still in it's seed?
A: You can name, and give your Fluffie a gender, whenever you want ^-^.

Last edited by SnowFlies on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:02 am, edited 24 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Information

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:29 am

Species Information

Living amongst flowers, The Fluffies have tails that are considerably longer than their bodies to help them with their balance as they leap from stems and flowers. At this point in time, it’s unknown whether Fluffies with short tails and bob tails actually exist. Like cats, these small creatures despise water. Due to their thick fluffy coats, they're prone to drowning as their coats absorb the water.

Point-Eared Fluffie
Design shown is owned by Sησω
The standard/normal Fluffie, all species come from the Point-Eared Fluffie.
These are common.

Flop-Eared Fluffie
Design shown is owned by lfsn.
These Fluffies are born with weak ears that "flop" over.
If one parent in the breeding has floppy ears, it is unlikely for the offspring to have floppy ears as the "Point-Ear" is a dominant gene.
These are uncommon.

ImageImage
Collar Fluffie
Designs shown are owned by dark dragon (left) and lfsn (right).
The Collar Fluffie is not exactly a species, however they are Fluffies who have come across petals to make and wear collars.
But it has been noted that if one parent in the breeding has a collar, there is a 50% chance that the offspring may have decided to create it's own collar from the petals of the flower it was born in.
These are uncommon.

Angel Fluffie
Design shown is owned by SilverKitsune.
SnowFlies is still researching these little winged creature so currently the information for them is confidential and has not been released to the public.
However, it has been noted that all Angel Fluffies have "tear marks" and only have three colours on their whole body.
These are rare.

Cattacat
Design shown is owned by SnowFlies.
The Cattacat is a cross between a caterpillar and a cat, some Fluffies have Cattacats as pets however a few wild ones have been found and tamed to like a human owner. These Cattacats are considerably smaller than a Fluffie, instead of being the rough size of a human thumb, Cattacats are more accurately the size of a human finger nail. Like Fluffies they have very thick coats and dislike any contact with water, instead these silly little creatures eat the petals of flowers where they get most of their nutritions. It can also be noted that when they sit they lean slightly to their right for unknown reasons, and instead of making the usual purring noise one would expect a cat to make they make the noise of a cricket rubbing their feet together.
These are rare.

Last edited by SnowFlies on Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 39 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Greenhouse: Adoptions

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:31 am

The Greenhouse: Free Adoptions
Don’t step on the mushrooms!

You’ve found your way to the forgotten greenhouse, the home and world of The Fluffies.
As these are small creatures, they need to be treated with care as they’ll be entering an even bigger world than their own.
So that The Fluffies population can be spread out, owners are asked to only adopt one Fluffie per batch.

Only post a form after seeing the quote below, forms posted before the quote will not be counted.
Greenhouse Adoptions:
Open

When Fluffies are looking for a home, please fill the form out correctly -- meaning your username and the batch code have to be identical. But please be aware that the batch code changes with every single batch.

A Greenhouse Form
Username: SnowFlies
Fluffie #: 3
Batch Code: ((The batch code of the batch you are trying to adopt from goes here.))

Code: Select all
[center][color=#008040][b][u]A Greenhouse Form[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fluffie #:[/b] 
[b]Batch Code:[/b][/color][/center]

Current Batch

The Greenhouse wrote:There are currently no Fluffies available for adoption . . .

Last edited by SnowFlies on Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:27 am, edited 94 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Love Patch: Breedings

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:37 am

Love Patch: Breedings

The Fluffies mate for life and only once, they have shown to be very affectionate and devoted to their mate. And as they produce a litter of 3-6 Fluflings, they are very busy looking after their young even when they are capable to look after themselves.

Fluffies are born from seeds that the mother has laid, and for at least a day or two the mother and father lay on top of these seeds to keep them warm. The parents then dig a small hole in the Love Patch and in effect plant the seed. In about another two or three days the seed starts to grow. Later, after four or five days, a flower would have grown and began to bloom. Finally, after another two days or so, a grown Fluffie will finally come out of it's flower.

