Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons) Winners Announced

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons)

Postby kittybby » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Who are you trying out for? Scrappy!
Username:
abysmal.
New Name: Vodou
What do they regret? Do they even regret anything, at all?

Asking a Vodou™ what their biggest regret is, is considered a heavy bargain. All Vodou’s™ are programmed to reject this specific question. When asked, a pained expression sill settle upon their features, and the foreign inquiry will cause a full body tremor as they process. If this happens, BACK AWAY. Persisting any further may result in injury, emotional trauma, or in severe cases, a casualty*. In desperate cases to restart a Vodou™ the manual to save a life may be used. Read below for more:

THE MANUAL TO SAVE A LIFE
|. If a Vodou™ has begun to react poorly to an inquiry, back away. An overload of foreign stimuli may have triggered their defense mechanism, and anything in a proximity of 2 yards to them is unsafe.

||. Do not make any sudden movements towards the Vodou™, or anything else for that matter. Remain still as a statue for 5 minutes, then take further action. Note: Count mentally the 5 minutes, refrain from using anything that omits sudden sounds.

|||. When 5 minutes has gone by, your Vodou™ should be nearing a state of peace. If the color of their eyes are no longer red, and have converted back to their usual shade, slowly approach them. Wrap your arms around them firmly, and squeeze. This will cause them to restart. Keep reading if your Vodou™’s defense mechanism is still activated (determine by eye color).

|V. If the eyes of your Vodou™ are still red, you will have to perform an emergency shutdown. Slowly walk around them, ensuring to remain distance. When you have neared the back of them, inch forwards, and when you’re close enough, prepare to pounce. Aim for the heart button on their loins, as hitting it will result in an immediate shutdown. Missing the button when you pounce will result in dire consequences.

V. When they’ve shutdown, store your Vodou in a safe place, eg. a closet. Do not worry if it takes over a day for them to wake up from their slumber, this is normal. They will be completely normal when they resurface.

*abysmal inc. is not responsible for any injuries or casualties resulting from interaction a Vodou™
Last edited by kittybby on Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
you can call me Kitty!
she/her
in love with mr.sleaze!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
image credit

ImageImageImage
kittybby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:22 pm

Who are you trying out for? Hercules!
    Username:
    Butters!
    New Name: Hercules (I like it as it is)
    (Optional)Gender: Male
    Who is their idol? Hercules idolizes Monir Shahroudy Farmanfarmaian, an Iranian artist. He idols her because she created beautiful and seemingly impossible sculptures. He especially loves her mirror works and aspires to make art as beautiful as hers.

---

Who are you trying out for? Riskar!
    Username:
    Butters!
    New Name: Keitaro
    (Optional)Gender: Male
    Animation: res/wip
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Who are you trying out for? Adonis!
Username: Rosemoon
New Name: Koi
(Optional)Gender: Cis Female
How do they feel about their family? Wip

Who are you trying out for? Azúcar
Username: Rosemoon
New Name: Calavera
(Optional)Gender: Trans Female
What is their dream job? Wip
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:22 am

Username: Marcy
New Name: Radley
How do they feel about their family?
Radley was really nervous when he came out to his parents. He had heard all of those stories of kids and teens being thrown out of the house (literally), after confiding in their parents. He just hoped this wasn't one of those times.
Cut to an hour later, after much needed preparation. Meditating, pacing back and forth, frantic texts to his best friends. It was finally time.
"Mom, Dad? I'm nonbinary and I would like to be referred to as he/him and they/them."
Silence. His parents shared a glance. And then warmth. His parents hugged him super tight.
"Thank you for telling us, kiddo. We really appreciate it."
Radly was shocked. No yelling, no fighting. Just love. As it should be.
"I also don't want to be called by my birth name anymore." He shuffled uncomfortably, hoping his parents wouldn't take that to heart.
"Well, what did you have in mind instead, bud?"
His ears perked up, "I was hoping you could help me pick, actually."
"How about Radley? I think its very fitting for your cool and hip personalty." His mom winked and nudged him on the shoulder.
He started to tear up, relieved that his parents were accepting of who he is.
Letting out a watery laugh, he replied, "Radley sounds great, mom. I love it. Thank you."
They all shared another hug and he went back up to his room with a giant smile. He really did love his family.
[243/250]
Last edited by snuppy on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
Indigo ♡
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons) Extended

Postby spirit • daydream » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:34 pm

Who are you trying out for? Finnian
Username:
APH Siantia
New Name: Jynx
(Optional)Gender:
This is a raffle!
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:38 pm

Who are you trying out for? Azúcar!

Username: lion.
        New Name: Ambrose
        What is their dream job?: Ambrose's dream job is to be a Disney Imagineer, she loves Disney and has always thought of good ideas. She has a few ideas on new rides for the parks and even some new characters and movie ideas they could add, She's always sketching in her sketchbook on concepts she could pitch to Disney. She has an idea about a cat hero who lives in the 1920s solving a "murder mystery" and how the cats named Romero, she has little sketches of the concept and is planning on pitching it to Disney once she's finished with her schooling to become a qualified "Disney Imagineer"

Personality: Ambrose is an imaginative young girl; she has a big imagination and is very artistic. She gets excited very easily and tends to talk a bit too much when excited; she loves meeting new people and can often "come on too strong". Ambrose is very spunky and doesn't like to deal with snobs and will put anyone back in their place if they're bullying someone else. She's very creative and spends a good portion of her time reading or sketching or painting, this is what she normally does and loves to sit outside and paint whatever is in front of her. She isn't the most popular but has a good amount of friends who love and support her and want the best for her. Finally, she's very hotheaded; she tends to speak before she thinks and this can be quite a problem for her if she hears or sees someone doing something she doesn't agree with.
Last edited by kittykore on Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:05 pm

Who are you trying out for? Camellia!
Username:

New Name: Sophie
(Optional)Gender: female
What, or who are they willing to lay their life down for?
Based off of her homeland, where the outskirts of town and most of the wastelands are crawling with witches and wizards and the countries are feuding over a missing prince, Sophie would protect her little family flower shoppe against all of the wars and all of the spats. Even if it meant being accidentally turned into a cat or an old lady or something.
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:04 am

Username: Breado
New Name:
(Optional)Gender: M
How do they feel about their family?

"My family? Oh, they're usually just the most boring bunch ever!
Like, my sister, Jody, is such a sloth! She does nothing all day but hang around in my room or hug me constantly. But man, her hugs could kill me sometimes; you couldn't tell, but she's quite strong!
Then, there's my dad. Now, he's a literal rock: he does nothing all day but sleep, listen and stay where you put him. I swear, he's the worst! But man, I can't help but love him still.
My mom... Well, my mom is an angel in disguise. She's the sweetest being I've ever met, and whenever she asks you to do something, she'd stare with those big, doe eyes of hers and when you did the task, even if it's as simple as dusting off a shelf, she'd reward you with something sweet.
Uncle Joe is... Well, worse than a crow! He always complains, but never does anything to help his situation. He's usually grumpy too... But man, he can tell the best stories from his life! A pleasantly unpleasant company."
Last edited by Breado on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:16 am