๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (OLD THREAD!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (valentines color in comp!)

Postby pepsii » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:27 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID pep#8972
Entry: ------------------------------>
Tell me a bit about your charm! :
the quickest way 2 my heart is
sugar and carbonation, pretty sure this
treat is full of a certain type of drink
whoever left it rly loves me :)))))))))))
Tag: charmtimeee

pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EtaryaFae » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:22 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID: EtaryaFae + 664726
Entry:

Oh, no, it's broken! It's been tossed around by people looking for better charms- it has a little too much moodiness for other's tastes. Someone thought you'd appreciate the unique charm and give it the love it deserves! You notice a soft glow and a warmth coming from within that seems at odds with it's appearance.

EtaryaFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galawhim » Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:25 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID galawhim + 585279
Entry:
Strawberries, sunshine, and sweet morning dew. This charm smells like fresh rain and flowers. The letter is worn and has doodles of vines across it, like it's a page torn from a well-loved sketchbook.
Image waddup i'm gala Image
she/her

art by Puffleduck

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
lol
โ•˜โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•›
Image Image Image Image

Galawhim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:10 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID appleschloss 42156
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : The charms are made of opalescent, rainbow crystals, coming in heart and star shapes alike with the main focus being the planet-shaped charm in the middle. They surround a scroll that seems to be made of stars itself, the words of the long forgotten spell hard to read as the stars continue to shift and move about when you focus on it too long, almost as if you're not supposed to know this ancient magic. Around the scroll, the spectrum of light combined with the stars seems to spill out, making an aura around the scroll itself as if it couldn't contain the galaxy within it

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Willow* » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:32 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID *Willow* 1030364
Entry:
2333972C-80C0-497D-AF1B-6DB22D0FBCAA.jpeg
2333972C-80C0-497D-AF1B-6DB22D0FBCAA.jpeg (22.58 KiB) Viewed 150 times

Tell me a bit about your charm! : This charm is an old relic thatโ€™s covered in moss. The note is on old parchment with the ink being barely readable.
Pluviophile
A person who enjoys the rain

โ€โ€ฆ the sun will shine on us againโ€
*Willow*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glowbringer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:11 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID glowbringer + 1031711
Entry: Image
Tell me a bit about your charm! : the paper on my charm is supposed to resemble the fade from day to night, the hearts are golden lockets with engravings on them. I added flowers and grass and fireflies to really emphasize peace + serenity, because to me thats what love is!
look into the lake
shimmering like smoke

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ˜ผโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
lumin โ˜… they/them โ˜… adult
๐Ÿ–ค i l y ๐Ÿ–ค
art shop โ˜ผ cozies โ˜ผ wermz
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImage
Glowbringer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:50 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID AbandonedRain 376600
Tell me a bit about your charm! : my charm is actually based off an existing OC, Their name is Persephone and I adore them! They have a soft tan to creme brown gradient (like on the paper) with a few spots of creme and white! They have a tattoo of a floral cactus pattern with a gradient of green to blue and purple, Pink eyeshadow, and a green eyeliner underneath their eyes, They are a fennec fox with a cactus hybrid (werm can be like existing oc or completely different design with same pallette)
Last edited by AbandonedRain on Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0usEB3ans » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:27 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID M0usEB3ans | 1048873
Tell me a bit about your charm! : This charm has a palette made by using the Cupioromantic and Bisexual flags!(with an addition of a brighter pink) With Valentineโ€™s Day creeping upon us itโ€™s best to remember that we donโ€™t all have that romance nor want it! Even with a lack of romantic feelings I still personally adore the feelings and cutesy acts of love and affection that come around when February 14 hits, or any day that a couple decides to show each other affection and love for one another! Even though I cannot celebrate this holiday with a special someone Iโ€™m happy to watch the people around me do so as this holiday can be so sweet!<3

Alright with the gushing out of the way letโ€™s get into the color in stuff, lol. A pink ribbon wraps around the paper as hearts float around an arrow. The arrow is supposed to be a nod on, well, being Aromantic! But also the idea of Cupidโ€™s arrow! The heart with the wing is also a connotation to Cupids and angels(cause yes ๐Ÿ‘)! The beads on the original template is supposed to be a chain on my entry! Also the face is just there cause itโ€™s a mood ๐Ÿ€ :thumbup:
Image|Image|Image|Image

Salutations!! wrote:Names: Bean, Spri, Candie
Prns: it/its + neos
Neurodivergent | Queer |
Goofy scene loving rat ๐Ÿ€

Art&Trades wrote:Art Shop: [Coming at some point]
CS Pet Trades: OPEN [Doubles Only]
C$ Trades: CLOSED

uhh TBA wrote:[WIP]

UMAs Iโ€™m in! wrote: Wermz, Cozies, Pillrodents[CREATOR; WIP]
Art by appleschloss on cs/toyhouse!
M0usEB3ans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoggyPeach » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:37 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Amberstar + 65195

You are walking down a peaceful road the sound of nature all around you. Suddenly descending from the sky as if it was looking for you this charm lands softly in your outstretched hands. Holding the charm brings a wave of emotions over you that you felt like you long had forgotten. Memories of childhood play in your mind. How the sun felt on your skin in warm summer day, the smell of rain as you jump in the mud pile created in your backyard, playing under the old oak tree and the sound of fallen leaves crunching under your feet. Looking up at the beautiful blue sky picking out shapes in the clouds. It is something you have long forgotten about since growing up and moving away from your childhood home, but the feeling is not unwelcome. You greet it like an old love as you clutch the charm with a smile on your face.

Personal Meaning
Heart with a wing and halo || Replica of my mother's tattoo I loved when I was growing up
Sun || playing outside in the summer with my best friends from sun up to sun down
Water || digging in the mud under the tree in my backyard after it rained and all the smells that came with it
Fall Leaf || Bundling up and helping my dad rake the leaves in the backyard that my dog and I would jump in
Clouds || I have always loved the sky and would always stare at it whenever I was upset
Sunset for the charm || The time for everything to end. A beautiful scene, but I am all grown up now and now I get to relive my childhood with memories of the past

ImageImage

Name: Please call me with Peach!
Pronouns: they/them
My partner is AmityAF~
SoggyPeach

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Axe The Furball » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:40 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Axe The Furball + 1053248
Tell me a bit about your charm! : You were walking through an old abandoned town when this.. thing.. was thrown at you. it hit you in the head before you were able to grab it. you looked around to see where it might've come from but there was no one around who could've thrown it at you. you were confused but then looked down at what had been thrown at you.. you dropped it and jumped back. it.. it was staring at you. you were frightened by the thing but somehow mustered up the courage to pick it back up again.. when you looked at it again it was still staring at you but now you noticed there was a note attached to it, and it read.. " Take this.. Thing. But beware it b..." but before you were able to read the last of that warning the thing bit you. you tried to shake it off your finger, you tried pulling it off, you even hit it to try to get it off. but it wouldn't stop biting you! eventually it loosened its grip enough you got it off. you sighed and grabbed it by the note and put it in a little ziplock bag. then you left that weird town and went home with whatever you had just found.

Okay. i had to write a story for this- even if it is short- but here's a little bit about the charm:
An aggressive little thing it is. biting everyone who comes too close. and that gold.. goo.. It is so sticky! It's a dark blue-ish black with a little gold "chain" connected to it.

i just like drawing eyes and mouths on things that shouldn't have em- -w-''

Axe โ˜† They/It โ˜† Enby โ˜† Furry โ˜† Digital Artist
โ˜† despite what many may believe, i do infact bite. โ˜†
Card โ˜† Toyhouse โ˜† Prns
Axe The Furball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups