Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/ERMAHGERD, NEW ROUND]

Postby SunShy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 am

I am looking to adopt...

Picture:

Kennel number: Kennel P53

Name: Lunar Mist

Breed: Lioness

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
How could anyone not want her? She is enchanting, gorgeous, beautiful!
I'm shocked she is in here. I feel blessed to have such an amazing opportunity.
Her silver fur is the perfect shade, and those eyes! Remarkable, really.
I want her to be my main character. I can already think of tons of amazing stories for her,
She has so much potential. I can't really imagine being tired or bored of her. She is a lion
of never ending possibilities. I love the fact that she is half-blind. I love characters like that. They
remind me of myself, poor sight, but other senses are excellent. Lunar looks very elegant and mysterious,
and she is the perfect combination of unique and beautiful. The marking on her head is simple, delicate looking, yet
very bold and noticeable. I really can't comprehend that I have a possibility to get her.
I'm truly amazed and dumb founded.

Personality:
Lunar is very quiet. Her paws are nimble and quick, and she can sneak up on any one. She
loves nothing more than star gazing, cloud watching, anything to do with the sky. She also loves
to swim. The reason she loves the sky and water is because it is both deep and blue, yet transparent.
Lunar spend most of her time by herself, day dreaming. She has an odd fascination with flowers and berries.
She loves to hunt fish, and pick berries. That's almost the only things she will eat. Fish and berries.
She loves the colors blue and grey. Lunar is quick to feel embarrassed, and has no friends.
She thinks she is completely normal, when in reality she is very odd. When ever she finds a bone, she cleans it and uses her claws to carve it into a shape, like the moon or stars.

Blue

Fish

berries

The sky

The water

birds

flowers

bones

crystals

cold weather

snow

Dislikes:

Loud noises

Being in a crowded place

most other lions

hot weather

History/Background:
Lunar spent her childhood in confusion.
She couldn't tell why her parents didn't let her do what she wanted. They told her to play with the other cubs
instead of swimming. They made her sleep instead of looking at the stars. They loved her,
but wanted to control her. So Lunar just left. She just walked away while they were asleep.
She walked for days and nights, until she came to a cave. She cautiously ducked inside, and to her delight found the walls
were covered in white, blue, and silver crystals! She had never been happier. Over the years she lived in that cave, her tawny fur turned silver, brown eye turned blue. She only left the cave at night, which made a special mark on her head form.
She was as silent and beautiful as the night. She loved it, but she felt something was missing.
She never regretted her decision to leave her parents. And yet.. she felt alone in the world. Like the moon, she was alone.
Lunar was in love with a handsome brown tiger named Sol, but she didn't see him often. Is that how the moon feels about the sun? She thought. But she wasn't the moon. She was Lunar Mist, she could chose what she wanted.
Smiling at he thought, she raced out of the cave, into broad day light. It didn't matter to her.
She raced through the plains, tracking his distinctive scent. She found him, and leaped at him, happily shouting "Sol!" as
she crashed into him.
In the days they spent together, they feel in deep love. Sol told Lunar how he felt, and she told him she returned the feelings.

Art:

Other:
Lunar- Luna- Spanish for moon

Sol- Spanish for sun

Huge wip <3
Last edited by SunShy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
my birthday is on may 17th, woo!
Need help naming to twin girl human characters, pm me
SunShy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Can NOT get the revamped images. Sorry.
Kennel number: 59
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: [img][Replace%20with%20picture's%20URL!][/img]
Kennel number: 60
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: [img][Replace%20with%20picture's%20URL!][/img]
Kennel number: 54
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

HUGE WIP's.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaypatts » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 am