The full growth of a Fluffie takes roughly 8-12 days.

Only post a form after seeing the quote below, forms posted before the quote will not be counted.
Love Patch Adoptions:
Open

You are welcome to name your Fluffie after it has finished growing.
The genders for these Fluffies have already be chosen, all you will need to do is fill out the form correctly to adopt a seed.

[color=#FF008F][b][u]A Love Patch Form[/u][/b]
[b]Seed #:[/b]
[b]Litter Code:[/b][/color]

Current Litter

Litter Code: . . .

There are currently no seeds up for adoption . . .

Last edited by SnowFlies on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 21 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Games, Raffles, Events and Contests.

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:41 am

Games, Raffles, Events and Contests.

Help the Cattacat!
The Cattacat is a cross between a caterpillar and a cat.

This silly Cattacat found 5 goodies over the past few days, but then it forgot where it hid these items -- after all they have a very short attention span. And so it has decided to appeal for help by asking Fluffie owners, and possible future owners, to search the greenhouse for these items. The other problem is that the Cattacat does not remember what these items are, so who knows how rare they could be?

Luckily there are only 30 places where the Cattacat could have hidden these items.
- Users are only allowed one look inside the green house as it's rather small to stay in there for ages.
- Choose a number/place where another user has not looked.
- Be quick! There aren't many places to look!
- Use the form provided below, it makes it easier to keep track of numbers
- If not all places are taken by the 15th ((or sooner if I desire)) I will let users know that they may place a second guess.

((Note~ 5 numbers have already been chosen and written down, so overall this is a guess the number game.))

[center][color=#BF0000][b][u]I want to help the Cattacat![/u][/b]
[b]A number between 1-30:[/b][/color][/center]

Let the search begin!

The search has finished, thank you to all of those who took part ^-^

1. Halfhuman2
2. hethr13
3. Lfsn
4. snowflake276728
5. Avinsi
6. Flicka
7. Fox at Heart
8. Dawnbreeze10210
9. rabbit448
10. Coexist
11. Flame Triforce
12. Nuttmeg
13. TheScamperPony
14. ωish♠♣♥♦
15. Snow_Crystal
16. .:Evanessence:.
17. WolfOnATreadmill
18. Skeseth
19. |Music|Is|My|Life|
20. ~~~SpottedLeaf~~~
21. KatieReptile
22. Isa&Iki <3
23. soulBridge.
24. *~SlyFox~*
25. SparkleMist
26. Fraying Script;
27. Ashenjoy
28. Sparky95
29. dark dragon
30. SilverKitsune

Stamp to promote "Help the Cattacat!"
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1002939#p26743122][IMG]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/TheSnowyPhoenix/Stamp-helpthecattacat.png[/IMG][/url]
Last edited by SnowFlies on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:45 am, edited 37 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mushroom Patch: Shop and Auctions

Mushroom Patch

Having no luck with adopting Fluffies and wish you could travel through time to get one? Or do you wish your Fluffie was the opposite gender? Maybe you fancy a Fluffie that's just there for you? Well, you've come to the right patch!

Every now and then, Snow discovers new Mushrooms or 'Shrooms. They come in many colours, some brighter than others and some with strange markings. After harvesting a few, she often experiments with them. Testing to see if they're safe to use, ((just make sure you're not around when that part takes place)). Once that's done, she puts them up here in hopes that they may prove useful to owners, and future owners, of Fluffies.

All you need to do to order from this shop is to fill out a form for your desired item, and then post it! ^-^

Please be aware that prices change due to the weather.

To purchase an item:
CLOSED

Once you have posted a form for a mushroom, please promptly send a trade.
[color=#4080BF][b][u]I'm after a 'Shroom![/u][/b]
[b]Name of 'Shroom:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b][/color]

Change teh Gender Mushroom - 5 in stock
This mushroom can let you change the gender of your Fluffie.
PRICE(S) - 2 Uncommon Dogs or 4 Uncommon Non-Dogs, Wishlist preferred however it's not necessary.

