Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [CLOSED.]

Postby Micki. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:12 am

Awwh, I'm soo sad to see this place go.

I know I wasn't around a lot near the end, but I still remember being here and talking to you, Tiki and Octo every weekend in the chatroom. For a while this place was the only reason I stayed on CS. If you ever decide to restart it from scratch, I would be more than happy to help out.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Candor » Wed May 07, 2014 6:25 am

This is sad, but just to let you know, Cleo and Petra, whom I have donated here has been adopted to someone else. No need to message me about them.
Candor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed May 07, 2014 8:55 am

These next couple of posts are unclaimed characters from the front. The owners have until May 15 to claim them - by PMing me the links to their donations forms.
I have returned characters to all owners that have kept the same username that have been on this year so far. If the last time they were on was in 2013 or before, I assumed inactivity. They may reclaim their characters here.
After the deadline, I will either hold a sudden death round of adoption or simply donate them to another agency, depending on how many are left. This will include the characters that I donated myself.

Kennel P1 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): Emberwolf's
Name: Amaya
Species: Wold/dog
Preferences: I'd like her design to stay the same along with her accessories please, her name can be changed if you feel necessary, but I would like her gender to stay the same. I would also like her to stay some type of canine please. Please keep her on a character thread or wherever you keep your characters and use her and love her.
Also if you would, I'd like to know who adopts her, so I can check up on her from time to time to make sure she hasnt been forgetten, if you would.? (:
By submitting this form, I, ~Jackie~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P2 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 3
Old Image 2
Alternative Image
Revamp Linart: Toki's Free Bull Terrier Lineart
Name: unnamed
Species: canine.
Preferences: keep design. small accesories are okay. if you can, it'd be great if you could keep in touch with me, minnie:) and vampirate, cause we are the parents. :3
By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P3 wrote:Image:
By Mockingbird/Repeat
Lineart used (if any):
I looked quite hard to find it but it's nowhere to be seen :C I'm really sorry.
Name:
Thomas
Species:
Canine
Preferences:
-Please take care of him
-I'd appreciate if you didn't change his design seriously, nor did you take off his scarf. Feel free to add a few accessories though.
-Don't write him a sob story, I really don't want him to have a harsh history :c
By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P4 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): Err... Can't find it. ;c
Name: Karian
Species: Wolf
Preferences: I would rather you not change his Gender, and I would like his name to stay around a wolf/dog. He was a sona so I will check on you to make sure that he is getting the love. If you get him, PM me, I would LOVE to know. <3 I also have lots of art of him, so that comes along with it. <3 The tattoo on his arm is his mate, PMing me would provide the owner and more. <3
By submitting this form, I, MadWolf, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P6 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): I bought the lineart from Schneemaehne
Name: Unnamed
Species: Canine/Wolf
Preferences: You may edit the design a bit, and add a few accessories. You can change the species, and don't let her sit there unused.
By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P8 wrote:Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=230597&hilit=Standard
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d3jo7bg
Name: Myusha (Can change)
Preferences:
-- Do not change the design.
By submitting this form, I, L o v i n o, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P9 wrote:Image:
her reference is here
Lineart used (if any): --
Name: Blossom
Species: Fox
Preferences:
- design cant be changed
- accessories can be added
- name can change
- gender can change
- cant be your fursona or related somehow to your sona
- please do not trade or resell, bring her back to the PoH
By submitting this form, I, amour., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P10 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 4
Old Image 3
Old Image 2
Old Image
Revamp Lineart: Free puppy base by AinaShadox
Name: You pick~
Species:Wolf
Preferences: Please use him, he is a pup, and not to be used in any relation to your 'sona.
By submitting this form, I, ravenstella, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P12 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): This one
Name: None yet (you choose)
Species: wolf
Preferences: You may change the under design for small things but keep the hoody and leg warmers,hair the same.
By submitting this form, I, Pure One, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P17 wrote:Image: Image
Revamp 1
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): Neara's flying/running wolf lineart
Revamp Lineart: 1: viewtopic.php?t=822667 // 2: Custom by Wibeke
Name: Clouded Sky
Preferences:
Must stay a female wolf, I'd prefer for the name to be kept, but I don't mind it changed. No design changes and please credit me for the making of the design. No leaving this to rot please!

