The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 23/11 p.85~

Postby The Agency » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Code drop

A few of you were a paragraph or two short of adopting a character.
Please don't be discouraged and try again!

@ Ikarin- Please add more to your form
@ ~AcidRain~ - Please add more to your form
@.inspiration.- Please add more to your form
@t a t t o o- Please add more to your form

crhyoyo wrote:

ID Tag:
{Number Twenty Five}-[#25]
Name You'd Choose for Him:
Cinnamon
Reason for the Name:
Its a puzzle piece to his personality, you know how cinnamon is very spicy alone? Well so is he, but when you combined it with sugar its sweet and colorful, and thats the way he is.
Nicknames:
Cinema, meatball, and the one he hates, hotdog. But only strangers call him that<3
Breed:
Miniature Dachshund
Other breeds:
Cinnimon has a tiny, tiny bit of Corgi in his blood lines.
Coat:
Smooth Haired
Why do I wish to own Cinnamon?
Its an easy but though question, I guess one of the reasons would be his design, how simple yet completely stunning it it, how the colors picked are just so perfect, how the sing to my writers block. Yes that would be another reason, I am a writer, and I have been stalling on stories because I had no inspiration, nothing and no one to write about. I checked adoption agencies after adoption agencies and found no one that cured my troubling writers block. But then I came here, and found him. My night in shining armor! His perfection, I have ideas bubbling in my head just at the sight of him<3
Background:
My history or childhood as you could call it, is not the pretties thing. I mean it starts out bad and ends well but I defiantly hit a long rough patch.But ill let you see for yourself,
On the cold night of December sixth two thousand and eight, born to the world a litter of three small beautiful miniature Dachshunds. Two of the pups has creamy long haired fur, but the runt, had short brown, muddy looking fur. He was automatically the outcast, pushed away from the warm milk. And that is where we will start out story.
Cold and hungry where the only things that crossed my mind, I couldn't hear, see or move. I was scared, wiggling around like a blind mouse. I felt gentle soft hands pick me up. I was held close to the heart as I could hear its soft rhythmic beating. A bottle was held to my mouth and I drank. No longer hungry, no longer cold and finally no longer scared. I was full and safe, the large hand released me into another box with another mother, but this mother did not have that same rhythmic heart beat. It was still and cold, but unusually soft. She did not stir in the least. I put two and two together and decided it was a stuffed animal. But it was warm and comforting so I decided to snuggle up against it. Sleep, peaceful sleep.

9 months later

I trotted around the pet shops four by five foot fence, I was caged like a wild animal. All the was in here was a concrete floor and an water bowl, so this is the life huh? I trotted up to the silver fencing as potential adopters walked by.
"Mommy this one is cute!" Screamed the little girl by my cage. I automatically knew I did not want to go home with her. I tried to press my ears closer to my head to block out the terrifying screams of the small girl. Finally twenty minuets later the girl found something more interested to look at and walked away like she had never seen me. I started to get bored and when I get bored, I get angry. I paced back and fourth until the screams from the pet shop finally ticked me off and I started howling like a wolf on the moon. A worker came and rushed to my cage, but not in the way I would have liked. He pulled me out a strapped a very large shock collar on me. I shuddered inside and very quickly resumed to doing nothing. I curled up on the concrete floor and let myself fall asleep, just another time waster for my life of hell.
I awoke to the smell of smoke, I opened my eyes and the stung.
"Fire" I yelped out to the other animals. No one heard me though, they where all gone. I was alone, the smoke choked me and stung my eyes. The heat scared me to death and I was completely trapped.
I scratched at the wire fencing, no use. I tried to bark but got a very painful electric shock. I remembered the shock collar I had been "given." I was going to die, and the last thing I would see would be the death stricken wire cage. I once heard when an animal was injured it needed will to live, and I certainly had nothing to look forward too. I might as well let the flames take me. Little did I know the lack of air would make me pass out first.

