DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open + CODE DROP!

Postby booklover789 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:35 pm

(main ref ^)
(ref without halos, wings, or candles ^)
Username: booklover789
Name of Character: Sadie, Moira, and Angelina
Breed: Heavenly Cerberus
Any Rules?:
- Keep breed the same; do not change it.
- You may change the name and gender if you'd like.
- Please keep the design recognizable; revamps are fine, but please don't do too many changes to the main design.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by winter & fireflii, design and edits by booklover789
Donatingyays
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Username: Leafy.
Kennel Number: 4
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3347917&size=large&format=auto&rev=1554937664
New Image (LINK): https://sta.sh/029rse22qtfn
Credit (LA, design, etc.):
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 27
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3347917&size=large&format=auto&rev=1554937664
New Image (LINK): https://sta.sh/0ml779baxtp
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 81
Old Image (LINK): http://i64.tinypic.com/oism0z.jpg
New Image (LINK): https://sta.sh/0i1yhojlhvh
ReVaMpZ

designs are by their respective creators, all art for the revamp by myself. no bases were used.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Kennel Number: 91
Species: Anthro Wolf
Use: personal character to love and possible CS and YouTube mascot, maybe a roleplay character <3
Name: Starlight
Personality: very funny, likes memes and has good sense of humour, friendly but defensive at the same time, not super popular but likes attention. She’s really smart and she knows what people are thinking.
History: Lived a normal childhood on a farm with her two moms, who were both anthro as well. She wasn’t popular in school but got top marks every single time. She moved into an apartment and she lives there now. She is currently an unpopular YouTuber
Extras: I really love her, can’t say it enough, I might make her Pansexual <3
inthepines
Last edited by MoMoYA on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Lavernius Tucker wrote:

Username:
> Lavernius Tucker
Kennel Number:
> 91
Species and/or Breed:
> Anthro Leopard
Use:
> Will most definitely be used as a relative to my persona, maybe even as a second persona of mine! I'll be spiffing up their outfit and making them a bit more detailed, but most of their design such as their shirt will be staying the same! I'll be drawing them a bunch as well, because I've been needing a brand new character to draw with the rest to spiff things up once more! They'll be used quite a bit and I may even incorporate them into an AU I have going, based on a fantasy world much like DnD!
Name:
> Andromeda
> Andromeda is a galaxy named after a Greek mythology princess. The name means ‘ruler of man’.
> Genderfluid most definitely, though more commonly dressing as a female.
> Born on May 26th, 1997.
Personality:
> Andromeda is quite a bubbly person, though they are quite devious as well. Being able to lightly coax people and change their minds, just with subtly different wording as they try to persuade them. Somehow they always manage to find a way to get what they want, no matter how hard the task may be. They're a bit of a coy person as well and enjoy playfully flirting with those around them, no matter their gender or the current situation. Andro is quite a nice person next to their manipulative mannerisms, they have a burning spirit when in combat and are protective of those they genuinely care about. If someone they care about is pushed around, they will immediately come to their defense no matter who the person pushing them around is.
History:
> WIP. Basis for myself in the morning, basis is a kingdom AU sort of story non-tired me.
Extra(s):
> Might do an art piece for them, but rn it's 4 AM. Will finish when I awake.
inthepines

Lavernius Tucker wrote:Image
Username:
> Lavernius Tucker
Kennel Number:
> 76
Species and/or Breed:
> Dire Wolf
Use:
> He will be used as part of my trio of Artemis (an adopt from here before) and another I'm hoping to get down below!
Name:
>
>
> Born on
Personality:
>
History:
> WIP. Basis for myself in the morning.
Extra(s):
inthepines

Lavernius Tucker wrote:Image
Username:
> Lavernius Tucker
Kennel Number:
> 94
Species and/or Breed:
> Dire Wolf
Use:
> He will be used as part of my trio of Artemis (an adopt from here before) and another I'm hoping to get down below!
Name:
>
>
> Born on
Personality:
>
History:
> WIP. Basis for myself in the morning.
Extra(s):
inthepines
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:34 pm

New character and revamps added, bless you both for the donations!

