The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff. Please remember that if you are trying out for the same character again this week, you must repost your form~

Kennel 3

thornstarlove
Applefiend

Kennel 14

LoneWolf2013

Kennel 21

Wolfeh-Ish-Ninja!

Kennel 23

t a t t o o

Kennel 38

H o w l i n g
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 23/11 p.85~

Postby The Agency » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:10 pm

LoneWolf2013 - Your form doesn't meet Agency standards. Please bulk up next go.
Wolfeh-Ish-Ninja! - Your form needs to have a history section.
t a t t o o - This one has me in a sticky spot as I can't seem to locate the donor either. I'm forced to postpone this one another week until we can figure out if she's simply hiding well or her disappearance nulls her preferences.

Applefiend wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Tot (Dead in German)

Reason You Want It:
I've been wrestling with if I should adopt this little guy or not ever since I revamped him. I tend to have a love towards undead characters as they have a potential for interesting lives and stories. I already have a few characters for him to interact with and a begining of a small story idea in my head. I would love to draw him interacting with them, I also haven't forgotten or abandoned that story idea with the spirits of deceased animals. He would be a lovely addition to that cast.

History/Background/Other:

About Him
When most think of a zombie, they think to popular franchises such as the Resident Evil series or The Walking Dead Tv show. Tot is nothing of that sort. He is simply a scared soul who cannot remember anything of his living life, and is just trying to get by without too much attention or abuse. Despite his scary and rotten appearance, he's quite gentle and is more scared of people than others are of him usually. His vocal chords and several of his muscles are weak and/or deteriorated to the point of he cannot speak correctly and cannot function well. Due to only having one eye his vision is impaired as well as poor spacial awareness. His balance is failing due to his tail being damaged paired with his already weak muscles. Still despite all this, he tries to maintain a sunny deposition and keep going on his day to day life no matter what the world throws at him.

How He Was Found
Tot is an unusual individual, he is neither living or dead. He is in a strange limbo of just in between. Discovered by by Zero and Void on a usual mission to guide lost spirits. They were both appalled to discover this unusual case. They couldn't round him up with the others as his spirit was still in his body, but it was clear this body was not alive and functioning like normal. They had him brought into the department for further inspection.

Life After Meeting The Family
After a certain turn of events that brings Tot to the cast of family members, he is welcomed to a certain extent. Due to his lack of being able to communicate it takes a while for the family to fully understand his thoughts. But they care for his open "wounds" and provide him with a big sweater to cover the cavity in his chest and to cover his lack of a left hand, and a eyepatch to cover his eye. He tends to hang near Zero most due to him being the first 'person' to come in contact with him.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=455173&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/v4ymhy.png[/img]

H o w l i n g wrote:

Pet's ID Tag::
Kennel no. Thirty Eight.
Kennel #38

Name::
Voodoo

voo·doo
vo͞oˌdo͞o

1. A religion practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries, especially Haiti, syncretized from Roman Catholic ritual elements and the animism and magic of slaves from West Africa, in which a supreme God rules a large pantheon of local and tutelary deities, deified ancestors, and saints, who communicate with believers in dreams, trances, and ritual possessions. Also called vodoun.
2. A charm, fetish, spell, or curse holding magic power for adherents of voodoo.
3. A practitioner, priest, or priestess of voodoo.
4. Deceptive or delusive nonsense.

Male

Theme song:
Linkin Park - From the Inside
Note, this theme comes into place farther than I'll most likely get in his past.

Reason You Want It::
I want this beautiful boy because I believe he could be the perfect addition to my misfit gang of characters. He, out of the many characters here, caught my eye. Sure, Voodoo isn't as "Fancy" as some of the other designs, but he sticks out in his own personal way. Idea's formed when I spotted him, and a...light bulb went off in my mind. c:

History // Background::
Voodoo was only a pup when he took his first steps out of the clan grounds. He was being sly as a fox, as the elders would say. Of course, the young canine wasn't supposed to even be out of that warm den of his mothers! But that didn't stop him once his mind was set. He wanted to go scouting with the hunting group, and was going to go with even if it killed him. His ruby orbs darted around excitedly as he searched for his father, who would be leading the group.

