Beas! [LF Artists]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Beas! Shop added, new up!

Postby phxyvi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

invadermaythe1st wrote:I didn't stop bidding, I was waiting for their proof.

And I apologize it ended before you got it. That doesn’t change the outcome, I’m not sure what else to tell you. There will be plenty other Beas in the seas. You’ll find another, although you did mention you weren’t interested in returning here :c
Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby This random person » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Apologies, I would like some newer users to be able to get a bea and both of you own quite a few. Sorry! I’m leaving these to others this time.

No worries^^ I’m glad so many people are interested in the species, and I can’t wait to see it grow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

- Ace - She/her - K-pop - Rock - Anime - Cats - Band - Clarinet - Saxophone - Flute - Piano
This random person

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:15 pm

This random person wrote:
Apologies, I would like some newer users to be able to get a bea and both of you own quite a few. Sorry! I’m leaving these to others this time.

No worries^^ I’m glad so many people are interested in the species, and I can’t wait to see it grow!

Thank you! I hope you’ll be back next week for some more <3

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invadermaythe1st » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:21 pm

I will be back, I apologise I got a little bit heated. I'm genuinely very upset over losing bubblegum, and I was hoping to get 2, to feel better. I did not mean it in a guilt trip way when I stated That, I just talk online like I do in real life, I was upset I didn't get to get them, I did check to see if I could get them and saw nothing against me being able to claim, hence my sadness.
Also I doubt I'll be able to buy many more, it's not often I have money for anything let alone c$, lol! But I'll be back, I'll try and get more c$ for future babes, and just enjoy the ones I have until then uvu
I do love this species, and I quite like you as a person too, so I'm sorry we had a small fall out, I hope all is forgiven ♡
Ily

<3 I collect Deer <3
invadermaythe1st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2ydian » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:26 pm

DrMoneyBags wrote:
Sparkly.Eros wrote:If 3 is still available I'd love to snag them! bab would be named Topsy ^^

Yep!

bloodluna785 wrote:Would I be able to claim 2, Fea?

Yep!

Sorry for the delayed responses.

aa thank you so much! Do we use the adopt sheet as a ref or is there somewhere we go to get an individual one? I'm new to the species so i'm not quite sure how this works yet ^^
|
|
|
|
|
|
╔══════════════╗
xx Syd ©
xx He/They & bi
xx Adult
xxToyhouse!
xx
I do cheap commissions!
╚══════════════╝
2ydian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:27 pm

invadermaythe1st wrote:I will be back, I apologise I got a little bit heated. I'm genuinely very upset over losing bubblegum, and I was hoping to get 2, to feel better. I did not mean it in a guilt trip way when I stated That, I just talk online like I do in real life, I was upset I didn't get to get them, I did check to see if I could get them and saw nothing against me being able to claim, hence my sadness.
Also I doubt I'll be able to buy many more, it's not often I have money for anything let alone c$, lol! But I'll be back, I'll try and get more c$ for future babes, and just enjoy the ones I have until then uvu
I do love this species, and I quite like you as a person too, so I'm sorry we had a small fall out, I hope all is forgiven ♡

All is well.

Sparkly.Eros wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:
Sparkly.Eros wrote:If 3 is still available I'd love to snag them! bab would be named Topsy ^^

Yep!

Yep!

aa thank you so much! Do we use the adopt sheet as a ref or is there somewhere we go to get an individual one? I'm new to the species so i'm not quite sure how this works yet ^^

You’ll use the adopt sheet as a ref! I’d recommend cropping it a bit, though.

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phyris » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

DrMoneyBags wrote:

Yep!

That's okay, take your time! ^-^ oh! Would we be allowed to upload them to toy house? Giving you credit of course
Art Fight TH - Heya I'm Phyris!
❥ pixel art
❥ any pronouns
❥ food based OCs
I'm very stupid n forgot things
If i forget to send payment
please PM me and I'll fix that

Phyris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:33 pm

bloodluna785 wrote:
DrMoneyBags wrote:

Yep!

That's okay, take your time! ^-^ oh! Would we be allowed to upload them to toy house? Giving you credit of course

Of course, my toy house is under the same user as here

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShriekingPterodactyl » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:52 am

hi! Im just popping into inquire about a custom bea and it's pricing. Would a zombie themed bea be okay? Or would it be too gory? So there'd be patches of perhaps exposed flesh, bone, etc standard zombie stuff and perhaps a bone tail as a custom trait? As well as this, a filled bead perhaps with dark red liquid and floppy ears. Everything else would be common traits, and the wings would maybe be slightly tattered? It would be a Zombea lol. And could these colours be used, please?

#41694c outline
#608369 fill

How much would this cost In c$ or pets?

ty for your time, sorry if this is too gory a request or too complicated ;; I did get bored and doodle a concept if that would help

(not an official order or request btw, I just wanna get a rough estimation of pricing and maybe save up for it)
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4533274 Yeeting my raven dog for a HQ feline OC
ShriekingPterodactyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:38 am

ShriekingPterodactyl wrote:hi! Im just popping into inquire about a custom bea and it's pricing. Would a zombie themed bea be okay? Or would it be too gory? So there'd be patches of perhaps exposed flesh, bone, etc standard zombie stuff and perhaps a bone tail as a custom trait? As well as this, a filled bead perhaps with dark red liquid and floppy ears. Everything else would be common traits, and the wings would maybe be slightly tattered? It would be a Zombea lol. And could these colours be used, please?

#41694c outline
#608369 fill

How much would this cost In c$ or pets?

ty for your time, sorry if this is too gory a request or too complicated ;; I did get bored and doodle a concept if that would help

(not an official order or request btw, I just wanna get a rough estimation of pricing and maybe save up for it)

It would be about 220 C$
The exposed flesh and stuff would be a custom trait, as would the bone tail, floppy ears, and tattered wings

Then the baseline price of 15C$+5C$ for the uncommon bead

Commission inquiries

phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me