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:
P-13
Name:
Keira. I will keep her name because the name really fits with the pattern and animal.
Breed:
She is a Timberwolf x Arctic Fox
First of all, this animal is very beautiful. The pattern on her reminds me of snowflakes and Christmas and it gives me a warm smile. It looks great on the type of animal and I love the colors. the colors mix so well together with the white condescending from the bum, it looks like snow. Second of all, she would become my fursona. I mights add small amounts of hair, like a bob, but not very much. {ERMERGERD I FELL IN LURVE!}
Personality:
She is a very shy girl when you first meet her It is hard for her to make friends. But once you get to meet her she is a happy go-lucky fun-loving girl. She is always very happy and will always stand up for her friends. She has a large heart and it is shared for everyone. Though she does have her enemies, she has many friends too. She will choke when doing speeches but she will be funny when she is on stage for acting singing and dancing.
She loves to sing, dance, act , and mostly become friends with others
Dislikes:
She hates to see people hurt, and whenever someone throws up, she feels like she will. She dislikes milk because she is allergic.
History/Background:
Keira started dance lessons when she was four. She loved all of it so she started Musical Theater so she could act, sing and dance. She decided to join the local drama club and they do huge performances. her first performance was Cinderella and she played the part of Portia {One of her stepsisters Poor-sha} and her second performance was Once Upon a Mattress, as she played the lead role, Princess Winnifred. She loves her job which is acting at the Bob Carr and she just played Belle for Beauty and the Beast.
Art:
I dont have 'java' and I cannot get it, so I cannot make any art, I uses to so I still have stuff in my gallery, but not anymore. So very sorry.
Other:
This is an amazing creature and whoever made it deserves an award.
bnha. | haikyuu.
death note. | kny.
horimiya. | re:zero.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
tumblr
disc: kaypatts#9999
twitter
©
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
★ ★ ★
gemini
esfj
3w2
Image Image
kaypatts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Hopefully this form will actually be complete... ^^;;

{ Kennel number:
    P1

{ Name:

{ Breed:

{ Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:

{ Personality:

{ Likes:

{ Dislikes:

{ History/Background:

{ Art:

{ Other:
    Currently a huge work in progress ♥
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kittens of Evil » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:20 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, and cherish...

.kennel number.
This gorgeous boy resides in Kennel 125.

.name.
I have dubbed him Coonface, a character in my newest novel.

.breed.
He used to be a wolf, but I have transformed him into an arctic fox.

.why do you want this lovely boy?.

.what will you do for him?.

.personality.

.likes.

.dislikes.

.history/background.

.art.

.other.
WIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIP
I'M SO SORRY TO ALL MY RPS. I HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FOR FAMILY ISSUES, BUT I'M BACK FOR GOOD NOW.http://www.fanfiction.net/~kittensofrainbowishevil
Kittens of Evil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L O K I » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I am looking to Adopt, Love, and Cherish till the worlds end...

.:Kennel number:.
Kennel P-32
.:Name:.
Sundara
.:Name Meaning:.
Sundara means "beautiful" and "Attractive"
.:Name Origin:.
Sundara Is a Hindu male name, used In India, though Sundara Is not a male
.:Spirit:.
Sundara Is the child of the Sun, hence her bright tropical markings
.:Breed:.
Wolf
.:Art:.
Ref sheet that came with Sundara by unknown artist
Art that came with Sundara by unknown artist
Art that came with Sundara by Muggafinn
Art that came with Sundara by Peace&Colby
Art that came with Sundara by Skritnaja
Art that came with Sundara by ty-tay
.:History and Background:.
When the world was first created, the gods of the sky-Sun, Moon, Star, Rain, Lightning and Nature-sent to earth each a spirit representing there element in different forms of creature to earth. These 6 spirits were sent in order to teach humans how to live happy lives and look after our galaxy. This is the story of Sundara, child of sun, who was sent to earth in a young wolf form to teach the humans of kindness and love...

