Rayenas - A species topic - Nothing to adopt right now

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Rayenas - A species topic - First batch up!

Postby SairenMin » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Rayena id: #003
    Name: Hister
    Weight: 69 kg
    Personality: He is a quite docile, and particularly more curious then the average Rayena. Hister is often found basking out in the hot summer sun, examining little objects and creatures to discover something new. He can become so consumed by his thoughts and discoveries that he will simply lose track of time. This young male Rayena has a keen sense of direction, which makes him quite the explorer. However curious he may be, Hister remains cautious of things that are unknown -especially anything larger then himself. Still he clings to a naive sense of what is safe to ease his initial caution, and has ended up in a few troublesome predicaments before. He does learn quickly to not make the same mistake twice. Most of his kind tends to underestimate his hunting skills due to this, but with such careful observation of the world around him he tends to make quite the effective hunter. This is the only reason he even usually holds a decent position within a pack, for his valuable hunting skills and knowledge. Hister tends to want to share his exploration and discoveries, while most humor him they tend not to share the same intense interest. He has yet to show interest in a mate, and seems a bit oblivious when another displays their own curiosity in him.

Backstory: Hister was born with a twin sister, who was quite fierce in her prowess and seem destined to be queen of her own pack. The brother never seemed quite interested in hierarchy nor the amount of time spent of forming bonds to climb up the social ladder. Hister even as a young cub was found trying to wander from his parents side, and they soon began to expect their little explorer to be found in the most unusual places. When he finally reached adulthood, he set off to find a different pack to join. He wandered far and wide till he found an area he both loved and a welcoming pack. Hister settled in as one of the leads in the hunt, and often a scout to observe and explore the range of their territory.
    Art:
Last edited by SairenMin on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxx
Greetings! Just call me Jude or TG
Adult, Parent, Married, They|Them
Full-time teacher, parent and partner
Part time procrastinator and artist/writer
-
ImageImage

SairenMin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rayenas - A species topic

Postby comatoastie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Rayena id: #004
Name: Bantai pronounced "Bun-tie"
Personallity: Bantai is very submissive he lets almost anyone dominate over him. He will however protect someone who he would care about, but usually waits for the matriarch handle things. Bantai likes to play, he is very mischief and love to play pranks, but if he is caught he takes his punishment silently. He loves to eat and usually take massive chunks when the matriarch isn't looking. Bantai believes that one day he will be a higher ranking hyena, but knows that it will be hard because he is an extremely low ranking male hyena.
Other: wip
Art: wip

What a handsome boy!<3
Art by Shewolf28
comatoastie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:09 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayena id: #003

Name: Sir Damascus

Personallity:
'Sir' Demascus is a witty little fellow. He was the sons of one of the original few Rayenas that had escaped from the lab. His father having heard the humans call their superiors 'sir' had come to associate the term with power or authority, and so had his son named after the title. His mother wasn't fond of the name, and so called him Demascus. Thus, he was to be named 'Sir Demascus.'

Sir is a troublemaker through and through. With incredible fluid intelligence he uses his creative skills to taunt and toy with others, especially enjoying anything that results in a chase. Slightly longer legged than most his size, whatever he lacks in strength he makes up for in vitality. He'll bound behind rocks and leaves, even at times tossing things back at his pursuers before whipping into the bracken and disappearing again.

He does this mainly with other males. With females, he is very shy and reserved, perhaps feeling that he isn't the greatest partner considering he is sterile, and unable to have pups. For this reason, while he has great interest in females, he refuses to try and court them as he knows there would be no future for them. Perhaps ay some point he will meet a female like himself however, who has no intention of having a family who he can bond with.

Other: Thanks for starting these<3 their fantastic! *u*

Art:

"Mom I dont care if it will make me feel better, Im not eating flowers." -3-

sketch for the winner:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by PerfectWorld on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romba » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:19 am

Rayena id: #004
Name: Alexandria. Some nicknames are, Alex, Aly
Personallity: Aly is a very loyal Rayena. She is loyal to her pack mates and stands with them through the toughest times. She also loves all members of her pack, especially cubs. Aly loves to play with them, and generally all cubs love being around her. She usually babysits them when the pack goes off scavenging or hunting for food. She is not very dominate, so Aly is not the type to be a Queen, even though she can be very boyish at times. She is extremely patient and when she has free time she uses it as an opportunity to teach young cubs important lessons on hunting, scavenging or digging etc. A lot of cubs come to her when they are troubled and her bright attitude usually makes a sad little one perk up.
Loves: Midnight walks, berries (shh, don't tell the others c:), cubs, cub sitting, running through marsh, running in general, playing, hunting, swimming, adventure
Other: I love this one.. to me she has a sweet personality but in the face of danger or a threat to her pack she would fight with everything she has. This girl is beautiful <3 I chose the name Alexandria because when I first looked at her I thought she looked boyish and girly at the same (like that makes sense! It does to me c: ). Thank you Spotty for bringing these to life!
Last edited by Romba on Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Amazing forms so far guys, just one day left now. c:
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:42 am

Will this be ending at the end of the day? Or will it end at midnight? I need to know because I have one major piece that is a WIP to replace my sketch and I could have it done by the end of today but I need some hours to finish o3o
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:13 am

I'm going to leave it open until tonight, 5-7 hours or so. I hope that is enough for you. c:
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerfectWorld » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:16 am

Spotty wrote:I'm going to leave it open until tonight, 5-7 hours or so. I hope that is enough for you. c:

thank you<33 ;u; if my parents can get me home on time then yes that should be okay x3
PerfectWorld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:51 am

Okidoki, now it's closed. I'll announce the winners as soon as possible. Make sure to check back^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romba » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:23 pm

Spotty wrote:Okidoki, now it's closed. I'll announce the winners as soon as possible. Make sure to check back^^.

Yay!!!!! Im so excited! I love all the art that was made for #3 :D
Romba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me