Some of the characters here are really calling my name this round, might have to try out for one <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solynne » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Username: eiskaffee
    Kennel Number: 3
    Species and/or Breed: cat
    Use: personal oc, probably roleplay/fanfiction
    Name: rowantail / rowanstar
    Personality: a kind but fickle soul, rowantail finds himself more at peace with the forest than with other cats. he means well but sometimes, he tends to snip at others instead of talk kindly. others can find him meandering through the forest, staring up through the sunlit leaves. rowantail rarely bothers to hunt often during these times of his relaxation, but he more often than not pulls through with a little something-something. he likes things to be perfect and organized, disorganization stresses him out. one would think that with that information, he'd hate nature due to its inherently chaotic state, but he finds little patterns and meaning in the way the ants walk by. most times, he keeps to himself. he doesn't enjoy socializing much, and he doesn't think other cats enjoy socializing with him either. he's got the tendency to put his paw in his mouth, and make a fool of himself when he does bother talking to others.
    one would think that since he's so aloof and odd, he wouldn't care about others, right? well, kind of. there's a handful of cats he would fight fang and claw for, like his sister and best friend. he cares about the other cat's well-being as a whole, seeing as they need to all work together in order get through harsh winters. on the individual level, though? rowantail has a bad habit of straight up ignoring cats. not intentionally, he just doesn't pay attention to them enough to care when they're actually talking to him. that's gotten him an interesting reputaion with other cats. some call him crazy, others call him mean, even others still say he's just a loner at heart.
    History: rowantail has always been the odd one out. even in his litter, his brother and sister ended up with bright yellow eyes like their mother and father, while he ended up with ocean blue. some cats whispered hushed rumors that he wasn't his father's kit, but that didn't make sense considering the three of them were born at the same time and the medicine cat could back it up. his siblings gobbled up attention, playing with the other kits and giving themselves the roles of leaders when they were play-pretending. he instead played with little pieces of moss his mother brought him. seeing that he didn't socialize too well, his mother coddled rowantail to death. always cooing and grooming him even after he became an apprentice. his odd behaviors did not make his other clanmate too keen on him. they figured he'd somehow get himself killed during hunting or training or whatever, from not paying attention to anything. to the surprise of many, rowantail managed to get through his apprenticeship and earned the rather plain suffix "-tail". some snickered and joked that the leader should have named him "rowanhead" since he was thick as a tree. the leader at the time, rosestar, opted for tail because he had the tendency to stick it straight up no matter what, giving the tail the appearance of a tree. even he himself thought it was a cop-out answer, but it wasn't like he was going to change his name. he rather liked that it was normal and not something unusual.
    rowantail had always had his head in the clouds, but this became more pronounced after the death of his brother. it was a typical patrol, until they ran into some loner cats who wanted to make a name for themselves. they fought and slashed and the other cat with them ran away to get help. one of the loners leaped out to rowantail. his brother, wildwhisker, jumped in front of him and took the blow. by the time the other cat (who rowantail won't even look in the eye anymore) came back, wildwhisker was gone. he became more of a shell afterwards, making even less conversation. he'd disappear for days at a time from the clan during his mourning, and lost a lot of weight. eventually, his sister plumbriar coaxed him back to reality and back to regular life. rowantail thanks her every day for helping him.
    nowadays, rowantail leads a normal life. the leader usually sends him on hunting duty since he almost always comes back with something eventually, and since he hates patrolling now, especially with his sister. cats still giggle at him behind his back but he chooses to stare through the leaves, tail mimicking the trees that surround him.
    Extra(s):
    pixel! base made by 1awkwardfox on deviantart!
inthepines
i am a holibomber!
i have gifted 33 people
i have received 8 gifts

space nonbinary
they / them
entp / adult
nerevarine / prince of space
hmu if u wanna do a 1x1 or something
solynne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 pm

Kennel Number: 98
Old Image (LINK): http://i64.tinypic.com/11ljt09.jpg
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3350743&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555549786
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Soulsplosion, coloring and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3350747&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555233990
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Blusagi, coloring and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3351654&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555314919
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Sprig, coloring by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 73
Old Image (LINK): https://orig00.deviantart.net/49da/f/20 ... cpu4cq.png
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3390311&size=large&format=png&rev=1560584705
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by Hubble, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 75
Old Image (LINK): http://i68.tinypic.com/2csciud.jpg
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4106140
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by aldan, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 70
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3350829&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555248083
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4106143
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by .Toxic, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 44
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=2623721&size=large&format=auto&rev=1474706941
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4106145
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Autumnwinds, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 33
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=2623721&size=large&format=auto&rev=1474706941
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3390327&size=large&format=png&rev=1560590874
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by InterfectorFactory, revamp by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Names of Characters: Aard (blue one on the left) and Vvark (pink one on the right)
Genders: Male and Female
Ages: Unknown
Breed: Unknown
Species: Velociraptor
Any Rules?
- Keep them together! I don't mind if they are mates, siblings, best friends... whatever. Just make sure they stay together somehow.
- Please do not change names.
- Feel free to do revamps, just make sure the colors and design stay similar to the ones I created.
- Please keep them male and female, but feel free to change Vvark to male and Aard to female if it so suits your fancy.
- Feel free to change the species, but please keep it something dinosaur-related.
Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Base by adelphi prime., designs by me (booklover789).
Donatingyays
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jupiter, » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:02 am

Username: \OwO/
    Name of Character: Orion (feel free to change)
    Breed: mutt
    Species: dog
    Any Rules?:
    - please take good care of him
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): design by https://toyhou.se/TheStrayCat
    Donatingyays

Username: \OwO/
    Kennel Number: 27
    Species and/or Breed: cat
    Use: to love a cherish this bowtie baby
    Name: Sir Meowington
    Personality: Sir Meowington is a very spoiled cat who gets everything he desires
    History: sir meowington is from a long line of purebred, fluffy cats
    Extra(s): thank oo <3
    inthepines
jupiter,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:38 pm

All donations added! Thank you so much <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:00 am

afahsgsjgsjs i’ve been busy as of late so i kinda disappeared for a while oops, hopefully i can be more active again by actually helping with the judging & making revamps!

Imageinthepines
    username|| padaleckii
    kennel number|| 17
    species/breed||
    use||
    name||
    gender||
    age||
    personality||
    history||

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me