Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Code Drop!-

Postby Green Bus » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 112
Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It: Ashlea (ash-lay-ahh)

Reason You Want It: Ashlea is a truly stunning design. The fact that she has a natural design for the most part, and the small amount of cotton candy pink and cotton candy blue is simply beautiful. I am lacking characters, and I do believe that Ashlea will fit right in with my fursona. She's gorgeous, and I truly hope I win this cute little pup.

History/Background/Other:
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by Green Bus on Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Greeny :)

My Baby Girl Katrina Marie (Kat) was born on Friday, April 9, 2011 <3

I am only on CS now strictly for Characters, PMs, other important things, etc. I'm sorry, but a baby, a boyfriend, and a dog are a lot to handle. Maybe in a year or so I'll be on for good. Sorry for the inconvenience. :)

ImageImageImage

Green Bus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Updated #13, form list and revamps =3

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uqtubee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:11 pm

Pet's ID Tag:
No. 10
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Zorra [Love that name <3 It reminds me of Zelda's Zoras.]
Reason You Want It:
I have been wanting to try for her since last week, though I was trying for another character. Since the code drop, I thought I'd take on trying to get little Zorra. She is just so beautiful. I've also been wanting a zombie-type character, and as I have all my characters I vow to take good care of her. This would also be, most likely, my first character with a lavender-purple eye, which I adore lavender. I love the mummy white-like parts on her as well, so it'd be my first zombie-mummy cross cat, too, I guess? x3 I also just adore the design altogether, since it's so...unique.

For another reason, it also makes me think of the songs Ghosts and Thriller at the same time. But I suppose from the suggestive zombie-type look, as well as a ghost-like look it's just what naturally popped into my head. Scars are something that usually don't attract me, but in this design it just connected with a click. The connection I feel for this character is almost extra-ordinary and I'm in love. We just...click.
Personality;
Zorra is wary and withdrawn. She hardly talks to strangers, avoiding them the best way possible. Her wariness makes her so shy she never speaks at all if a stranger speaks to her, though she is lonely deep down. It's almost like she has a disorder, but it's just the way her personality has shaped her. It may be because she was emotionally and physically scarred by what happened in her life, mostly in her kitten-hood days but also in the adult-hood days. She struggles with it, but she can't find the heart to ever fully trust a person if at all. She thinks they may hurt her one way or another, no matter what they say or do to prove they won't.

Though extremely wary, she still makes attempts to scare people in the dead of a 12 am witching hour or a 3 am haunting hour. She only ever does it if she swallows her fear and shyness enough to step out into the world of social communication. She mainly scares humans, which does not bother her much to do as she is a cat. From her scars and frightening looks, she usually manages to scare them away. She enjoys it, probably due to the fact she is a zombie cat. Rarely does she make vital attempts to scare other animals, fearing their contact.

Since she is now dead, Zorra is an excellent fighter with supernatural senses. She can hear someone coming up behind her, even if they are so quiet they don't make a move. This is because she feels their energy reeling off. Though she was a good fighter when she was alive, it wasn't good enough to save her from a brutal death. Her senses weren't even as good as they are now, but she was alive then. Either way, Zorra doesn't have to worry about much, since she is, after all, already dead. She can't be harmed, and if she is it just heals away. As for food, she can survive at max 6 months without food, usually feeding off a dead human carcass.

Likes;
-Being alone, mostly
-Scaring humans
-Midnight and 3 am
-Having fun
-Standing up for opinions and fighting for them
-Music, any song that appeals to her

Dislikes;
-The news
-Being with other animals
-Day-time
-Losing a battle
-Low self-esteem
-Fleeing

History;
It all has to start in a beginning...
...the hourglass called time begins the second one being is born...
...but it is their timer, not another's...
...they all have separate times to live and to die...

I was one of two in my mother's litter. She was sweet and gentle, and my father protected and cared for us. My sister, Zwalla, always challenged me to play-fights which I won with ease. I was the strongest of the litter, but not as strong as I am now. Yet, my mother said she saw some extra-ordinary fate for me. A dark end, but a great fate. Somehow from their rumor spreads I had some kind of power, some kind of great power than anybody could imagine. All of it frightened me, it really did.

After about a month or so of the rumor spreading, we were alone on a dark, cool night. The Moon and stars shined brightly. My mother, father, and sister were all home and I was, victoriously, winning a match of wrestling with Zwalla. Triumphant when Zwalla squeaked, "Retreat!" I beamed brightly. There was a crunch of leaves at the front of our den, which was an underground hole. I saw a shadow flicker in out of the corner of my eye. I knew my father had been sitting outside, so I thought he was coming back from guarding the den. I gave a flick of my tail and a nod in polite greeting, a sign of manners.

More shadows filed in, many of them. I wondered if father had brought friends, but I winced at their foul smell. Suddenly, some sixth sense I'd always had reeled in and I knew something--these cats weren't father or his friends. They were evil. Stuck in my senses, I heard a shriek and a hiss. I blinked away my senses and frozen, seeing my mother had jumped in front of Zwalla and I. She was defending us with a motherly passion, but she was struggling from an injury she had recently acquired from a hunting expedition with my father.

"Seth! Seth! Please, where are you?!" My mother yowled, calling for my father.

One of the shadows spoke, taking a swipe at mother's injured leg which she flinched. "He's dead," the shadow of the cat sneered.

My eyes widened. No. No... No! my thoughts screamed at me. I was in rage instantly yet sad. I felt sick at the same time, still frozen to the spot, this time by shock. I jumped out of it when my mother let out an agonized wail. The shadows, the cats, they were attacking quickly. Plus, there were many of them. Zwalla pressed into me, frightened as well. I swiped my tail around my little sister and pulled her behind me. "Stay back, Zwalla."

At that moment, my mother couldn't protect her beloved kits anymore and fell to the floor in defeat. Our cherished mother was dead. I blinked back tears and fluffed out my fur. I arched my back and hissed when the cats advanced. My sleek white fur stood out horribly in the dark, though Zwalla was almost hidden with her fluffy gray fur. The moon was shining in, exposing us both, though. "Run, Zwalla," I whispered.

When Zwalla nodded and dove toward a break in the line, two cats blocked her path and stalked toward her as well. I had to save Zwalla, for my mother. She was my sister. I let out a yowl and dove in front of Zwalla protectively, back arched. My claws clicked on the floor vaguely as they slid out of their sockets. I already knew what they wanted. They wanted my family killed, so I'd be forced to join their group out of despair. Even though it was crashing through me like waves, I knew what my mother and father would have wanted. For me to save Zwalla, and possibly, myself.

There had to be a way out. My eyes darted back and forth as the cats closed in. I spotted a break and grabbed Zwalla's scruff. Don't stop, just run. a wisdom deep down spoke. I took heed to the advice. Darting up to the break in the like, I leaped between two of the large toms and ran. Zwalla swung in my grasp, in shock to her parents' deaths, but pressed into my fur.

Years pass...
...the hourglass called time has always been draining on and on...

The years that passed were eternities for me. I fended for myself and Zwalla for some time and avoided the evil group of cats looking to now, rather than offer for me to join their group, kill me. They killed Zwalla, though I fought my hardest with all my will. I ran away as far as I could. When I lost them, I had taken shelter and sobbed my heart out so much there were dark lines down my cheeks. They had scratched my nose during the encounter, leaving a small scar that was visible. I tried to wear it proudly, but for months I ended up crying over it.

I was always on the road lately, simply stopping at any empty den when I was rid of the stupid group of cats. I had great despise for them by now. They had killed my family. My mother, my father, and my sister. But something told me it was almost the fateful ending for me and a new beginning. But for all my loneliness, the beginning would be just as bad, only without the chases, with a renewed sense of hope and peace awakened in me. A feeling of being complete, being new, being..fulfilled. My journey was almost fulfilled, almost complete.

And I was right. About three months later, resting by a tree and watching the night sky, I actually felt peace. It felt like I could actually fly into this new life I'd been thinking was coming the past month or so. I breathed in the cool air and it didn't surprise me when a twig cracked behind me. I turned and smelled only one. Just as I turned, I was slammed into the tree. A snarl and a flash of eyes bleeding through the dark of the night. Not bleeding, but gleaming. The leader. Why alone, though?

I fought bravely against it, and he scratched my eye and side, which would leave large scars in my afterlife. Somehow, he missed scratching over my oddly black eye. As valiantly as I fought, I was felled by him and killed. It was a long battle, but we fought until I had no more fight nor will or strength left to try. So I gave up and gave in.

And the hourglass runs dry...
...yet it comes back to life...

Somehow, what seemed like more than an eternity of light-years, I flicked my eyes open. The enemy was gone. I was..alive. But I died. I thought, gasping as I had a flashback. There had been a bright light I'd leaped for. Something had spoken to my heart, telling me I needed a chance for a renewed life back on Earth without my troubles. A life filled with hope and renewal, like I'd dreamed. I was granted it.

I glanced around at myself the best I could. My fur was a rotting green-like color, almost moldy, but I shrugged it away. I still had some white on me, but not as much. I could feel the scars against my skin but they felt old. I winced when I could see my ribs off to the side without scars. From that point, I walked on my own for the rest of my days. This time I wasn't so hopeless and broken, though. I hoped, and I was happy, though lonely. But...every now and then, sometimes I feel a pelt brush against mine with a soft, loving purr, then it will whisper something to me.

I am proud of you, sister. We will walk together again soon. They have promised me it.
Most certainly, yes.

Permission;
Reserved - Deviantart - The Queen has been Laid to Rest

Mood; Happy!
Favorite Quote(s): "WHY, GOD, WHY. WE HAD A DEAL; LET THE OTHERS GROW OLD NOT ME ;__;" - Joey; Friends "The One Where They All Turn 30"
Actions; HG RP
Food/etc; N/A
Listening to; Shuffled list on iTunes.
Health; Healthy!
Other; RIP Sugarcube -- May 5th, 2007 - April 14, 2012.
I am inactive here at the moment, please shoot me an email at thedewgoesgreen@gmail.com if you want to see art of characters I bought from you/etc as I am working on plenty of art hence why I haven't had time to finish my character site.
uqtubee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:28 pm

<3
I'm so happy that so many old designs are suddenly getting so much interest =3 It makes me feel warm inside!

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iPawki » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I PMed Beanie and she gave me permission to go for #13 as just a cat, but if she changes her mind or what-not then I can probably change my form :3

Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Sooki

Reason You Want It:
I've been in love with her design for a long time, actually, just never really got the time to write her form and all (and I'm actually not the greatest fan of chickens :s). Anyway, I really like her simple, plushie look and her design is really wonderful. I find that she's rather unique compared to some other characters-- she has bright colors but they don't strike as 'amg, I'm a sparklewolf cat' as the colors blend together nicely. I promise that if I get her I will get her some art, even if not constantly.

Sooki had really started off as a piece of schoolwork, an assignment given to a small girl for art class.
Assemble an animal with recyclable materials, paint it, turn it in.

The directions had been simple, and labeled onto a small sheet of paper. Once home, the girl worked on her animal-- upon reflection, she chose a cat, after her real cat, Mittens, who was a petite tabby with large, green eyes.

The child was a real artist; she was told so every day.
It didn't take long for the animal to be completed, but the girl still felt as though something was missing. The girl fell in love with her creation-- she knew that the lack of life left Sooki, as she called it, incomplete.

Sooki is, truthfully, genderless and ageless, but prefers to be referred to as a 'she'. The girl, of course, could never bring her to life, but strangely enough Sooki could still converse leisurely with Mittens.

And to the girl, Sooki was that rare, beautiful gift of recycling.

Last edited by iPawki on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
iPawki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeafArtist_BabyYoda » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 am

ChristianBear295 wrote:Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Rohan

Reason You Want It:
The donater did not say if he could be a fursona or fursona's mate... He seems to be perfect for Flicka, my fursona! I have been looking forever for a mate for Flicka! And yes, I truly L-O-V-E horses!!!!!!

I'm galloping away, away, away from danger! The lion attacked my herd and all were killed, including my mother. The lion is chasing me! I kept galloping, galloping and the lion is falling behind. When I finally lost him, I was so exhausted. There was a calm river nearby. When I arrived there, I took long slurps. When I was done, I was tired and sleepy, I took a nap. When I woke up, there was a beautiful mare. I realized, I had no family left. I decided to walk up. "Hello, beautiful. My name is Rohan. What's yours?" I said. "Hi, my name is Flicka. You are so handsome." The mare said. We chatted for a while and decided to go for a walk together. After the long walk, we got tired and decided to go back for the river. After we got a drink, we decided to be married. And we have been together ever since.

I got permission from HallowedAngel for to adopt this creature.

Did I get him? It's already been code drop time.
DeafArtist_BabyYoda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 am

Check the last code-drop and you'll know. If you didn't get it yet, you'll have next code-drop which is this weekend.

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DeafArtist_BabyYoda » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

Nawee wrote:Check the last code-drop and you'll know. If you didn't get it yet, you'll have next code-drop which is this weekend.

Oh, okay. Thanks for pointing that out. :)
DeafArtist_BabyYoda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .lucy. » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:39 am

I edited my form for #67, it's finished now. :D
I also have a question. What is a revamp?
xxImage
xxx.x • english student • theater nerd •
xxxxxxxxxx • literature lover •
i am holibombing this christmas! enjoy c:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xhey! feel free to send me
xa pm if you wanna chat
xxxxxavatar credit
xxxxxcoding credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xfav ♫current readdreamie
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

.lucy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spotty » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:48 am

• t h o r o n • wrote:
I edited my form for #67, it's finished now. :D
I also have a question. What is a revamp?

A revamp is when someone makes a new picture for one of the characters up for adoption that has been here for a long time. Sometimes a new picture is all it takes to spark the intrest so that the character will get adopted^^.
Spotty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me