Finally, the eyes that granted him sight landed on the dark figure of his father, who was just exiting the camp through the mountain pass. If Voodoo wanted to catch up, he would have to hurry. The pup would have to run as fast as his little legs could carry him. When he saw an opening, he bolted through the mountain pass after his father. The young canine knew he would catch up eventually. What he didn't know, however, was that his father had taken a different route than normal, and his scent was carried away from the pup on the morning breeze.

Voodoo didn't realize he was wandering in the wrong direction until he came to the base of the Firemouth, a large mountain that spewed liquid fire when it was angry. The very site made the pup's blood run cold. Hadn't he been following his father? How did he end up here? The mainly black wolf took a few steps back, looking around wildly. How would he find his way home? Did anyone know he was gone? Did anyone care that he had wandered away? Panic set in, and he turned around and ran back into the dark forest. He still had a few hours before the sun completely set. Voodoo could find his way home by then, right? It couldn't be that hard.

But he didn't. The hours passed by, and the sun set into the Firemouth. The pup had lost hope by now, all he could do was curl up at the base of a tree and hope he survived the night. The moons light barely lit the forest floor, only thin beams reaching through the canopy. Voodoo rested his head on his tiny paws, his eyes closing as sleep over took him, dragging him into a darkness he would be engulfed in until morning. You see, he didn't dream. Never had been able to.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Voodoo awoke to a prod in the side, a paw only a bit larger than his nailing him in the ribs. His eyes snapped open, only to see two creatures staring down at him. One was a canine with a red pelt and strange markings. The other, looked like some cross between a feline and a wolf. Voodoo instantly jumped up, wide awake. His red eyes stared at the pair in horror and fascination. Who were they? What did they want? As he was about to open his maw to ask these questions, the younger, reddish one spoke.

"I knew it was alive!" It exclaimed, grinning back at the older, annoyed looking hybrid. "Seeeeee? I told you so! Admit it, you knew it all along, didn't you, Sin?" It was obvious this one had way to much energy.

The one called Sin grunted, the annoyed look turning into irritation. "I'm not admitting anything to you, you idiot. You need to calm down."

Voodoo, who had been sitting, or rather standing, quietly by the tree spoke up. "Who are you two? What do you want? Are you going to eat me?" His ears were flat against his skull as he waited for an answer. The two creatures turned and looked at him, silent for a moment, until the red one spoke up.

"You can speak!" It yipped in joy, taking a few steps closer."To answer your questions, I'm Kumar, and that's Sin." Kumar pointed at the grumpy Sin with his tail. "We just wanted to know what a pup like you is doin' all alone out here in the forest. Afterall, who knows what might of come along after us if we hadn't stopped to see if you were okay!"

Sin grumbled, "I still think we should just leave it here. It will only cause trouble."

Kumar laughed."Nonsense! And why would we want to eat you---"

Sin interrupted the energized canine. "Speak for yourself."

W i p D|

[ I hope I'm allowed to post this little wip form at this time. c: ]

[img]http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu108/Rynskald/Taboo.png[/img]

And now I really need to sleep so I can get up in time for my lesson tomorrow. x~x I'll do the update when I get home if it hasn't already been done.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Thank you for giving me Voodoo. <3 I'll take good care of him.

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkest.Nation » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:43 am

NVM
Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tattoo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:31 am

The Agency wrote:t a t t o o - This one has me in a sticky spot as I can't seem to locate the donor either. I'm forced to postpone this one another week until we can figure out if she's simply hiding well or her disappearance nulls her preferences.

no problem, im fine with that:)
ill be patient <3
tattoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 am

Just remember to repost your form so that it is included on this week's code drop. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tattoo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 am

Tammanae wrote:
Just remember to repost your form so that it is included on this week's code drop. ^^

oh yes, ill do that thank you:)
tattoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tattoo » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:34 am

t a t t o o wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 23
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for HER:
Thadal [most call her Doll]

Reason You Want HER:
shes beautiful, I've been eying her for a long time. the bulbs of light on her tail are intriguing, the way she looks inspires me to draw. i adore the colors and markings on her pelt, i love the fact that shes a cat, and also has a picture depicting her head to be that of a horse. I've wanted her since the first time she aired on the Agency's list, i don't know how long shes been up there.

History/Background/Other:
i hope a drawing is okay,
i plan on buying her a lot of art,
and making much of my own as well.
so since i wont have a story for her,
she will always be a character presented in her art

Warning, Nude Anthro Art

She will have a detailed personality, but for now, i have a few things in mind:
Shes beautiful, yet doesn't care when people comment about it.
shes easygoing, laid back and an all around fun person, as long as your friends.
she hates when boys flirt with her, if she doesn't seem interested, back off.
she can be aggressive, and protective. she could honestly have the world blow up
around her and not care. she only has trust in herself, and has faith in almost nothing.
her face gives off judging looks, probably because she is. don't get me wrong, shes
kind, and adorable when she wants to be, but she isn't always a good kitty.
shes friends mostly with boys, for girls don't like the attention she rally's from the guys
but shes got those really close girlfriends that stick with her through anything.

I understand that by adopting this beautiful she-creature I take full responsibility for HER.

P.S. it says on the preferences that I'm supposed to PM the maker of Thadal, but i looked Blue<3 up and couldn't trace her as a member. i hope that doesn't tamper my chances of winning Doll
thank you:)

sorry for the double post, here is my form
tattoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mozzy. » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 am

{--Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death--}

I am looking to love and cherish...

Kennel number:
Name:
  • Silence
Name meaning:
  • si·lence /ˈsīləns/
    Noun:
    Complete absence of sound.
    Verb:
    Cause to become silent; prohibit or prevent from speaking.
Name origin:
  • English word of Latin roots
    /silentium/
Birth Date:
  • Unknown
Sexuality:
  • Unknown
Species:
  • Arctic Wolf
    [Canis Lupus Arctos]
Conservation Status:
Unknown due to habitat being so remote. Harsh conditions make it very hard for scientists to study them.

{--Silence Will Fall When the Question is Asked--}

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
    I've been trying to resist going for her since she was donated. But now that I have an intense story line for her I feel like I should. Silence is a beautiful character with markings that have the potential to be part of a variety of amazing stories. She looks so sweet and kind, but the hand print on her head is what I love most about her. With that Silence is a dark character with a large secret about her past, one that she herself doesn't know yet. I hope I can convince you guys that Silence should be mine, and that her true identity could be revealed.
Theme Song:
    -
Personality:
    -
Dislikes:
    -
History/Background:
    Mama, why am I so pale? You and Daddy are so dark, why am I light?
    Because you're my little angel. Angels are light colours, sweetheart.
    But why do I have hands prints on me?
    The woman looked unsteady, she began to pick at her fingernails.
    Mama?
    Because you have been touched by an angel honey. Yes, by an angel...
Art:
    Coming c:
Other:
    work in progress
    Quotes by; (in order)
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau
    Doctor Who
    100%

{----}
moz | female | aedt | mozzy#1556
Mozzy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby please delete . » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Typ wrote: Creature's Name: Layla

Image: Image

Code:
http://d.facdn.net/art/lemonshampoo/1313977376.lemonshampoo_layla.gif

Preferences:
Love her.
Keep her gender female.
Keeping her name isn't mandatory, but i'd prefer it, since her name is on the picture itself.
Keep all of her qualities on the picture (the sexuality isn't mandatory, that can be changed).
Either keep her anthro, or keep her canine. Please, no felines or other species.
She needs a good home on a thread or site.

Link Art Link:
She was sold to *EDIT* me by *EDIT* Karusu-Chan. She was on a very specific lineart, made for just her, by Karusu.

Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
I did not.

This was an illegally put up for adoption character.

The owner never had or has the right to adopt her out.
Last edited by please delete . on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    This account is no longer active and I will not be checking it.
please delete .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me