Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons) Winners Announced

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Rehome of Multiple Characters (Kalons)

Postby lovestruck » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 am

Who are you trying out for? Camellia!
Username:

New Name:
(Optional)Gender:
What, or who are they willing to lay their life down for?
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:19 am

WIP

Who are you trying out for? Finnian
Username:
potions-master
New Name: Finnigan
(Optional)Gender: female
This is a raffle!

Who are you trying out for? Juyako!
Username:
potions-master
New Name : Ryuu
(Optional)Gender : Female
How do they feel about fighting?
She hates it. For her whole entire life, Ryuu has done nothing but fight. Both physically and mentally. She thought her owner had loved her, adopted her because she cared. But once she was in her new owner's custody, Ryuu was immediately thrown into what you call a ' Kalon Arena'. It is an illegal betting site, where people pit kalons against other kalons, betting on who would win. To her, it was more like a Kalon torture den. Before a fight, she would be kept in a musty old cell, injected with some weird drug that made her veins throb. She tried her best to win every single fight, delusioned that her owner still loved her and wanted to make her proud. That was when Ryuu was a mere kit. Now, she is a full grown kalon. She waits patiently in her dark cell every single day, not having the chance to see the sunlight due to the large number of requests to see her fight against others. Why, you may ask?
Ryuu has become the #1 strongest competitor in the whole arena. Other kalons fear her, they no longer dared to make conversation with her or go near her cell. She had long thrown away her humanity when her owner started whipping her whenever she lost a fight. Now all that is left of her is just a broken, empty shell.

Who are you trying out for? Scrappy!
Username:
potions-master
New Name: Apheous
(Optional)Gender:female
What do they regret? Do they even regret anything, at all?
Last edited by Potions-Master on Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sicknasty » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:44 am

who are you trying out for? adonis!
username:
sicknasty
new name:
alasdair
how do they feel about their family?
family isn't always easy.
growing up in a nuclear family of two parents and two kids, al never pictured himself becoming alasdair stewart: part time cashier, full time worrier, hardworking single dad. what remains of his family now isn't quite what he would have chosen. but family means jesse, and he wouldn't change jesse for the world.
trying to keep up with a rebellious, impetuous teenage boy certainly isn't easy, but alasdair does his best - working extra shifts at the supermarket to sustain them and keep his boy in the branded clothes he apparently needs desperately, at ungodly hours so that he can be home for his son when he can.
the kid's rarely home, though - with the new friends he always seems to be meeting, he's in and out of the flat like it's nothing more than a hotel for him to get bed and board. when he's at home, and in a good mood, it's all worth it - al lives for the times when his son's snarky disguise slips and his baby boy is back again, watching their favourite shows with him and pestering him with wild plans of building a skateboard ramp or moving to florida.
inevitably, it all changes. the good times never last.
in moments, it's like the whole world has flipped on its axis - the playful kid turns into the angry teenager, full of resentment and vicious sarcasm. "what do you even do all day? why can't you get a real job?"
and of course, alisdair can't stand up for himself, turning back into the sniveling kid he's always been. stumbling over apologies and endless excuses, empty promises that things will change when he knows they never will. it always ends the same way - the door slamming shut loud enough to wake the neighbors, alisdair left sitting in an empty kitchen wondering where he went wrong, how he failed as a father, where his son has gone to sulk away the guilt. in the morning, he'll be back, unapologetic and unforthcoming on wherever he's been. the loving son will return later.
one day, jesse doesn't come home.
al waits until noon, telling himself that it's all right, jesse just took longer than usual to cool off, he'll be back soon and they'll eat lunch and everything will be back to normal. when the soup is stone cold and the spare keys still have not turned in the lock, he goes to the police. they hear that jesse is eighteen, that he left after a fight with his father, and they write it off - just another teenage runaway. no use looking for him. they don't understand alisdair's desperate pleas - "but he always comes back! why would he go - where would he go?"
sent home with an unconcerned pat on the back, he sits in shock. his son wouldn't leave him. his son wouldn't run away. so someone must have taken him. and alasdair is determined to get him back.
Last edited by sicknasty on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CowsgoHehe » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:50 am

Who are you trying out for? Toyotami, King of Jokers!
Username:
CowsgoHehe
New Name: Lotus
(Optional)Gender: Female
Poem they have written:

I sat by the pond
Cold mist overhead
And how I longed
To be taken back to when

I was younger
When I still had my
Sister

Regret fills my heart
And streams of
Cold, sad, tears
Fall

There was a time
Before these scars
A time when I fought
And before that

A time when I had a sister
Named Winter

The pretty one
The smart one
The better one
They all said

Winter was the better twin
And I was forgotten

My heart turned to ice
And envy I became
There was no end to my hate
And fury I felt day and night

So I signed an agreement
One day during a war between the realms
A agreement that meant Winter would no longer be the favorite
And I would be

I didn't know that meant death

I sat in front of the black coffin
A single red rose lay atop
Winter
The pretty one
The smart one
The better one

Tears streamed down my face
For I knew it was me who had caused this

And everyday I sit beside her
Telling her I'm sorry
Telling her the day's news

Hoping that maybe
Just maybe

She can hear me
That she will forgive me
That one day I'll join her
And that guilt will be finally gone.
hi :)

CowsgoHehe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:19 am

Who are you trying out for? Ezohiko!
Username:
Albino_
New Name: Ezohiko
(Optional)Gender: female
Max limit of 2,500 words, and 15 art pieces.

