Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Adopts Open/Donats Closed-

Postby FallenFromStBarts » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 am

Pet's ID Tag: 106
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It: Heather
Reason You Want It: I had seen several pets I liked that were before her. When I got to her she stood out to me. I immediately knew that she was the one for me. Her design is very simple for me to draw and won't be hard for other arts I ask for of her. She seems to come to me like she is apart of me. I was thinking about her for a couple of days and new that she was the ONLY one. I even had a couple dreams where she was in it. She seemed to be calling to me. I joted down a drawing of her and i can see her come to life. I officially know that she is the one and only. I also noticed how her heart near her eye made her look even cuter than with out it. It is funny because I like to put a heart there near my eye also. In away we are the same.
History/Background/Other: She was born in the deep woods. She had a simple life style until the hunters killed her dad and mom. She ran away in fear and was abe to escape the hunters. She lived a hard life looking for places to run and hide from hunters. It was also hard to dodge the hunters that hunted from planes. In her later life she came into an area where hunters are not aloud to hunt. She had been a loner and was doing things on her own. She realized that she can't depend on herself and started looking for a pack that would accept her into their family.
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I promise from the bottom of my heart that I will forever take care of her!
Last edited by FallenFromStBarts on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello Sweeties~ I'm a college student looking to have a little fun in between classes and work. Pm me if you would like to role-play~

FallenFromStBarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:24 am

Amber, I suggest buffing that form up quite a bit. ;3
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FallenFromStBarts » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Ok thanks for telling me. I will edit as soon as possible. :3

Hello Sweeties~ I'm a college student looking to have a little fun in between classes and work. Pm me if you would like to role-play~

FallenFromStBarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeeLi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm terrible guys... I found a bunch of cat linearts I loved and wasted a whole day revamping cats XD
Sorry for giving you guys more work in putting these up! D: I just couldn't help myself...
I reluctantly revamped 'Tidal' against the preferences because s/he had gotten no love :(
There's a lot so it's up to the staff to pick and choose what ones they want to put up or not

Kennel number
Six
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Ten
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Thirteen
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Thirty-six
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Forty-three
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Forty-seven
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Kennel number
Sixty-one
Old image
Old Image
Revamp version

Where you got the lineart
All are by Aerius-the-Aireon on DA froma group template of cats <3
LeeLi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Wow Leeli, your revamp of the critter I adopted last week sparked my love for it and these revamps have totally put almost all of those kitties on my want list x__x *grabbey hands*
I totally love your last revamp - it has made me think now that it could be evil, yet before that idea never made it to my head. And now I'm absolutely in love with something I previously had no story or ideas for <3
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeeLi » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:34 pm

crazy cranky critter wrote:Wow Leeli, your revamp of the critter I adopted last week sparked my love for it and these revamps have totally put almost all of those kitties on my want list x__x *grabbey hands*
I totally love your last revamp - it has made me think now that it could be evil, yet before that idea never made it to my head. And now I'm absolutely in love with something I previously had no story or ideas for <3

Oh, was one already adopted out? Haha, sorry if it was but I'm glad you love it none the less <3
I love all the kittehs and want to adopt some myself but I'll let someone else love them
The lineart does wonders for them, it gives them much more personality which, like for you, sparks story ideas so more people have a go at adopting :3
I'm glad my revamps have done what I wish them to do, spark love and interest
LeeLi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawee » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:02 am

Those linearts are so adorable @_@ I love those revamps! Though there is two things bothering me...

First, 36 was just put up but I think I'll put a link to your revamp just under the original image. It's too adorable not too. As for Tidal, I'll ask the donor if they mind that we did a revamp, because their donation hasn't gotten any love.

I lurv 6 and 47 ^^

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeeLi » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am

Nawee wrote:Those linearts are so adorable @_@ I love those revamps! Though there is two things bothering me...

First, 36 was just put up but I think I'll put a link to your revamp just under the original image. It's too adorable not too. As for Tidal, I'll ask the donor if they mind that we did a revamp, because their donation hasn't gotten any love.

I lurv 6 and 47 ^^

Ahh, alright then ^^ I don't mind if it's put up or not and I'm fine with it just being extra art <3
Thank you for asking for me, I'm too lazy at times OTL
LeeLi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 am

Updated the revamps and the form list. Also added a little something to the credit section ;)

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aeire » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:06 am

I love what you did with #100! I might go for him later :)
I could be wrong, though.
Aeire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me