The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 24/10 p.67~

Postby Nawee » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:36 am

Taaaaaaaaaam I love your avi D8

On topic : I can't update anything until Sunday. So forget me for the weekend :'D

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:04 am

If the code drop will indeed go on tonight, I won't be able to do Butterfly Dream's form if it's soon. :c Anyone know how long I may have? ;]
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am

@Nawee: Lol Thanks~ <3 Parsley looks so cute with a pudgy belly. C8

@wesleydog: I am afraid that only Tripp knows, as he is the one doing this Code Drop. I am assuming he will give a heads up, but other than that, in about 7 minutes it's fair game for CD at any time. ^^
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm

***Warning:
This form is no where near complete. I always add onto forms once I win a character. Also, if I win him, I'll share everything I write involving him on the Agency fanclub thread to prove I use him [and for those who are interested in his story].***

"Just because you don't recognize the place, it doesn't mean you haven't been there before... Most places, after all, are quite the same, so you can know a place without ever going there."

[[Kennel Number<3;;]]
Thirty- seven [37]
[[Name You'd Choose for It <3;;]]
Matlal
[[Breed <3;;]]
Eastern Quoll
[[Reason You Want It <3;;]]
I saw her and I thought he was simply amazing. I'm an absolute sucker for Eastern Quolls, but I never could come up with my own design for an Eastern Quoll character. I always thought that there was no way to make one look unique and natural at the same time, but Matlal has showed me how wrong I am. He's stunningly beautiful and unique, yet natural and simple. I am just absolutely in love with him!
[[History;; Background;; Other <3;;]]
Matlal never exactly loved his home, but he never dreamed he'd be taken from it. Now, without family and in a strange new place, what is he to do? [Full History; See 'My Story.']
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Yup, definitely. :]]

||What will you do for it?||
If I win Matlal, I will draw him allll the time! I'll also write about him very frequently. Lal will also be smothered in love until he's absolutely sick of it.
||Art||
Coming soon! <3
||Other||
I hope the extra on my form isn't too much.
To clarify, Bugs calls Matlal by the name Clover because that's his birth name and, in the flash backs, he has not met the girl that gave him his new name. So, to Bugs, Matlal will always be Clover. He adopted the name the Aztec girl called him because he liked it much better than the name Clover.

[[.Basic information.]]

[[Name <3;;]]
.Birth Name.
...Meaning...<3;; Nothing really; it's a type of plant.
...Reason[s]...<3;; His eyes are green.
...Nickname...<3;; Clo.

--Full name <3;;
Clover

.Current name.
...Meaning...<3;; Aztec name meaning 'Dark Green.'
...Reason[s]...<3;; His eyes are green and appear very dark at times; a young Aztec girl gave him the name.
...Nickname...<3;; Lal.

--Full name <3;;
Matlal

"."
[[Age <3;;]]
2 years old.
"."
[[DoB;; Date of Birth <3;;]]
November 13
"."
[[Voice <3;;]]

"."
[[Sexual Orientation <3;;]]
Unknown.
"."
[[Relationship Status <3;;]]
Not looking.
"."
[[Mate <3;;]]
None
"."
[[Gender <3;;]]
Male
"."

[[.Disposition.]]

[[Personality <3;;]]
.In a Nutshell.
--All together now <3;;
*Awkward
*Cautious
*Cheerful
*Curious
*Independent
*Intelligent
*Shy
.In Depth.
--YupYup <3;;
Awkward. Around most others, especially females, Matlal just doesn't know how to act. He doesn't know what to say and proceeds with, both in his conversation and his movements, caution.
Cautious. Lal is normally very careful about the way in which he does things, especially when it involves other individuals. This is part of the reason he's so awkward.
Cheerful. Even though most others don't get to witness it, Lal is extremely cheerful and happy. He's like a ray of sunshine.
Curious. Despite his awkwardness and caution around others, he's very curious about the world in which he lives. This can often get him into trouble, but it's fun to explore new things and places.
Independent. Matlal is very aware that most others think he's much too awkward for his own good, and he quite agrees, so he prefers to be by himself. He can do what he wants whenever he wants without someone to tell him otherwise, so why not? Lal greatly prefers the company of only his little friend, Bugs, and only him. Matlal much prefers doing things his own way and, with the exception of Bugs, doesn't much like others bothering him when he does these things.
Intelligent. Even though he's also shy and awkward, Lal is very intelligent. He has a great deal of knowledge about the world and he's got the wisdom to use this knowledge appropriately.
Shy. He's really not a social person. Matlal was raised around very few others, so he's quite shy and unsure of others.
***Please note that some of these 'chapters' are still a WIP***