Six hours later

I woke up to being in a smaller, cage, Great. But it was different, one because I was ALIVE! Two, because I had fresh food and water and a small dog bed. It was nice and cozy. Something I never had. It smelled of food outside my cage, specifically of cinnamon rolls. My tongue started to water as the scent got stronger. As a vet walked past my cage with the delightful treat I lunged at it, to late realizing that there was cage bars, I smacked my snout on the bars and gave the vet a little jump, she turned and tore off a bit of the roll and pushed it into my cage.
"Dont tell anyone okay?" She said with a grin. I licked the tips of her fingers and she pulled her hand out of the cage bars, maybe life was worth living? The vet gave me a toothy grin before she walked away. I scratched the left wall of my cage and quickly barked,
"Is anyone over there?"
In return I got a very low growl that sent shivers up my spine. I knew not to mess with that side of the cage anymore, I turned to the right and scratched,
"anyone over here?" I asked hopefully.
"Yeah." Came a hyper but week voice.
"Whats your name?" I asked in a rather shy tone.
"Its Kassidy, yours?" Asked the dog on the other side.
"I dont have one, but the pet store was calling me Speckles." I answered in a shaky but brave tone.
"A pet store? What was it like?" She asked in a dreamy tone.
"Oh did you get pampered and loved and looked at and cared for?" She asked before I could answer her previous question.
"No, its a terrible place, where you are forced to act cute and do what they say or you are whipped and go days without food." I said with a hint of a growl to Kassidy through the aluminum wall of my cage.
"Oh." She said softly.
"I never got to ask where you came form." I said trying to change the subject.
"Im a stray. I was born a stray and will always be a stray." She answered softly.
"No one wants a blind three legged Australian Shepard." She said, even softer this time.
I was thanking God for my good eye sight and all four paws right about then.
"Before I was given to the pet shop, a lady my owner/breeder knew had a blind three legged Aussie." I said trying to raise her spirit.
"Oh she pampered him and he was very nice to be around. A well behaved pooch who enjoyed life and did everything just the same." I said as I listened to the music in the vets clinic.
"I bet he got run over too." She said happily which confused me a bit.
"Wha?" I asked her.
"Oh, I was run over, thats how I got this way, thats why im here. I never asked you why you where here?" She said her tone changed to a happy hyper pooch again.
"Oh, there was a fire in the petshop I was at, I was forgotten and no one grabbed me." I said, happy to be alive.
Oh, well maybe one day, youll get out and adopted, maybe we both will. Kassidy said with a lovely optimistic voice.
To this day, im glad Kassidy was with me. If it wasent for her, I wouldn't be the joyful pooch I am now. I owe her everything I have, and I hope she is as happy and well as I.

Art
http://www.cinnamon-my-love.yolasite.com

Proof of Permission

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=724959&start=870#p23485543
Bare with me c: Url is not working for me, stubborn thing, so you'll have to copy and paste c:

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
In every way<3

WIP

Code: Select all
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=686600&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Kaykie_Misfit wrote:EDIT

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 33
Image of pet
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 4btuce.png
Name You'd Choose for It:
Nyota (swahili for star)
Reason You Want It:
She is beautiful and will make a great character for my book, and i rarely find female characters i fall in love with...
History/Background/Other:
History
Fire spread through the forest steam floating as the rain evaporated even before it hit the ground, smoke hid the stars and it was hard to breath. Nyota ran frantically through the plains her little body screaming as her muscles strained, not getting enough air and working hard to keep her moving. She finally broke through the smoke near a river. lost and alone she started up the mountain and found a female mountain who took her in as her own. After learning the basics she head back to her home in the hope that she would find her parents, but her home was a wasteland, nothing but a barren wasteland. After a few days searching she decided to go to the forrest and look for them there, what she didn't know is that a world of adventure awaited her there, now still searching she has realized, to find family and peace she first has to find herself...
Personality
She is sweet, loving and caring. She dreams of love and is fascinated by water(rivers). She gets scared easily though and hates to get in fights. Her goal is to find a male who cares about her and explore the forest with him. She has just reached maturity. She doesn't like thinking about her past and tends to keep herself buisy because of that.
water, running through the wind, finding pictures in the stars, as a cub she used to lay in wide open fields, rain softly drizzling, wind blowing and the stars shining brightly over head, her love for nature and these elements grew in these nights and these memories are the only containing her parents.
dislikes
fire, dry circumstances, sitting still and fighting with loved ones
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. i wouldn't want it any other way

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/277/c/5/forum_size_donation_by_ladylirriea-d4btukz.png

