Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons) Winners Announced

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons) Extended

Postby knifekind » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:10 pm

Who are you trying out for? Adonis!
Username: knifekind
New Name: Mallek
How do they feel about their family?:
    You can pick your friends, but you can't pick family.
    That stupid cliche had been shoved down Mallek's throat for as long as he could remember,
    and it never got less patronizing and irritating. The boy's family wasn't perfect - that much
    was painfully obvious - but the boy liked to believe they cared and loved him just as much
    as he told himself he loved them. Being the son of two high ranking mob bosses meant his
    neck was always on the line, he knew this, and his contempt for the regulations set in place
    by his mothers only made things harder. But where they had experience, Mallek had skills, and
    hope, and far too much underlying bitterness. It wasn't easy to climb his way up the ranks
    behind their backs, not remotely, but if it was, everyone with a vendetta against their moms
    and mob contacts would do the exact same. Of course, their relationship bruised alongside the
    faces of anyone who hurt then other, and Mallek soon found himself growing distant from them.
    Tryigb to outrank the women who run the city and your family does tend to make Thanksgiving
    dinners painfully awkward.
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuiuki » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:47 pm

Who are you trying out for? Finnian
Username:
fuiuki
New Name: Freya
This is a raffle!
Hello! I'm a tired person with a love for
all things creative, animals, pixel art
and aquariums.

(Ask me about making you art!)
fuiuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:46 am

Username:
imperials
New Name: kharis
This is a raffle!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:59 am

Who are you trying out for? Van!
Username:
Nyakuni
New Name: Van
(Optional)Gender: F
Something they will never give up on:

"Come, Tash!" Van called, turning with a huff and a lash of her tail. The music sang through her paws, pressed into her fur, twisting about them like a lover only to pull away, demanding a chase lest Van lose track of the source completely. Behind Van, too far behind, Tash panted and drooped under the burden of nothing but her own sluggish weight.

"Too slow, Tash! We'll lose it!" Van insisted, urgency turning the plea into a whine.

Tash's eyes darted in wide arcs, not so much rolling as searching every direction for something to say that wasn't as clearly irritated as she was. Failing that, Tash dropped herself from her weary paws and began to soothe away the aches she felt in each pad with her tongue.

"Just- just wait, will you? You make up new melodies all the time, what does it matter if you catch this one?" Tash prickled at her sister's usual whimsy. The two of them were forever getting into trouble over the silliest stunts, and it always seemed to be because of some strange sound Van was too preoccupied with for her own good, which was unfair when Van was years her senior and Tash always had to play keeper. Tash would have liked nothing better than for Van to go deaf, or give up the odd hobby all together, but Van would chase that silly dream to the ends of the earth and beyond, even after it killed her. Which wouldn't be too far off if she kept running off like this. "It's dangerous to go alone, and I'm tired, Van. Let's just go home."

Van's jaw clenched slowly around the words of protest and argument. She never won that way. Words were Tash's domain. Van had only ever been good with evoking the subtle and hidden meanings of sound. She had never managed to marshall those sounds into anything like what her family and friends considered coherent or - heaven forbid - reasonable. Even as Tash tried to reel her in, each dull, logical and inescapable truth pained Van. Meanwhile, even now, the delightful sounds that made her want to move and raise her own voice were making their last attempts to seduce her away, tickling her ears with a promise that she had sought hope of her whole life: she was not alone. Each step toward her sister and away from that promise was harder than all the ones she had taken before hearing it, but she took them anyway. One at a time.

Van laid herself next to her sister and helped manage Tash's more tangible pain. She might have flung herself after that music without a second thought, but she was not so callous as to leave her sister so far from home on her own. Besides. She might not have been able to find the music-maker, but now she knew it was out there. Someone or something else felt it too, and she was not really alone anymore. She might have to wait a long time again before she heard that promise repeated, but next time she would be ready. And until then, Van had a catchy little tune to carry her forward and buoy her up against those that might try to bring her music down.
ImageImageImage
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:10 pm

Who are you trying out for? Camellia!
Username: waterglow
New Name: Delilah
What, or who are they willing to lay their life down for?
Her best friend and the only other living creature she trusts, Carlos. She's known him since third grade. He was the only one who stood by her when she was being bullied, he was the only one who cared if she sat alone at lunch, he was always there. In turn, she would do anything for him. Even die.
wip art
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormowalf » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:44 am

𝔸 ℝ𝕀𝕍𝔼ℝ 𝕔𝕦π•₯𝕀 π•₯π•™π•£π• π•¦π•˜π•™

xxxxx 𝕒 ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 π•Ÿπ• π•₯
𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕠𝕗 π•šπ•₯𝕀 β„™π•†π•Žπ”Όβ„,
xxxxx𝕓𝕦π•₯ π•šπ•₯𝕀
β„™π”Όβ„π•Šπ•€π•Šπ•‹π”Όβ„•β„‚π”Ό

β—€texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—₯
kalons β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ TH
ImageImage
My name's Wren and I'm largely inactive on CS now rip
pfp credit β™’οΈŽ xxx β™’οΈŽ friendo!
β—£texttextexttexttexttexttexttexttextβ—’
Stormowalf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:47 am