[[My Story <3;;]]
Present - Matlal wonders around in an Aztec village.
A lil game - He plays a game with Bugs and hears a ship from the dock.
Present - Lal sees the sacrifice.
All hands on deck! - He explores a ship.

||Present||

Big. So big.

My mouth was dry as I padded through this new place. I'd never seen such a place! Nor had I ever seen the creatures that inhabited it. Wait. Yes, I had! They were the same as those at the dock. I examined them as they walked; these creatures seemed so different from the ones on the dock. "Hey!" I skidded to a halt to avoid being trampled by one of them. My nose twitched; what was that smell? With a groan I realized how long I'd been on that ship and how hungry I was.

A wave of pain ran through my body.

One of those strange creatures had stepped on my tail and not even apologized. How rude! I didn't fancy getting stepped on again, and this pathway seemed to be becoming busier and busier with each passing moment, so, with my tail tail still in pain, I scrambled off to the side of the pathway and sat, watching the strange creatures.

They really were strange. These creatures had fur only on their head and some seemed wear strange things, appearing, to me, to be made of feathers, on their head. Most of them also had a lot of strange beaded things around their necks. I wondered, curiously, what these creatures were.

"People of Tenochtitlan!"

A shiver ran down my spine as the voice boomed out. People: that must be what they were. All of the people seemed to be gathering here and I hadn't noticed it until now. I saw several people on top of a rather high, what I assumed was a, temple. One of them seemed to be a child, but I was unsure.

"The time has come! Tlaloc demands another sacrifice," The voice boomed out again, but this time a jolt of surprise slapped me in the face. Were these creatures --these people-- really that uncivilized? Were they really about to sacrifice someone?

||A lil game||

My tail twitched as I strolled through some tall grass. I wasn't sure exactly what type of grass it was, but it grows on the beaches here. Maybe it was odd, but Bugs, a little hummingbird, was my only friend... my best friend...

I finally spotted Bugs and sprinted after her. Bugs saw me coming and took flight. We often played these sort of games and one would think they would get tiring, but they didn't. If we got bored with one game, we could tweak it to make it new and more fun to play. Bugs landed again, this time on a large rock, and I crouched down in the tall grass. In the dark of the night, I blended in with the brown grass quite well. I made sure I stayed low as I crawled towards the bright hummingbird.

Then I heard something.

I stood up, no longer caring about the game, and my ears twitched as I looked around. Where was that sound coming from? I couldn't find anything that would make that sound. I'd never heard it before, but, then again, I didn't come to this beach much. Bugs was now beside me, flying near my ears. The rapid movement of her wings was relaxing, but tonight it didn't phase me a bit. I was determined to find whatever had made that noise.

Slowly, cautiously, but surely, I turned and started making my way towards the place the sound had come from. After a while the grassy area we'd been playing on sloped down and turned into a beautiful, white beach with nothing but sand for miles on either side. There was something strange in front of us, though, and I wasn't sure what it was.

"A dock...those things making the noises are ships," Bugs explained in a whisper, flying in circles around me. I crouched down in the grass and watched the people carrying things onto the ships. "Let's go explore one, Bugs!" I exclaimed, sprinting towards the dock before she could protest. "Clover!" She seemed exhausted and tired of my curiosity, but she did follow me. "It'll be fun!" My voice was quieter now, a whisper, because we were now in the midst of fur-less creatures. I darted in between their legs and jumped onto one of the ships. Bugs stayed close behind me.

I smiled, Bugs was like that.

She put up with my adventures and my annoyingly cheerful attitude and let me have my fun, but she kept me safe. I don't think Bugs would ever let me get hurt. She was just like that; the motherly type. I guess maybe I was like her child in a way, since she'd never had any of her own. Or maybe I was her best friend, like she was mine, and she just happened to have a motherly air about her.
Last edited by Micki. on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:20 pm

cd NOW :] No posting
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

I really shouldn't but since i'm finishing this essay, you has 5-10 mins
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:26 pm

Thank-you Tripp. I just need to submit what I already have done. c:
    x

BLM donation adopts !!

Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

crazy cranky critter wrote:
Kennel Thirteen

Name:
Potato.
Yes, that is his name. It is indeed a very dignified name for a creature of Greek Mythology.

Nick Name[s]:
So as it is easier to tell which part of him you are adressing, each head has a nick name. Left to right they are Max, Henry and Nick.

One would presume he is male. But then again no one is actually sure...

Species:
Chimera.
The Chimera is a creature from Greek Mythology. It is said to be a creature with both a goat and a lion head and a snake as a tail.

Why I want him:
I hold a reasonable interest in Greek Mythology, especially the monsters. When I saw such and adorable derpy Chimera I knew I had to go for him. He has a nice simple colour palette but is very unique, not only because of his species but because of the interesting take on a normally fierce beast. When ever I see him I can't help laughing a little and wondering what an ancient Greek would think of him. I would love to take home this truely adorable and unique character.

Personalities:

Max has control over his entire self except for the goat head and his snake tail. He doesn't like thinking much and is a bit of a clumsy beast. He is a brute and uses his strength to get what he wants. He spends most of his time sleeping and when he finally does wake up he moves so slowly he may aswell still be asleep.

Henry is the brains of the operation. He spends a lot of time thinking and complaining, mainly because there isn't much else to do when you are attatched to the back of a lazy lion. No one has ever seen him smile, then again who would if you were part of this chimera? He plots to take over but he hasn't quite figured out how yet. He is always instructing Max on what to do. He also tries to turn Nick against Max, but Nick doesn't seem to listen.

Nick is definatley the most pointless component of Potato. He doesn't seem to even be capable of thought process beyond snapping at anything that moves. It's a good thing he is attatched on the back end, because as it is he tries to bite his other two heads. Nick has one purpose; he never seems to sleep so when Max is taking one of his many naps Nick will be eating anything he can get his mouth on. Without him the three of them probably wouldn't eat anything.

Their Story:

Max slowly blinked his large yellow eyes open. They were surprisingly dull for such a large and rumoredly fierce beast. Peering over the lion's head was a particularily synical looking goat and trailing out behind them was a snake of the same colours as the previous two animals. Why were three such animals sharing a damp, dimly lit cave? Well, they were infact not three animals but a single chimera, exiled by beasts, god and man. After all, who would want to be seen with the 'fiercest of beasts' which couldn't even tell which way was up [excluding Henry of course]?

Usually every day ran to the same agenda. Max would sleep whilst Henry grumbled away. Herny's complaints didn't get very far because Max was long gone and Nick didn't seem to comprehend anything. Nick would always be buisy snapping at flies that flew into their dingy cave. Henry snorted angrily. He didn't like their cave with the rank smelling air and the lack of light. But he had no hope of ever leaving; Max controlled all four legs and only seemed to be awake for a few hours each day.

Every day Henry was haunted by the burning memory of their exile. Max had been lumbering around looking for something or someone to terrorize. Demeter had met him stumbling through the fields and she had told him he was no real chimera and he would be lucky if he could scare a potato to death. The chimera, which because of this gained his name potato, challenged Demeter. Max growled angrily and Henry told her their challenge.

I understand that I will be responsible for all three heads of this creature should I win him :]

This is a WIP bros B) Just posting incase the code drop sneaks up when I'm buisy.

_Untamed_Spirit_ wrote:

[[Kennel Number<3;;]]
Thirty- seven [37]
[[Name You'd Choose for It <3;;]]
Matlal
[[Breed <3;;]]
Eastern Quoll
[[Reason You Want It <3;;]]
I saw her and I thought he was simply amazing. I'm an absolute sucker for Eastern Quolls, but I never could come up with my own design for an Eastern Quoll character. I always thought that there was no way to make one look unique and natural at the same time, but Matlal has showed me how wrong I am. He's stunningly beautiful and unique, yet natural and simple. I am just absolutely in love with him!
[[History;; Background;; Other <3;;]]
Matlal never exactly loved his home, but he never dreamed he'd be taken from it. Now, without family and in a strange new place, what is he to do? [Full History; See 'My Story.']
Yup, definitely. :]]

||What will you do for it?||
If I win Matlal, I will draw him allll the time! I'll also write about him very frequently. Lal will also be smothered in love until he's absolutely sick of it.
||Art||
Coming soon! <3
||Other||
I hope the extra on my form isn't too much.
To clarify, Bugs calls Matlal by the name Clover because that's his birth name and, in the flash backs, he has not met the girl that gave him his new name. So, to Bugs, Matlal will always be Clover. He adopted the name the Aztec girl called him because he liked it much better than the name Clover.

