Pocket Yokai

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pocket Yokai>>LOW PRICE CUSTOMS LIMITED TIME!

Postby .Squid » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:56 pm

PeachyPunk wrote:
I made some fan art of my yokai, thought I'd share it here c;

My lovely lil yokai

Just a suggestion! Maybe make the little yokai flames an animated item we can buy?

Other than that I'm seriously in love with this shop and it's designs!

OHmygOSH,, what a cutie!! Im so happy that you decided to show us!

Im also really happy you like our shop and designs so much.

As for the lil flames thats a great idea!- I just have to get the time to properly made and animate them.. unfortunately im super busy right now but i'll definitely add that to my to do list :)
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:10 pm

I would for sure use flames on one of my Yokai! :0
x
x
x
xxxxx
"𝔻𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•§π•šπ•₯𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕒𝕀
xxxxxπ•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•– π•šπ•₯."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:39 am

PeachyPunk wrote:

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

Hi! I've come again, if that's okay! My last custom turned out perfect and gorgeous! I'm very happy with it!
If I may I'd like a peach themed yokai
I've attached a mood board as inspo but other than that I give the artist free range again! <3
This shop is a wonderful idea! The execution and art is lovely!
Peach Moodboard!

Edit: May I buy 2 tickets? If I may I'd also like a yokai that is based off of one of my characters if that's doable? Just looking for something roughly based on a candy bag theme :)

I've sent 2 separate payments to .Squid :)

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

Your first custom yokai has been completed
...huh? thats odd. It appears to have grown wings on its own!
I really hope you like your new Pocket Yokai! Your other custom is being worked on by Milk :)
Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131616652#p131616652][img]https://tinyurl.com/y2jwg9s6[/img][/url]
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachypunk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:29 am

.Squid wrote:
PeachyPunk wrote:

Hi! I've come again, if that's okay! My last custom turned out perfect and gorgeous! I'm very happy with it!
I've attached a mood board as inspo but other than that I give the artist free range again! <3
Peach Moodboard!

Edit: May I buy 2 tickets? If I may I'd also like a yokai that is based off of one of my characters if that's doable? Just looking for something roughly based on a candy bag theme :)

Your first custom yokai has been completed
...huh? thats odd. It appears to have grown wings on its own!
I really hope you like your new Pocket Yokai! Your other custom is being worked on by Milk :)
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=131616652#p131616652][img]https://tinyurl.com/y2jwg9s6[/img][/url]

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

OhnYgOsh!! I love them!! How adorable!! And the wings are absolutely wonderful !! Such a lovely angel!! Thank you so much! Can't wait to see my other custom baby!

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯
peachypunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennethan » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:39 pm

PeachyPunk wrote:

Peach Moodboard!

here you go, i tried my best ;; i hope you like it
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4404473][img]https://tinyurl.com/y2f5guzq[/img][/url]

hi im kennethan
he/they β˜† adult β˜† audhd
art shop
the boyf-riend
kennethan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachypunk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:56 pm

miiilkystars wrote:
PeachyPunk wrote:

Peach Moodboard!

here you go, i tried my best ;; i hope you like it
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4404473][img]https://tinyurl.com/y2f5guzq[/img][/url]

Lovely!!! Executed perfectly!! Thank you! <3
peachypunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pocket Yokai>>LOW PRICE CUSTOMS LIMITED TIME!

Postby raditz » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:41 pm

may i purchase a custom ticket please? apologies if this is not the correct way to buy items, i did not see any form for buying items ^^’
and should i send payment to .squid, and is this the 8c$ deal as this is my first one?
bazookajoey is my toyhouse for this site
raditz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:06 pm

Hi I said I have to say when I use the free ones so I will be using Image

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❀️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Squid » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:05 am

candybees wrote:may i purchase a custom ticket please? apologies if this is not the correct way to buy items, i did not see any form for buying items ^^’
and should i send payment to .squid, and is this the 8c$ deal as this is my first one?

Hello! Sorry for the wait.

For your first custom ticket it will be 8C$ sent to me, you did everything correctly so no worries :)

Once sent I will accept the trade ASAP, you can just post on the thread and tell us what you'd like your custom Pocket Yokai to look like.
Just keep in mind what it says under the custom ticket section when telling us what you want.

We cant wait to see what your custom idea is! :0
]Image
.Squid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pocket Yokai>>LOW PRICE CUSTOMS LIMITED TIME!

Postby raditz » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:30 am

i’d like to use my custom ticket please!
colors: anything neon, preferably cyan, hot pink, and purple
xtra: would white stripes on all legs be allowed? no items, just white stripes, if not just those colors would be good :^D
bazookajoey is my toyhouse for this site
raditz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me