By submitting this form, I, Sapphire22 , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P21 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image

Lineart used (if any): This one.
Revamp Lineart: http://silentlyscreamingout.deviantart.com/art/Free-Pit-Bull-Puppy-Line-Art-1-316774985
Name: Up to the adopter.
Species: Up to the adopter.
Preferences: Just so long as the adopter takes good care, and if they no longer wish to house this critter then please return it back here.
By submitting this form, I, Stavern, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P22 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=313060
Revamp Lineart: Meancheen's Three Free Puppy Lineart
Preferences: No preferences, do what you like with her
By submitting this form, I, Estee, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P23 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): None
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d2sfcod
Name: Splitz
Species: Dingo
Preferences: It's original owner wanted him to keep his name. Otherwise, gender and species can change. Please save the image to your computer, because I will delete it from my PB account once adopted. For more art of him, PM me.
By submitting this form, I, Nawee, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P24 wrote:Image:
Lineart used (if any):
Not sure if it was a lineart, but his design is by Gamble
Name:
Atticus
Species:
Canine
Preferences:
-Please take care of him.
-Please don't change his design/remove his scarf.
By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P25 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=230597
Revamp Lineart: http://xinsha.deviantart.com/art/Free-Running-Wolf-Base-170829125
Name:Flower
Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change her name unless you have another character with the same name.
Please PM me if you get her
By submitting this form, I, .•.Ɯσℓғ'ƨ Ƨσʋℓ.•., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P26 wrote:Image:
By Wesleydog | By Stripey | By Cria/Crayon |By Stripey |
Lineart used (if any):
By Me, design/image
Name:
N/A
Species:
Two-Head Cerberus
Preferences:
-Please keep him two headed, it was part of his charm
-Don't change his design please
-Keep him male, if you could <3
-Love and use him!

Kennel P29 wrote:Image: Image
x x
Lineart used (if any): Custom by Me
Name: Lukia
Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to remove hair as well. Keep him a male and some sort of canine. Feel free to change his name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. He was designed by Nuky 101

Kennel P30 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Original Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=227889
Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=624624
Name: Spring (Can be changed)
Species: Dog
Preferences:I'd like him/her to have a home somewhere, either on a character thread or on a character site. Please don't use this character as your fursona. The symbol on his back must stay, and feel free to add accessories!
By submitting this form, I, kittycatz, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P33 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 3
Old Image 2
Old Image
Extra image
Revamp Lineart: http://bigbadmusician.deviantart.com/favourites/43485039#/d53wv0o
Name: Sonia (Please don't change)
Species: Wolf/dog
Preferences: Don't change the name or gender. Please don't take away from the design and no changing it.
By submitting this form, I,Delecri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P36 wrote:Image:
You can't see the legs, but both of them match the tail, and all paws are white.
Lineart used (if any):
X
Name:
Aseira
Species:
Wolf/Wolf anthro
Preferences:
CAN'S -
Change name, species, and add accessories such as hair and the like.
CAN'T'S -
Change gender, design, or take credit for the design.
I'd also like to keep in touch with the winner, please.
IF YOU WIN AND YOU NO LONGER WANT THIS CHARACTER, PLEASE RETURN HER TO ME!
By submitting this form, I, Redemption, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P37 wrote:Image:
Lineart used :
viewtopic.php?t=624624#p14608427
Name:
You name him!
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
Please don't change his gender, you can name him what ever you want, you can change the breed, but it must remain canine. You can use him as your fursona/fursona's mate ect. Return to me if unwanted. please credit me if used for fursona.
By submitting this form, I, Ladybug53, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P38 wrote:b]Image:[/b] Image
x x x x
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=391956
Name: masukaredo
Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. She was designed by ellisia
By submitting this form, I, wolf blood song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P41 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Alternative Images
Original Lineart: By Spotty
Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=wolf+lineart&offset=24#/d48jmk9
Name: Paint
Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona/fursona's mate. No huge changes. May not change gender or name.
By submitting this form, I, Wolfy11, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P42 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Revamp Lineart: Mako-Zune's Free To Use Wolf Lineart
Name: Pastel
Species: German Shepherd x Wolf Hybrid [must stay]
Preferences:
Gender + Species must stay the same, please no removing or adding anything to her design ^^ Small accessories are okay and I would perfer if you kept her name Pastel
By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P43 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
None, but this was made and designed for me by mirrorlife
Revamp Lineart:
-Cat Base- by PuddingWaffles
Name:
Galaxia
Species:
Cat
Preferences:
That gender and species remain the same. That's it. c;
By submitting this form, I, Toxi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P44 wrote:Image:
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
The Royal Mirage's lineart
Revamp Lineart:
http://roneri.deviantart.com/art/Free-PSD-and-SAI-Feline-Lineart-vs-2-321685854
Name:
Mason
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
Species can change, accessories can be added. Please do not let him collect dust, no gender or name changes.
By submitting this form, I, {ƒireƒly} , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P46 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Revamp Lineart: http://roneri.deviantart.com/art/Free-PSD-and-SAI-Feline-Lineart-vs-2-321685854
Name: ~
Species: Lion
Preferences:
Changeable gender and name; please try to keep spieces. Do not remove any markings. You may remove wins/bandages. Can change gender too female, if you do, must remove mane...
By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P47 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
TheWolfGirl90's lines, which would be here.
Revamp Lineart:
http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/#/d1amhhb
Name:
Tyrelle
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
I prefer that you don't change his gender and species. You may add accessories to him. You may not change his design. I would also prefer you to change his name. Please love him and care for him and not let him collect dust.
If you do not want him anymore, send him back to me. Please PM me if you get him, and the form. Thanks ^^
By submitting this form, I, xoKorina, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P48 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used: Astar-Shadow's Fox-wolf lineart
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=24#/d1amhhb
Name: karli.
Species: -
Preferences: Please don't change anything. Maybe a few small accessories here and there.. but that's it. PM for extra art.
By submitting this form, I, Minnie:), agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P50 wrote: Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): I bought the lineart from Schneemaehne
Name: Chyna
Preferences: Don't change the species, and you may change the name. You can add accessories and little design edits.
By submitting this form, I, DisabledDinosaur, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P52 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=620974
Name: Tami (Can Change)
Preferences: You may change her name and make an anthro form of her. You may add small acessories like necklaces and such. I would not like you to let her gather dust, I would like to see some art of her.If at any point you don't want her, please send her back to me.
By submitting this form, I, TigressJaguiar, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P53 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): These are custom lines
Name: Ying
Preferences: You may change her name! But not the gender. I would like her to stay some type of canine, but she can shapeshift every now and then. You may add small design changes but please nothing to dramatic, I would like it to stay the same for the most part. You may add accessories, but please dont over do it. Her blue crystal necklace must stay though. I would like her to stay on some type of character thread. Please love her and take care of her!<3
By submitting this form, I, ~Jackie~, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P54 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
viewtopic.php?t=624624
Name:
Aurora Borealis
Species:
Wolf
Preferences:
-Please PM me your forms, I'd like to see them (:
-Please keep a canine.
-Can't be a Fursona, Fursona's mate, sibling, cousin, etc.
-Name and Gender CAN change.
-Design MUST stay the same.
-Minor accessories can be added.
-Please put into a character thread/site, and please use and love him/her.
By submitting this form, I, Pooka135, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P56 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
viewtopic.php?t=319924

Name:
Winner can decide.

Species:
Wolf

Preferences:
Do basically anything with her; accessory adds, accessory removes, gender changes, etc. Just please use her.

By submitting this form, I, {ƒireƒly} , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P57 wrote:Image:
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=475148
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d1svf13
Name:Coco
Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change her name unless you have another character with the same name.
By submitting this form, I, .•.Ɯσℓғ'ƨ Ƨσʋℓ.•., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P58 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): This Line-Art
Name: No Name (please change)
Preferences: Please take good care of her. Use her as your fursona or just a charrie, doesn't matter. NO design changes. No gender changes.
By submitting this form, I, JaynzLOL, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P59 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 4
Old Image 3
Old Image 2
Old Image
Name: Kato
Species: He's a fox. An emo fox.
Preferences: You can make minor edits to him, but just don't make him so changed up that I can't remember who he is. Do NOT make him your fursona. You can make him your fursona's mate,but not your fursona. Please don't change his name,please ovo
By submitting this form, I, EmoKittyKat, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P60 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Name: Floffy (For my Sake! Please Please PLEASE change this)
Species: Wolf Mix
Preferences:
-No Design changes please, Small accessories are welcome. Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc.
-Use this character, Get art for them, Please don't let them collect dust. :3
By submitting this form, I, Cadycatt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P61 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=jackal+lineart#/d2revyz
Name: SkyLine
Species: Jackel
Preferences:
Gender & Species must stay the same :3 Minor design edits allowed, and name can change but I would perfer if not if you would like any changes please PM me after you have won her. Nothing can be removed except the bracelets.

By submitting this form, I, SweetCorgi, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P63 wrote: Image: Image
Lineart used (if any):
Preferences: Don't change the species, and you can edit the design.

Kennel P64 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): These are custom lines
Name: Breezy
Preferences: Please keep her some type of canine. Name and gender may be changed. You made add to her design, but please don't take anything away from it. I would like it if you kept her colors natural (shades of gray/white/black). You made add accserories.
Also I have some art of her! So if you adopt her, you can contact me, and I'll give it to you! :3

Kennel P65 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): My Own
Revamp Lineart: X
Name: The Dawn Wolf (Dawnn)
Preferences: You can't change the name or gender. You MAY change her form, like making an antro form of her, but keep her base form a wolf. Please don't just let her sit there gathering dust, I would like to see some art of her. If at any point you don't want her, please send her back to me.
By submitting this form, I, TigressJaguiar, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P66 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any):
Species: Horse
Preferences: Don't change the species and don't edit the design.

Kennel P68 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=156774
Name: Gause
Species: Cat
Preferences: Species and name are changeable and so is gender. Use him. Love him, and he may mate/breed. Not your fursona, fursona pup, mate, or any of the sort. Please don't give him away. If he has pups, I'd love to see them. ^^
By submitting this form, I, Joy, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P69 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Alternative Image
Lineart used (if any): Lineart
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d4gx4zs
Name: Stellar Skye
Species: Lioness
Preferences: Species and name are changeable and so is gender. Use him. Love him, and he may mate/breed. Not your fursona, fursona pup, mate, or any of the sort. Please don't give him away. If he has pups, I'd love to see them. ^^
By submitting this form, I, Joy, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P70 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Alternative Image
Name:Brandi (Can be changed)
Species:Fox,Wolf thing....
Preferences:
-No Design changes please, Small acesories are welcome. Bracelets, Necklaces, Etc.
-Use this character, Get art for them, Please don't let them collect dust. :3
By submitting this form, I, Rocky~Road,agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P71 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any):
Species: Horse
Preferences: Don't change the species and edit the design

Kennel P72 wrote:Image:Image
Old image
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=358715
Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=163488
Name:Love Heart (or LH)
Species:cat
Preferences:
you can:
change design a little bit
change name
Change gender
add items
use it to your fursona or character =)
By submitting this form, I, Haddoock, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P76 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
Name: Wine
Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. After won, PM me for her art she has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P77 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=678974
Name:Dario
Preferences:Can't be your fursona,but can be your fursona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change his name unless you have another character with the same name.
Please PM me if you get him

Kennel P78 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): [Magical Horse Lines]
Name: None
Species: Kelpie
Preferences: Not your fursona, not related to your fursona, name and gender are up to applicants, no changing the design
By submitting this form, I, [<3Fenris<3], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P84 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 3
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): Here
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817?offset=0#/d2sfcod
Name: Pavlov's Daughter
Species: --
Preferences: Name and gender can change. Decide on a specific species for yourself. Keep her on a character thread or site. Return her to me if you no longer want her. And just love her. c:
By submitting this form, I, BlissfulFarrago, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P85 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): http://shibakisses.deviantart.com/favou ... 9#/d3fux6y
Name: Oops
Species: Bobcat
Preferences: No design changes and MINOR accessories allowed. Credit applefiend for the design. Keep a bobcat and gender, feel free to change the name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate
By submitting this form, I, Wolf Blood Song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P86 wrote:Image:
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=124908
Name: Cressida (Can Change)
Species: Mythical Big Cat of some sort.
Preferences:
*Keep species relatively the same.
*Minor design changes such as accessories may be added.
*Keep in a character thread.
By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P87 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): Click~
(Design by Lirrie)
Name: Miya (Can be Changed)
Species: Bobcat (Can be Changed (See Below))
Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep her species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of her. If no longer wanted, please return here.
Please upload image to your own server.
By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P93 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=391956
Name: Radi (Can change)
Species: Dog or Wolf (Cannot change)
Preferences: Please use him often, dont just leave him in the dust~
By submitting this form, I, L Lawleit *Skrea*, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P94 wrote:Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
(Design by rebeccashe)
Name: Belle (Can be Changed)
Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep her species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of her. If no longer wanted, please return here.
By submitting this form, I, TessaKitty, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P95 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
(Design by Bunneh<3)
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/favourites/38916817#/d4s5v7v
Name: Ghost (Can be Changed)
Preferences: No major design changes, minor accessories okay. Please keep his species some sort of large cat, and be sure to take good care of him. If no longer wanted, please return here.

Kennel P97 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=358715
Species: House cat
Preferences:
-Not related to your fursona (Friend is fine, nothing else.)
-Minor design changes are permitted, but PM me about it first.
-A few accesories are okay, dont go overboard.
-Love her <3
By submitting this form, I, Fey, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.[/color]

Kennel P98 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): TWG90's Lineart
Revamp Lineart: http://spiritedflight.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=24#/d3he9dm
Name: Shreya
Preferences:
I don't want any design changes. Add all the accessories you like. Please, keep her female, but you can change her name.
I require that you PM me your winning form.

Old Image
Name Calia
Preferences:
She MUST go with Shreya, her sister. I don't care about her name, but I would like for her to stay female, and to keep her design. Add any accessorized.
YOU MUST PM ME YOUR WINNING FORM.

By submitting this form, I, Zalaika, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P99 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
X

Name:
Pumpkin

Species:
Canine

Preferences:
Just love her & please tell me if you win her!
No changes on the design though!

By submitting this form, I, s n o w f l a k e s, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
Last edited by Desmond on Sat May 10, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed May 07, 2014 8:57 am

See previous post.
Kennel P100 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
X

Name:
Truffle

Species:
Canine

Preferences:

By submitting this form, I, s n o w f l a k e s, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
[/size]
P101 wrote:Image
Lineart used (if any):
By Blockbeap
Name:
Typhoon.
Species:
Bernese Mountain Dog/Red Wolf hybrid.
Preferences:
Keep the gender and species. It would be cool if you kept the name, but if you don't like it, you don't have to. MINOR accessories can be added. No taking away the accessories already there. No design alterations. You may not resell or retrade him - If you do not want him, return him to the PoH. Love him. Don't let him collect dust. Get art of him, write a story - Whatever.
By submitting this form, I, verified., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P103 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): This one.
Revamp Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=winged+wolf+lineart#/d30bpfg
Name: Mirage
Species: Winged wolf (Changeable)
Preferences: I'd prefer the name and gender to stay, though they are changeable. Please give her a good home and don't let her gather dust. Return if not wanted.
By submitting this form, I, Summerflow, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P104 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):Spotty's
viewtopic.php?t=155563

Name:Dominik
Species:Three tailed wolf
Preferences:The X glows in the dark,please don't change that.
By submitting this form, I, ⓀⓐⓉⓐⓇⓘⓃⓐ ⓉⓗⒺ ⒸⓡⒶⓩⓎ, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P107 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): My own
Revamp Lineart: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=105323
Name: Mrs.SexyPants { please change XD }
Species: Welsh Corgi. { cardigan or pembroke }
Preferences: must stay Corgi. Other than that love her, take care of her and give her a welcoming home.

Return to POH if unwanted. Design Changes? PM me! Not related to your fursona in anyway. Not your fursona.
By submitting this form, I, Corgi., agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P108 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
viewtopic.php?t=520877

Name:
Ally

Species:
Russian Borzoi Dog

Preferences:
Love her, keep her, please no marking, gender, name, or species changes.

Kennel P111 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Bean.
Species: Quarter Horse.
Preferences: No design or species changes. Don't let him gather dust- gender & name may be changed.
By submitting this form, I, Ikaaaaaaaaa, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P113 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=778794
Lineart used (if any): Spotty's Lines
Name: Cricket [can be changed]
Species: Wolf, or any oter. :/
Preferences: Not much;
-Don't change his/her design, you can only add a couple things
-He/She should not be a fursona at all
-Give him/her a good home, please
By submitting this form, I, Blaise, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P116 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): N/A
Name: Kumo
Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. After won, PM me for her art she has. Credit Moggy for the design. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

Kennel P117 wrote:Image:
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=678974
Name:Ninna

Kennel P118 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=368491&size=large&format=auto&rev=4
Name: pInk
Species: wolf
Preferences: Please keep name, and gender. Also keep the design, you may add little accessories, (bracelet, necklace, etc.)
By submitting this form, I, hdroan , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P121 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
This lineart by Cougar28.

Name:
Enyir

Species:
Wolf

Preferences:
• Keep his name, gender, and species
• Do not use the picture anywhere without visible (no tiny writing) credit to me for the design.
• Please don't change his design. However you could add hair, jewelery, etc.
• Don't give him away! Keep him forever!

By submitting this form, I, Redemption, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P122 wrote:Image:

Lineart used (if any):
X

Name:
. . . . . .

Species:
Canine

Preferences:

Kennel P124 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
None.
Name:
Doshia.
Species:
Canine.
Preferences:
Keep species please.
Keep gender please.
May change name.
By submitting this form, I, Veri, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P128 wrote:Image: Image
Name: Tint, but you may change that.
Species: Canine
Preferences:
Must have a home on a thread or website, not design changes, you may add accessories. Do not change species or gender.
By submitting this form, I, Featherfoomjinx, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P131 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): http://loveponi.deviantart.com/favourit ... 4#/d291shd
Name: Tyrone
Species: Demon Wolf
Preferences: No design changes + only MINOR accessories. Keep gender+species. After won, PM me for the art he has. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate

Kennel P132 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): None; my own art.
Name: N/A
Species:
Preferences: I really don't have any! If the nice people here think you're a fit owner, he's yours! Do what you want with him.
By submitting this form, I, Muffinette, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel P136 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): EmberWolf's
Name: Feferi
Preferences: Please keep her species a canie. Name can be changed. No design or acceserie changed. Please take good care of her and love her and use her. <3

Kennel F1 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Link for old full image
Lineart used (if any):
Revamp Lineart: viewtopic.php?t=786022
Name:
Preferences: Please do not make this creature a large species of owl. It is meant to be a smaller species; although I only listed "barn owl", other small owl species are also acceptable.

(Also, my apologies for the random marks - they're from my scanner, including the red one between its eyes)

By submitting this form, I, Tarantulatom, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F2 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): Here. I created an editable and used it
Name: Unnamed (please Change)
Species: Dragon Person (May change)
Preferences: That you may use as a Fursona. Go ahead and give her a history and stuff like that. But please, she is a WARRIOR and so she should not be a girly-girl. You can also make her in other forms or edit her design a little.

Kennel F4 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
(Lineart: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=ms+paint+friendly+dinosaur+lineart#/d2bf9gk)
Name: Velocity (Ugh, change it. xD)
Species: Velociraptor (Dinosaur, basically.)
Preferences: Give him a good home and don't let him go to waste. If you don't want him anymore, return him to this Adoption Agency, not any other. Minor design changes.
By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F6 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=644243
Name:Gold
Species:Snake
Preferences:Can't be your scalesona,but can be your scalesona's mate,no major revamps,adding new markings and items is OK,but don't remove old stuff,gender and species must stay,but can be made into a Anthro.Don't change his name unless you have another character with the same name.
Please PM me if you get him

Kennel F12 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=189368
Name: Ghost (Can Change)
Species: Dragon
Preferences: I would like to keep his/her design the same. You may change her form (like make him/her into a dragon person) but JUST in art. I would not like for this dragon to gather dust, and I would hope to see art of him/her. If at any point you don't want him/her send back to me.
Please PM me if you get him/her

Kennel F13 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image 2
Old Image
Name: Sineba (can change)
Species: Grey squirrel (can change), but she was attacked by crazed designers.
Preferences: Everything can change ^^
By submitting this form, I, Dombeef , agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F14 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): Couldn't find
Name: Scarlet (Can Change)
Species: Vampire Ferrit
Preferences: I would like for you to keep her design the same, you may add acessories, but not take any away. You may make her an anthro form, but keep her a ferrit. I would not like her to gather dust, so make art of her. If at any point you do not want her, send her back to me.
PM me if you get her.

Kennel F18 wrote:Image:Image
Old Image
Name: Mr. Fluffypants
Species: Rabbit
Preferences: =P
By submitting this form, I, *Aiedail*, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F21 wrote:Image: Image[the image will shrink in time]
Lineart used (if any): Art by me.
Name: Storm.
Species: Abbing.
Preferences: His name and gender can change, and minor accessories can be added, but nothing can be removed.
His species is from the future who is sent back to the past to fix something there to better assist the future [ie, warn them of a nuclear explosion]. Their names /always/ relate to what they were sent back in time to fix, along with their colors and markings. So your story must relate to something similar to this, as well as the name. If you having many troubles with this, PM me and I'll see if there's anything I can do about it.
By submitting this form, I, ❀ Xrae, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F22 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): Custom by -3B-
Name: Ibernia
Species: Coatimundi
Preferences: - Please do not make her your fursona or related to your fursona.
- Keep her a Coati, please.
- Love her.
- IF YOU WIN, SAVE IMAGES TO YOUR OWN SERVER.
By submitting this form, I, nepeta;, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F24 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Lineart used (if any): Nooo
Revamp Lineart: http://darkwolfyoukai.deviantart.com/#/d3jxq1y
Name: Sir Andilion
Species: Budgie
Preferences:
~Love him, okay? I made him but never got attached </3
~Please keep him avian, if not Budgie.
~He could be female, but I only see male |3
By submitting this form, I, NotMe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F26 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Name: Kilkone (PLEASE change)
Species: undecided, your decision.
Preferences:
Change the name. Any gender is ok. The name of spieces you can decide, but please keep its looks. Return back here if not wanted. Do keep its designs.
By submitting this form, I, Rebeccashe, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F28 wrote:[X]

Kennel F30 wrote:Image:
Lineart
Name: Hyruko (Can Change.)
Species: Thylacine (No Change.)
Preferences:
*Minor design changes allowed.
*Return to Ninjutsu or POH if no longer wanted.
*Keep in a character thread or site.
*Not your fursona/fursona's mate.
*Include how to pendent was obtained in story. (Preferred, not required.)

Kennel F32 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Alternative Image
Name: earth
Species:dragoin
Preferences:
By submitting this form, I, [odst-buck], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F34 wrote:Image:
Name: Bumpei (change if possible!)
Species: Jusgeh maniysuh (also known as jumsuh) (changeable)
Preferences:
---
Change nae if possible. Can change gender. Cannot change spieces looks, but can change spieces name. Dont let it collect dust please. thanks.

Kennel F37 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Link for full picture.
Lineart used (if any):
Name: --
Species: Octopus
Preferences: No design changes. Jewelry and held items may be added but nothing permanent on flesh.
By submitting this form, I, Tarantulatom, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F38 wrote:Image:
Bigger image
Lineart used (if any): --
Name: --
Species: Some sort of dragon
Preferences: Not to be used as a fursona. Gender is changable, species is not. Please invent a specific sort of dragon for him to be; he was designed as a sort of goat-dragon, but that doesn't matter. Keep him on a character thread or site, and don't edit the art. Love him! :3
By submitting this form, I, BlissfulFarrago, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F41 wrote:Image: Image
Old Image
Original Lineart used (if any): My own
Revamp Lineart: LA
Name: None
Species: Berazang, my own species. o3o
Preferences: Do Not change the species, cannot Be Fursona, etc. May add small accessories.
By submitting this form, I, Cadycatt, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F44 wrote:Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): http://thefluffehgryphon.deviantart.com/art/Gryph-Base-189524421?q=favby%3Abigbadmusician%2F10738165&qo=76
Name: Mr. Gradient Happy
Species: Gryphon
Preferences: Name and gender can change, species cannot. Accessories are fine as long as they would not be harming him. Please do not change the design. Love him~!
By submitting this form, I, Tiikeria, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F48 wrote:[X]

