Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME AND ADOPT!]

Postby pacificcc » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 am

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number: P40

Name: Fendi

Breed: The biggest mutt ever.

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: His design should be the biggest reason, enough. Just look at it! All those awesome designs and colors that fit together perfectly. I could go on forever about it, but I'm trying to save some creativity for his personality and history. Anyway, what I like the most is how his design looks like some sort of animal print, which is something I can't resist in characters. He's just perfect, mkay? I'd add him to my character website, found here. I have a website because I'm a member on a ton of websites, all where I buy art for my characters through whatever currency they use. He's very friendly, and has no problem meeting new people.

Personality: Fendi is just about as happy-go-lucky as a dog can be. He's the type that shrugs off the bad things, and remembers the good. He's got a very good sense of humor, and laughs at everything. His happiness doesn't seem to run out somedays. He's optimistic, as you might've guessed, he looks for every ounce of good in every situation.

Likes: Making friends, sunny days, frisbees, chasing rabbits, normal dog stuff. Oh, and for some reason, he really, really likes blueberry pie, even if it stains his fur on his muzzle blue for a couple days.
Dislikes: Not much, he hates trains, they're too loud and scary. Super dark places are a no-no. Being hungry isn't exactly his favorite thing either.

History/Background: Fendi awoke from his name to his welcoming blanket by his family's small television. It wasn't fancy, or much, but it was good enough. His blanket was ripped and torn, surely it had seen better days. He'd had it since he was a little pup, when this family first took him in. It was a memory he could never forget.

It was raining, dark, damp, and cold. He'd been laying inside a tire propped up against an abandoned house for shelter. It'd be suffice for as long as he could remember, too. Eventually, water starting dripping in, making his already wet fur even more soaked. Letting out a shiver, he leaned his head outside, taking a look of the world outside of the small tire. Pouring rain, as he expected. Despite the weather, he took a few steps outside of it.

Art:
Other:
Last edited by pacificcc on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not online much. Click below if you wanna contact me. C;
pacificcc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Zero

Postby Auyn » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:16 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, and cuddle with forever....

Arathorn & Avakia

F28

Mortifinaeus H. Calabrei
(Mor-tie-fin-ae-yus H. Cal-a-bree)

Zero, Zucchini, Morti (by his mother only)

Kyrelios

ImageImage
I really want Zero because i immeadeitly loved his guy, with his medium grey pelt and the amazing markings that just stand out to you, in the beautiful shades of purple, white, and green. Beautiful palette, really! I will do anything in my power for him, like doing art, making plushies, writing stories, and even more. I truly love this guy and will do everything for him <3

My personality.... Hmmph, fine, but don't blame me if i sound vain.
Well, to start off with, i know that i'm very independent, as i was taught when i was young that i would not be able to depend on many. I knew that, and being smart, i began to separate myself from others, possibly a little too much. I became selfish and cruel, forcing others away from me. For, you see, i was quick to assume and i thought that when my mother said that i couldn't depend much on others, i thought she had meant that i couldn't get close or trust anyone. Boy, was i wrong. It's my fault entirely, with me being the stubborn Kyrelios i was, i never had the courage to put down my pride and just ask if i was doing anything wrong. It's not that i was too proud to notice, no, as i had noticed the sadness and the pity in my mother's eyes, along with slight traces of....fear. Oh, the sight of that terrified me, pained me even, but even then i would not turn to ask for guidance...
Later on, after i learned that i could trust others, i began to become more loyal, and i began to love each and everyone of my friends for who they were, and realizing that each one was unique and special in their own way. My mother may not have been alive to see me making new friends, but i know, deep down, that she would have been proud. I was then also still selfish and vain, as i had sometimes demanded much from my friends, asking for things left and right. Truthfully, i had not learned much from friendship, but i had enjoyed it entirely.
I was also quite stubborn, not allowing other's to call me by my given name. I demanded them to call me Zero, nothing else, and i would not listen to other's ideas of what they should call me. Heck, i would not even change my mind, even if i was wrong. I couldn't admit to others my ideas had flaws or faults, as i deemed myself perfect then, so i forced them to shut up and go with it. I always thought of myself amazing, and flawless, like the other Kyrelios, but i felt an emptiness inside of me, and i had not known what.
After our herd merged with another's, i met other Kyrelioses, and boy, i never knew there were so many with different personalities!
Ryuk, an outcast, somewhat, had the smallest spikes and the longest tail i had ever seen.