" Listen carefully child " said the Sun kindly, but sternly at the same time. " You must teach the humans the skills of kindness, friendship and love. This will be hard, but I know you can do it " she said encouragingly. I nodded, and slowly and Sun faded. I closed my eyes tight and I felt air rush by me and light leak into my eyes, and then, In an instance, the chaos stopped and sweet air flooded my nose. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I was on a beautiful sunny beach. The cool breeze rustled my thick coat and the sand was warm underneath my paws. Paws. I looked down and smiled. It was an odd sensation, since I had never had feet before. I lifted my head and walked over to the crystal clear water, looking down at my reflection. I was a wolf, from what I could tell, but not the ones Sun had taught me about, they were all grey, brown and black, but I, I was magnificently colored with green and orange, with bright eyes. I stood there for a second, just watching my reflection in the water when i heard sound behind me.
I slowly turned around to see two little children, one boy one girl, watching me closely. From what i could tell, they were the towns children. They both had sleek black hair and chocolate brown skin. They watched me with there hazel eyes and the girl lifted her hand and pointed at me and whispered " Sundara ". I stood there for a second, trying to think of the translation. Beautiful. That's what Sundara meant, Beautiful. " Sundara " said the girl again. I smiled. The little girl stepped closer, and then took another step. In a couple of minutes, the girl was close enough to touch me, and the little boy wasn't far behind. I breathed out slowly, my breath ruffling the girls hair. " Pari? " said the girl. I translated that. Fairy. She was wondering if i was a fairy. I laughed and shook my head. The girl looked at me seriously. She turned and walked up the sandy hill, and looked back at me as if she wanted me to come. I started walking to her, and convinced i was following she kept on walking, her brother next to her. She led me up to a dirt road, with huts on either side. She kept on walking until she got to a very small hut and walked up to the window of it, peeking inside. I followed her and her brother to the window and peeked inside. There were sounds of yelling and i saw a man and a woman-who i assumed were the children's parents- fighting about something. The girl pointed to them. She pointed to her heart, then them and then shook her head. She was saying they did not love, and she wanted me to teach them. I nuzzled her and nodded. The girl smiled and skipped of with her brother. I watched the girl skip of and then I turned back to figure out why the couple was fighting. As I listened I realized it was something to do with there children, and how they thought they were not happy here. So they did love, they just dident realize it yet. I watched as the man slammed his hand down on the desk and then stormed out of the hut, not even noticing me. I sighed and turned back to the woman who was sitting on the dirt ground and crying into her knees.
I had work to do.

( Since I probably wont get her history finished In time i will make a shorter version )
~Shorter version~
When the world was first created, the gods of the sky-Sun, Moon, Star, Rain, Lightning and Nature-sent to earth each a spirit representing there element in different forms of creature to earth. These 6 spirits were sent in order to teach humans to look after our galaxy. Sundara, the child of the Sun was sent In a wolf form to teach humans kindness and love. She was sent to a small Hindu village where she met 2 children, a little boy and a little girl. The girl said she was Sundara, which means beautiful, and that's how she got her name. The little boy and girl lead her to there little hut where there parents were fighting and asked her to stop there fighting. Sundara agreed and listened to there fighting and realized it was about there children. They were fighting about how they thought there children were unhappy here. Sundara talked to them and made them realize that they were fighting becausehow they loved there children. She also made them realized that they loved each-other and thought them how to be kind to each other, and that Is how humans learned to love and be kind.
.:Personality:.
~Her personality is overall Kind~
Sundara has a very warm, kind heart, always willing to help out anyone, no matter who they are and what they have done. She Is very thoughtful and always tries her hardest to make everyone happy. She makes a very loyal friend, and wont stop at anything to keep a promise. She is although not the bravest of wolves, though if it is in order to protect a loved one, she will try her hardest to be brave. She isent used to bullying, so if you are mean to her she can get very upset and confused. She hates mucking things up and will crumble if you tell her she's just trouble.

.:Likes:.
. The beach's sunset
. The sound of the ocean water
. Seeing peoples happy endings
. The warm summer sun
.:Dislikes:.
. Storms and rain
. Sadness and deaths
.:Why do you want this beautiful creature:.
What Is not to love about her. Her beautiful design, so vibrant and happy, It reminds me of the beach. Her bright orange eyes, that sparkle slightly In the sun, they make me want to cry, and her name, Sundara, so elegant and free. I have been looking for a character, friend and companion for what seems like forever, and now that I have found her, I wont stop at anything to get her. I really want to make this story a series and I can't do that without the perfect characters, and she is perfect.
Last edited by L O K I on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 am, edited 16 times in total.
L O K I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME AND ADOPT!]

Postby rampagingpickles » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 pm

I am looking to adopt...
Picture:
Kennel number:
P56
Name:
Dune
Breed:
Wolf
Dune is just so adorable and cuddly, I was searching down for a character and suddenly, I saw him. He was just too hard to take my eyes off. I will care for him forever, he will be covered in art and be friends with loads of other animals on CS.
Personality:
Dune is an Egypt sort of person but he is adventurous in other places such as the North Pole, he has his snow suit for that. So he is quite adventurous and outgoing. He can be very bubbly and crazy at times but you will only see that side of him when he is around his friends.
Pies
Cats
Water
Tennis Balls
The word 'Love'

Dislikes:
Under the sea
Carrots
Lions
Alcohol
Toy cars
The word 'Hate'

History/Background:
WIP
Art:
WIP
Other:
WIP
rampagingpickles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [ADOPTS OPEN!/DONATIONS CLOSED]

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number: P51

Name: Gaia

Breed: Unicorn

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: Where do I start? Well I have admired this lovely creature since she was donated a while back. I kept scouring the kennels every few days for her but couldn't find her. When I spotted her in the kennels I just knew that she was perfect for me. I wanted to apply for her so badly, therefore this form comes into play lol.