[[.Basic information.]]

[[Name <3;;]]
.Birth Name.
...Meaning...<3;; Nothing really; it's a type of plant.
...Reason[s]...<3;; His eyes are green.
...Nickname...<3;; Clo.

--Full name <3;;
Clover

.Current name.
...Meaning...<3;; Aztec name meaning 'Dark Green.'
...Reason[s]...<3;; His eyes are green and appear very dark at times; a young Aztec girl gave him the name.
...Nickname...<3;; Lal.

--Full name <3;;
Matlal

"."
[[Age <3;;]]
2 years old.
"."
[[DoB;; Date of Birth <3;;]]
November 13
"."
[[Voice <3;;]]

"."
[[Sexual Orientation <3;;]]
Unknown.
"."
[[Relationship Status <3;;]]
Not looking.
"."
[[Mate <3;;]]
None
"."
[[Gender <3;;]]
Male
"."

[[.Disposition.]]

[[Personality <3;;]]
.In a Nutshell.
--All together now <3;;
*Awkward
*Cautious
*Cheerful
*Curious
*Independent
*Intelligent
*Shy
.In Depth.
--YupYup <3;;
Awkward. Around most others, especially females, Matlal just doesn't know how to act. He doesn't know what to say and proceeds with, both in his conversation and his movements, caution.
Cautious. Lal is normally very careful about the way in which he does things, especially when it involves other individuals. This is part of the reason he's so awkward.
Cheerful. Even though most others don't get to witness it, Lal is extremely cheerful and happy. He's like a ray of sunshine.
Curious. Despite his awkwardness and caution around others, he's very curious about the world in which he lives. This can often get him into trouble, but it's fun to explore new things and places.
Independent. Matlal is very aware that most others think he's much too awkward for his own good, and he quite agrees, so he prefers to be by himself. He can do what he wants whenever he wants without someone to tell him otherwise, so why not? Lal greatly prefers the company of only his little friend, Bugs, and only him. Matlal much prefers doing things his own way and, with the exception of Bugs, doesn't much like others bothering him when he does these things.
Intelligent. Even though he's also shy and awkward, Lal is very intelligent. He has a great deal of knowledge about the world and he's got the wisdom to use this knowledge appropriately.
Shy. He's really not a social person. Matlal was raised around very few others, so he's quite shy and unsure of others.
***Please note that some of these 'chapters' are still a WIP***

[[My Story <3;;]]
Present - Matlal wonders around in an Aztec village.
A lil game - He plays a game with Bugs and hears a ship from the dock.
Present - Lal sees the sacrifice.
All hands on deck! - He explores a ship.

||Present||

Big. So big.

My mouth was dry as I padded through this new place. I'd never seen such a place! Nor had I ever seen the creatures that inhabited it. Wait. Yes, I had! They were the same as those at the dock. I examined them as they walked; these creatures seemed so different from the ones on the dock. "Hey!" I skidded to a halt to avoid being trampled by one of them. My nose twitched; what was that smell? With a groan I realized how long I'd been on that ship and how hungry I was.

A wave of pain ran through my body.

One of those strange creatures had stepped on my tail and not even apologized. How rude! I didn't fancy getting stepped on again, and this pathway seemed to be becoming busier and busier with each passing moment, so, with my tail tail still in pain, I scrambled off to the side of the pathway and sat, watching the strange creatures.

They really were strange. These creatures had fur only on their head and some seemed wear strange things, appearing, to me, to be made of feathers, on their head. Most of them also had a lot of strange beaded things around their necks. I wondered, curiously, what these creatures were.

"People of Tenochtitlan!"

