โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - COMPANIONS

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - โ˜˜๏ธMini event!โ˜˜๏ธ

Postby RealCipher » Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:27 am

MommaDragon wrote:I want a freebie!
Username: MommaDragon
Mystic Moth number: 5
What you will name them: Goldie

I love moth and fluffy moths! <3

Successfully adopted, thank you and welcome!

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?uid=983686&f=58&t=4595519&start=0#p135271354][img]https://i.ibb.co/9TkXFfp/5-F930-C3-D-CBB2-478-D-8522-DD2-B7-AD8-DB66.png[/img][/url]

Forgot to mention that the contest will close on Friday at rollover. So be sure to get your entry in by then!

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
โฌ™ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜บ๐˜ข, ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ! โฌ™
~ ๐˜ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ~
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โฌ™ ๐˜ˆ๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ด โฌ™
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœง ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ โœง - โ˜˜๏ธMini event!โ˜˜๏ธ

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:53 am

Happy St. Patrickโ€™s Day!
Username: dragoness129
Which moth?: Rivano Image
Write your story here!: Rivano is going to spend the holiday going from party to party. They are a very sociable moth and love to have a fun time. They enjoy everything from dancing, playing games, trying new drinks, to just hanging out with friends new and old! Already decked out in a colorful coat with a green base, they are very safe from the terror that is ...(pause for dramatic effect)... the pinch. :mrgreen:

Username: dragoness129
Which moth?: Litwick Image
Write your story here!: While Rivano goes to the parties for the fun, Litwick goes to them to siphon just a bit of the lifeforce from other moths. This moth keeps to the dark corners of the party places, not engaging in the frivolities. If any other moth tries to come up and pinch Litwick for not wearing green, it just means more food for this PokeMoth. :twisted:
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:57 am

Extending the deadline until Monday, once I get on in the afternoon to give more time to enter!

โ€œโ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’น, โ„ ๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ โ„โ€™๐“‚ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐‘’.โ€
๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ 1๐˜น1 ๐˜™๐˜—, ๐˜—๐˜” ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถโ€™๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.
3:20๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ - 8:45๐˜ฑ๐˜ฎ ๐˜Œ๐˜š๐˜› ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด
โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve noticed Iโ€™m completely inactive now. I have new things Iโ€™m working on, and Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:24 am

up

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:13 am

Thinking about adding little creatures to go along with your moth, so far they will be called companions!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:25 pm

Up! Contest ends in a few hours!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:38 am

Making the contest end once I get two more fourms!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:54 am

Username: mallowpop
Which moth?: jack!
Write your story here!: jack is more of a halloween kind of moth, so to celebrate saint patrick's day, he combines the two holidays by carving potatoes, of course! his friends think it's a little odd when he goes around passing out his creations, with clover-shaped eyes, rainbow-shaped smiles, and multicolored rainbow loom bracelets tied around them, but deep down they all love his quirks and look forward to seeing what he does different each year! and afterwards, they all get together to eat the mashed potato guts from his carvings :]
๐Ÿ’— wrote:ImageImage
โ™ฅ hi, i'm moss! ilysm โ™ฅ
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:09 am

Attention!
Starting April 2nd 2022, Mystic Moths will go on hiatus.

Q: Why?

A: April for me will be filled with testing in my school and I may not have time to be active here.

Q: When Will Mystic Moths return?

A: Likely after April or at least after the testing concludes.

Q: Will other species be closed?

A: Yes, I will also put Pixifox on hiatus.

Q: Will you still be on CS?

A: Yes, however not as much.

Q: What if Iโ€™m an artist?

A: You may still make litters to have ready, however during this hiatus you are not required to send litters. Feel free to take a break too.

Q: What if Iโ€™m a mod?

A: Same story as above. Feel free to take a break from Mystic Moths during this period.

Q: What about the event?

A: Unfortunately, the event prizes wonโ€™t be handed out until after the hiatus. I still need time to make the moths and other prizes, as well as judge. During the hiatus you are still allowed to enter forums.

Q: I have more questions!

A: Feel free to send me a PM on the matter and Iโ€™ll answer it for you!

โŸ
ImageImage
ImageImage

RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me