Personality:
Sarcastic comments aren't rare with this unicorn as she can't get enough of being sarcastic, the sarcasm just blends with the natural coarseness that has developed over the years. If Gaia were to fall in love with another being she would do anything to see them happy, if they wanted her to get them the most precious thing she could find? She would do it. Gaia cares for the world around her making sure to greet the trees and the sun when it rises each morning. She knows the feeling of each seasons specific changes, in winter everything seems to sleep and settle down until spring arrives, in spring everything is alive and a buzz with well magic. The flowers bloom and the trees begin to sing again as their leaves grow back, Gaia warms up again becoming a beacon of life love and happiness. In summer it's warm and everything is teeming with life, the butterflies and all the baby animals are there to play with and Gaia is at her very best ready and willing to anything possible. In autumn everything slows down in preparation for the cold of winter and so does she except she doesn't prepare to sleep no she makes sure that she is strong enough to survive. No distracting thoughts of love and laughter. Through the fall Gaia slowly wanes until she is like the leafless trees she loves. Throughout winter she is distant and a tad chilly but nonetheless ready to protect what is right and good.

Likes: The colors of leaves in fall all the bright colors boost Gaia's mood tenfold, winter landscapes in the dead of night, peace and quiet, bird song, nature, magic, Butterflies

Dislikes: Evil, insects, spiders, thorns, Cats,

History/Background:
I watched my breath curl into wisps as it met the cool air, there was nobody here to see this but me and I wanted to make the most of it. Come spring landscapes like this would go back to being green and lush. I loved seeing the bare trees covered with snow they looked almost ethereal in the darkness. Winter landscapes had always been beautiful to me for as long as I could remember, I had always loved them even as a tiny filly.

I froze as an unearthly scream split the air, nothing alive that I had ever heard of could make such a sound, I knew that for sure. I wheeled round and galloped toward the north as quickly as my hooves could take me while a sudden terror gripped my heart forcing me to flee faster.

Art:

Other: big WIP ^-^
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kelly. » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:48 pm

I am looking to adopt hunt in the woods with...

Accalia
/UH - k ai - l ee - uh\

A Greek girl name; Mythical Mother of Romulus and Remus; She Wolf
Kennel F7
Caspian Tiger Centaur

That's right, a Caspian Tiger. What, you thought that were extinct? Well no, not all of them... read onto the history to find out more.
Why do I, out of all the fascinating designs and creatures in the PoH, choose Accalia to join me in my adventures? There is so much I haven't told you. Lets start with this, she is just gorgeous. Look at all the forms that are already after her beauty. I have to say, Bel is one of my favorite artists of all time. I went for her last creation, Toronto. This masterpiece is priceless, I could probably never afford her if she was up for sale. I think of her as tribal, or Greek. Like the tattoo on her arm, that does look tribal doesn't it? The feathers and jewelery also help get me into that creative state. Accalia reminds me so much of my Wizard101 character, Kelly. I don't know if you can see the resemblance, but I surely can. When I first looked at Accalia I thought to myself, This beauty really reminds me of my Wizard101 character, Kelly. Mayve it's because they both remind me of life, I don't know. Kelly's spear kind of relates to Accalia's necklace and charm, and they both look tribal. Accalia has been the first ever character that actually I wanted to work my butt off to get. It's just some real magic that created this character.
Cunning

Oh yes, cunning she is. Accalia is able to trick almost anyone she comes across. From stealing goods to getting out of trouble, this is what Accalia was made for. Her intelligence gives her a huge boost in this attribute. She always sneaks out of the den to get some fresh air or hunt for her tribe. In the woods with her friends, Accalia hunts animals very easily. If you give her a task, she will always use her cunniness to get it finished.

Brave

Ready to go into battle Accalia? Just kidding, not that soon anyway. This girl is completely fearless. You send her into battle, you get the wounds. She isn't afraid to die, Accalia is just focused on protecting her family and tribe. One time, Accalia even jumped across a gorge and luckily made it through alive.

