Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/ERMAGERD, 500 PERGES]

Postby Kittens of Evil » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:07 am

Uhm, Octo? ^^; My form for Raechel (p90) wasn't posted on the front page...
I'M SO SORRY TO ALL MY RPS. I HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF FOR FAMILY ISSUES, BUT I'M BACK FOR GOOD NOW.http://www.fanfiction.net/~kittensofrainbowishevil
Kittens of Evil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bye..... » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am

Good luck!!
Quitting CS. If you need to contact me, I am sam5657 on deviantART.
Bye.....

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:55 am

Kittens of Evil wrote:Uhm, Octo? ^^; My form for Raechel (p90) wasn't posted on the front page...

I'm still updating the list; I've been a bit busy today. ^^; Your form [and all the others] will be on there before I start judging. c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormiecrazy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am

Red October wrote:Alrighty, this round is now closed for judging!
Please refrain from posting new forms or editing current ones; I'll have the results up asap. c:

Would it be alright if I just removed the W.I.P from my form? I have finished the form, but didn't get to remove the W.I.P yet. xD
I am quitting.
This site has, sadly, gotten between me and my real life. I put aside things such as God, writing, and friends to be on here, and it has caused me too much pain and suffering.
This does not happen to all people, I would like to point out, and if you don't get addicted to things easily, this can be a fun website for you!
I thank you all for sharing your wonderful friendship and memories with me.
Love,
Stormiecrazy
stormiecrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: CLOSED/D: OPEN/ERMAGERD, 500 PERGES]

Postby Maddyoll » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 am

I'm excited, but my forum fails right now ^^;;

I wish I could add my story to it also.. or art or something but of well, that's what you get for doing it 5 minutes before the close..
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby Segie » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:11 am

Segie wrote:

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number: P49

Name: Ace

Breed: Wolf

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
Well first off, I will provide this wolf with a loving home. I will use him, thats for sure. I want him because I have been looking for new characters for awhile, they are not easy to find. When I saw him I just knew he was for me. His design is simple but blends together well. I will take great care of him. I will order art, draw him, and show him off my my signature and or trade rules.

Personality:
Ace is very mischievous. He doesn't like to get into trouble, but he always find himself in it. He is a very bold wolf, and is blessed with self confidence.

- Exercise
- Swimming
-Music

Dislikes:
- Load Noises
- Hunters
- Cats

History/Background:
Ace was born in a wolf pack. He left his pack when he was a year old. He found a small native town, and stayed there. He survived off of scraps. His first owner found him but couldn't keep him. Now he is in this pound.

Art:

Other:

I think you missed my form. Just letting you know <3
Segie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby stormiecrazy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:51 am

stormiecrazy wrote:I am looking to adopt, love, and forever care for...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: This queen is currently housed in kennel P11.
Name: Queen Alice
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: This girl, if I win, will be my wonderful new fursona. I will treat her like a queen, and shall love her forever and for always. I will get her art, and perhaps a mate one day. I want her because of her beauty, and the fact that I absolutely love gothic Victorian-like designs. I love this girl to death and back, and will do anything for her. <3
Personality: Queen Alice, or just plain Alice to very few people, is a mix of emotions. She is usually cold and dark, loving the suffering of others and making sure they feared her. She is mysterious, and usually alone. Sometimes, though, she allowed the company of servants and, very rarely, a friend. She is an avid chess player, and enjoys staying smart. She also enjoys a novel or two, or perhaps a movie.

Alice is also very sad. She misses the point where she knew happiness, and trust, and faith. She wishes she was able to be like that again, and is slowly trying. She thinks, though, that she is too feared to be loved. This causes depression and self-esteem issues, which she tries hard to ignore.

Another trait Alice carries is insanity. She, at some points, goes completely mad, snapping out at anywhere near her, laughing and talking quietly to herself. These moments are usually far apart, and don't happen often, but she stilll fears them. These are moments where she is unable to control what she does.

Altogether, Alice is a mix of things. She is slowly trying to change, though, and will hopefully become lovable again soon.
-The Victorian Era
-Being Alone
-Silence
-Scary Movies/Books/Music
-Blood
Dislikes:
-The Sun
-Obnoxious People, Annoying People, Talkative People, Clingy People, Lovey People, Etc.
-Overly Happy Movies/Books/Music
History/Background:
A queen will open her eyes to the sun, and a pool of glistening water. A demon will open her eyes to the moon, and a puddle of her victim's blood and fears. Alice awoke to both. Her parents were evil rulers, enjoying the suffering of their people, enjoying the blood and the fears and the downpouring rains. As they grew older, they thought of the problem of when they died themselves. Who would be ruler? Who would take their place? Thus, a pup was born.