A shiver ran down my spine as the voice boomed out. People: that must be what they were. All of the people seemed to be gathering here and I hadn't noticed it until now. I saw several people on top of a rather high, what I assumed was a, temple. One of them seemed to be a child, but I was unsure.

"The time has come! Tlaloc demands another sacrifice," The voice boomed out again, but this time a jolt of surprise slapped me in the face. Were these creatures --these people-- really that uncivilized? Were they really about to sacrifice someone?

||A lil game||

My tail twitched as I strolled through some tall grass. I wasn't sure exactly what type of grass it was, but it grows on the beaches here. Maybe it was odd, but Bugs, a little hummingbird, was my only friend... my best friend...

I finally spotted Bugs and sprinted after her. Bugs saw me coming and took flight. We often played these sort of games and one would think they would get tiring, but they didn't. If we got bored with one game, we could tweak it to make it new and more fun to play. Bugs landed again, this time on a large rock, and I crouched down in the tall grass. In the dark of the night, I blended in with the brown grass quite well. I made sure I stayed low as I crawled towards the bright hummingbird.

Then I heard something.

I stood up, no longer caring about the game, and my ears twitched as I looked around. Where was that sound coming from? I couldn't find anything that would make that sound. I'd never heard it before, but, then again, I didn't come to this beach much. Bugs was now beside me, flying near my ears. The rapid movement of her wings was relaxing, but tonight it didn't phase me a bit. I was determined to find whatever had made that noise.

Slowly, cautiously, but surely, I turned and started making my way towards the place the sound had come from. After a while the grassy area we'd been playing on sloped down and turned into a beautiful, white beach with nothing but sand for miles on either side. There was something strange in front of us, though, and I wasn't sure what it was.

"A dock...those things making the noises are ships," Bugs explained in a whisper, flying in circles around me. I crouched down in the grass and watched the people carrying things onto the ships. "Let's go explore one, Bugs!" I exclaimed, sprinting towards the dock before she could protest. "Clover!" She seemed exhausted and tired of my curiosity, but she did follow me. "It'll be fun!" My voice was quieter now, a whisper, because we were now in the midst of fur-less creatures. I darted in between their legs and jumped onto one of the ships. Bugs stayed close behind me.

I smiled, Bugs was like that.

She put up with my adventures and my annoyingly cheerful attitude and let me have my fun, but she kept me safe. I don't think Bugs would ever let me get hurt. She was just like that; the motherly type. I guess maybe I was like her child in a way, since she'd never had any of her own. Or maybe I was her best friend, like she was mine, and she just happened to have a motherly air about her.

Shame221 wrote:Pet's ID Tag:56
Image of pet: Dont know how
Name You'd Choose for It: Well, maybe lyrics
Reason You Want It: Well, I like winged animals. I don't have many charries, and I think she would be a lovely addition to my thread. She has that 'thing' to her, And I can't explain it. She's beautiful and unique in her own way.
History/Background/Other:
I don't remember much, but I know, that I had a past life, and love.
His name was bird, and he was mine. Bird had brown rune markings all over him. He was white all over, so they popped. He was sweet and kind, and protective. Although I was Younger, He always thought of me as a sister. I knew he loved me in a family way, But I thought of him as more.
It was the day that it all happened. I told him, and he was weird around me. He got into fights more often, and was soon kicked out by the alpha. I had a choice. Knowing I loved him, Bird pleaded me to go with him. I chose the pack, because my loyalty was more important. I followed him soon after, but it was too late. His body was flung into the darkness. Although he had wings, He couldn't fly. It was too fast. I skidded, sliding to the edge. I crawled back up, and saw him plummet. I reached my paw down, reaching for his forgiveness. "I love you, bird." I knew That he understood, and he was at peace, despite dying slowly. I flew into the air, and never came back to that cliff again.