But i still love him.
We were the best of friends, doing everything together. Sure, we had our little fights, but we always made up, seconds after we were angry. I had found a friend i could trust, finally.
We had a great time, swimming and playing around, and strangely enough, he taught me how to love, and how to care for others when they needed me. Most of all, he taught me how to remove that stupid shell of mine. In return, i taught him how to stand up for himself, and how to be strong when he was down and upset.

I cannot explain my sadness when he had to leave. His herd left to go back, for they only came to ours while the food replenished. I knew that i would remember him forever, and i hope he does the same....

Well, enough of the past.
About the now.

Well, now, i live happy in my little cave den, with just myself for company. I know i should find a mate, but... none of the females are to my liking. I don't know if i ever will find a female, really.

Fruit- Okay, i know it's not our general favorite for food, but for some reason i like it. Not my fault.
My friends and family- Hey, i love them. Even though i might have been mean in the past, i think they like me too.
Swimming
Racing
Walks and going outside
Food- 8D

Normal people- I just hate how most Kyres want to be like them, following all the latest trends. What happened to originality?
Fatty meat- Ew. Why bother catching it?
Girls- Too girly for me, all fussing over which males have the best horns, fur, etc. Blegh
Bright colors- Hey, my purple and green are much more manly then the lame oranges and reds, and yellows. It's the color of grapes ID

Late spring- Birth
Autumn, age 0- First steps
Spring, age 1- Discovered love for fruit
Summer, age 3- Met Ryuk

Story:

The sky was the color of cat puke.

Zero grunted as he watch the sun set slowly, forcing the sky to turn this wretched color. It drove Zero mad, as it was the one color that stood out in his world of monochromatic colors, yet the one of the most putrid. According to him,

Last edited by Auyn on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Auyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anomaly. » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:27 pm

{EDIT: added photo and more to why I want her <3}
I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:

Name:
Aqulia
Breed:
Unicorn
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
Get art made, write stories, and poems. I absolutely love her!!! *0* she will be my first adopted character and the only one that I will rp and will play with my soon to be trio of dragons. I do keep all mythicals and plan on getting her a special someone. She will never feel neglected and will also be loved.
I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER!

Personality:
She is extremely strong minded and strong willed. She is stubborn and Quiet but will speak up for something she believes in. She likes to learn about things intricate. She is in love with the stars hence her name. She name is that of a stars. It means Eagle.
Being free but she also likes to be with her owner(me). She likes to talk about the stars and earth. She tries to teach the youngens about her knowledge. She ties to teach the females to be strong.
Dislikes:
She hates when people correct her or others pick fights with her. She also hates when her owner forces her to do something she doesnt want to do. Or act stupid. She hates that the most.
History/Background:
She was abused and neglected with her old owner. She was supposedly her Bestfriend. She didnt feel like it. She was forgotten about. She watched all the others get themselves painted but she never did. She finally got given to the pound. She laid in her stall and cried most nights as the moon casts shadows and frightened her. She missed the warmth of a loving owner until a girl named megan came along ans pet her.kindly while she looked her over. She couldlnt believe the connection she automaticly formed. Then megan took her home and gave her a comfy place to stay along with the friendly dragons that she lives with. One was smart like her. Another quiet she thought he had a little mental issue. Then abother female who was crazy . She was mean almost a cannibal.
Art:
I dont have any of her yet.
Other:
Her theme song is She wolf by david guetta ft sia.
Last edited by anomaly. on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
anomaly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jericho » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:42 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
Tahigo originates from Kennel P64.

This stunning wolf is known as Tahigo (ta-he-go),
but you may feel free to call him by his nickname Tahi (ta-he).
His spirit name is Tahigo Hendrigas Juano Ecarta.

Tahigo is a male.
Tahigo's DNA shows that he is a Mackenzie Valley Wolf otherwise known as Canis lupus occidentalis.

Tahigo has two personalities. He has one for Tahigo, his normal personality, and he has his spirit personality. These two personalities are both similar but have some differences that can change the way he acts to certain situations. Tahigo's normal personally is sweet and caring. He loves to play with the pups and goof around. He may even be seen as immature. When his spirit side takes control he is a whole new wolf. He is wise, calm, and seems older both mentally and physically. This is because his spirit side is ancient so it has a higher amount of knowledge and understanding of how the world works.
There is no peace without war,
there is no love without hate.
two sides of life,
two halves of a whole,
two hearts of one mind,
this is my story.

Tahigo slowly stalked along the forest edge, his eyes fixed on the prize before him. A deer buck stood in the meadow beside the forest, happily grazing on the lush green grass, completely unaware of Tahigo approaching paw steps. Finally the buck saw the massive wolf, but by then it was too late. Tahigo's powerful jaws clamped down on the buck's thick neck. The buck jumped back, trying to get away, but after a minute of fighting it fell to the ground with a dull thump. Tahigo's head lifted, releasing the motionless buck's neck and slowly licking his jaws. "Tahigo!" he heard a voice calling his name and quickly he picked up the buck in his jaws and began dragging it back to the den. A black wolf came to meet him half way, a low growl coming from it's throat. "Tahigo, how many time must I tell you? you are forbidden from leaving the den area! You could have been hurt or killed!" he wolf barked angrily at him. "Cheepe," Tahigo sighed dropping the buck once more and looking up at the older wolf, "I wanted to go hunting, Jethros wouldn't let me go with the hunting party." he snapped back. "Tahigo, I know you don't understand why right now but you need to stay at the den so you're safe. Wandering off could be hazardous!" Cheepe exclaimed but began helping Tahigo bring the buck to the den. Finally they arrived and dropping the buck Cheepe turned to Tahigo with a sigh, "I'm sorry for snapping at you, but you need to stay here where it is safe." he said quietly before turning and heading into the alpha den. "You need to stay here where it's safe..." Tahigo muttered, mimicking Cheepe's voice. "I should be allowed to hunt with the rest of the wolves." he muttered again dragging the deer to the kill pile. Normally the pack members were allowed on the hunting party after their second winter. Tahigo had well past his fourth winter and he hadn't been allowed on even one hunting party. The pack would not tell him why only 'it's not safe' or 'you could get hurt'. He didn't understand why wolves half his age were allowed to hunt and he wasn't. He was probably a better hunter than they were anyway!

●●●

Cheepe sighed and lay down next to the sleeping alpha female, Saranii. She woke with a moan and looked at him curiously. "What is it Cheepe?" she asked softly, gently grooming his fur with her tongue. Cheepe sighed, "Tahigo is getting restless. We should tell him why he cannot go with the other wolves... If we don't I'm afraid he will run off and be captured by the Nasari." he explained to the she-wolf. Saranii sighed, "Cheepe, we cannot risk his awakening so soon. The younger he is the harder it will be for him to recover afterward. We need him to have his strength." she said softly, resting her head on the male's paws. "I know...but at this rate he will be taken by the Nasari and forced to awaken which would probably kill him anyway." Cheepe sighed, gently licking Saranii's forehead. Saranii sighed, understanding his reasons for wanting to tell Tahigo, but her mind was still focused on the risks.

●●●

Tahigo lay outside the main den, his eyes watching the forest edge as he waited for the pack to return. He was tired of this routine. Get up in the morning, eat with the pack, groom the pack, watch the pack leave him to go hunting, wait all day for the pack to return, then go to bed. It was dull and annoying.

WIP

Tahigo in both minds loves good food, because a
tasteful deer after a hard day can always cheer him up. He loves the
beauty of the soft rains in the morning, and the flaming sunset in the
evening. He loves all the small surprises the world has to offer.

In Tahigo's normal personality he dislikes strict
wolves, probably because while in normal mind he is very
immature and crazy, and he dislikes rotten meat because
of the horrid smell it gives off. In his spirit personality he
dislikes anything immature and childish, and he dislikes wolves
that are 'blind' to the treasures of the world around them.

Enya - May it Be
I, Foxtrot55, would like Tahigo because I want to give this beautiful character a home he deserves. I can't bear to see him sitting in the kennels waiting for a new owner to come along and take him home. I want to be able to shower him with art drawn both by me and other people, and I want to give him the care he needs. He will be granted his own special page on my character website so his beauty can be displayed to the world, and I will treasure him as much as any other one of my characters.
Last edited by Jericho on Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Jericho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electriic » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Thank you guys so much for Jellybean, ah what a great night c:
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
Electriic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whoopsydaizy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, and adore...

Kennel number:
F7

Name:
Hunnah (similar to Hannah, and pronounced hun-ah) Kalvulcksi (pronounced call-valk-see)

Breed:
Tiger Centaur

Hunnah is a very beautiful, unique character - the design appeals to me greatly. And I greatly need more verity in my characters, I thought Hunnah would be the perfect one to set that balance in motion.

If I happen to win Hunnah, I'll (attempt) to draw her as much as I can, roleplay with her, adore her unique design, make her a character page, and if I can, make her back story much longer.

Personality:
Hunnah has no side - no good or evil, she makes up her own side, but does thieve is something appeals to her. If something brings her a great deal of happiness, she'll do it for her own selfish needs and wants. Even if it breaks that line, that most have morals in bedded in. Though, however, she does very well in reading people; and she often points out someones reason for doing something, anything if she feels it need be. Though not having her own personal desire or sense of 'good' or 'evil', she is very aware of what sets the two apart, and can tell to who to avoid, or use. WIP

Dislikes:
WIP

History/Background:
WIP

Art:
WIP

Other:
WIP
My trades are currently open!
I prioritize natural pets!
You may take 2 pets from any OMGS-C group a day!
whoopsydaizy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cass. » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 am

I'd like some critique!
    Username: Sailor.
    Number of character you're applying for: F7 | eff-seven
    Link to form: here c:
    Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM, please.
    I'd love it if someone could critic my form - please be as honest as possible, I really love this character. When I have previously asked for crit, the user that said they would never did send me a pm ^^;
critastic
cass.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix's Rebirth » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:08 am

I can take care of you, Sailor!
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
-Matthew 5: 4

Image Image Image

I never blamed you . . . not once.
-Aerith
Phoenix's Rebirth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jericho » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Question: Does your form for a character have to include "I am looking to adopt"? I see almost everyone has that but I have removed mine. Will I get ignored for not having it?
Jericho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Electriic » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:23 am

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:

Kennel number:

Name:
Ghost

Breed:
Bobcat

Why do you want this animal
When I first saw Ghost's design, I was a little overpowered. Sure, he's a fairly simple design but the revamp of him looking into your eyes was just so adorable. I instantly fell in love with Ghost, and his cute look c:

What will you do for it
I'll be putting Ghost into my character thread - once I get it back and running again. I'm going to also be drawing him equally as much as my other characters, and purchasing a lot of art of him as well.

Personality:

Dislikes:

History/Background:

Background:

History:

Art:

Other:

Last edited by Electriic on Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Electriic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me