Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN]

Postby CaptiveLegacy » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 pm

I am looking to donate...
Image:
Lineart used (if any):
Lineart by TBB + Maple (Qannekke on DA)
This lineart was made for me and only for my use ~
Name:
Stell
Species:
Horse
Preferences:
No preferences, just please give credit where credit is due ~
By submitting this form, I, carrie911, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch
--------------------------

hello! i'm currently in graduate school so sometimes
I get swarmed with work and cannot access cs as
much as I can! feel free to drop a pm if you want
to chat or have any questions, and if I haven't
responded please don't mind sending
me a reminder ✉ !!

myo's : open!
kalon site

--------------------------
signature art by _silentsiren_
CaptiveLegacy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:19 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:

Kennel number: P27
Name: Cikail
Breed: Winged "munchkin" ragdoll domestic cat

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
    Cik greatly appeals to me; like... a ferocious appeal that's making me ignore my self-imposed barrier. I have well over 200 characters - meaning, I really shouldn't adopt more. But, of course, I always have a place for every character my heart decides to attach itself to, and this is no exception.
    I'd treat Cik the way I treat all of my characters... with the love and respect that they deserve. I believe you know me well enough and I've written enough of these forms for you to know exactly what I do with my little buddies. <3

Personality:
    Observant. Cik notices sleights of hand, and he knows what many little gestures mean. This makes him an amazing guard-kitty, though he's often too caught up in watching to take action and alarm others to the motives of the one in question.
    Attention-Shunning. Cik hates to be noticed; it means he has to read through the little signs that one is perceiving him. These little signs often cover up those with larger implications, so he'd rather not be noticed at all.
    Loyal. ... To a fault. Though he hardly trusts anyone, Cik will stand by those that care for him and have "good" intentions until death... as long as they don't betray him, first.
    Graceful. Despite his short limbs, Cik is really rather graceful, socially and physically. He often covers missteps by pretending that he meant to say or do whatever caused him to slip, and somehow... he always ends up on top.
    Uncouth. When not trying to impress others, Cik's manners are absolutely appalling - not out of bad teaching or disinterest, but simply because he's too lazy to mind the stomachs of others.

Warm feather pillows. Soft, fluffy and warm? It's a bed. And Cik absolutely enjoys beds. He especially loves to burrow into the pillows until they nearly cover him, then spread his wings over the top like a little feathery blanket.
    Leather-bound books. The old leather smells amazing to Cik's perceptive nose... but more importantly, they're incredibly comfy and inconvenient for others to lay on.
    Tuna and cheese. Many cats love turkey or chicken. Cik adores a nice sloppy mix of tuna fish and cheddar and colby jack cheeses. Being a cat, a plate of his favorite food makes his whole week.
    Glittery objects. Is it shiny? Is it moving just ever-so-slightly so that it glitters in the light? IT IS TOY. Toys like this play to Cik's perceptiveness, which make them extra fun.

Dislikes:
    Cold surfaces. If it's not warm, or has little potential of being warm, it isn't a place to lay down or sit. Air conditioner grates and tile/concrete floors are shunned for their inability to hold heat where it's most desired.
    Being ignored. Cik knows the difference between not being perceived and not being acknowledged. Not being perceived is good; he likes it, since it allows him to observe. Not being acknowledged is an annoyance, and is an activity that is rarely forgiven.
    Any word referring to the property of size. One does not simply call Cik short. Or small. And calling him large is patronizing. Therefore, any adjective describing this property is rewarded with a glare, hiss, or scratch, depending on the severity of the offending word.
    Incompetence. Stupidity is not welcome near Cik. He doesn't appreciate it, even if it is merely an act.

History/Background:

Art:

Other: WIP. <3
I guess I'm writing casually today? I don't know my brain's mush and all is chaos. Sorry you have to read this, Octo!
Last edited by Desmond on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 pm

I am looking to donate...
Image: Image
Lineart used (if any): custom
Name: unnamed
Species: werewolf
Preferences: 1. may not trade/sell/give away, if no longer want please return to me.
2. no extreme design changes
3. i would greatly appreciate this not being a fursona or mate of a fursona, main is fine.
By submitting this form, I, Tripp, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
AreYouAWitch
please let me know in pm if my request is to much
Last edited by Tripp on Sun May 05, 2013 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Your preferences look quite alright to me, Tripp. c: Couple of them are pretty common rules around here~

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:30 pm

username ;; hello, hon! I'm albinny trancy,
but please, call me Al, Vinnie, or Trance. <3
it's a pleasure to see you again!

why do i want him? ;;

what will i do with him? ;;

use ;;

let's get to know this little fella...

WIP, Construction zone, wear your hardhat! <3
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zima. » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

I will soon apply for F29 or F42 C:
zima.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:37 am

3B, how many may we donate at a time? o3o
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 am

Briar Rose wrote:3B, how many may we donate at a time? o3o

As many as you want, within reason. ^^; Donating something like twenty or fifty at a time or something like that would probably kill me when I go to update the kennels. xD

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Briar Rose » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am

Got it. Less than twenty. 19 it is ;D

I just have lots of characters I want to downsize on and I think if they get adopted here they will be popular and lots of work will go into their adoption which is perfect.
Briar Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:50 am

xDD

Yeah, that sounds like something I really should do as well~ They're quite welcome here. :3

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me