🌺 PODSOULS 🌺 - OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT PG 10]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

How many Adopts should we make during this event?

Poll ended at Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:32 am

No votes
No votes
10 (possible)
No votes
15 (unlikely but wishful thinking)
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: 🌺 PODSOULS 🌺 - OPEN [ADOPT BATCH + MOD/ARTIST APPS OPEN

Postby koegami » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:33 pm

Hi Guys!

I've been working the past few weeks an unable to post during the weekdays and i have been unnaturally busy during the weekends. Regardless i have a few updates for you!!

The Adopts Post is getting an interface change! No longer will I have all that unnecessary information that you can just find on the adopts page, and will simply be an image of the Pod and a link to the competition!

Our Artist and Mod Apps are Open! They are completely ongoing and will stay open as long as they need too! We are always looking for artists (although these are currently just off-oekaki made adopts), and always looking for moderators to keep an eye on the discord and cs thread!

The Pods and Creatures post is getting an update! Ive decided to just list applicable species that would fall within the rarity limits rather than leave undiscovered! I will link which species has lines made by our wonderful Jennfreckles as/if/when they are made!

So Special Traits are no longer a thing! Ive decided to get rid of that, and replace it with what a PodSoul CAN have growing/sprouting/coming from their body! the most common type is plants, but they can have on a (rare occasion), an ecosystem, living creatures, or other types of formation on them!

Our Bonding and Item Shop will be opening up here very soon! I have to place the final touches on some items, and discuss payment types but that will be launching I'm hoping tomorrow! There will also be an additional forum made for users to post daily on to get daily items and other rewards so look out for that!

I am planning a Event here soon! I'm looking to release maybe 5-10 Pods out in my posts for you all to find! Plus various other grab bags and free item raffles!

Our Adopt and Item Archive Will be consolidated into 1 post, but 2 categories. Splitting the Alphabet into A-M and N-Z! Hopefully making our process a little smoother! once our archive gets large enough we will be taking it off site/another thread to avoid clutter!

I'm Glad everyone is enjoying the species so far!
      We might not be the fastest running species but i do love these guys and aim to expand on the more as I get the time!

Also if you haven't already come Join or Discord! We give out tons of free stuff over there and you can chat with others!
      Link is on the front page!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌺 PODSOULS 🌺 - OPEN [ANNOUNCEMENT PG 10]

Postby wafflefalaffle » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:46 pm

Ooo that sounds exciting! I can’t wait <3
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jennfreckles » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:38 am

Giveaway For Common Customs!

Ahh sorry for being a day late for the reveal of the winners!
For the contest giveaway for 3 unlimited common custom podsouls:
Congrats:

SkunkSmell

bad2thebonedog

and...

beebun

!!! Thank you all for playing !!! These items will be added to your item archives or you can use them at any time, just link this post for proof. DM/PM an artist to ask them if they'll do your custom for you

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
➼Art shop
➼Free sketches
➼Toyhou.se
➼Deviantart
➼Trello To-Do List
Discord: Jennfreckles#1862 // jennfreckles
β‹™β‹†β‹™β­οΈŽβ‹™βœ¦β€βœ¦β‹˜β­οΈŽβ‹˜β‹†β‹˜
β™ŒοΈŽ - β™« - ♀
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
β–― - β–― - β–― - β–― - β–―- β–― - β–― - β–―
 
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
jennfreckles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:16 am

ahhhH thank you so much!! :0

also, uh, I was looking through the archives and saw that it is listed that I own koegami adopt 4, which I believe is owned by SpiritX ? I won keogami adopt 5 from here. ^^

beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:41 am

beebun wrote:
also, uh, I was looking through the archives and saw that it is listed that I own koegami adopt 4, which I believe is owned by SpiritX ? I won keogami adopt 5 from here. ^^

good catch!
      it was near midnight last night by the time i finish so chances are i mixed them up!
      should be fixed now!
        koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
        discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

RIP: [UNCLE B] 1/6/2016 || [ROCKY] 8/14/2020 || [GPA] 2/27/2021
        RIP: [THICK44] 2/13/2023 || [BIG OUNCE] 10/19/2023 || [AKIRA TORIYAMA] 3/1/2024

THANK U & GOODBYE: [MAGGIE] 3/4/2021
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:54 am

the myo portion of the shop is open! currently the currency is just c$, but dont fret! free stuff will be available all the time!

customs will be along at a later date once we finalize some stuff!

a new poll is up!
      we wanna see how many adopts your looking to see released for this event!
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me