Sled Pups! CLOSED. See Page 94.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Sled Pups!

Postby Cloudflame » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Excuse me, but is Sled Pups an exclusively paid thing? Or are there free Sled Pups at any point? I was just a bit confused. Thanks,
Cloudflame
Cloudflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donkeykong » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:00 pm

Cloudflame wrote:Excuse me, but is Sled Pups an exclusively paid thing? Or are there free Sled Pups at any point? I was just a bit confused. Thanks,
Cloudflame

As of now everything is paid in C$ or CS pets, which I convert into Fishbone currency. I am planning a little something that gives away fishbone currency that would use Oekaki or something else as a contest or raffle, but that is a bit of time away (especially since I can no longer get Oekaki to work...). So for now, nothing is free, however at some point there may be free Sled Pups or Fishbones currency.

For everyone else, the front page is updated and within the hour I will have the archive updated with all of the new Sled Pups. Thank you all for being so responsive to each litter! If anyone has any requests for designs or breeds let me know!
donkeykong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloudflame » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:03 pm

donkeykong wrote:
Cloudflame wrote:Excuse me, but is Sled Pups an exclusively paid thing? Or are there free Sled Pups at any point? I was just a bit confused. Thanks,
Cloudflame

As of now everything is paid in C$ or CS pets, which I convert into Fishbone currency. I am planning a little something that gives away fishbone currency that would use Oekaki or something else as a contest or raffle, but that is a bit of time away (especially since I can no longer get Oekaki to work...). So for now, nothing is free, however at some point there may be free Sled Pups or Fishbones currency.

For everyone else, the front page is updated and within the hour I will have the archive updated with all of the new Sled Pups. Thank you all for being so responsive to each litter! If anyone has any requests for designs or breeds let me know!

Oh, okay! They look lovely, anyway. :clap:

Hmm...I`m looking at the styles, and I think a one-ear-up-one-ear-down thing might be nice. And maybe an extra-long-tailed style that wraps around their back legs? Just bouncing around ideas.
Cloudflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kainé » Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Don't mind me, just a mark :3
Kainé

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby (*<>*) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:12 pm

Username: ~Duckface~
Sled Pup Number (ex G3): F2 (litter 7)
Sled Pup Name: Tug
Sled Pup Gender: Male
Payment: (Please note here if you
are sending payment or using
your bank savings to pay) Bank
(*<>*)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donkeykong » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:18 am

Two new litters should arrive sometime later today.

I have also been working on items to add on to your sled pups. These should also be released later today as I have to make a sheet with all of them on it.

Please let me know what kind of items you'd like to see. For now the items I have will be attached to your sled pups as accessories, but I am also thinking of some Sled Pup companions. Backgrounds are also be in the works, so a scene can be created with one or more of your Sled Pups. If you have any background ideas please do let me know!

As a final note, everything in the archive should be up to date. If you are missing any information for your Sled Pup please let me know!
donkeykong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctorin. » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:51 am

Quick question: I was wondering if there would ever be a Sled Pups role play? Or if we would be allowed to make one?
(( rin // she/her // demi-pan // highschooler // intj // Discord: Rin#7584 ))
my da - viscets x x x - my sis <3
nyctorin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donkeykong » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:41 am

.::DJ-Wolfie::. wrote:Quick question: I was wondering if there would ever be a Sled Pups role play? Or if we would be allowed to make one?

I had never thought about it, but it definitely is an option! I'm not a roleplayer myself, but I would be willing to set one up if there is more interest. I'll set up a poll for it tomorrow. Thank you for the question!
donkeykong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby donkeykong » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:07 am

The first set of item purchases are now available! Please take a look. I wrote up the info pretty fast, so please do ask any clarifying questions if you have them!

There will be some litters tonight as well as some Sled Pups up for readoption!
donkeykong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saphira344 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:12 am

Username:Saphira344
Sled Pup Name:Prince
Collar Color:YELLOW please :P i adore yellow things.
Payment: i think ill send payment, i want to keep my fb's in case any of the one's from the new litters catch my eye.
Check out this awsome streamer
Adorable pokemon gif's, click to go to the makers deviantart profile.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My photo gallery. ||My raindom lines||Asperger Syndrome||Ask me ||Athena||Moon Frost(Frost)||Tilly's story|| Arachnia ||

ImageImageImage
Saphira344

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me