Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Legendary Kalon Readopt - 1 Or Less Legendary Owners

Postby pecan » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:19 pm

mark ;o possible res?
pecan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miku » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Username:
    Name:

She owns and runs a small crystal shop, res <3
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:50 pm

mark
    maybe just to watch
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:02 am

res - no legendaries

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜ Permanent ⚜

Postby witchcrafting » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:46 am

Basics wrote:Full name: Julian Delaria
Nickname(s): June
Birthday: February 1st, ----
Zodiac: Aquarius
Sexuality: Bisexual, leans towards men
Nationality: Russian
Religion: N/A
City or town of birth: Penza, Russia
Currently lives: Town of Aki, Riverside
Languages spoken: English, Russian
╔═══════════════╗
Personality
╚═══════════════╝
Have you ever met someone who was technology-savvy, rebellious and a little bit eccentric? You might not have. Chances are, this person could be Julian. He has a fierce need for rebellion. Julius has a strong desire for freedom, but he also loves to be surrounded by his vast network of friends. He has very passionate advocates for cutting edge ideas, but can sometimes come off as aloof. It takes a lot to hold tech-savvy Julian's attention span—though when he does find his obsessions. He tends to go in all the way! One of the best qualities of Julian is that he is always willing to see the best in you. He’s the type of person to give you the benefit of the doubt in almost every situation because he truly believes that you have the right answers inside of you — even if that means having dig down deep to find them. Julian also believes in second chances, as long as you show him that you deserve one. He can smell crap from a mile away though, so don’t ever take advantage of his kindness. If you do, he’ll make you regret it.
Julian is a lot of things, but one thing he definitely is NOT is a rug everyone can walk all over. Whether he’s fighting for a cause he believes in or defending himself in an argument, Julian is a strong man who isn’t afraid to stand up for himself. Sure, he sometimes gets nervous during confrontation just like a lot of us do, but all of his jitters go away when the topic is around something he’s passionate about. Give him a reason to fight and he’ll show you that he never backs down.
Julian could definitely be labelled as a “right-brained” individual, considering how often he thinks outside of the box. He’s a creative individual, which isn’t just apparent in the work he does, but also in the way he thinks. You won’t see Julian looking at things logically, but you WILL see him trying to turn a problem upside down to solve it. He sees the world differently, which is both inspiring and genius. Julian wants to be known as the person who brings innovation and imagination to everything he’s done in life, and inspired others to make a difference.

Julian Delaria wrote:Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

╔═══════════════╗
What's your story?
╚═══════════════╝

Like the other three Gods of Riverside, June started as the ball of light. He was the last the materialize into the world, as he found materializing difficult. He didn’t know how it worked, or even if he could do it. Alphaeus did it so easily, so did July. He and Yukio were the two who had the problems in the end.
Like everyone else as well, June was the God of nature, with his plant growth and all. He wasn’t surprised. June had such a large fatuation with Riverside. He was ecstatic that Alphaeus created such a place, and wanted to know more about it.
June had began his journey in the east of Riverside, and soon became the protector of the East, the last direction in need of a God. The East became his home, and he loved and cherished it. The East side was also where June met his significant other. The East was a luck magnet to June, and he never thought he could be more thankful.

Julian Delaria wrote:The most important thing in the world is family and love.

╔═══════════════╗
Likes and Dislikes
╚═══════════════╝

Julian likes to meet new people and explore new places. He is usually drawn towards photography and art. He can connect well with people who write and are opinionated. His strong and sensible personality makes him quite helpful. Julian really expects everyone to be polite and well mannered, even if that's not realistic, he believes it's common sense. Julian will be happy as long as you are cordial. He respects people who are involved in humanitarian projects. On the opposite side of things, Julian really dislikes associating with ill mannered people. He can hold a grudge for a long time and find it hard to forgive those who have betrayed him earlier. He doesn't like being left alone. Julian dreads loneliness and always seek out the company of like-minded people. He doesn't like it when you break promises so never make a promise to Julian if you can't keep it.

Julian Delaria wrote:Blues became rock, rock became soul, and all of it was colourblind.

╔═══════════════╗
Relationships
╚═══════════════╝

Tormaigh Evans wrote:Julian was always intrigued by the mortal named 'Tormaigh'. It wasn't common for a God or Goddess of Riverside to take interest in a mortal being, however, it has happened before and was never looked down upon. Julian heard this mortal was an old warrior; like the ones in the books. And he liked that. So, finding Tormaigh, Julian soon got to know him, and they slowly became friends, closer friends, over time. They are dating, and have been for three months.
Last edited by witchcrafting on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:47 am

Res, no legendaries :)
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WiltedLovers » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Username:Blue Exorcist
Name: Lady Berlanda
-unlimited words/art-

0 kals,
Res
║░░████
║░░████
~She- Her - Adult !!
~ Self-taught artist <3
~ Full time CNA

═════════════════════════════
Image████████████████░░░░██

‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

███
░░░
░░
██
▀▀
Kals - link 2
link 3 - link 4
link 5 - link 6
───────┘
WiltedLovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 pm

hello! i was wondering if we could possibly get an extension?
quittin'
blease don't msg me asking for stuff
tysm
steamplonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:29 pm

I’d also forever be grateful for an extension <3
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me