Silver~Moon wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 51
Image of pet Image
Name: Ryder
Lifestyle: I dont know what you call it but...
Ryder travels around running for his life from his murderous brothers. He wears a silky red scarf, not because he is cold, but because his best friend, Luki, gave it to him. (Luki was a kind,rich, city dog, who gave Ryder his scarf as a good bye gift when Ryder's family was had to leave town.) Ryder travels from forest to forest for two reasons. Running from his brothers and 2. Trying to find Luki again since he heard that Luki ran away.
Reason You Want It: I would like Ryder because he reminds me of some cool, hipster fox that kinda reminds me of my boyfriend.<3
The mystery of the night sky
Scarfs
Running
Swimming
Hanging out with friends
Luki

Dislikes:
his brothers
His parents
Crying
Being alone
Garlic
Pink
Music
Fire

History/Background/Other:
"Ryder!" a shrill voice echoed throughout the dense forest, sending the birds fleeing within hearing range.
Panting, Ryder's heart pumped, waiting for a slim chance to escape from his pursuers. Acorn turned once more, the sunlight glimmering off of amythest eyes.
"RYDER!!!!!" A different voice shouted, but louder and more fierce.
Ryder turned again, but this time he caught a glance of his pursuers. He flashed back as a flood of memories passed through him like a wave of electricity.
He remembered the sweet scent of the honeysuckle and the calm voice of his mother as he bounded through the spring wildflowers that lined the edge of the forest.
"never go into the forest with out us, OK Ryder?"
The young Aecorn nodded his tan head and lept off to chase his brothers, Aedel and Kilexo.
"Del! Lexo! Watch this!" Acorn lept into the air, swatting as a young butterfly flew past his nose and trying to impress his competitive brothers.

Ryder sent a quick glance to his parents, who were quietly chatting a couple yards away, and silently hoped that they were watching. His mother, Solexa, managed to catch his eye and smiled. Acorn smiled back and began trotting towards his parents. But before he could make it, his father barked, "Ryder! Aedel! Kilexo! Come here please!"

Ryder beat his two brothers due to teh fact he had a head start. But before they could complain that their little brother has cheated, their mother spoke softly.

"its time you three set off on your own. I know its a rough time that you dont even know how to fight or hunt, but look at your parents. We never were taught by our parents and look how far we have come! Your father and I have to run off for certain reasons but we will return as soon as possible. Now, follow us."

Solexa began to run slowly towards the forest with the three in the middle. His mother took the lead and motioned for her family to follow. Ryder and his brothers exchanged glances as they neared the looming forest. Nightfall was nearing, sending an eerie glow to the forest.The giant trees creaked and groaned, signing that danger was lurking near.His father nudged Ryder into teh forset, since he was frozen to the ground; paws stuck as ice. Ryder began trembling as soon as he stepped into the loominous forest. He sensed the fear that his mother was secreting. he perked his ears up high, as if trying to listen to his mother's thoughts.

As night fell, Ryder began to tire.His silky scarf was caked in dried mud due to him hanging his head low. He glanced at his brothers and they, not much older than him, began to tire quickly as well. Their mother looked back, still in formation, and stated that not farther to go.
Ryder glanced back and forth, absorbing the new scents that filled his nose.

Soon, like their mother said, they reached a small clearing that was as wide as a small pond. Solexa padded over to a dense overgroth and walked in. She then stuck her mussle out and said to come in.
Ryder, the last child to enter, hesitated outside the wild den. he peered inside and sniffed. he quickly pulled his head back and sneezed due to the random dust flying around. he held his breath as he slowly walked through the vines and entered. His father quickly followed and then their mother and father laid down, tail over paws in a comfortable position. Their children quickly followed.
"hm..." Ryder thought. " this place seems familiar."
His mother apparently seemed to read her son's thoughts and said, "it was were i gave birth to you three. You three will live her until we return. Until then, you three wil teach yourselves the basics of hunting, fishing, swimming, and most important, fighting."

All of Ryder's fear was swept away as his parents continued.

"But the catch is, only one of you will survive when we get back. Either you can kill each other until the last one wins, or we can kill all three of you. Your choice."

Ryder's jaw thudded to the ground. (literally, since he was laying down) he swore then that he heard his brothers gasp, for they would never have thought of killing one another.

" That was almost a week ago." Ryder thought as he returned to the present. " I MUST survive! If i means joining one of the packs that mother forbid, so be it. Those evil traitors! Why pick me first to be killed!"

Ryder was so busy shaking the recently shed tears from his already soaked face, he never noticed the border between the forest and the Forbidden.

As soon as he relized, it was too late. his last glimpse was of a large mass of fur pouncing on Ryder, making him fall on his back and then he blacked out.....

