Cloudy Leopards V.3 <3 - Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - Shelter Open

Postby melsxinyi » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:22 am

it was both, but the scavenging form closed
melsxinyi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:29 am

I'd like to make a purchase!
Username: Mic
What are you buying?: Wrinkled Breeding Voucher
Total (if) Stardust Spent: 4000
How much Stardust do you have now?: 25k
Other:

I'd like to do a breeding!
Username(s): Mic
Artist: yandere
Cloudy Parent 1:
Cloudy Parent 2:
Are you using a voucher?: yes, a Wrinkled Breeding Voucher
Other:
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:47 am

The shelter contest ends in 30 minutes !
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannibal<3 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:52 am

Shelter Application
username: Hannibal<3
name of leopard: Michigan
leopard gender: Female
personality: Michigan is a “main character” to say the less. She sticks out like a sore thumb in any place and never wants less. While she may love the attention on her, she isn’t afraid to help anyone that needs it. She loves sharing the spotlight with others and smiling even more!
╔═════════════╗

Image Image

╚═════════════╝
Hannibal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cakepopcat » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:06 am

Fishkin wrote:Shelter Application
username: Fishkin
name of leopard: typhoon (Tiff for short)
leopard gender: Male
personality: maximum (350 words is going to be hard for me to keep below!!)
Tiff is a good leopard, truly they are! But the issue is how insecure he gets. There are very few other leopards he would call 'good friends', he's got amazing fur, he really knows how to dazzle a crowd. But any leopard you meet would tell you that he's not a very good person, that he's snobby, he pushes his fans away rudely. He's quick to judge others as he believes they would him, leaving him rather bitter and scared of the world around him. He refuses to let anyone into his little bubble that isn't already there. He's scared of the real world seeing him as the fraidy-cat he is, despite all his shows being sell outs. Not a single stutter or a stumble leaves his tongue. He's one of the most famous leopards there are, a celebrity if you will, millions of followers, 'friends' his tickets sell out in 5 minutes of their drop. And yet not a single person understands how kind he would really be if he could let them in. All he wants is a movie night in, a single coffee date without a fan screaming for a picture, to go to the grocery store in his pajamas without the pops judging him for it. He's got one best friend, and that's sparks. With her beautiful bow and perfectly trimmed hair. The only one who would ever be allowed so close. She's his personal makeup artists and trusted friend, they're so different in personality. But that's what makes them so great together. Sparks qualms his fears, promising him that people don't hate him.

So really, Tiff is a good leopard with a hard outer shell that needs a little chipping away at. If only that perfect little golden cat could shine through just the way his bell does. Everyone could love him for who he really is rather than how media perceives him, the snooty little sellout who only cares about his career... but that's not who he is. Will you see him for who he is? Will you love him even that way?

Congrats on Typhoon!! I loved your personality, it really reflected on who he is as a leopard.
I appreciate everyone entering and good luck next time!!

A new leopard is up for adoption in the shelter! <3
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:20 am

arcadec0re wrote:
Fishkin wrote:Shelter Application
username: Fishkin
name of leopard: typhoon (Tiff for short)
leopard gender: Male
personality: maximum (350 words is going to be hard for me to keep below!!)
Tiff is a good leopard, truly they are! But the issue is how insecure he gets. There are very few other leopards he would call 'good friends', he's got amazing fur, he really knows how to dazzle a crowd. But any leopard you meet would tell you that he's not a very good person, that he's snobby, he pushes his fans away rudely. He's quick to judge others as he believes they would him, leaving him rather bitter and scared of the world around him. He refuses to let anyone into his little bubble that isn't already there. He's scared of the real world seeing him as the fraidy-cat he is, despite all his shows being sell outs. Not a single stutter or a stumble leaves his tongue. He's one of the most famous leopards there are, a celebrity if you will, millions of followers, 'friends' his tickets sell out in 5 minutes of their drop. And yet not a single person understands how kind he would really be if he could let them in. All he wants is a movie night in, a single coffee date without a fan screaming for a picture, to go to the grocery store in his pajamas without the pops judging him for it. He's got one best friend, and that's sparks. With her beautiful bow and perfectly trimmed hair. The only one who would ever be allowed so close. She's his personal makeup artists and trusted friend, they're so different in personality. But that's what makes them so great together. Sparks qualms his fears, promising him that people don't hate him.

So really, Tiff is a good leopard with a hard outer shell that needs a little chipping away at. If only that perfect little golden cat could shine through just the way his bell does. Everyone could love him for who he really is rather than how media perceives him, the snooty little sellout who only cares about his career... but that's not who he is. Will you see him for who he is? Will you love him even that way?

Congrats on Typhoon!! I loved your personality, it really reflected on who he is as a leopard.
I appreciate everyone entering and good luck next time!!

A new leopard is up for adoption in the shelter! <3

aaa thank you so much!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cloudy Leopards V.3 - NEW Shelter Leopard!

Postby -icarus- » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:35 am

Shelter Application
username: -icarus-
name of leopard: Fluff
leopard gender: non-binary (she/them)
hobbies:
Fluff adores - and they realize this might come as a surprise - knitting! She works at the local homeless shelter/thrift store, so they frequently take up the needle and thread to sew new clothes for those in need and the store. They have struck up multiple friendships with frequent visitors, so she considers befriending customers a hobby too! Her tail helps tremendously with said hobby, since young leopards love to chase it around, and more often than not Fluff has to calm them down before they wreck the store.
The Band of Misfits | they/them | collectors of eggs... and hamsters | &
diagnosed anxiety disorder and ADHD, sd 'tism
Pokefarm Q | Final Outpost |
ImageImageImageImage
Image Image
-icarus-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:58 am

null
Last edited by ggez on Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:37 am

Shelter Application
username: LittleMiniCooper
name of leopard: aurora borealis
leopard gender: female
hobbies: maximum 400 words
Aurora borealis, aurora for short, likes to do a lot of things. The thing she enjoys most is stargazing in the depths of night with her closest friends. Trying to find the different constellations in the stars while laying in an open field of grass. Aurora likes to go on hikes as well. She is always looking for the best lake to swim in. She loves the deep blue and calming waters. On her hikes, she will try to spot out new kinds of plant life that she has never seen before. Sometimes she will even take a small sample to add to her collection of greenery back at her home.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raspberrie » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:28 am

Shelter Application
username: Nyxbow
name of leopard: Chip
leopard gender: she/they
hobbies: Chip is mainly found around carnivals selling her favorite treat, cotton candy! They love seeing joy on others faces and puts others before them. She also loves sewing and needle felting! She’ll make little felted plushies of her friends and even make little outfits! Her favorite to make are little hats! The plushies she makes can be of her friend or just a little gift! She loves hiding plushies in boxes around the local town for others to find and call their own! Her home is scattered with sewing and crafting materials. So don’t be surprised if you accidentally step on a needle or two. Chip usually has bits of fur,fabric, and most commonly glitter on her fur. She also loves collecting figurines! Her favorite is a pink dragon perched on a cliff holding a blue glow in the dark orb! The main figures she collects are you guesses it, dragons! She’s incredibly fascinated in mythology and has tons of books everywhere. Chip usually even rights her own stories and loves sharing them with others around her. She even has a little corner with some ink and quill for her to write so her fur usually smells like an old library! So if you ever encounter them don’t be surprised if you go home with a few bits of silk stuck to your clothes <3
Widget/N
they/them
Not active much anymore.
So if you send a trade it may take me days to get back if not online already.
My apologies
Raspberrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me