♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... the pixel deer species!

Postby ToastCottagecat » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:28 am

Mark : )
ToastCottagecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:00 am

New batch will be posted at 6 PM CST today (5 hours from now)!
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RealCipher » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:01 am

bappledilk wrote:
New batch will be posted at 6 PM CST today (5 hours from now)!

I’m excited!

“ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒾𝓈𝑒𝒹, ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℐ’𝓂 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒.”
⬙ 𝘏𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘊𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳! ⬙
~ 𝘞𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~
𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 1𝘹1 𝘙𝘗, 𝘗𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
3:20𝘱𝘮 - 8:45𝘱𝘮 𝘌𝘚𝘛 𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴
⬙ 𝘈𝘹𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘴 ⬙
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey, I’m sure you’ve noticed I’m completely inactive now. I have new things I’m working on, and I’m not sure if I’m ever coming back. Thank you all for the memories shared on this platform. Until we meet again. <3
RealCipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sushim00n » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:45 am

Mark
NAME CHANGED: Poprocket
🎀 𝓞𝓒 𝓟𝓪𝓰𝓮
sushim00n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... the pixel deer species! (batch open!)

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:25 am

bappledilk wrote:And that's all of them! I hope I did that right? I don't know who got #1, truthfully, but I think it was Nekro? Regardless, thank you all so much for adopting! <3

hey, I hope that its alright for me to input my opinion here. nekro edited their post which I undoubtedly think is unfair. for all we know, they initially could have been asking for a different taudipps but edited their post because it was taken. nonetheless they didn't give a reason for their edit. some other pixel species have a rule against people editing their posts when adopting from litters, as it gives others a disadvantage. I believe the rules here should be a little more strict too, to keep things fair. I really don't believe that nekro got #1

Postby Offline_now » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:28 am

alt wrote:
bappledilk wrote:And that's all of them! I hope I did that right? I don't know who got #1, truthfully, but I think it was Nekro? Regardless, thank you all so much for adopting! <3

hey, I hope that its alright for me to input my opinion here. nekro edited their post which I undoubtedly think is unfair. for all we know, they initially could have been asking for a different taudipps but edited their post because it was taken. nonetheless they didn't give a reason for their edit. some other pixel species have a rule against people editing their posts when adopting from litters, as it gives others a disadvantage. I believe the rules here should be a little more strict too, to keep things fair. I really don't believe that nekro got #1

I changed It from 2 to 1 because I saw it was taken, sorry! I did edit it before Rangers post, though, I did make sure!
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:30 am

Nekro_Gaming wrote:
alt wrote:

I changed It from 2 to 1 because I saw it was taken, sorry!

but that still shouldn't be allowed? its unfair. posts only show as edited when somebody else posts after them. dark ranger had posted asking for #1 before you made the edit. after they asked for #1, you then edited asking for #1

Postby Offline_now » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32 am

alt wrote:
but that still shouldn't be allowed? its unfair. posts only show as edited when somebody else posts after them. dark ranger had posted asking for #1 before you made the edit. after they asked for #1, you then edited asking for #1

Im sure that I made the edit before the post though-

Sorry for the trouble-
I quit CS, please do not message me or trade me. I’m going through a state that I will be away from devices. Thank you for my time here.
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:35 am

Nekro_Gaming wrote:
alt wrote:

Sorry for the trouble-

if you had made the edit before dark ranger had posted, then it wouldn't have said that you made the edit...

the "edited 1 time in total" only comes up when somebody posts after you. therefore you made the edit after dark ranger had asked for #1.. it just seems really unfair to me

Postby Offline_now » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:41 am

alt wrote:
Nekro_Gaming wrote:
alt wrote:

Sorry for the trouble-

if you had made the edit before dark ranger had posted, then it wouldn't have said that you made the edit...

the "edited 1 time in total" only comes up when somebody posts after you. therefore you made the edit after dark ranger had asked for #1.. it just seems really unfair to me

Oh I didnt know that- sorry- also can we move to pms I dont wanna clutter up this thread-
Offline_now

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me