LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should i do next?

Fire (Example: Eithne)
No votes
Wind
15%
Water
8%
Earth (Example: Cruxius)
No votes
Ice (+ thunder : Example: Coming soon)
31%
Wood
No votes
Thunder (+ Ice: Example : Comin soon)
No votes
Metall
8%
Light (Example: Driandra)
15%
Darkness (Example: Chiandro)
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: LSE- Little Signature Equines

Postby MorganBlackthorn » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:33 am

NeriHyuga wrote:-snip-

that is a really good idea x33 i already posted your stamp on the side and made a affiliation and promotion section on the main side x3 the only propblem here is my little problem with all things that have something to do with social... >.< it's really hard for me to ask someone i don't know for a favour, like an affiliation.
the new lines will be a mixed element with ice and thunder x3 i could make a random number ruffle, i already thought about changing the adoption style to the one that i used before the break ^^ many different adoptable conditions like a story, a fitting name with meaning or answer a question etc. etc. etc ^^ i think this makes it more interesting for people ^^
and a little promotion with a litter of cubs from your side would be awesome x333 but just if it is okay for you ^^ because it would be harder for me to make the same, because of the coloring rules i made for each breed >.<
and sure, i already asked about customs, but it seems that it got a little bit under xD but i think i will make customs but just 1 or sometimes 2 per month, not because of the time, but because customs should be something really desirable and not something normal ^^
but you really are a good help =D i appreciate that x3 if i can help you out too, just ask me x3

Alright, I'll add your stamp to Cabals XP
And as far as making a promotional litter, don't worry about that :D I was trying to think of something fun for my next litter anyway, so that gives me something to play with ;)
And as far as Affiliating, maybe people will spot your stamp on Cabals and ask you instead. :) It is a little awkward asking for it, but. Quite honestly when i got my affiliates I went around to some groups that were similar and just sent the same message to each, but even that was kind of scary XD
Meet Alice! Alice is a Cabal.
Would you like to adopt your
own? Click on Alice and she'll
show you the way! <3
Revival underway!

Image ImageImage Image
Clicks are appreciated <3 Will click back!

Image Image Image
MorganBlackthorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:16 am

thank you x33 i really appreciate that =D
and okay xD i'm glad that i'm not the only one with this problem, it sure feels kinda awkward xD i'm more the typ to wait for some people come and asking xD

and i added a custom section!
i think i need to move soon xDD i don't have enough space for more things to come xD
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 pm

turntechFeatherhead wrote:
If it isn't too late, may I apply for the first male?

owner;;
turntechFeatherhead
name;;
Irami
gender;;
Stallion
breed;;
Chiandro
element;;
Darkness
theme;;
Poison
coloring;;
Honey bay with brindles
hereditary markings;;
Mealy and brindles
rarity;;
Uncommon
picture;;

You never answered, just wondering if this baby was still available and, if so, if I qualified for him. Sorry for bothering, also, if you wanted, I could put the stamp in my siggy too, I'd just need the codes cause I'm a stupid and don't know how to code it x3
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:05 pm

Neri doesn't personally reply to the entries. You have the second slot in his entries list and the stamp is on the front page with the code underneath so you can just copy + paste it ^-^
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:55 pm

Queen Chrysalis wrote:
turntechFeatherhead wrote:You never answered, just wondering if this baby was still available and, if so, if I qualified for him. Sorry for bothering, also, if you wanted, I could put the stamp in my siggy too, I'd just need the codes cause I'm a stupid and don't know how to code it x3
Neri doesn't personally reply to the entries. You have the second slot in his entries list and the stamp is on the front page with the code underneath so you can just copy + paste it ^-^

i couldn't say it better, thanks queeny x33
and yes, when i don't say something to an entry it means that all is okay and i added you to a slot, i just answer if something is wrong with the form or the condition ^^
and the adoptables are all at the newest stand ^^ i just beginn to judge when 2 slots are full, but i never judge instantly, i often let some time flyes by, so that more can enter for a pet if they want ^^
and like queeny says ^^ the stamp is on the main page with the code under it ^^ just need to copy and paste it in your siggy =) but thanks that you want to put it in your siggy x33
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:19 am

Not a problem at all Neri ^-^
Just thought turntech needed a bit of help is all :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:22 am

Oh! Sorry oh my gosh. I thought I'd read all of the first few posts and rules and stuff but I guess I didn't see those parts x3 I'm so sorry about that. Thank you for the help!
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:09 am

@ Queeny: okay x3 i still thank you =) if you want you can be a moderator ^^ because you often help me a lot x3

@ Turntech:
ooh no problem =) i think i don't have say that on the rules or something. it is just something i do as a habit xD but i can add it to the rules, if this would avoid such problems ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:32 am

I'd love to be a mod for you ^-^
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me