NO STRINGS ADOPTS ╌╌✂ CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Do you like bath bombs?

Yes!
59%
No!
6%
W-what does this have to do with adoptables?
35%

Total votes : 187

Squitsune ◉ C003 | Macaroon

Postby SFA_R » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:15 pm

»»————-  ————-««
username:
SarcasticFallenAngel
pronouns:
He/Him
name:
Maka
━━━
Honey & BUtter Macarons
»»————-  ————-««
SFA_R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

NO STRINGS ADOPTS | BABU 148 RESULT! ╌╌╌╌╌✂

Postby dreamyEnding » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 pm

Me: Alright, as soon as I get home, I'll get 150 and judge 148!
Me: steps through door and immediately passes out.

I have no excuse for why my sleep schedule is like this.

Anyway, thank you guys for all your interest so far! I was so worried that people would be turned off by the switch away from oekaki but there were still quite a few entries! So thank you guys for entering!

And the winner of 148 is.... past3lbumblebee!!! Congrats!

I loved how soothing and pretty your gif was. The subtle glow and lens flare? Mmm! That's the good stuff.
I'll have your information on the archive shortly, and a fixed version of the ref because Sega's ear has no plastic, whoops.

Thank you guys again for entering! Make sure to check out Babusagi 150 & Squitsune C003 who were posted today!
about wrote:Liv
they • she
#girl
links wrote:Liv#5814
use my TH for
art/design credit!

notice wrote:please check out
MODULAR! my free
toyhouse layout!
you pick what's in it!
transfers wrote:I approve all out
of species transfers.

dreamyEnding

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABUSAGI - 150 | Self-Care Cupid

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 pm

username: Golden-Boy
pronouns: He/Him
name: Vacciie

Admission of Sympathy wrote:compliment 1: I may not see it all of the time, but I do have a connection to people that allow me to feel sympathy for them in a way that most others can't. While it doesn't automatically mean I'm a good person, that empathy is a good start for me to be a person that can be respected. That Sympathy that can lead to being a nice person in other's eyes, it's admirable. No matter how much I cry about things I can't control, and how much it hurts, it just means that I feel sympathy for others to the point where I wish I could help them. And when I get the ability to as I grow older, then these feeling of sympathy will feel just as good as the actions that will come from them will be.

Admission of Art wrote:compliment 2: Though I joke about my art and writing not being the best, I need to admit to myself that I'm happy with my art, and even more happy with my writing. I love doing art with all of my heart. Creating characters and making stories for them is my favorite thing to do with my free time. I've gone through improvement that I could never have gone through if I gave up the first time I posted a story and got no feedback. I've become an artist that is good enough to have people compliment me without being forced to. My art isn't only adequate anymore. It's not perfect, nobody's art is perfect. But it's good, It's good to the point where I like my own art, which means a lot.

Admission of Self wrote:compliment 3: I know when listening to the majority can be wrong, for the betterment of myself as well as others. Sometimes, It hurts- but I can stick with it. I'm able to go through pain of being insulted for my interests, because above it all- they're my own interests, and it's my decision if I want to enjoy the series/game/etc or not. I create how I want to create, and the fact that I can accept that part of myself and honestly say to myself 'it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, I'm going to make this' is just great. I've done so many things that I would have never done if I had stopped at the first person who called me cringy or childish, and I wish I could thank myself for that without sounding like a mad person.

extra:
250/250 wrote:Vacciie paused for a moment at the question, he was so used to making other people see the good in themselves and others, making people fall in love for the right reasons. He never thought about what he loved about himself. Did he love anything about himself? Vacciie was usually okay with this, he'd brag about himself to everyone. About how he was so kind to people, about how he felt like he was the only one who even cared about his job at this point, about how he loves his appearance. Now, it all drew up to a blank.

The babu started to tear up, his face distorting to a painful expression as he looked at his paws, trying to think of something, anything to say about himself that was positive. If he really was so great, wouldn't someone care about him? Wouldn't someone talk to him? Nobody ever talked to him, except if it was business related. If he was so great, he wouldn't be alone for as long as he was. He hiccuped slightly through his tears, looking away and trying to keep it together. His voice felt broken as he spoke the truth.

"I Don't Know..."

Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Babusagi ° 150 | Self-care Cupid

Postby Mantleray » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:52 pm

username: Molly.
pronouns: He/him
name: Gibbs Foreman (I was watching NCIS at the time ok)
compliment 1: I honestly think I'm relatively attractive? I have nice, blue eyes, my hair is long and glorious as hell, I don't have to wear makeup to look pretty, I have huge ass but amazing thunder thighs (they catch stuff when they fall and my fat cat can sit in my lap so hey), I have nice hands apparently?, I'm chubby but in a good way (not too skinny not too overweight), I have a cute little birthmark on my hand, and probably more that I can't think of right now. 0':
compliment 2: I'm pretty proud of the wide range of things I can draw. While some people can only draw canines or visa versa (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) I can draw humanoids, birds, canines, felines, ponies, various closed and open species, pretty much anything I put my mind to even if I do get incredibly frustrated sometimes lmao.
compliment 3: I'm proud of myself for how much I've progressed anxiety wise. I've kept a job for over a year now, I haven't had an emotional breakdown in public for a year (I work dairy/frozen and I had one in our cooler last year lmao), I've managed to keep my anger issues to myself (cough unlike one of my coworkers cough), and I can drive without having too many anxiety attacks.

