Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Postby Rohan. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:54 am

Congrats to the winners! All the forms have been breath taking and the art produced is beautiful too. I can't wait to see your new lions roaming around!

Pengu. That runner up boy is so handsome, congrats on him as well!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:15 am

Congrats to everyone else who won the event lions!! I read through all the forms on my time off and I can see that everyone put lots of effort into their forms. <3 Hope to see you guys around!

And thank you so much for Ajal, starry! I was so intimidated by Hainu and River Song - you guys did an amazing job too! Can't wait to start developing my new Loc! Again, thank you so much!
no longer active on here!! you may see me pop in time to time but I don't visit for months at a time.

││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
││
What a beautiful Duwang ~
------------------------ Chew

hello! it's me: your friendly neighborhood
xhat. i'm obsessed with writing both fan-
fiction and my own original work!

my main fandoms right now are jojo's biz-
arre adventure, lord of the flies, kekkai
sensen, danganronpa, and pokemon.

i'm always looking for a good roleplay! i only
do semi-lit and lit roleplays. pm me if you
have something you'd think i'd like! right now
i'm interested in fandom roleplays.

There must be no other place
---------as pretty as this town.

Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:51 am

Congrats again to everyone who won! I haven't read anyone forms other than two so I'll be doing that today c; They all look fantastic tho.

I'm so so exuberant! I really can't believe i won my boy and i can't even express how happy i am. My next steps will be getting his items and armor designed and getting him into some trouble! c;<

This Event has been very enjoyable and I'll be looking forward to the next one!
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:44 am

Congratulations guys!~
Feel free to use my sketches, sorry there isn't more art!
and thank you for the sweet words, Starry <3
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:01 pm

Now, for my announcement that has been long anticipated:

The winner of the Earth + Life lioness is
Rohan.!

Out of 4 judges, yours was voted on 3 out of 4. In summary of their comments:
It's an unexpected character with plenty of development. It holds true throughout the whole form. It seemed to be the most developed and well-pieced-together form without being too much. There were a lot of notes I expected this design to take and you were able to divert them or subvert them nicely.
On a personal note, I love how you interpreted her edits. Being that the antlers and rocks were from a manifestation of her elements. Her personality, that was definitely not something to expect! Her history also seemed to build her personality at well. There was also a sense of irony in the form. For such a sadist and brutal lion, she would choose to wear silver beading on her horns, but at the same time it matched perfectly with her character (the goddess disposition). I will add though as I believe it shouldn't go unmentioned, is that part of the lore is a little bit wrong, but not enough to win the vote of the judges!
I give you a huge congratulations because this was one heck of a adopt to judge. Serve your dark druid well.

The second person in the running was: dragoncool97!
Your form was right next to Rohan's. Unfortunately, as only one winner may come out with this lovely lady, a difficult choice had to be made. 1/4 judges voted for you. The only thing that separated the choice between you and ro, was because the personality chosen seemed to be much like an "easy route" and there was a slight lack of uniqueness of the character. But no fear! Your form displayed a wonderful character who showed consistency throughout the form! If not for the stiff competition, you would have surely taken the girl home.
As a reward for the termendous amount of effort you put into your form, I am giving you the choice to choose between a ELS, CS, or an Aveta Flower! Please pm me your decision!

Now, to acknowledge the last two spectacular forms, who the authors are NARANDA and Chromaticfang! Both of you will be rewarded 35 tokens for your commitment and hard work!

Both of your forms had their places where they lacked, and places where they excelled.
For exclusives, Naranda, your form seemed to lack a personality that "clicked" with the character. Some attributes seemed to conflict with others. It also struggled to keep up with Ro's and Dragon's development of their character. I will say though, your stories were grand. A great read! Your form would have won you a lion, but the competition would have needed to be lighter.

Chromaticfang, your form seemed to center around art more than character development. But, I shouldn't forget about the things that were great! It was particularly enjoyed by how you made her personality so descriptive although not going to far in depth. I will say though, that having a small personality may not bode well for you in the future. Your stories and history of her were very nice to read too and if you developed you more, you would have held a bigger grudge! Much like Rohan's, but told differently, I enjoyed how you made her edits be because of her elements!

I want to give a big final thank you to everyone one who participated in my adopt, as well as everyone else who put time and commitment into their forms as well! Congratulations and a big good luck to the rest of you out there!
And that ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the Time event!
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Congrats, to ro and all other winners! You all deserved it!

Ro, you may use my art, of course!
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:31 pm

Oh my goodness.
I admit I squeaked a little the first time I read the results, the. Re-read them a few times just to make sure. I can't believe my dark lady actually won? I was so intimidated by the others' forms! Thank you guys so much<3

Congrats to all the other winners! I'll hopefully be in contact soon so we can make some connections between our time lions!

Thank you Meddled for allowing me to have the gorgeous art!!
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:52 am

I would just like to say a huge congratulations to all who won the event LoC(adult or cub) they were trying for! Your forms were spectacular and your effort oozing off every word! There is no doubt you deserved them. You worked extremely hard for them!

I would also like to congratulate everyone who won a runner-up and other prizes! While you didn't achieve the adopt you were after, your efforts were not in vain! Your forms were amazing as well, and I wish you the best of luck in future adoptions!

A final word to those who did not. Your forms were all great! You worked hard on them and you have great and wonderful concepts! The only thing missing from many of your forms was more development of your ideas and characters. Do not be thwarted, though! There is an entire community and staff willing to help. You need just ask. I wish you the best of luck in future adoptions!
-WillowKist

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi