LSE- Little Signature Equines (New changes on last page)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What should i do next?

Fire (Example: Eithne)
No votes
Wind
15%
Water
8%
Earth (Example: Cruxius)
No votes
Ice (+ thunder : Example: Coming soon)
31%
Wood
No votes
Thunder (+ Ice: Example : Comin soon)
No votes
Metall
8%
Light (Example: Driandra)
15%
Darkness (Example: Chiandro)
23%

Total votes : 13

Re: LSE- Little Signature Equines

Postby tokariya » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Owner: Shadowgal990
Name: Evan
Breed: Cruxius
Element: Earth
Coloring: Wild bay with special marking
Hereditary Markings: special marking
Rarity: very rare
Picture:
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MorganBlackthorn » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:23 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:
KetemOagol wrote:-snip-
Oh not to worry, I don't mind waiting, I was just curious :D I'm so excited <3

i too x3 i want to draw it xDD maybe sunday, i should have time there ^^

Awesome <3
Meet Alice! Alice is a Cabal.
Would you like to adopt your
own? Click on Alice and she'll
show you the way! <3
Revival underway!

Image ImageImage Image
Clicks are appreciated <3 Will click back!

Image Image Image
MorganBlackthorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:10 am

KetemOagol wrote:Could I get a breeding, please? :)

Mother: Merridian
Father: Poseidon
Owner: KetemOagol,NeriHyuga
Baby: (I'm not sure what goes here;; the baby's name, maybe?) Tarik
Breed: Chiandro
Payment: Image Image
Other?:

breeding finished ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MorganBlackthorn » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:15 am

NeriHyuga wrote:
KetemOagol wrote:Could I get a breeding, please? :)

Mother: Merridian
Father: Poseidon
Owner: KetemOagol,NeriHyuga
Baby: (I'm not sure what goes here;; the baby's name, maybe?) Tarik
Breed: Chiandro
Payment: Image Image
Other?:

breeding finished ^^

Omgomg, thank you! It was WELL worth the wait! <3
show you the way! <3
Revival underway!

Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image
MorganBlackthorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:11 am

no problem x3 i'm glad to hear that =D
wish i could make more breedings, i love them xD they just need some time because of calculating the color and the design ^^
At first i thought to make some lines with mixed breeds, but it would be hard to make mixed lines for every mixed breed later on and to choose the rarity, so i made the unique rarity for breedings that get a nonexistent coloring, like paint markings on a chiandro ^^
but i still think about some special lines xD very rare lines, that i will use for holidays or special events and sometimes as little present as normal adoptable
but first this here needs some more active people to develop further, it has lost many people because of the break and i think it has got much harder then before to get new customers for an adoptable
i have time now and i will have time in the future too, i could make special lines, items, some rare mixed breed lines between popular breeds, some adventures like a sim game and many more that we could think about together
but i need active people to get to that point, to know that this will not be in waste and to get the motivation. I know, i'm often not the reliablest person with adoptables and staying power, but i love this adoptable the most and i don't want to let it suffer again, sometimes i just need to get my butt up and now i will try it, i hope i will get the chance to show that i can stay on an adoptable longer then 1 year!
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MorganBlackthorn » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 am

NeriHyuga wrote:no problem x3 i'm glad to hear that =D
wish i could make more breedings, i love them xD they just need some time because of calculating the color and the design ^^
At first i thought to make some lines with mixed breeds, but it would be hard to make mixed lines for every mixed breed later on and to choose the rarity, so i made the unique rarity for breedings that get a nonexistent coloring, like paint markings on a chiandro ^^
but i still think about some special lines xD very rare lines, that i will use for holidays or special events and sometimes as little present as normal adoptable
but first this here needs some more active people to develop further, it has lost many people because of the break and i think it has got much harder then before to get new customers for an adoptable
i have time now and i will have time in the future too, i could make special lines, items, some rare mixed breed lines between popular breeds, some adventures like a sim game and many more that we could think about together
but i need active people to get to that point, to know that this will not be in waste and to get the motivation. I know, i'm often not the reliablest person with adoptables and staying power, but i love this adoptable the most and i don't want to let it suffer again, sometimes i just need to get my butt up and now i will try it, i hope i will get the chance to show that i can stay on an adoptable longer then 1 year!

Well I have some suggestions as far as pulling in new members.. :) You could try affiliating with other groups to start. That's what I did when I started my group. I'd be happy to affiliate with you <3 and I know most of the groups I'm affiliates with would love to as well.
Also, some kind of event might generate the buzz to pull in new members. Maybe make one of your new lines, and post a raffle for it? Raffles seem to draw people in because they don't have to do much to enter, and it gets them looking through your page. You could also get people to maybe do a promotion for you. I would be willing too- I could make a litter of Cabals with LSE-related markings or something. I don't have a ton of members, but I have at least like six or seven that crawl out of the woodwork whenever a new litter pops up XD
Offering Customs could draw people in too. I know you don't have much time, but maybe like one slot a month or something? Idk. :)
show you the way! <3
Revival underway!

Image ImageImage Image

Image Image Image
MorganBlackthorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaton, » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:47 am

If it isn't too late, may I apply for the first male?

owner;;
turntechFeatherhead
name;;
Irami
gender;;
Stallion
breed;;
Chiandro
element;;
Darkness
theme;;
Poison
coloring;;
Honey bay with brindles
hereditary markings;;
Mealy and brindles
rarity;;
Uncommon
picture;;
// i used to be lyrebird! please dont steal the name - i might change back! <3 \\
depressed again - please be patient with me
chaton,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:05 am

KetemOagol wrote:
NeriHyuga wrote:no problem x3 i'm glad to hear that =D

Well I have some suggestions as far as pulling in new members.. :) You could try affiliating with other groups to start. That's what I did when I started my group. I'd be happy to affiliate with you <3 and I know most of the groups I'm affiliates with would love to as well.
Also, some kind of event might generate the buzz to pull in new members. Maybe make one of your new lines, and post a raffle for it? Raffles seem to draw people in because they don't have to do much to enter, and it gets them looking through your page. You could also get people to maybe do a promotion for you. I would be willing too- I could make a litter of Cabals with LSE-related markings or something. I don't have a ton of members, but I have at least like six or seven that crawl out of the woodwork whenever a new litter pops up XD
Offering Customs could draw people in too. I know you don't have much time, but maybe like one slot a month or something? Idk. :)

that is a really good idea x33 i already posted your stamp on the side and made a affiliation and promotion section on the main side x3 the only propblem here is my little problem with all things that have something to do with social... >.< it's really hard for me to ask someone i don't know for a favour, like an affiliation.
the new lines will be a mixed element with ice and thunder x3 i could make a random number ruffle, i already thought about changing the adoption style to the one that i used before the break ^^ many different adoptable conditions like a story, a fitting name with meaning or answer a question etc. etc. etc ^^ i think this makes it more interesting for people ^^
and a little promotion with a litter of cubs from your side would be awesome x333 but just if it is okay for you ^^ because it would be harder for me to make the same, because of the coloring rules i made for each breed >.<
and sure, i already asked about customs, but it seems that it got a little bit under xD but i think i will make customs but just 1 or sometimes 2 per month, not because of the time, but because customs should be something really desirable and not something normal ^^
but you really are a good help =D i appreciate that x3 if i can help you out too, just ask me x3
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:04 am

No worries about being Social Neri!
I'll borrow the stamp or link through one of my pretties via siggie or what not and have people visit haha <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:53 am

Queen Chrysalis wrote:No worries about being Social Neri!
I'll borrow the stamp or link through one of my pretties via siggie or what not and have people visit haha <3

ooooh x3333 *hugs you to death*
thanks x3 i can be so glad to have such treasures like you all x333
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me