☆ welkins ☆ ; closed indefinitely

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ☆ welkins ☆ : free custom litter now!

Postby Vacant » Wed May 03, 2023 2:04 am

Paro wrote:
the event semi-customs are now closed!

i will be posting them in batches as I complete them <33

i apologize for the wait on these;

I will be making an attempt to getting a batch done this week, if not all of them. Life is currently quite hectic so I haven't had the time!

Artist positions are still open and will remain so for the time being <33
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ welkins ☆ : free custom litter now!

Postby appleschloss » Wed May 03, 2023 8:35 am

Paro wrote:
Paro wrote:
the event semi-customs are now closed!

i will be posting them in batches as I complete them <33

i apologize for the wait on these;

I will be making an attempt to getting a batch done this week, if not all of them. Life is currently quite hectic so I haven't had the time!

Artist positions are still open and will remain so for the time being <33

no rush friend! hope youre doing well!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ welkins ☆ ; closed indefinitely

Postby Vacant » Mon May 22, 2023 4:44 am

update:

welkins will be closing indefinitely as of today.
    the last semi-custom batch will not be completed nor posted. these were free designs and I do no have the time or energy to power through 50+.

running a uma is difficult. you end up doing a lot of free work that can be pretty time consuming.
    larger umas with a large staff can keep up with things and keep things moving, do events, and offer more features such as breedings, customs, adventuring, etc.
    welkins never could.

I need to focus on other aspects of my art right now and career off CS. I don't have the time to manage welkin, or find more staff, or hold events and produce more batches to potentially bring people in.

so what does this mean?

-the thread will be locked.
    -the discord will be closed, but not deleted. I do recommend downloading and saving your welkin on your own, however.
    -you must get permission from the artist of your welkin before transferring them to other UMAs or out of welkin. If no permission is given, you may not transfer out.
    -If you do get permission to transfer, you still must credit the original artist alongside the artist who did the transfer.
    -trades and ownership transfers will not be processed.

will they return?
    if they do, it will not be on CS. CS is a dying site, and unless you have an already well established and large staff and community, your uma will struggle. It's not worth it, essentially. That, and the sheer amount of offsite vitriol generally makes the forums here less friendly than they've ever been.

please do not dm or message me about this decision. I will not be selling welkin. I will not be transferring ownership.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me