Time Travel 'Shroom - 5 in stock
After many scientific experiments, this is currently the only white polka dotted mushroom that a human can digest without receiving serious side affects. Once digested, this 'shroom gives the user the power to travel through time and reserve one slot in the next batch of Fluffies. Works only once.
PRICE(S) - 3 Uncommon Wishlist or 6 Uncommon Non-Wishlist

Normal Custom 'Shroom ((No Line Edits)) - 4 in stock
With this mushroom, you are able to request a custom that does not include lineart edits. Simple bracelets and necklaces do not count. Pictures of characters and palettes of colours can be given as references. For a palette please have a miminum of 2 colours and a maximum of 5.
PRICE(S) - 7 Uncommon Wishlist or 10 Uncommon Non-Wishlist or 1 Rare Dog or Store Pet.
SPECIAL OFFER: Any one of these pets can earn you TWO normal custom mushrooms.

Moustache Custom Mushroom ((Custom with Line Edits)) - 0 in stock
Like the 'shroom above, this mushroom allows you to order a custom but with lineart edits. This includes hair, wings, crowns, ect. 1 mushroom per user.
PRICE(S) - 14 Uncommon Wishlist or 1 Store Pet or 2 Rares. Wishlist preferred however it's not necessary.

To use your item:
Closed

[color=#8000BF][b][u]Using Change teh Gender Mushroom[/u][/b]
[b]Fluffie I would like to change the gender of:[/b]
[b]Please change the gender to:[/b][/color]

[color=#0000FF][u][b]Using Time Travel 'Shroom[/b][/u]
[b]I, [u]**Insert user name**[/u], would like to travel through time and reserve myself a Fluffie from the next batch.[/b]
[b]A number from 1-3:[/b]
[b]Male or Female?:[/b][/color]

[b][u]For Customs[/u][/b]
[b]Which custom 'Shroom will you be using?:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Reference/Palette of colours:[/b]
[b]If using the Moustache Mushroom, what line edits would you like made?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

- - -Time Travel Slots- - -

- - - Custom slots - - -

Fluffie Sales

Sometimes, on the odd occasion, Snow finds a Fluffie in the Mushroom patch. And so she put's them up here to give possible owners a chance to purchase a Fluffie ^-^.

There are currently no Fluffies for sale . . .

[color=#FF8000][b][u]I'm after a Fluffie![/u][/b]
[b]Fluffie No. #:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Payment:[/b][/color]

Fluffie Auctions
When a rarer Fluffie has appeared or it needs to be re-homed, it will be put up for auction. To offer on a pet, you may bid Wishlist and Non-Wishlist pets. Please keep in mind that Wishlist is preferred, however you may bid with a quantity of Non-Wishlist.

There are currently no Fluffies up for auction . . .

Bids
In no particular order

[color=#800040][u][b]A Bidding Form[/b][/u]
[b]Fluffie #:[/b]
[b]Bid:[/b][/color]

Last edited by SnowFlies on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:02 am, edited 44 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Vault

Vault

Users who have bought Muhrooms/'Shrooms, are to be recorded here.

Time Travel 'Shroom
Ashenjoy - x1
Runy Starr - x1
SilverKitsune - x1

Normal Custom 'Shroom
~~~SpottedLeaf~~~ - x2
Coexist - x2
dark dragon - x1
Darry+Wesker - x2
Flame Triforce - x1
forever~blue - x1
lfsn - x1
Runy Starr - x2

Moustache Custom Mushroom
Coraline - x1

Last edited by SnowFlies on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 am, edited 24 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archives

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 am

Click here for the Archives! ^-^

Last edited by SnowFlies on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 am, edited 11 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby SnowFlies » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:15 am

Affiliates

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1002939][IMG]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/TheSnowyPhoenix/Stamp.png[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1002939][img]http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x379/TheSnowyPhoenix/Stamp2.png[/img][/url]

If you are interested in being affiliates with The Fluffies, please send a pm with your stamp/banner! ^-^
All I ask in return is that you would copy and paste one of these stamps onto your thread <3

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image

Last edited by SnowFlies on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
SnowFlies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me