extra: "What am I most proud of myself?" Gibbs questions. "Well, I have multiple things. However I'll tell you the main one." He chuckles after thinking for a bit. "You see the little heart marking on my face by my right eye, right?" He asks as he points to it. "Well, that's actually a mole. Cool, eh?" He giggles a small amount. "Who knew moles could actually form shapes? I wonder what other unique shaped moles people have." Gibbs' wings flutter slightly as he contemplates. It seems to be a little tick he has. "Anyways, another thing I like about myself is my hair. Granted it's a tad messy, I love it anyways. It's the perfect length to be taken care of, and it just looks adorable." He fluffs his hair, amusing himself. [132/250]

Last edited by Mantleray on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABUSAGI - 149 | Too Much Peach

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:04 pm

username:
      pronouns:
      name:
      too much!:

res c:
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: NO STRINGS ADOPTS | BABU 150 UP! ╌╌╌╌╌✂

Postby friggin' foxes » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:07 pm

username: 9tailedfox
pronouns: they/them
name: allese
macaroons!:
by jenelle's custom cakes i believe

i personally love the use of macaroons on cakes.
<3
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

For: BABUSAGI - 149 | Too Much Peach entry

Postby rabbit.tears » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:23 pm

username: ~SmolCreature~
pronouns: He, Him
name: Apricot
too much!: Online shopping was never Apricots thing. He would much rather go to an actual store to buy things, its less risky, and he can be sure that he orders exactly what he wants. His family never ordered anything online either. Apricot's mother always warned him about online scams as well. But finally, after much talking to, he gave in, and went online. After searching for awhile, Apricot found a site that sold fruit, his favorite food!

Deciding to order Apricots today, his namesake, he found the order page. Right before he ordered however, he noticed the fruit looked different, although the name said Apricot. A gut feeling told him not to order, but, thinking it just looked different, Apricot clicked the order button. It didn't go through. Confused, and wondering why he didn't go to the store instead, he clicked again. Then again. It just kept saying "Error! Order not processed." Determined to get his order through, Apricot kept clicking, not stopping for anything. He decided to go to the help page, but then decided again, that he may as well try and get his first online order through himself. Apricot kept clicking, and clicking and clicking, determined to get that order through, not getting frustrated. He kept going for hours and hours. Finally, the site said "Order processed! Your food will be coming soon." Sighing in relief, he laid back, smiling in accomplishment. It seemed like hours. Right before he fell asleep, he heard a *Thud* outside. Jumping up, Apricot opened his door, eyes widening in surprise. Outside his door... was 1,000 Peaches!!! Looking back at his computer he realized that the order was placed 1,000 times! Not only that, but what he ordered turned out to be peaches. The website had made a mistake, labelling peaches as apricots. Apricot picked one up and bit into it. It tasted great, but... it was just...

Too much peaches!

Last edited by rabbit.tears on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

babusagi - 150

Postby altiora » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:43 pm

---
╔══════════════════╗

- username-
bird ღ
- name -
eros
(prefers erosa)
- pronouns -
they/them
or she/her

- compliments -
  • the fluidity of my personality means i can easily adapt and adjust to
    everyone i meet and everywhere i go; i have no fear of change,
    and i love new situations.
  • i dragged myself out from my decade-long depression by myself,
    becoming a strong individual who can do anything i set my mind to. i
    taught myself how to feel like i existed, about the worth i held just as
    i am; others may say im imperfect, but to me that just means unique
  • as you can tell from the above two, i'm a very mental/spirit focused
    person; but i'm proud of my efforts to constantly grow and develop,
    as i've begun stepping out of my comfort zone; joining a sport [roller
    derby!] as well as a lgbt+ club, and in general, talking to people and
    creating myself by stepping past the rules i used to constrain myself
    by for safety - because i know now i can take whatever comes

-extra-
[bigger better pic!]
    explanation of the picture: Some may say it's shallow, but Eros knows
    differently: there's nothing wrong about loving how you look, you're
    ethereal! Her favourite thing about herself is the way light passes
    through her body, and how she effects the world below. (She likes to
    think she's a positive turn on the metephor 'rose-tinted glasses').

╚══════════════════╝
Last edited by altiora on Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
altiora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABUSAGI - 150 | Self-Care Cupid

Postby S-S-Sweets » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:47 pm

┌────────────┐

basic info
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username: S-S-Sweets

pronouns: She / They
xxx xxxxxx(Transfem)

name: Jacinta Athens

extra: Wip.

└────────────┘

xxxxxxcompliment 1: You are doing your personal best. At this time, in this moment, this is the best you can do. To try your best is all anyone ever asked for. It's all you have to accomplish. You don't have to push yourself to succeed. You are doing fine. Your art, writing, coding - everything, is the very best you can do at this moment.
xxxxxxcompliment 2: You are very sympathetic. This is not a bad thing; it means you feel what others feel, and want to help in any way you can. It's okay if they don't want your help, or it doesn't turn out the way you planned. People love this about you, and often come to you for help or just to talk. Although you may not always notice it, you are helping.
xxxxxxcompliment 3: Don't doubt yourself or your looks. You are beautiful. Your hair, although sometimes messy or unbrushed, still looks pretty. Your face, although sometimes covered in small red acne spots, is still gorgeous. You don't have to wear anything to impress anyone, nor wear make-up. You are beautiful. You are worth it.
Last edited by S-S-Sweets on Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
┌────────┐

c

└────────┘
S-S-Sweets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BABUSAGI - 149 | Too Much Peach

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:45 am

username: prince of space
    pronouns: she/they
    name: peachy
    too much!: there are quite a couple of things that butter peachy's egg roll - for obvious reasons, peach tea being one of them (gosh does peachy love peach tea!) but they also love love love books! it all started when their friends

- wip -