Sled Pups! CLOSED. See Page 94.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Sled Pups! Possible Hiatus. See Page 92.

Postby hainu » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:16 am

Outkasters159 wrote:Will these be opening again?

donkey hasn't posted since may, i don't think these will be coming back honestly.
hainu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sled Pups! Possible Hiatus. See Page 92.

Postby Pacific Northwest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:12 am

I believe she is more active on her dA. if you want to see her art, or contact her, go there. But I dont know about this thread coming back
Pacific Northwest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sled Pups! CLOSED. See Page 94.

Postby donkeykong » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Since there are still people coming back here wanting to know if these will open again, I figured I should pop on and let you know the status. I have decided to fully close Sled Pups. I do not plan to open them again in this format as I have moved on from these lovable pixel pups and CS in general. Like Meanwhile, in Russia has stated, I am active on dA and can be reached there through notes with any questions/comments/concerns.

Since becoming more active on dA I have fallen in love with an ARPG group—Tokotas. There, I spend most of my limited free time enjoying the gameplay they have built for the players. Before I had found that group, I had considered coming back to work on this, but once I understood how unique the game was and how great the community in Tokotas was I let these guys fall off my radar. I apologize to anyone that still cares about Sled Pups. It just isn't really my cup of tea anymore. I never found someone that fit my personal standards to take over the group although I did have a number of wonderful people contact me.

I'll check out CS every once in a while to see if there are any questions on this thread (and to try and trade off any of my CS pets for Tokota art/stuff), but otherwise this is my goodbye to CS and Sled Pups for now. If anyone is interested in joining Tokotas please feel free to note me on dA and I can help you get started with a geno or two. I'm also looking for RP partners on dA for the Tokota group and although I am new to RP, I would love to RP about giant wolfbears with some of you (provided you are super patient with me and my weak, beginner RP skills).

Thank you all for your support, and maybe someday I will find the inspiration to bring these pixel pups to life again, but for now I am embracing some new artistic ventures.
donkeykong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sled Pups! CLOSED. See Page 94.

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Ahhh, it's sad to see these end, but we wish you all the best in your new love :)
I'm not really active on DA or I'd follow ;)
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me