The Robotic Kalon

It was 2017 when Ezohiko was made, she was pieced together by metal and screws. She was made to guard the livestock so no predators would get them.. But that all changed when there was a mishap.. Ezohiko got programmed differently. She felt emotions, had feelings and she was very cautious of things. They didn't know that this robotic Kalon had feelings, for they simply put her out with the livestock as a protector from other animals. Ezohiko was standing guard every night and every day, in rain, snow, sunshine and thunderstorms. She wasnt suplose to be cold.. But she was, she wasn't suppose to talk, but someone programmed her to speak. And she just found her voice.

She walked around the huge pasture "h-hello?" She said shivering as she heard a branch break. She instantly looked over to where the tree line came in view. She lowered herself to the ground as she got ready to attack. But something stopped her.. Something shiny was on the creatures tail, a shine! Just like her! She quickly raced to the fence line as she looked out into the tree line "who are you?" Ezohiko asked as the other kalon smiled "I am Rolex, another robotic kalon" Rolex answered "wanna come see the other kalons? That are like you?" He asked as Ezohiko nodded "yes! But how do I get out?" She asked and Rolex smiled "just jump it" he said before Ezohiko stood back and ran and she cleared the fence! She smiled a huge smile, "follow me" Rolex said as Ezohiko followed. And a friendship was formed, but little did she know.. She fell asleep and it was all a dream.

Playlist

shallow
Faith when i fall
i wont give up
Wild one

Who are you trying out for? Morpheus!
Username:
Albino_
New Name: Morpheus
(Optional)Gender: male
Who is behind the mask?
Behind the mask is an evil and scarred Morpheus, he hates how he looks and he has only 1 eye and the other eye is scarred. He does his best to try and get his self esteem up, but it hasn't been working. He is pure evil because of this, he doesn't like the way perfect kalons look, he doesn't like how everyone can be so perfect.. Yet here he is.. Not perfect, or so he thinks

Who are you trying out for? Hercules!
Username:
Albino_
New Name: Hercules
(Optional)Gender: Male
Who is their idol?
Their idol is Gabriel Iglesias, for he is a comedian and Hercules wants to be a comedian. He loves to watch Fluffy when he's on TV.
Last edited by Albino_ on Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:07 am

Who are you trying out for? Adonis!
Username: Nikolina
New Name: Alistair/Lost soul (lost soul that took over Alistair's body since the "original" Alistair died)
How do they feel about their family?
There existed a void.
So big, so vast.

But this void was filled with lights, billions of them, each brighter than the other.
Sometimes they would broke to pieces, disappearing, dying.

And then there was us. We were nothing.
Our memories screaming, begging to be heard by our ears, but we were deaf.

Sometimes, we stole pieces of broken, dead lights, trying to become the light ourselves,
but we were selfish, thousands of us grabbing pieces that grew dimmer and dimmer.

And then, one of us would succeed, becoming light itself.

That was our goal, our only goal,
get the light,
hold it with all of your being,
and beg to become one.

I however, liked to observe the lights,
studying them,
seeing how they interacted with each other,
sometimes growing brighter or dimmer.

I followed two lights,
I got to recognize them, among millions of lights, I could tell these two apart.
I started to feel.
Happiness.
Joy.
Trust.
I began to hear, first their laughter, soon their whispers.

“I love you.” One would say to other, shining bright.
I began to understand.

After some time, appeared one more light, tiny, like a speck of dust,
I felt its first breath within my core, its first cry and laugh.

I watched as it grew bigger and brighter, walking along the two lights.
Trust.
Pride.
Content.

But one day, the small light started growing weak, I felt the two lights’ cries, felt their love, trying to comfort each other.

Small light grew bigger still, but it was so dim, always barely visible.
Small light grew angry, it would cry, weep, scream, ask why.
Why.
The two lights cried too, but never near the little one.
Fear.
Helplessness.
Numbness.

One day small light ran away, so far, I followed it.
Falling down.
Fear, pain, a cry.

Then nothing.
Emptiness.

It broke.
Gone.

The rest of us were here soon,
grabbing its dead pieces away.
It was wrong.
I held the pieces, trying to put them back together, I wanted to fix, save it!
But it...
died
Small light died-

Suddenly
lights,
them,
everything,
disappeared.