Notice for anyone trying out for Ezohiko - word limit has been bumped up so have at it. :D
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargoon » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:10 am

Username: The Hermit
New Name: Eddie
(Optional)Gender: Male
How do they feel about their family?
"Huh? My family? They're great! I haven't seen them in a while. Not blood-related family anyway. My parents live up in Nebraska and they both own and run a glass-blowing and fixing shop. It's kind of a family business, but I was never really interested in it which probably disappointed them since I'm their only kid, but they weren't the type to try to force me into a profession I didn't enjoy. I did do chores and small work in the shop when I was younger but it was the more mandatory stuff, like sweeping or dusting to make it look nice for customers. It was practically the home away from home so they were just normal chores to me, but I'm off-topic now, aren't I?

I don't really keep in touch with my more distant relatives but I do love them. My mothers side is from Germany and my father's side is from Ireland, though my fathers side of the family is mostly in America now living in some of the more southern states, and we would go visit them somewhat often, especially my Aunts and their two children, my cousins, Greg and Marabelle.

Greg is the younger of the two and enjoys doing what most 15-year-olds enjoy doing, minecraft, fortnight, and whatever else. I have gotten online to play with him some days and talk to him and his moms. They're nice people, you'd probably love to meet them! He's grounded right now though because he has to bring his grades up, but I should give them a call soon.

Marabelle is my age, and we used to always get into some kind of mess together as kids. She feels more like my sister than my cousin. She's got a pretty fiery personality and is currently going to law school. You don't want to find yourself in a debate with her! She has all of my love and respect because she's going places.

Outside of that, there's also my good friends. Hunter is my oldest friend, we met in 3rd grade and even go to the same trade school now. He's sort of the brawns to my brains, did football and wrestling and he can bench 200 lbs. I'm glad he's always been there for me through everything.

Then there's Hope and Faith, they're twins. Hope is into engineering and computer sciences and has a fiance now. I wonder when the wedding is? Faith on the other hand is trying to get into a culinary school and wants to be a contestant on Master Chef when the entries for the next season roll around.

Finally there's Gwen, my girlfriend and love of my life. She's a major in languages and currently writing a book series and is very invested in animal-activism. I really hope our relationship pans out to the long term...Would you believe once upon a time I actually hated her? But that's a funny story for another time. I've rambled on more than enough already haha."
When CS steals ur fursona of over a decade and has the audacity to make it an ex common. /hjImage
Stargoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:58 am

Who are you trying out for? Morpheus!
Username:
Nyakuni
New Name: Kaya
(Optional)Gender: F
Who is behind the mask?
Kaya is the distant beauty, the proud queen bee that plays villain in so many teenage dramas, roaming her territory with the kind of restless and invasive attention that forewarns ill intentions and cold cruelty. She has every opportunity to play the part, and sometimes she does. She makes those moments count. She doesn't really enjoy the monstrous behavior. It leaves her throat tight, her paws shaky, and she has to walk away in scorn before the little signals tip anyone off. A snappy quip or stinging rebuttal can mean the difference between playing center stage and being utterly forgettable, and with an attitude like hers, who could blame her for wanting to keep the only means she has of keeping eyes on her? Even if the only reason the eyes remain is to protect themselves. Better to be feared than ignored. Days when her friends, her allies are unable to join her are long and hard, but she is made of steel these days, and as far as anyone is aware, nothing can break her. Nothing dares touch her. She is at once so strong and so, so fragile.

When she has the time, and there are not so many prying ears, Kaya opens herself to those allies. She finds safe places, soft surroundings to blunt the harshness of the reality she can peel layers away from and face for those brief moments. She shares fears of her tentative position, of what she will have left when it passes, of what she can never have because of it. She shares her regrets over young ideals and naive trust that have left her so isolated and cold. She tries to make up for drawing them into that place alongside her. Even knowing all of them were doomed to find themselves on the sidelines with her eventually anyway, her actions drove them there so much sooner than they needed to be, and it is all that she can do to commiserate with them and try to share what little benefits she can carve out of the place she has earned by emptying herself. She, her mask, her place, her world, are hollow and aching.

On days when she can't bring herself to lift her head in the mornings, days when she closes herself in and off from allies and enemies alike, she lets the carefully constructed control fall away, and the contained chaos pours out in waves. Some days it leaves her weeping for hours. Some days she breaks every delicate thing in her reach. Some days she lashes out at anyone who comes near her. Some days she beats against her own walls or floors until she is bruised and bloody. Some days she screams and screams until her voice is too hoarse to hear. No matter what form the break comes in, it hurts, but never as much as every day that she has to build back up those intricate masks and hold them together all day.
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SFA_R » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Username:
SarcasticFallenAngel
New Name: Jericho
This is a raffle!

Username:SarcasticFallenAngel
New Name: Aviel
How do they feel about their family? W. I. P.

Who are you trying out for? Hercules!
Username:
SarcasticFallenAngel
New Name: Hunter
Who is their idol? W. I. P.
SFA_R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes