Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency! ~CD! 07/30! Page 687~

Postby MochaTheLlama » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:52 am

Its amazing how many pets were adopted out. The kennels are pretty much almost empty x3
MochaTheLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:46 am

The form list is on the last page. I will bump it up a bit if it gets a little lost before the code drop, though. C=
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:23 am

I'm still planning on doing the code-drop tonight.
Should be around 19h-20h EST.

And thanks Tam ^^

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 pm

I'll start the code-drop now.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 pm

Edit: nvm ;]
Last edited by crazy cranky critter on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm

JerseyDusk wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Original Image

[ v .itals]

Name You'd Choose for It:
Peach

Speices:
Vaenia

Vaenia Info wrote:Vaenia are canine like creatures. The body type and skeleton are almost identical, everything except for the spike on the tail and retractable claws.
More Info Coming (need more lab time)...

(4 seasons = 1 year)

Pack Rank:
Fight Apprentice

[ o .utline]

Reason You Want It:
I have been watching this girl for a while ever since I put in a form during the time she got a new revamp. I kept telling myself ''Dusk, someone else will take her next round and besides you have enough characters anyways." Well after coming back and checking every code drop and looking through the kennels; I finally gave in. The Agency is going to get a a new thread and I would feel guilt if I didn't take her and someone else got her so, here I am hoping to get her.

Why did I like her in the first place? Well her design isn't simple but it isn't complicated. She is easy on the eyes and her colors work well together. The colors are an easy blend and make a great team. I also like how she is a canine but she isn't at the same time. I love the spike on her tail, as it adds a since of own speices-ness (is that even a word thing??).

Personality:
~Stubborn~
Peach is vicously stubborn and doesn't know when to stop arguing. She is always trying to convince others she's right and never admits that she's wrong after an arguement. She doesn't want to seem weak, as in her mind being weak is being wrong.
~Honest~
She would never think of lieing to someone with a higher statis then her. She rarely ever lies to anyone for that matter. She views lies like a sin; making you dirty and unpure.
~Won't Back Down~
~Respectful~

History:
It was dark. A darkness she had never thought was even imaginable.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Major WIP

Original image

Applefiend wrote:Pet's ID Tag: 77

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Honeybell. Why the name? Mostly because Honeybell oranges have a similar color to her coat. And it's a cute name, plus I love honeybell oranges and I like naming characters after food.

Reason You Want It: I've been eyeing this lil' guy for AGES. I always wanted to try out for her but never had the motivation..and I've been wanting for someone else to build a form for her. To be honest...I don't have much of a personality in store for her right now but I know I love the design. I even drew a little picture of what she might look like. XD Threw on a random outfit for her though. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5891753

I'm going to put a little forward as to why this particular history or background might seem a little weak. Right now, I'm not entirely sure what I want Honeybell to be. She has the potential of being a pirate, a wizard, a pokemon trainer, a sonic character, a digimon tamer, a steampunk fashion enthusiast, and many other things. To be honest I'm not sure where she fits in my head but I do know that I'm going to work on her tirelessly if I get her to make sure she fits somewhere. This has happened to me with a character before, and yes it took about a year before I found a place and personality to fit with him, but he finally has a personality and setting that I'm comfortable with him having. And quite honestly I'm a little proud of it. But enough about him, it's about Honeybell.

Personality: Honeybell keeps a pretty level headed attitude about most things. Whether it's in her sports, tests, or personal drama in her circle of friends she's a bit of a solid rock.

Background: She's in her second year of highschool. Her grades are in the average range and has a modest amount of friends.

Likes: She enjoys playing sports with her friends. She's not the best at it so she actually didn't make it into any of her school's sports team last year, and only barely made it through during her second year. none the less she works hard and understands it's about having fun and not winning. But aside from sports she also enjoys watching old movies. More so the bad cheesy kinds that you find in the discount bin. She regularly exchanges movies with her history teacher who shares a similar passion. It's different of course but the two hobbies mesh together nicely.

Dislikes:

Family: Comes from a lower middle class family. They're not exactly in poverty or in danger no food or home, but she can't exactly afford any fancy toys or clothes. She's an only child but considers her friend Tigerlilly almost like a sister. Also considers her History teacher almost like a weird aunt. Her parents are divorced but are on friendly terms. She lives with her mother and communicates with her father usually over the phone with the occasional visit.

Friends: She has a modest group of friends. She's not overly popular but it's clear she's not a loner. Usually seen with three or four friends all the time at school she's pretty content. Usually hangs around with her best friend when she can Tigerlilly. They're both on the same sports team. She's not the leader of the "pack" of friends. She's not much of a leader in general.

Romance: Honeybell doesn't have any romantic interests at the moment. She wants one, but she's not desperate to have one. In fact she's unsure of herself on her sexual orientation. This is one of her deeper secrets she doesn't even talk to her best friend about.

Things to note:

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes I do~

Permission: Image

A WIP clearly...orz I'm so weak...

Quoting this from a long time ago since I'm going after 77 again. ;;

Maddyoll wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Seen Above :3
Name You'd Choose for It:
Jupiter (Pre-chosen)
Personality:
Jupiter is a very clumsy, but loyal and loving puppy. She often likes to be a bit mischevious, but she always seems to fail in whatever "evil doing" she has planned.
Appearance:
Mainly black with some odd blue mmarkings, unlike her parents which were purple.
Size:
1 and 1/2 ft
Weight:
32 lbs
Agility:
Not very agile.. or graceful for that matter
Price she was sold for:
Wait until I finish the story >n>
Reason You Want It:her:
This dog seems to resemble me... Clumsy, and out-of-proportion body parts XD She also would be a very funny and loyal charrie that I would keep and would be part of my trio of awesomeness XD I'd be sure to get lots of art of her and she will be loved <3
History/Background/Other:
Jupiter was born with her brothers and sister on a cold night in November, in a nice warm farm house. Immediately she wanted to walk around and be untangled from her brothers and sisters..

*-* 4 months later *-*

"Arf! Bark; Bark! Arf!"
"Really? again little pup?"
*plop* Jupiter lands in the little bowl of water. She wasn't growing very much but her ears seemed to overtake her, as she always got caught in the knot they created. She whimpered as they, yet again, tangled her up in a mess. This would be the day they would be sold and Jennifer, her owner at the time, didn't want her to make a bad influence. She needed money, and she intended to make atleast $1,000 for each of the 7 pups.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

WIP :3

wildwolfspiret wrote:

Pet's ID Tag:#33
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Tharsirion (meaning River Grass)
Reason You Want It:the designe is absolutely beautiful
History/Background/Other:
The wind blows through my fur when I wake up in the morning. The sun shines on my blue fur, and the warmth of the sun when it sets and rises is to die for. I live in the most beautiful place, the forest.
It's so peaceful and wonderful that I'm happy to live here. Ever fence I was a pup I always wanted to live out here it is the best place for me. I know, that I belong here.
I have a good food supply here and I live near I river in a little house type thing like a beaver dam made of twigs, but it's on land not in water. I live breathe and thing wild. I'm a wild and free dog! I don't know my parents or my owner if I had one.
I found the forest when I was a puppy. I have lived here ever sence I came. Well I have been here for as long as I can remember. The one thing that keeps me here is the stars I gave always liked the stars. They are so misterious and beautiful I look at them every night. They are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Personality
He's sweet, open minded, loving, kind, caring, and he is always open to learn an teach.

Mother: unknown
Father:[/b] unknown

Favorite color: blue

Likes: swimming, running around, exploring, laying around, watching the sun rise and set, and mainly being free but his number one fascination is the stars he loves them

Dislikes: fighting, not doing anything, mean animals, and humans hurting the envierment such as littering forest fires ext.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.yes

I have a question "can I add accessories? Ex. Necklace, coller, bracelet, ext."

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Sorry for double posting, but please do not post any more forms!
I think we are ready to move on the new thread. I'm finishing up some updates, and I'll link the new thread afterwards =3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Here is the link to the new thread!