Swift

With her paws carrying her swiftly around land, Accalia is very agile and swift. She loves having races with her friends and can go through obstacles without getting stuck. It only takes her a couple seconds to get up a huge hill. And the suprise is, she never gets tired. No-sirree, Accalia is restless when it comes to running.

♥ Running
♥ Hunting
♥ Friends
♥ Being wild
♥ Exploring
♥ Finding jewelry

✖ Swimming
✖ Climbing
✖ Swords

"Accalia, wake up!" A voice shrieked. It was her sister, Talia. There was a huge commotion outside, which Accalia didn't even know about.
"Ughh..what?!" Accalia said, shaking her head with disbelief. Talia never woke her up this early in the morning. She was tired since she was hunting all night. One of the lion tribe's warriors burst into Talia and Accalias' den. They shrieked, since their parents told them to stay away from the lion centaurs. The sisters ran through the little crack of the den to escape into the light. When they got out, Accalia couldn't believe her eyes.
Dozens of lion and tiger centaurs were fighting in the Tiger Tribe's camp. How was this possible?! Accalia caught a glance of her father fighting two lion centaurs, and he managed to say something before he was tackled by the lions.
"Father said to get out of here!" Talia said, fear showing in her eyes. Many tiger centaurs were being taken down by the lions, and Talia and Accalia had to get out.

Last edited by kelly. on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
kelly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME AND ADOPT!]

Postby JetFNPWind » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am

Note: Anyone else who is applying for this, I beg you, please do not use my ideas. This has happened to me before, someone stole my ideas and ended up winning the character. Maybe I'm being overly cautious, I don't know *Shrug*

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number:
F7

Name:
Durga (Durga is a Hindu goddess; More info will be told later)

Breed:
Golden Tiger Centaur

I want this animal because it reminds me of the goddess Durga, which I just finished reading about. This character just struck me in the heart and I couldn't say no to her perfection. Durga, was a goddess, she was considered a "Supreme being" to the Hindus because she vanquished all evil. She travels always with her tiger, and rides him into battle to defeat evil, selfish, egotistic, souls. She believes the tiger symbolizes unlimited power, which is why worshipers believe she rides a tiger into battle. She reminds me of Durga in so many ways, defiantly a goddess at heart and soul this beautiful animal is. <3 If I get Durga I will do everything with her, she will be put into my signature, be on my trading page, and I will order tons and tons of art of her. She will also be put in my character thread, close to the top of course, because goddesses need to be presented higher in life. She will be one of my most cherished characters, alongside kind, King Tybalt my little Corgi (In my siggy) and she will probably best friends with my coming soon tiger characters Kishan and Ren <3

Personality:
Durga believes in all that is good. She is brave, kind, understanding, cares for all the people of the world. Even though she is a centaur she knows she's destined for great things. A wise man named Shanti once told her that her destiny was greater than any other's in the world, that she would be great someday and people would learn to accept that she's a tiger centaur. She is also very charming and is adored by many once they meet her. She is outgoing, friendly, and thoughtful, that's why she is able to make many friends. Sometimes she can be a little shy, but that happens to even the best off people. I'm going to end saying she is very wise but still loves to have fun!

- Her weapons (Will talk more about them)
- Fanindra (Her Golden Cobra. Is a piece of jewelry until needed, then she comes alive; Her bite can both kill and save)
- The Scarf of Durga (A scarf that can make any clothing you need; Can also -be used to disguise yourself as someone)
- The Pearl Necklace (Can make water no mater where you are; Can also conjure up waves of water or springs)
- The Golden Fruit (Can make any food or drink appear in any quantity; Cannot make water appear)
- Kamandal (Conch Shell; Filled by a healing liquid given by the mermaid who guards the frozen sea; Can heal almost any would and can even save the dying; Cannot bring the dead back to life)
- Damon Amulet (Holds all elements in one piece; Space, Water, Fire, Earth, and Wind; When having the amulet you can: Travel through time, use any water powers, use any fire powers, use any earth powers, and use and wind powers)
- Silk
- Furs
- Feathers

Dislikes:
- Death of Innocent people
- Selfish, Egotistic people
- Unfairness
- People treating her better/worse because she's "Different"
- Imprisonment
- Testing of animals/oddities

History/Background:
X W.I.P X

Art:
X W.I.P X

Other:
X W.I.P X
Last edited by JetFNPWind on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
JetFNPWind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me