The night was stormy, and the moon and stars were covered with dark clouds. There was no rain, and no thunder, but an ominous silence as the Queen lay in her bed, panting and whimpering in pain as her pups were born. All were stillborn. Except for one. It whimpered softly and snuggled towards it's mother, finding the warm milk and drinking greedily. The mother put a paw around the pup and loked up at the King, who nodded. This would be their heir. They knew it. They pup had...strange markings...and when she opened her eyes, the parents gasped. Her eyes were an unearthly blue, like the skies on a clear day, or the ocean in a children's book, or the color of a fresh blueberry. The mother pushed the pup away. Her eyes weren't even supposed to be open! She was only just born! The parents put two and two together, and the mother scrambled to her feet, rushing to the kings side. The pup looked up at them with a curious look, her head tilted. She gave a small bark. Where had the milk gone? She was still hungry! The parents exchanged a glance before the mother lied beside the pup again, allowing it to feed quietly.

This is how a true ruler is born.

A few years after her birth, Alice had grown into a strong girl. Both mentally and physically, she could beat anyone. She was faster, stronger, and smarter than the other wolves under her parent's rule. Like her parents, she was well feared and respected...but was also, stranegly, kind. She helped others, and was always ready with a smile. Her parents did not know this, as she kept silent around them. One day, though, she was found out...

The day was warm, and the sun was bright. Alice was chatting quietly with a wolf, who had asked her for a bit of food. She was sharing a meal with him when her father stepped beside her, loooking down at her with a look of anger and surprise. He grabbed her by the scruff roughly and dragged her home. She yelped and howled as she was dragged over rocks and stones. As they entered the household, the King dropped his daughter in front of the Queen, who narrowed her eyes. "What have you done?" She asked with a sneer.

"I was sharing my meal, Mother." Alice said, looking up at her mother.

"Do not share with the peasents!" Her mother snarled. "They will learn to trust you. You must rule with fear, Alice, for one day you will become Queen, and if you are kind hearted towards them, you will catch yourself on the bad end of an uprising." Alice nodded, bowing her head, ashamed. "Now, go to your room. Stay there. Understood? You will be unallowed to go outside." Alice nodded, standing up and walking silently to her room, where she sat down, thinking. Would they really start and uprising? She asked herself. She decided upon an answer: Yes, they would.

This is how a true ruler is decieved.

Queen Alice looked out over the land, taking in the scenery, breathing deeply. Her parents had been dead for a whole year, now, and she was faring well. Her people feared her. She liked that. With a swish of her tail, she headed back inside, lying silently on her throne, waiting. A prisoner was brought in. Queen Alice sat up. "Who are you?" She looked down upon him coldly.

"I am Ichabod." The wolf replied, bowing.

"And why are you here?"

"I have sinned against you, Your Highness, and I have come for my punishment." Ichabod's words came out slow, reluctant, fearful. Queen Alice hopped from her throne, circling Ichabod like a hawk, a grin plastered on her face menacingly, her white teeth glistening dangerously.

"And how shall we carry out this punishment?" She asked.

"I do not know." Ichabod replied, shivering. Queen Alice stopped in front of him, snapping at his muzzle, drawing blood. He yelped, jumping back. She played with him, snapping and snarling, like a cat playing with a mouse, before giving the final blow. Her eyes glowed as Ichabod fell to the floor. Blood. Lots of it. She smiled.

This is how a true ruler turns evil.

Art:
Poem Written by Me, Stormiecrazy wrote:A splash of blood,
A heart of rock,
This is how the madness starts.

A mind of gold,
A talk of wisdom,
This is how the madness ends.

A swish of a tail,
A strip of lace,
This is where she starts to hate.

A flick of an ear,
A small glowing tear,
This is where she learns to love.

I'm sorry, I didn't see my form on the list on the front page. o//n//o

I should have checked earlier, so I apologize. o//n//o
I am quitting.
This site has, sadly, gotten between me and my real life. I put aside things such as God, writing, and friends to be on here, and it has caused me too much pain and suffering.
This does not happen to all people, I would like to point out, and if you don't get addicted to things easily, this can be a fun website for you!
I thank you all for sharing your wonderful friendship and memories with me.
Love,
Stormiecrazy
stormiecrazy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:35 am

Guys, please don't quote your forms. I'm pretty sure Octo is still editing the front, as she's been quite busy. Just be patient.

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Guenivere's Song~ » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:16 pm

I am looking to lovingly adopt...
Kennel number: P11
Name: Violet
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: Lately I have been looking for a character, and I have looked your kennels several times. Every time I look at her I think, why would anyone would give away such a beautiful creature like her. I have never seen anything like as beautiful as Violet before in my life. I will definitely get art of her and make my own too. Absolutely will NEVER let her rot.
Personality:She is sometimes self-centered and quiet. She has some hatred towards the world. She really doesn't be open to just anyone. But when she does, her personality is totally different. She is happy and quite a delight.
History/Background:
Art:
Other:WIP ~<3
~Guenivere's Song~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Adopts are closed, I'm afraid. You might have to try again later.
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me