Khoshekh's Oddities [READ!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

so! reboot! yes? (sorry for a poll redo)

yes!
59%
no!
No votes
i didn't know these existed but now i'm excited!
41%

Total votes : 17

Re: Khoshekh's Oddities [NEW LITTERS]

Postby Pyromaniacal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:05 am

Username;; Sno Leopard
Kitten Number;; Litter G, #5 (pictured above)
Personality;; He/she/it, nicknamed Zoeless (pronounced ZOH-less, not ZOH-ee-less), is very shy and depressed. No one knows why, but Zoeless rarely smiles and hides behind people he/she/it knows well. Zoeless is great at problem solving and has a good memory, but is very introverted, even unsocial, and so is incredibly shy. He/she/it is also heartbreakingly depressed for a reason that nobody knows but for some reason never cries.
Reason for Adoption;; My heart clicked with Zoeless! I have no idea but I love him/her/it! Please don't tell me he/she/it's already taken! ;A;
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Of course! Zoeless is perfect and deserves more than great care, so of course I will take care of him/her/it as well as possible!
Last edited by Pyromaniacal on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    linebreak
    ✧ ---------- PYRO - HE/ANY ---------- ✧
    SKILLS: Artist - Writer - Musicianii
    SPECIES: Simas - Obakefolkxixxxi
    FIXATIONS: Dinosaurs - Sonicxxx
    COMMISSIONS: Open for URsxxiii

----------------------------------------
    YOU COME TO THE SOBERING REALIZ-
    ATION THAT THINGS WILL NEVER STOP
    FROM KEEP HAPPENING CONSTANTLY.

✧ ------------------------------------------ ✧
Pyromaniacal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aragami » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:09 am

Eep! Hope there's still some available... If not, then can't wait for the next cuties!

-bookmarks-
Aragami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unshiu » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am

[ username ] - vices.
    [ kitten number ] - litter h, no. 2
    [ personality ] - introverted, and is extremely attached to anyone it's warmed up to. can be cold and harsh, but if you have earned it's trust, it is quite playful and childish. likes old records, and classical music; but all in all, loves (mostly) all types of music; also has a strange attraction to masks and the dark. dislikes the sun, and modern pop songs along with bright colours.
    [ reason for adoption ] - i love these adoptables! >/v/<! they are extremely cute and unique. i've never seen any like them before! it took me quite a long time to pick which one i should adopt, but i thought i should go for one that hasn't already been asked for. are you allowed to post a form for one adoptable that someone has already posted a form for? and what is the limit of how many oddities can be adopted in one day?
    all in all, i love the art style, and the different oddities. it's not simply sticking to one type of line art, but you've created such a beautiful, different variety of them, and that was what attracted me the most.

[ do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown? ] - absolutely! i can't wait to see this oddity's progress if i get my hands on it!

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧
unshiu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ethulai » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:25 am

Username: Ethulai

Kitten Number: LITTER H - #3 [I shall call him Mop]

Personality: Mop is intense man...like...stalker intense. See the way he's posing? It's all "HUG MEEEEEEEE" but what you might fail to notice is the slightly manic look in his eye. He might as well be a "clingon". Lucky for you, these bursts of intensity are at intervals tapered by long periods of being ignored by said kitten, while he wanders around the neighborhood lost in his own dreams and visions. His name? Oh, he often talks to himself and while you would think a kitten would say; "mewmewmew" his murmurs actually sound more like "mopmopmop". What can I say, he's unique ;3

Reason for Adoption: I've always wanted to venture into the world of CS adopts but until now nothing has really caught my eye. The artwork and designs of Oddities are absolutely adorable. I'd love to be able to own one to attempt some artwork and also fit an Oddity into my signature to spread the love!

Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Yes, of course :3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌───────────────┐

💀 // 💀 // 💀 // 💀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Everyday is Halloween
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
- Shakespeare, The Tempest

└───────────────┘
Ethulai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby creamcat » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 am

Username: Creamcat
Kitten Number: 3 and litter F
Personality: Frisky, naughty at times, and a little ball of fun and happiness
Reason for Adoption: It caught my eye, it was the one I thought looked super amazing and cute in it's own special way.
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Yes, of course! These are so cute, I want to adopt more!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage
creamcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:44 am

Username:
      BrightHeaven
    Kitten Number:
      F4
    Personality:
      This kitten is a very kind and caring kitten, and she will always like to help others that are in need. Although she is very nice, she doesn't get enough time to try to help others, since she spends most of her day sleeping inside the house. Other than that, she is calm, ambitious, caring and adventurous.
    Reason for Adoption:
      I really want this kitten because I think it is very cute and I already have a few plans in mind for it, if I will be able to take this kitten home.
    Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?:
      Of course! <3
Last edited by allinian on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star note » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:11 pm

marking
star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

entry!

Postby star note » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:53 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username: My username is star note. It used to be *shiver* but I changed it a while ago to sort of fit me and my signature a little better. Star note is kind of a creative username because it's two of my favourite things combined! It took me a while to find the perfect combo, but I ended up with star note because star + music note = star note.
Kitten Number: this kitten is from litter E and is number one. (so e1.)
Personality: this kitten is very curious, quiet, and strange. She is often found alone, doing something quiet. Most know very little about this little one, as she rarely talks. She likes to investigate things silently though! And she is very intelligent, always able to solve problems in her head within a small amount of time!
Reason for Adoption: I just stumbled upon this adoption centre, and was intrigued by this little kitten! I knew I had to try!
Do you promise to take care of your kitten until they are fully grown?: Of course i do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
star note

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AndGlace » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:59 pm

They are soooo cute! I am definitely marking this! :D
AndGlace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ruby-Skylark » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:26 pm

Is there an image archive anywhere with all the parents and adoptees listed?
I'd love to see the entire collection, since only a few people put them in their signature :)
Ruby-Skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me