What will happen next?

im reusing this story

JerseyDusk wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Bandit
Breed:
Mutt ; Traces of Blue Heeler and Border Collie
Reason You Want It:
Bandit really strikes me as a well bandit. It may be the some what of cream colored mask around his eyes or the rings on his tail but the captivated me, right from the start. (And they also reseamble a raccon which remind me of bandits) I love the color combination, it sends prickles down my spine. His deep red eyes, seem to sparkle with mischief. Bandit reminds me so much of my puppy Zip, who I am basing Bandit's personality off of. At first I didn't want to except Zip, he would bite me and always want to play but his overwhelming cuteness brought my wall crumbling down. Zip is one of my best friends and one of the annoying ones; and when I see Bandit, I am reminded of Zip.
Personality:
Bandit is a flirt and a huge show-off. He is always trying to get some lady's attention and for the most part they drool over him. But he never really has felt love, he's had plenty of crushes and puppy love but never the hard-core true love. Although he is flashy and attractive, he over exaggerates, and shows-off for anyone. It is very hard for him not to show-off since he
Likes and Dislikes:
WIP
History/Background:
WIP
Of course <3 he will defeintly be loved <3

wesleydog wrote:
"Life's not big enough for everyone to be a fashionista."

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 30

Butterfly Dreams

::nicknames::
Flutter ~

Dreamer ~

Buttercup ~

Reason You Want It:
Why do I like Butterfly Dreams?
Ever since I've seen the previous versions of this girl, I've loved her. <3 She's such a doll with her cutesy markings and her unique species. I have been obsessed with anthros and odd species, especially recently, and I've finally given in to going for her. Her white base color is pleasant and simple, and makes it rather easy when coloring her in. ^^ I really love the swirls on her body, and the gentle pastels look nice on all characters, much better than way-too-bright pinks. The camera in her hand gave me several ideas for a story, and I'm hoping to be able to pull something descent together in order to be honored enough into making her one of my own characters. <3 wip

Why do I want Butterfly Dreams?
wip

What will I do with/for Butterfly Dreams?
wip

History:
WIP

• reality
• socializing
• popularity
• school news paper
• her job
• stardom

Dislikes:
• journaling
• fakes
• loners
• loneliness
• sadness
• "out" fashions
• boring

Huge work in progress, so if I do not finish, I give Nawee, Tam, and the donator permission to yell at me, and Tasha to laugh in my face. x3 Shall the code drop be this weekend or next because of few forms and a late-starting week? c:

Revamp 2
Old Revamp
Original Image

xX-Nix-Xx wrote:
≼ Pet's ID Tag ≽

≼ Name You'd Choose for It ≽

Flick
The name Flick came to me the moment I saw her, she reminds me of a daemon from the book Northern Lights by Phillip Pullman. She is constantly changing shape in a flicking motion; it also describes the snap changes of her mood. The slightest change in the mood of the place and her mood and colour is changing to reflect that. She is quick and agile which matches her changing colour.

≼ Gender ≽

Female

≼ Reason You Want It ≽

General
As soon as I saw her I knew I had to go for her, I kept trying to scroll down the list, telling myself that I was here for a canine but no matter what I told myself I couldn't make my finger move that scroll button! Every time my eyes rose to her I could imagine her sitting across the shoulders of my character Nix and eventually I gave in, I had to try…

Appearance
What is not to love about her appearance? Despite the changing colour it was her that caught me, if you presented me now with two pets of changing colours I would still choose her. Her big paws suggest she is still very young despite her past, her eyes and body language are shy showing insecurity despite the boldness her name gives her.

Personality
As I said before she is shy and insecure although she masks that perfectly, with intense concentration she is able to mask her emotions and change her colour however it takes a lot out of her, forcing her to rest. Just her appearance gives my amazing ideas for who she is and I would love to develop this further.

Ideas
She will be used in most stories Nix appears in now, I have the feeling that she would be quite a recurring character in stories as well as RP’s and Art (Although most of it would be in my books). Her personality makes her such a valuable interesting character that would add a lot of quality to my stories.

