Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency! ~CD! 07/16! Page 668~

Postby Tammanae » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:44 am

koowie wrote:Hun, your gonna REALLY REALLY REALLY have to bulk up your form.

Sorry to minimod

While it is true that they do need to bulk up, there are four staff members usually around to state things like these, so please try to not minimod.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:00 am

A little bump for this place :D

...... Image

............................... { .A Little Inspiration. }

......................I used to be .inspiration.
......Image
ubiquitous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 am

Pet's ID Tag: #39
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Heineken
Reason You Want It:
He sparked my interest when I first found The Agency, and I fell in love with his color coordination. As a sparkledog-fanatic myself I find it necessary to give him a home and call him my own character, if given the chance to adopt.
He'd be my fursona's best friend, or more like a brother because she'd call him 'bro' or refer to him as her brother.
History/Background/Other:
Nobody ever loved me.
At the young age of 13 I knew it was destined for me to be lonely; and live a hard knock life. My father, who was my only friend until his time of passing told me I could go anywhere in life only if I get myself away from myself, and away from the scene. After he passed I left my home town of North Carolina to live with my mother who gave me up to my father, in New York City.

It was a cold, cold, winter when I first moved up with her. From what I had been told about my mother she was a rude lady; who stayed out partying all night long and only came home when she was on house-arrest but to my surprise she wasn't as bad as I thought. She gave me my own room, bought me fancy clothes, told me about the lessons of life and whatnot, but what the best thing she done for me, was taught me how to survive.
Not in the wilderness, but the thick concrete jungle known as my home, New York.

I remember when I left home, a year and a half after I moved up to NY city, I grew up fast. Moms had got home late at three in the morning from a party and she was in no mood to see me. I remember the exact words she told me to... gah to they hurt.
"Who are you?"

Simple, eh? Yes they are simple and a phrase told world wide daily but to hear that from your own Mother, and when its aimed towards you, it hurts; it hurt. She passed out on the couch and I walked out the door, and started walking. Just, walking. No where to be nor anywhere to go, at this point of time it was about four o'clock. I was downtown in the sketchy part, but I can take care of myself. I kept my head held high and looked back every so now and then to stay safe.
Gash was it hard. Hard to grow up so fast, hard to be unknown to your own mother, hard to live. Tears flooded my eyes and I stopped walking, and leaned myself against a wall side. I remember it being cold, 'cuz it was just March then, and sliding down the wall to sit down on the concrete floor with my tail between my legs, head held low with tears streaming down my mussel.
Yeah, I crashed.

I sat there for a good hour until somebody finally stopped, my angel.
She was short and had bright pink fur, purple down her face and belly and three green dots on her eye. She bent down with a sympathetic face, with made me mad; heck yes I was dieing inside but heck no do I want her, wait; nobody, to feel sorry for me, and she said so sweetly; "You alright, dear?"
I looked up and wiped out my tears.
"Yeah, hard time tonight."
She put her hands on my sholders and stood me up, looking me in the eye.
"Lemme get you a drink, whats your name, boy?"
Gah, how she came out of no where and was so kind me to me, to this day, still confuses me. I'll never understand.
"Heineken, Ma'am."
"Don't call me 'Ma'am' boy, I'm your age. Call me Toke, now tell me whats goin' on?"
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Done been adopted
Last edited by Nuregami on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 am

Nuregami, that pet was actually adopted 2 pages back. I'm sorry about that, but perhaps there's another pet you have your eye on?

...... Image

............................... { .A Little Inspiration. }

......................I used to be .inspiration.
......Image
ubiquitous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 am

Candiie wrote:Nuregami, that pet was actually adopted 2 pages back. I'm sorry about that, but perhaps there's another pet you have your eye on?

Oh okay, thanks.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPeppers » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 am

Yes, I have adopted him ^^" Sorry about that.

Thank you for him, by the way <3
I don't believe I ever mentioned that.

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 am

Sorry Nuregami for not updating the front. ;; I do hope you find another character you enjoy that you can adopt soon. I'll update the front soon. (Let me just finish eatting breakfast. Yes breakfast.)
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:42 am

Applefiend, if its quite alright I would like to give anyone wanting to this round to apply for Kennel #77 and if no one goes for her with a good form I will take her back. Thanks.
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:59 am

Gingertail98 wrote:Applefiend, if its quite alright I would like to give anyone wanting to this round to apply for Kennel #77 and if no one goes for her with a good form I will take her back. Thanks.

Oh god her... I really should go back and edit my form I did for #77. I actually drew her out as an anthro in a (failed) attempt to find a personality for her. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5891753/

I need to stop falling in love with character designs lol. ;u;
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 am

Applefiend wrote:
Gingertail98 wrote:Applefiend, if its quite alright I would like to give anyone wanting to this round to apply for Kennel #77 and if no one goes for her with a good form I will take her back. Thanks.

Oh god her... I really should go back and edit my form I did for #77. I actually drew her out as an anthro in a (failed) attempt to find a personality for her. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5891753/

I need to stop falling in love with character designs lol. ;u;

Haha its all good. If your still interested you have this round ;)
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me