Pudgies Code Drop+Update pg 16

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pudgies Code Drop+Contest Winner

Postby redpanda. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 pm

Code Drop

You guys come up with such great ideas it's so hard to judge these contest x3
Quick reminder, please only post one answer in your form unless otherwise specified! It makes it easier for us to judge that way. No one's in trouble, it's our fault that we didn't include that in the rules/directions c:

comicTragedy's Mickey, Male
    Code: Select all
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2675337][img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r568/yellow147852/Disney%201-1_zpsyz2rla3o.png[/img][/url]

~Apollo~'s Minnie, Female
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2675337][img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r568/yellow147852/Disney%201-4_zpsfbrdkrq2.png[/img][/url]

Misty*'s Pluto, Male
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2675337][img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r568/yellow147852/Disney%201-2_zpsxrgnzgra.png[/img][/url]

ephialtis's Donald, Male
    [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2675337][img]http://i1172.photobucket.com/albums/r568/yellow147852/Disney%201-3_zpsbgb6dpsu.png[/img][/url]

Contest Winner

Congratulations to comicTragedy with the name Alfie! We both absolutely loved the name and can't wait to start calling our little mascot by that name `U`
    A Image"colorful concoction" will be added to your items for your custom c: Feel free to use it whenever.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:43 pm

oh thank you so much ;u; i immediately put mickey into my siggy.

and thank you for choosing the name i suggested! i love the name and couldn't think of another.
remember to add "Your Majesty", "Your Grace", or "Your Highness" before his name!

and might i use that colorful concoction by any chance? c: or should i wait for customs to be open?
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vargskelethor » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:50 am

@comicTragedy haha of course, we definitely won't forget. <3
you may go ahead and use that colourful concoction! i cleaned up the customs post for the usable form. since yours was won through the contest, go ahead and ignore the closed slots.
i only get on to pick up new pets. if i don't respond to you on here, send me a nudge on flight rising.
my apologies if my language use is not the best!
Vargskelethor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:58 am

okay, thank you so much again ;u;

ordering a custom!
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pachuri » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:39 pm

I love these lines! At what time/time zone do you usually release litters?

ImageImage
Meet Ivy (nonbinary), Homebound (male)
Links wrote:Image
**Dreamie:**
Second dreamie= pheonix[/size]
Pachuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vargskelethor » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:04 am

@CT no problem!! i'll get started on your custom as soon as possible, and i can add the wings. also your username makes me want to use my chumhandle again

@Pachuri thank you! i run on EST but my times tend to be sporadic, due to my current course schedule they're usually around 2-6 PM EST. that will probably be changing very shortly as summer is in about 2 weeks, where i'll probably stick to late night releases unless i manage to wake up before 10. i can't speak for panda though since i'm unsure for her. i also don't mind releasing them at a suggested time that would be most convenient for those of other time zones. :>
i only get on to pick up new pets. if i don't respond to you on here, send me a nudge on flight rising.
Vargskelethor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 am

@Pachuri

I also run on EST but on weekdays they'll likely be after 4PM as I have school for another month. On weekends it'll tend to vary.
However, most litters will most likely not be FCFS and will be open for at least a day unless otherwise specificied, so it shouldn't be a problem to apply for a litter c:
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bailey; » Fri May 01, 2015 3:07 am

Ahhh I can't wait for customs to open!! ; n ;
These are just the cutest little THINGS,, I aspire to have one cooped up in my signature,

Bailey - Agender - Aquarius - Anxious | --
I adore cats, sheep, bees, sweaters & horticulture.
I am very docile; don't be afraid to approach me!
bailey;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vargskelethor » Mon May 04, 2015 9:06 am

hey guys! small update: i will be a bit inactive until 5/14 and unable to make litters. this current week is my last week of courses and i have presentations the next. after that, i'll see what i can pull together for an apology of my absense.

there will be a litter from me this week [that i made earlier] at some point in time, so be on the lookout for that! possibly two
Vargskelethor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Thu May 07, 2015 8:53 am

prince wrote:hey guys! small update: i will be a bit inactive until 5/14 and unable to make litters. this current week is my last week of courses and i have presentations the next. after that, i'll see what i can pull together for an apology of my absense.

there will be a litter from me this week [that i made earlier] at some point in time, so be on the lookout for that! possibly two

okay ;u;
would it be okay if i edited my custom form to see if red panda would be able to do it for me? i am not sure if you started it or not, but if you really want to do it that is fine too! i just don't want to add more to your plate ;u;
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me