Why my character wants her
Well when I first saw her she looked like a little black and white animal of some sort, I ignored it thinking it was nothing. Later on I saw another animal of a gray colour

≼ Basics ≽

Name: Ḟlick
Species: Mustela Tinguo (Rainbow Weasel)
Length: 300mm (Body), 150mm (Tail)
Height: 200mm

Pink - In Love
Yellow - Happy; Smiley
Green - Calm; Content
Blue/Grey - Relaxed; Sleepy; Vulnerable; Oblivious
Black - Mad; Depressed; Emotional; Unsure

≼ Likes/Dislikes ≽

↠ Racing
↠ Respect
↠ Fun
↠ Being with Nix

Dislikes
⌦ Being alone
⌦ Being Ignored
⌦ Unknown
⌦ Being petted (By anyone except Nix)
⌦ Water

≼ History ≽

Flick was born to a litter of her own kind, she loved to play with her brothers and sisters and was the most daring of them all, usually racing up a tree before the others have even had time to learn how to walk. She was also the most naughty, scaring her brothers and sisters constantly.

When she was about eight months old she was sleeping with her brothers and sisters when she heard a noise, she became curious and trotted a little way into the bushes when suddenly a large sack scooped her off the ground, she was about to scream for her family when she realized she heard their screaming and knew they were all captured.

After a long journey of 3 weeks being thrown around and carelessly thrown up against things, no food and whatever foul tasting water would leak through the sack the fight had left her and she became limp. When the bag was finally thumped down onto the table she heard voices, surprised she could understand them,
“What about the rest of the litter?” A gruff voice of a human asked full of greed,
“Dead. Starved.” Another answered in a bored but slightly annoyed tone, there was the sound of a click and one human grunted in surprise,
“And the mother?” The first voice asked, coldly and with no remorse, there was a pause before the other man answered in a small voice,
“Dead”
The resounding bang and the sound of a lifeless human hitting the floor made Flick whimper in fear as suddenly a rough hand dragged her out of the sack, as she looked into the face of the grubby man before her she felt something long and shiny touch her pumping chest and she knew it was the cause of the man lying dead on the floor, finally the man shoved the metal thing in his pocket and shoved Flick none too gently into a hard wire cage,
“Scrawny thing but it’ll fetch a high price” The man grumbled picking up a phone and walking out

≼ Story ≽

WIP

Bubblesh. wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #1
Image of pet
விதி || Viti || Tamil word for 'fate' or 'destiny'
Reason You Want It:
She has such a simple yet stunning design. The colours go so well together. It really is such a shame that not many people appreciate simple and stunning design like these. Originality is the key to a fantastic character and I fell that Viti has so much originality in her. It just need to shine for the world to see.
History/Background:

| Tick tock goes the clock // And what now shall we play? |
Like any person, I had a normal childhood. One where I could run around like an idiot for no reason. One where I didn't care what other people thought about me. One where I was free to do anything. But freedom is sometimes underestimated. I mean, even though I had a good life, I was still trapped by my unforgiving parents. They had strict rules about who I played with, what times I had to leave and/or come home from school. They even decided who my friends were. No child should have to live like that. Not ever. If I had stayed, would they have controlled the rest of my life? I'm sure they would have.

| Tick tock goes the clock // Now summer’s gone away? |

| Tick tock goes the clock // And what then shall we see? |
| Tick tock goes the clock // That thou shalt marry me. |

| Tick tock goes the clock // And all the years they fly. |
It's been a long time since I left, but I never want to go back. Ever. My life now is the best it's ever been. I enjoy my summer's here in the lands of the unknown.

| Tick tock and all too soon // You and I must die |
| Tick tock goes the clock // We laughed at fate and mourned her. |
| Tick tock goes the clock // Even for the Doctor |
| Tick tock goes the clock // He cradled her and he rocked her. |
| Tick tock goes the clock // Even for the Doctor… |

Accessories:
Red Spiked Collar;
The red spiked collar represents her pride and strength. She need these qualities to get through difficult times in her life.
Light Blue Sonic Screwdriver;
This represents Viti's creativity and intelligence. The Sonic Screwdriver itself aids for in her journeys as a time traveller and she is a huge fan of the famous Doctor Who.

Revamp 1
Original Image

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Eep! Thanks so much for Matlal. <3
    x

BLM donation adopts !!

Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:13 am

o: Are you serious? I got Butterfly with my huge heck of a WIP? o.o Thank you so much! Now I need to finish her story! C8
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me