“Honey, he's here, he fell!!!”
I felt.. Fear. Pain, rushing through me.
Her hands around me.
“Alistair, I’m here.. Please wake up.”
The feelings I felt in the void were nothing compared to what I felt now.
I felt her pain, tears, but she was happy still, finding her son.

I open my eyes.
Brightness, everywhere.
The memories of my past lives, everything, rushing through me, like someone flipping pages of millions of books, all at once.
I screamed.
Alistair screamed.
“Alistair, are you in pain?!” Her eyes, so beautiful, filled with terror.
Void.” I said, feeling my mouth, Alistair’s mouth, move.
“No honey, no more void, you’re safe, mom's here, dad's calling the ambulance..”
And I felt it.
Family.
Love, nothing but love, so pure, rushing through me,
and I smiled, feeling pain in Alistair’s,
now mine,
broken body.

I became the light.

Alistair.

Their son.

[500/500]

Last edited by 2246 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:00 am

Username:
    Butters!
    New Name: Mochi
    Mochi never takes off her hair pin. It was given to her by her father before he died. It is what she would grab in a fire if she could only choose one thing to take and she would do anything to make sure she doesn't lose it. She guards it with her life because she has nobody left to risk her life for and only has the hair pin left. She believes it keeps her father's spirit with her.
╔═════════════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver | Male | Characters | Adopts | Free Art | RP
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fau » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

Who are you trying out for? Ezohiko!
Username:
Fau
New Name: Kalic
Max limit of 2,500 words, and 15 art pieces.

The First Robotic Guardian Kalon
It was foretold that a Kalon would be born with robotic wings, that the ever first Robotic Kalon Guardian would be born in the land of Loulidia. The story was told at the beginning of time, when the first generation of Kalons were created, as times passed on and the first Robotic Kalon was not born, soon they had forgotten about the prophecy....

200,000 years later
Angelica was laying in her den, she was pregnant with her first litter, she had been resting for weeks, until it was finally time. She gave birth to two males and one female, but.... the female was different, she had robotic wings, highly unnatural. She feared the worse that the elders would exile her from the clan, Angelica's mate, Thoron, came into the den he looked down at his sons with pride, when he looked over at his only daughter, his face changed to a look of displeased. He said, "what is that thing?! It's not even fully Kalon, the elders will not be pleased." Angelica looked at Thoron and simply said, "yes, she may be a little different, but she is our daughter." Thoron let out a low growl to his mate, "she is no daughter of mine!" He declared, "get rid of it. If you do not within two hours, I'll get rid of it myself!" Before turning and leaving the cave. Angelica sobbed for her only daughter would be cast out of their clan and with her being so different, they would not accept her, if a Kalon is born different they are exiled from the clan to die in the wilderness. The elders came to Angelica's den as the news of her birth spread throughout the clan. As they entered the cace, they looked over the two males as one of them spoke, "what are these two names?" Before Angelica spoke, she had to think of names and then responded, "the little black and dark gray one is Kolmin, the little white, gray, and silver one is Rondur." As they looked upon the female who had robotic wings and their faces turned to anger and displeased as they said, "she is too different! Exiled!" The eldest male Kalon grabbed the female Kalon who was different and ran off with her into the woods, Angelica begged them, but it was no use, her only daughter was gone forever.

Abandoned in the thickets of the forest, there laid the newborn Kalon with robotic wings, she mewed for her mother, but no answer had came. A rogue male Kalon who must have been at least 5 years of age happened to see what had happen, hidden among a bush, once the male left, he went to investigate. As he looked down upon the poor female Kalon, he said, "poor little guy. Left for dead all because she is different, it's not right!" He picked her up and gave her the name Kalic meaning half Kalon, half robotic....

There will be more to the story if I happen to win her cause I'm hoping to make a story with her!
Last edited by Fau on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fau » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 am

Who are you trying out for? Finnian
Username:
Fau
New Name: Syln
This is a raffle!
looking for a semi-realistic to non-realistic roleplay pack? Please look at my thread here and tell your friends about it!
Fau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:24 am

Username:
SmolLilTrashcan
New Name: Cammie
Inside of Cam’s kingdom, there’s a rebellion going on.
The King’s merciless slaughter of kalons has to stop and the citizens of the kingdom are finally standing up for themselves against him, including her and her husband. Her husband Kace is one of the army’s commanders and she’s a pretty high rank herself, they’ve already lost countless lives to both sides but keeps fighting. It doesn’t matter if she dies for this cause, because she’ll die without it.
She’s one of the countless kalons on the king’s bounty list that have done no wrong and if they give up this fight she’ll be killed anyways so ask her if she’s scared of death and she’ll look you right in the eyes and laugh. Cause no, she isn’t scared of death, she’s scared of leaving the King in power to murder any Kalon he seems fit. She’s always been brave and would give her life without a second thought, but for once she has thought about it, and although she’s willing to lay her life down for the cause, it’s this fearless passion that’s keeping her alive throughout it.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me