Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby red october » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:38 pm

I apologize for not closing this round when I had planned too- this past week was extremely busy. ^^;

I do, however, plan to close it tomorrow [Saturday] evening at 9:00 PM EST. Forms can still be posted and edited up until then. c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FurOfHawk » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:18 am

is this mine? Image

Trades | Art Shop | © |

━━━━ ☽ ◯ ☾ ━━━━

Hawk | Adult | UK
♥ WOF ♥ Warrior Cats ♥
✦ Artist ✦

My Life, You electrify my life ❞

FurOfHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlazzingWolf » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am

I am looking to adopt, love and cherish this lovely fella...
Picture:
Kennel number:
P10

Name:
Scamp

Breed:
Wolf

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
His design of leopard spots and zebra stripes are very striking. (It also remind me of my nail file, so it reminds me a bit about home.) I love his cute little pink feet too. I love characters that have unusual face markings and also brown eyes. And this guy has both so I really want him. To me, the face markings stand out quite a bit, and I like a character that stands out. And you could just melt away in those brown eyes... They are so adorable!
If I win Scamp, I will write a little story about him and my other pups I have. Scamp will be the main protagonist. ((I don't know about the antagonist yet)) The story will consist of Scamp, and his little adventures growing up. Feeling all the ups and downs of growing up. Like, being abandoned, making friends/losing friends, first love and learning what to do and what not to do in certain situations. All of life's skills basically.

Personality:
Scamp was born different in a normal part of the world. Which has affected him growing up. He now likes to be different. He's seems like a loner because of past experiences. But he likes to have fun and be cheerful at the best of times. he doesn't let what's happened in the past affect him now. He is very forgiving. He's almost always so hyper, he's just so energetic and jumpy. He loves to run around be with people that accept him for who he is and no one different. Scamp gets along well with almost everybody. Simply because he is just so lovable and accepting of everyone.

Going somewhere new.
Traveling.
Being different.
Eating cheesecake.
Running around and jumping.
Being free.
Socializing with everybody.
Meeting new friends/people.

Dislikes:
Disbelievers.
Rude and mean people.
People who judge quickly and don't get to know someone first.
Being kept in a small place.
Having to calm down/staying still.
Sour things.
Prickly things.
Scary things.
Being alone in the dark.

History/Background:
Scamp was born different in a normal part of the world. He had spots and stripes. His owners knew that his unusual body pattern wasn't normal and didn't like him because of this. He was the only pup in his litter making him feel alone. Scamps owners decided to give him away. But still.. No one wanted him. His owners didn't want to have to look at the strange pup that no one wanted. He was to different for their normal lives. So they decided to take Scamp to a pound. But not just any pound. One that was for animals and creatures that were different like Scamp. The Pound of Hope. Heaps of people came by each opening and adopted all sorts of different animals and creatures. The adopters took them to a loving home where they would be welcomed and accepted. But even though there were many different people coming by, still no one wanted Scamp. He always thought he was doing something wrong, and people didn't want him because of it. But what was it? He didn't understand why or what it was. Scamp knows if he doesn't get adopted soon something bad will happen. Terribly bad. All Scamp wants is someone to love and have someone love him just as much back. Somewhere to run around and enjoy life. Somewhere to call home. Until one day, blazzing_wolf walked in...

Art: --

Other:
I saw that the picture has to be by me and my own lines. But my families laptop won't let my draw on here. It goes crazy every time. So I can't do any art sorry. =\
Last edited by BlazzingWolf on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BlazzingWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiikeria » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 am

.:Bently.The.Cat:. wrote:is this mine? Image

No, it is not. The code drop has not happened yet. Since this is not first come, first serve, you'll find out whether or not you got her when Octo does the drop.

EDIT: Also, to be honest, your form is not up to our standards at all. I would suggest to look at our tips and staff forms.