uqtubee wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Lycoris [meaning "twilight" in Greek]; nicknamed Nox [which is Goddess of the Night in Greek, and the name I will use in the history]
Reason You Want It:
For one thing, I remember her being here some time ago and she still hasn't gotten a home and she's gorgeous. She really deserves it, the little cutie. On another note, I need one more creator in a comic I'm making before I can fully begin. I think she'd fit perfectly as the Goddess of Dreams and Night or something along those lines. I am not very familiar with drawing dogs, but she'd be a great start since she has very basic coloring that is portrayed in a very unique design. Her eyes are a precious shade, light/baby blue is lovely.
The pink. I usually hate pink with a passion, but the softness of it that's sort of a pastel pink is perfect and I don't hate it at all. It actually makes me draw my attention to her more.
The sunset began to fade on the ever-abundant land beneath Nox. The other Goddesses, including her, all three cats but feminine which she got along well with, had been working together to shape the land for the past few days. The world was large, and they created everything in a special way. Nox's part had been to shape the night time and the twilight, the sky, the day, the stars that now began to dot the horizon as a black sheet took over, and the dreams. Dreams. They were beautiful and fun to make, though at the same time bitter when she had to create one. But it was worth it.
Nox breathed in the air, her tongue lolling out for a short moment, and her sky blue eyes captured the landscape they had worked well on. Foxlynn, Foxy as she was nicknamed, had crafted the land's sacred springs, beautiful lakes and rivers, and delicate waterfalls to perfection, being responsible for the water, ice, and earth beneath her paws. Suzanne's part had been to create the earth, the land beneath her paws, the tall, towering trees, lush shrubs, and plentiful grasses leaping everywhere. Lavenia (also known as Sugarcube), on the other hand, had hid away in a cave, carefully mastering the hardest part--life. Birds, animals, cats. Many things that, today as she and the others watch over the world, have been destroyed in harsh wars, bloodshed, blood-thirst, and greed. But she still made sure they were down to earth, yet at the same time, creative. Not perfect. They all had a bit of flaws, but she said she'd done it to make them not all the same.
This world is not like the tales of Earth (which is not really mentioned in the comic, very rarely, and currently the status is unknown, though presumed Earth was destroyed ultimately by clash with a horrible object that flew from space, as it is described when it is mentioned), it is quite different. No humans. Very different animals than Earth had. A few would still remember them, but age chips away at the clarity and beauty Sugarcube had labored hard upon.
Enough of that, though.
Nox smiled as a firspite fluttered by her nose, landing on her ear. She was gentle toward nature, it was one of her favorite things. She loved this planet. It was delicate and beautiful in every way. They had sent out sacred messengers, three of them in specific locations of the planet (temples, to be exact), so they could carry out messages of the Goddesses when needed when she and the others set off to their designated sacred realms to live; Foxlynn, a cavern spring that was one of her favorite creations, Suzanne, a forest of sacred trees, Lavenia, a meadow of firspites. As for Nox, however, she'd depart for the skies of the planet, where the other Goddesses would soon join her due to the sad fate the planet was about to face.

~~~~~~~~~Millions of Years Later~~~~~~~~~~

Nox stared sadly as the volcano, Mountain Kanatalotus, shot out streams of lava and magma, flowing down into the forests Suzanne had so beautifully crafted. The water had long dried up from all the animals drinking at its depleting source, and due to the extremeness of the Sun, as it had suddenly intensified nine-fold. She sighed as the ash became so thick it stuck to the sky, and would for years to come still yet. Luckily, there were a handful of cats down on the planet with enough technology to have build a high-tech building that was resistant to these disasters, plenty of water to go around. The sacred messengers' temples would be safe, however the Goddesses' resting places had been destroyed except for Foxlynn's, who of which, her cavern spring had had a cave-in at the entrance so they had all fled to the skies were Nox lived. Foxy promised to go down to the cavern and knock the entrance open as soon as the disasters settled.
[i]If that ever happens
, Nox reminded herself silently. This was all their fault. If only they had foreseen the third messenger, Desmarith, the guardian of the temple of fire and destruction, had gone out of control, giving into insanity, growing so bad the other two messengers had to kill him as quickly as possible, which had only the outcome of doom to the planet. There had also been no rain at all for a year or a two by now, and the increasing drought had killed most of the inhabitants of the planet.
But they had had no choice.
Nox's only option was to hope that maybe, maybe one day in the near future, the world would fix itself. Maybe rain would bring the grace of a new beginning to the planet one day. Maybe..
Maybe one day it'll be better.
Absolutely.
Permission~

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=663744&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

Fly.With.Me wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Dutch
Reason You Want It:
Well, it's a llama? How could you not want one?! Anywho, this guy has a very tasteful, moderate, and artistic design. the lineart is also very nice; I see much potential for him and I'd love to have him at my charrie barn. He's just too irresistable!
Past
Dutch was born on a large animal safari farm in the United States. He doesn't know where, but he was born somewhere where he saw strange orange striped animals, and brown animals with hooves and long black hair, and even spotted animals with long necks and legs. But with his own species, in his pen, he remembered his mother, Sugar, was a beautifully pure white llama with hazel eyes, and his father, Mack, was a painted brown llama. He knows he looks just like his father.