Kennel F49 wrote:Image
Lineart used (if any): Drawn by me
Name: Adopter Chooses
Species: Human
Preferences: All I ask if that you keep his hair and face, and keep him male and a human. Go crazy with his clothes, I don't care. XD Also, I ask you credit for the original design and cherish this character.
By submitting this form, I, ChaosHog, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

Kennel F52 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
My Own
Revamp Lineart:
viewtopic.php?t=752344
Name:
Falcon
Species:
Parakeet (Budgerigar or Budgie)
Preferences:
I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may remove the bandage on his wing if you wish. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Parakeet. Keep him Male and a parakeet, but you may change his name. Cannot be your feathersona but can be the mate of your feathersona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
PM me if you get him.

Kennel F53 wrote:Image:
Lineart used (if any):
My Own
Name:
Aquarius
Species:
Wolf/Dragon Squirrel Hybrid OR Dragon
Preferences:
I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may add scars and tatoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Wolf/Dragon Squirrel hybrid or dragon. Keep him Male, but you may change his name. Cannot be your fursona but can be the mate of your fursona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
PM me if you get him.

Kennel F54 wrote:Image:
Lineart used (if any):
My Own
Name:
Chatter "C"
Species:
Snake (You may pick a specific species of snake)
Preferences:
I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may and totoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much or add scars. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a snake. Keep him Male and his name must start with C. Cannot be your scalesona but can be the mate of your scalesona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
Chatter is a mute, so I would prefer that is worked into your story somewhere.
PM me if you get him.

Kennel F55 wrote:Image:
Old Image
Lineart used (if any):
My Own
Revamp Lineart:
Miakemi's Own
Name:
Jake
Species:
Flying Clownfish
Preferences:
I would like for you to keep his design the same, you may add acessories and make MINOR design changes. You may add scars and tatoos, but do not deviate from the original design too much. You may make him an anthro form, but keep him a Flying fish or clownfish. Keep him Male, but you may change his name. Cannot be your scalesona but can be the mate of your scalesona. I would prefer you give him a female mate if you do. I would not like him to gather dust, so make art of him. If at any point you do not want him, send him back to me.
PM me if you get him.

Kennel F56 wrote:b]Image:[/b] Image
Lineart used (if any): Mine
Name:Aqua
Species:Sea dog
Preferences: Please don't change her species, color, gender or design
By submitting this form, I, [NeonKittyKat], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
Last edited by Desmond on Sat May 10, 2014 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: CLOSED/D: OPEN]

Postby PFDC » Wed May 07, 2014 9:31 am

PFDC wrote:I am looking to donate Firenze
Image: URL=http://s990.photobucket.com/user/torakspackbrother/media/coloration%20and%20markings%20are%20copyrighted/image-2.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=412416
Name: Firenze
Preferences: all I ask is that he is taken care of
If you decide you don't want him after adopted ill take him back, I just have too many characters and need to lose my old ones
By submitting this form, I, PFDC, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: CLOSED/D: OPEN]

Postby Desmond » Wed May 07, 2014 9:42 am

PFDC wrote:
PFDC wrote:I am looking to donate Firenze
Image: URL=http://s990.photobucket.com/user/torakspackbrother/media/coloration%20and%20markings%20are%20copyrighted/image-2.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=412416
Name: Firenze
Preferences: all I ask is that he is taken care of
If you decide you don't want him after adopted ill take him back, I just have too many characters and need to lose my old ones
By submitting this form, I, PFDC, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch

POH is closing, no more donations are being accepted, sorry.
The above posts are me trying to get characters to their owners so the thread can peacefully go. ^^;

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PFDC » Wed May 07, 2014 10:30 am

No he was missed in the little archive I want him to be included if you do some mass adoptions or soenthin
Leaving CS
PFDC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed May 07, 2014 10:43 am

Ah, alright. xD

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Wed May 07, 2014 1:12 pm

I'd be interested in that sudden death round you mentioned. Splitz and Pastel would make really cute siblings/pairing. XD
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SSQM » Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

I'm with Mia. I'm interested in that sudden death round as well.
SSQM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me