EDIT 2: ERMAHGERD, we've made it to 500 pages. :3 So many pages; so many characters that got homes. ^.^

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/ERMAGERD, 500 PERGES]

Postby red october » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:50 am

Happy 500-pages, PoH! :D

There's a little over two hours left in the round, so be sure to get your forms finished up. c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maddyoll » Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:50 pm

I HAVE LIKE 10 5 MINS BUT YOLO.

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Above ouo
Kennel number: P35
Name: Goonie

Breed: Coontail Canine

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: Ahh! The cuteness! I can't handle it! What I would do for it? Normally I'd write it a huge styory and stuff, working on it aha.

Personality:
Easy going and fun. Somewhat restless. But nevertheless, always the one you can trust, very loyal. I guess what you'd expect your own pet to be like. Except you know, not? Haha. Very Spunky, often described as adorable. Kind of a savage when he eats.

Just kidding xD

Pretty much everything except..

Dislikes:
Scary people.
Mean people.

History/Background:
All they know is that he was probably dropped on his head as a child..

Just kidding! He was found on a young girl's,Jen's, porch one summer morning. She is slowly trying to figure out his past. :3

Art:

Sorry, didn't exactly have time ^^;;

Other:
This is extremely brief... FAIL
I hope you give me a chance? I would have done better but..
I've been on hiatus for a year or two, mostly inactive now.
Do not ask for my pets/characters. Thanks.

will occasionally
post in search of
fresh ideas/art
characterssoulcharacter trades
Maddyoll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skookum » Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm

I am looking to adopt...

Metallic

Picture:
Kennel number:
1-50
Name:
Metallic
Breed:
Gryphon
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
I want Metallic because he is gorgeous and as soon as I saw him I fell in love with him! I will give him an excellent home and love him and include him in almost all of my drawings, he will be my first character ever if I do get him which would be really awesome! I will most likely use him in a story also since I love to write.
Personality:
Metallic (Reoku if I get him) is a very out going and intelligent little boy, he is about 16 years of age and loves to listen to music. He is very artsy and he loves to draw pictures. Metallic loves to soar above the clouds and look down upon the beautiful earth and watch the trees sway in the wind. He lives in the forest because he feels that the trees protect him and he likes to sing scottish gealic songs. Although he likes dubstep he is a big fan of traditional scottish and Irish songs. He is pretty sensitive and can be stubborn sometimes. He is very sweet but he has a bad boy side to him because he has a split personality. When the bad boy side comes out he gets into a lot of trouble and is a big smart alec.
Puffy clouds, humongous trees, dubstep, traditional Scottish and Irish songs, singing, drawing, day dreaming, mushrooms, cake, black, purple, meadows,- Bad Boy Side: playing tricks on people, making obnoxious noises, being sarcastic, sharp things.
Dislikes:
Pink, deserts, spiders, country songs, ugly things, carrots.
History/Background:
When Metallic was a little fledgling his parents left him for unexplained reasons, when they were around though they were very close to Metallic and always had a goodtime. This is the main cause of his split personality. He had to learn how to fly on his own which was very difficult, it took about a year for him to learn how to. He didn't live by himself for very long because a fox found him and taught him everything he knows and does. He is different from other Gryphons because of his fox-like personality so other gryphons like to make fun of him. Metallic has been known to help out with many things but he has also been known to cause a lot of trouble. (Sorry if it's a bit choppy.)
Art:
W.I.P
Other:
I am going to change his name to Reoku (Ree-oh-coo) and may add some accesories to him. :D

Im sorry if this is late but I really want this little boy.

Art by Friskusis

You want truth, I can't tell you what is real
On that shining box you call a life
I refuse, I resist to live this way
Solve or be solved. Walk the walk

-i See Stars
Skookum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:35 pm

Alrighty, this round is now closed for judging!
Please refrain from posting new forms or editing current ones; I'll have the results up asap. c:
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 am

Good luck to all~
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ray. » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:05 am

Good luck!
gone back to school, college life. won't be on much. sorry