When he met the first humans, he was greeted by his care-taker, Marie. She looked at his bosum, and he questioned this. She said, "Look at the heart on his flank! He's such a special boy!" This made Dutch very happy, and Sugar and Mack were proud parents with their very special son.
However, suns and moons had risen every day, and after some time, his parents had many more baby llamas together, at the human's request, just like him -- and he had to tolerate them all. The animal park became overpopulated, and with Dutch's marking, he was sold at a high fee.
Dutch was taken to a llama breeding farm in what humans called "the Southeast". The summers there are hot, the springs stuffy and beautiful, winters mild and a bit snowy, and the falls beautiful. He could always smell apples nearby -- his favorite treat. He was around many trees. They provided shelter and fresh air, as well as a snack for when he was hungry. He was happy there.
Present
At the same farm in "the Southeast", he stands at stud and is the farm's mascot. He is given much, much attention, and he loves it all.
Future
Yeah, of course!
WIP

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh203/fuzzpuffs/llama2.png

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~ Please Do NOT Post!

Postby The Agency » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:49 pm

The Agency wrote:
Kennel 16

This handsome fellow is Fester. You may change his name if you wish. He's been here for a quite a long time. It's hard to see why considering his calming coat colors and pleasing design. His unique coat color could make for quite an interesting tale, or at the very least an interesting character to draw! The rules required to adopt him are quite simple to follow and his design may be altered slightly if you so wish. So what's stopping you from taking home this boy with you today?

Updated the front and a new spotlight pet.
Also donations are now open.

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lions » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you so much for Cinnamon c:
Last edited by Lions on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tattoo » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:18 pm

t a t t o o wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 23
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for HER:
Thadal [most call her Doll]

Reason You Want HER:
shes beautiful, I've been eying her for a long time. the bulbs of light on her tail are intriguing, the way she looks inspires me to draw. i adore the colors and markings on her pelt, i love the fact that shes a cat, and also has a picture depicting her head to be that of a horse. I've wanted her since the first time she aired on the Agency's list, i don't know how long shes been up there.

i hope a drawing is okay,
i plan on buying her a lot of art,
and making much of my own as well.
so since i wont have a story for her,
she will always be a character presented in her art

Warning, Nude Anthro Art

She will have a detailed personality, but for now, i have a few things in mind:
Shes beautiful, yet doesn't care when people comment about it.
shes easygoing, laid back and an all around fun person, as long as your friends.
she hates when boys flirt with her, if she doesn't seem interested, back off.
she can be aggressive, and protective. she could honestly have the world blow up
around her and not care. she only has trust in herself, and has faith in almost nothing.
her face gives off judging looks, probably because she is. don't get me wrong, shes
kind, and adorable when she wants to be, but she isn't always a good kitty.
shes friends mostly with boys, for girls don't like the attention she rally's from the guys
but shes got those really close girlfriends that stick with her through anything.

I understand that by adopting this beautiful she-creature I take full responsibility for HER.

P.S. it says on the preferences that I'm supposed to PM the maker of Thadal, but i looked Blue<3 up and couldn't trace her as a member. i hope that doesn't tamper my chances of winning Doll
thank you:)

aw darnit have i missed the code drop? :/ and i was so close!
well, ive edited and finished this form:) thanks again
Last edited by tattoo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tattoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twisted_Swallow » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 pm

wow guys!!! thanx for Nyota ill take great care of her
x
x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image Image Image
Twisted_Swallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uqtubee » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks for Nox! :3
Reserved - Deviantart - The Queen has been Laid to Rest

Mood; Happy!
Favorite Quote(s): "WHY, GOD, WHY. WE HAD A DEAL; LET THE OTHERS GROW OLD NOT ME ;__;" - Joey; Friends "The One Where They All Turn 30"
Actions; HG RP
Food/etc; N/A
Listening to; Shuffled list on iTunes.
Health; Healthy!
Other; RIP Sugarcube -- May 5th, 2007 - April 14, 2012.
I am inactive here at the moment, please shoot me an email at thedewgoesgreen@gmail.com if you want to see art of characters I bought from you/etc as I am working on plenty of art hence why I haven't had time to finish my character site.
uqtubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:50 am

Creature's Name:
Belle
Image:
Code:
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=533907&size=large&format=png&rev=1[/img]

Preferences:
- Love her
- Keep Species and Gender
- Small Design Changes
- PM me, if you get her.
Link Art Link:
Make-a-Horse by horsy1050
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 am

We'll be sure to update the front with him soon. c:
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 am

Kennel number 14
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart viewtopic.php?t=299953

A bit on the muted colors side but I thought I'd give it a shot. :T
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoneWolf. » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Pet's ID Tag:kennel 14
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It:Blue
Reason You Want It:he will be my character/fursona's best friend
History/Background/Other:Blue and scrubs were both in a pound when they met each other. once they escaped they lived on the streets of the city together.
ImageImage
Hey! I'm Lone~ Feel free to pm me for commissions, art trades, or if you just wanna talk c:
[amazing pixel art of lone and parasite by pixiepup ]
DA||Art Shop||Fursona||Characters
LoneWolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me